Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 126 of 128[ 5082 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128  Next
 


Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Posts: 169

I hopeas well, for your sake

I think it just went over 9000 50.
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

I HAS A GUN

Gender: Male

Location: PH

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Posts: 531

heh. i can't wait. i'll get some sleep now, it's 12:41 am here. Ciao!
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Posts: 169

Bye. (XD I'm not on the forum during school. Nope!)
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

One K, one R, two V's. Gawd.

Gender: Female

Location: Kissing Vikinator's feet for making this sig O_O

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:32 pm

Posts: 1043

Gah, last time I tried to check this on a school comp some jerk went and told the teacher I was using e-mail and she kicked me off <.<
STILL VERY PUMPED FOR THIS
ImageImageImageImage
Married to Don- Mom to Obby, Wassa, Gavinner, and someone whose name starts with a C... :P
Comics Updated August 13th
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

No other newbie questions? :((

Even silly questions make you less of a n00b than someone who never asks! :)
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Posts: 169

Stupid Jerk! I hate people like that. -_____-

I'm sorry Velo, I've reached my brain capacity limit for stupic questions. I'll try my best, though.
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

Due to the sudden influx of new players:

*bump again*

GIEF QUESTIONS PLX
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Binsfeld, Bernkastel-Wittlich, Germany

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:46 am

Posts: 1

Boss Velotix wrote:
GIEF QUESTIONS PLX


Are we all your guinea pigs for this round, Boss? :eh?:
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

SheenAT wrote:
Are we all your guinea pigs for this round, Boss? :eh?:


Why, whatever do you mean?

>_>

<_<

>_>

<_<

*runs out of room*

*takes taxi to airport*

*flies to some other country*
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Raw Rock Kills

Gender: Male

Location: Objection, Your Honor. Relevance?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:03 am

Posts: 304

Boss Velotix wrote:
SheenAT wrote:
Are we all your guinea pigs for this round, Boss? :eh?:


Why, whatever do you mean?

>_>

<_<

>_>

<_<

*runs out of room*

*takes taxi to airport*

*flies to some other country*


*plays Sabre Dance on a pipe organ*
Image
chargin his legalz

Image
--==My Art==--

Raw rock kills.
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"Battle is my forte!"

Gender: Female

Location: Star Bowl

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 pm

Posts: 159

We're all going insane. WHOOO~

And Velo is the maniacal evil scientist of doom!
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

aka Ami <3

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Posts: 1694

You assume that we were sane to begin with, lol. :gant:
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Raw Rock Kills

Gender: Male

Location: Objection, Your Honor. Relevance?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:03 am

Posts: 304

Sakuro wrote:
We're all going insane. WHOOO~

And Velo is the maniacal evil scientist of doom!


You say that like it's a bad thing. XD
Image
chargin his legalz

Image
--==My Art==--

Raw rock kills.
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Past & Future

Gender: Male

Location: The Von Karma Estate

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm

Posts: 259

Leo wrote:
*plays Sabre Dance on a pipe organ*

Sakuro wrote:
We're all going insane. WHOOO~
And Velo is the maniacal evil scientist of doom!

genodragon1 wrote:
You assume that we were sane to begin with, lol. :gant:

Leo wrote:
You say that like it's a bad thing. XD

Ghek...ergh...blarg...AAAAAUGH!
Image
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

aka Ami <3

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Posts: 1694

Find out you're a daddy again, Ghaleon?
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Teenage Wasteland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Posts: 181

Sakuro wrote:
We're all going insane. WHOOO~
And Velo is the maniacal evil scientist of doom!

Kuro, I knew this when I met you in 6th grade and before I came here.
Evil scientist of doom- like Frankenstien? We could write a book... CR Mafia: The Series. That'd be epic.
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Raw Rock Kills

Gender: Male

Location: Objection, Your Honor. Relevance?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:03 am

Posts: 304

Ghaleon von Karma wrote:
Leo wrote:
*plays Sabre Dance on a pipe organ*

Sakuro wrote:
We're all going insane. WHOOO~
And Velo is the maniacal evil scientist of doom!

genodragon1 wrote:
You assume that we were sane to begin with, lol. :gant:

Leo wrote:
You say that like it's a bad thing. XD

Ghek...ergh...blarg...AAAAAUGH!
Image


Don't worry, you'll get used to the sheer absence of logic once the round starts.

...

...

Or will you?
Image
chargin his legalz

Image
--==My Art==--

Raw rock kills.
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Posts: 169

:redd: Logic is overrated anyways!
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

One K, one R, two V's. Gawd.

Gender: Female

Location: Kissing Vikinator's feet for making this sig O_O

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:32 pm

Posts: 1043

Pshaw. Who needs logic to mass-murder a town of people in their sleep?
...Dude, the Mafia Team's slogan.
ImageImageImageImage
Married to Don- Mom to Obby, Wassa, Gavinner, and someone whose name starts with a C... :P
Comics Updated August 13th
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

I may or may not be here.

Gender: Male

Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm

Posts: 4916

Image
ImageImage
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Teenage Wasteland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Posts: 181

I was looking for that. Thank you Don.
You're all assuming that there was logic to begin with! Well, there probably was, but a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far- *shot by MAMA station*
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"Battle is my forte!"

Gender: Female

Location: Star Bowl

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 pm

Posts: 159

Sklarvv, I hereby dub you official Mafia slogan maker extraordinaire.

Also, I never claimed I was sane. ;D When I use 'insane' here, I mean, insane as in more so then usual.

And Velo wins the insanity contest, in my book. SIXTY ONE PEOPLLLEEEE.

When this game starts the universe will IMPLODE. WATCH.

But it would make a fabulous book. I'll have to write that one day. XD

Finally: SCREW LOGIC I HAVE MAFIA! XD
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

All evidence graphics have been updated. ^_^

Go take a look! I've also left a few goodies lying around for the more adventurous among you.
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Mafia- Serious Business..lol

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere in America c:

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:04 pm

Posts: 631

Hmm :sadshoe: For some reason I have a bad feeling we'll be left with a giant handful of inactives. Then again thats true for every Mafia round since IV apparently.
Image
Random Ace Attorney 'Shipper From Hell approves of Franziska/Adrian >;D
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

WhiteElephant wrote:
For some reason I have a bad feeling we'll be left with a giant handful of inactives. Then again thats true for every Mafia round apparently.


Fixed. ^^
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Mafia- Serious Business..lol

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere in America c:

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:04 pm

Posts: 631

Boss Velotix wrote:
WhiteElephant wrote:
For some reason I have a bad feeling we'll be left with a giant handful of inactives. Then again thats true for every Mafia round apparently.


Fixed. ^^

So Velo agrees ;D For some reason however that doesn't make me feel better.
Image
Random Ace Attorney 'Shipper From Hell approves of Franziska/Adrian >;D
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

Inactives, like stupid* people, ruin everything. :D

*stupid = standard YouTube comment
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Posts: 169

Less then 24 hours guys.
Oh, it's on!

Fired up?
Fired up!
Ready to go?
Ready to go!
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"Battle is my forte!"

Gender: Female

Location: Star Bowl

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 pm

Posts: 159

It feels like it's been an eternity since Round V ended... XD

Good luck everyone. Have fun~
Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

I may or may not be here.

Gender: Male

Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm

Posts: 4916

"Let's get ready, ready steady go!"

I'm ready and raring to go!
ImageImage
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

aka Ami <3

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Posts: 1694

The hunger for the upcoming post-fest is insatiable at the moment. I cannot wait for this to begin. Unfortunately, that is what I must do. Observe...converse...and bide my time.
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Past & Future

Gender: Male

Location: The Von Karma Estate

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm

Posts: 259

Makes you proud to be a Mafia player, doesn't it? Might have trouble sleeping as the time grows near...
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

aka Ami <3

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Posts: 1694

Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of? :godot:
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

One K, one R, two V's. Gawd.

Gender: Female

Location: Kissing Vikinator's feet for making this sig O_O

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:32 pm

Posts: 1043

*does hurdle stretches*
Doo-dee-doo~
ImageImageImageImage
Married to Don- Mom to Obby, Wassa, Gavinner, and someone whose name starts with a C... :P
Comics Updated August 13th
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Past & Future

Gender: Male

Location: The Von Karma Estate

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm

Posts: 259

genodragon1 wrote:
Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of? :godot:

Oh, sorry. Forgot you run off of completely pure coffee and sleep is irrelevant.
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

aka Ami <3

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Posts: 1694

0.o Sorry, that came off as role-playing, which I don't normally do. I'm just a light sleeper.
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Past & Future

Gender: Male

Location: The Von Karma Estate

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm

Posts: 259

That's okay, I thought as much. We're all friends here....until the game starts.
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

aka Ami <3

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Posts: 1694

But of course, paranoia is one of the main objectives and strategies. It's like a bunch of Star Trek ensigns are dropped off on an uncharted planet and left to their own devices.
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Sexy lawyers are back!

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 am

Posts: 2566

BUMP'd before it gets eaten by the BBC topic-eating monster D:
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog
Re: CR Mafia DiscussionTopic%20Title
User avatar

I refuse to change my avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Fighting a rat for a pop tart

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 4:49 am

Posts: 975

Hmm...Dangerously close to getting to the dreaded 2nd page so I too will Bump. Or will i?
Image
Thank you Delsy for the Awesome Game Over Sig! If you're still here, I still love it!
Page 126 of 128 [ 5082 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO