Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 25 of 27[ 1053 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Re: The LAWYERMAN! ProjectTopic%20Title

What is my liiiife?!?

When people get their finger out and start updating :D

I'd bring it upon myself to start every single page if the people who created them/added to their storylines starting adding stuff to the pages. :P
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

AKA Dr. Bokchoy

Awesome XD The best page on the site is the standard. Although, that's hardly anything special. Plug plug plug.

Edit: Also, can a "Nickname" section be added to the thingum bars?

Also again, does Salvatore Di Vitelli count as an OC?

Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Edit: Also, can a "Nickname" section be added to the thingum bars?

Seconded.
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

What is my liiiife?!?

Salvatore is an, um.
Well, he's an associate. :3 So he'd get a purple box, although I'm not sure if he'd get his own page.

Also, we have an AKA bit you could use for nicknames, amirite?
Also Also, written some backstory for Nick. I need to know what you think of it. (Also, Payne has become automatically AWESOME. You'll see when you read it.)

The AKA is only on the Associates' bar. :/

AKA Dr. Bokchoy

@Gerk: I can grammar-nazi it, if you'd like :D

What is my liiiife?!?

Adding AKA to everyone! And yes please do GN it GP, my grammar is off when it's late at night. :3

Edit: I wants your opinions on the stooory tho. :0 It's importants and possibly epical.

I'd say

I love it! Who knew Payne was such a good guy?...XD
Hmm, Now i've got this picture in my head of a Super beefed out Superhero Payne with a big cheesy smile for some reason.
hmm, Perhaps part of his superpowers? Looks wimpy, but can "beef up" in a fraction of a second?

What is my liiiife?!?

Yeah, but it takes a lot of energy to power it, and he just can't do it as much anymore due to his age. Although if we need him, we can use him sparingly. Like Citro. :3

I'd say

hmm, "Pictures Beefed Payne throwing Grossberg in meatball form" I NEED TO DRAW THAT!!!

What is my liiiife?!?

They were rivals back in the day. In court and as heroes. XD But they teamed up sometimes under extreme circumstances, and they kicked major arse. XD

DUDE, EPIC DUO! :D I want to draw that too. XDDD

AKA Dr. Bokchoy

Ok, Gerk, story-wise it's decent, although it does beg a few questions: How does Phoenix anyone magically have powers?
Quote:
The Judge pulls both lawyers back into the courtroom. Phoenix is suspected of tampering with the blood to free his client, and nearly goes down for it before Prosecutor Winston Payne admits to the crime and is stripped of his badge for it.
Why are they brought back into court? Why is Phoenix suspected with tampering?

Also, Gerk, when are you going to put the AKA thing on? D: My fingers are itchin' to get to some editin'.

AKA Dr. Bokchoy

Argh. I hate it when I try to edit something and then someone comes along ang changes it before I do. It messes me up so much >_<

What is my liiiife?!?

It's 3 AM....

Everyone has different explanations for their powers, and it'd take too long to go through them all. Nick's power thing is a secret for now, the Fey's get powers from their bloodlines, some use tech, some get tech used on em... Stuff like that. There is no one thing that makes people super.

Phoenix is suspected of tampering because he made the point about the blood in the first place, before it gets tested (In desperation). Now think about this from the point of view you don't know about Iris' existance. You test someones blood, and it comes back negative, and it's the main piece of evidence in the case. Then you test their blood again later and it comes up positive. Thus, the blood cannot be the same, otherwise they'd both be positive or negative.

It makes Nick look very suspicious :( They're brought back in again due to the events that happened, and it can happen.

I'd say

Eruhm, Twins...don't they have identical DNA?

Sorry about that GP... >_>

I'd say

I still feel Grossberg should be a substitute mentor figure for Lawyerman, rather then Payne...
(He was Mia's mentor after all)

AKA Dr. Bokchoy

Gerkuman wrote:
Phoenix is suspected of tampering because he made the point about the blood in the first place, before it gets tested (In desperation). Now think about this from the point of view you don't know about Iris' existance. You test someones blood, and it comes back negative, and it's the main piece of evidence in the case. Then you test their blood again later and it comes up positive. Thus, the blood cannot be the same, otherwise they'd both be positive or negative.

It makes Nick look very suspicious :( They're brought back in again due to the events that happened, and it can happen.

"The DNA sample found at the crime scene was also different than that of his client."
Couldn't the court just do a re-test? It's much less drastic and it's more sensible than immediately accusing Phoenix of forging evidence. Also, if Payne is going to admit whatever later on, why is Phoenix suspected of tampering? There isn't anyone there to accuse him, except the judge. But why would the judge accuse Phoenix? Where would he get any evidence that what Phoenix submitted is false? Not to mention that the judge is supposed to be the neutral party between defence and prosecution.

@Ceres: twins have near-identical DNA, but there are differences.

@Fatal: Ahah, it's alright.

Edit: No need to answer now, if you don't want to. I don't mind waiting until morning.

What is my liiiife?!?

How can they do a retest if Dahlia escaped? All they have is the blood Mia/Comet gave them.

Besides, this is the PW world here. You could level the same alegations at what happened in AJ.

Edit: Also, it wouldn't be just the Judge accusing him. I mean, the Judge wouldn't have the power to hand a disbarrment down himself. But he passes it onto the other lawyers and they vote for disbar or not. And well, I think they would because PW justice is hardly justice at all :D

I think Payne's old superhero name should be "THE PAYNE" because when he beefs up he brings THE PAIN down on his opposition!

For some reason I can imagine Citro picking fights with Payne all the time when they were younger. XD

Grossberg is much older than Payne. He was the great crime-fighting force in the city for a long time. Then this teenaged upstart named Winston Payne shows up and steals all the fame. Women fawn over Payne and the police and city hall credit him with all of Citro's achievements. Grossberg develops a bad habit of eating a lot when he feels down. Eventually, Citro, with a bit more weight on him, decides to fight crime once again. He's surprised to find that he was the reason Payne decided to become a superhero in the first place. They agree on a mutual rivalry and have been friends ever since.

I'd say

^that story is kind of sweet, I like it.
One thing though, THE PAYNE? hmm? not much of an undercover name huh.

AKA Dr. Bokchoy

Gerkuman wrote:
How can they do a retest if Dahlia escaped? All they have is the blood Mia/Comet gave them.

"The DNA sample found at the crime scene was also different than that of his client."
The "crime scene" being where the crime that Iris was imprisoned for was commited, the "DNA" being the real Dahlia's DNA, and "his client" being Phoenix's client Iris pretending to be Dahlia, no? The blood Mia gets later is that of Dahlia, but the DNA that was already compared was Dahlia's (from the previous crime) vs. Iris's, which would be different. Also, it would probably prove the existance of a twin, but that's another story...
Gerkuman wrote:
Besides, this is the PW world here. You could level the same alegations at what happened in AJ.

I thought this was the LAWYERMAN world? :godot:
Gerkuman wrote:
Edit: Also, it wouldn't be just the Judge accusing him. I mean, the Judge wouldn't have the power to hand a disbarrment down himself. But he passes it onto the other lawyers and they vote for disbar or not. And well, I think they would because PW justice is hardly justice at all :D

If the judge isn't accusing him, then who is? Certainly not Payne. He admits to doing it. I don't see anyone else who could possibly be accusing him. Thus, I don't see any reason to baselessly accuse Phoenix in the first place.

For great justice!

Ayep, I can imagine a beefed-up Payne [hmm, like Hulk?] whacking a ball-form Grossberg all over the place for MASSIVE DAMAGE! :B

But back to Gregory. He should probably have the same or nearly the same powers as VK- hence a rivalry. Perhaps they were having a sword duel and Von Karma got grazed in the shoulder, leading to DL-6? Just a hypothetical.

Ceres wrote:
^that story is kind of sweet, I like it.
One thing though, THE PAYNE? hmm? not much of an undercover name huh.

Why not? It's not like you can mistake the hair. :P I'm making a drawing of him and Citro and his pompadour is pretty big. XD

Also, I thought of something to add to their story! :D Payne was kind of reckless when he was young and after he and Grossberg agree on a rivalry he goes to law school and becomes a prosecutor so he can face Grossberg in court, too! Like Phoenix, but opposite.

Edit: For Gregory, I still stand by Abacus and demand he have mathy powers. XD But it would be freaking awesome if he was a master swordsman, too! :D

For great justice!

fatalfeline wrote:
Payne was kind of reckless when he was young and after he and Grossberg agree on a rivalry he goes to law school and becomes a prosecutor so he can face Grossberg in court, too! Like Phoenix, but opposite.

After? I would think that trying to face Grossberg in court [him being Payne's hero and all that] before he actually met with him would make more sense.

Also: YOU MAKE PAYNE ANGRY! PAYNE SMASH!

...Yep, I'm liking the whole Payne-as-Hulk thing. :yogi:

Hyarion wrote:
fatalfeline wrote:
Payne was kind of reckless when he was young and after he and Grossberg agree on a rivalry he goes to law school and becomes a prosecutor so he can face Grossberg in court, too! Like Phoenix, but opposite.

After? I would think that trying to face Grossberg in court [him being Payne's hero and all that] before he actually met with him would make more sense.

Also: YOU MAKE PAYNE ANGRY! PAYNE SMASH!

...Yep, I'm liking the whole Payne-as-Hulk thing. :yogi:

Well, I wanted Payne to be in his late teens when he becomes a superhero. In AMERICA that's too young to be a prosecutor. XD

For great justice!

Who says he needs to be a prosecutor? He can still be in law school when he meets Grossberg. Also, some random thoughts...

Mia? Ice? Really? I'd go for something cool like short-range teleportation. That's a bit underpowered though, so... hm... maybe some light-based powers too? I dunno, something actually related to her superhero name would be nice. Maybe she can fly at absurdly high speeds by creating a shield of light around her- hence Comet.

We need someone with illusion powers. I love stuff like that.

Hm. Wiki needs a timeline... I'll go make one.

Trucy has illusion powers. :3

For great justice!

Er, whoops?

Also, looking up Trucy, I found that my post above is a dead ringer for Celeste. Powers that cool shouldn't be wasted on dead people.

...Er. I mean people we never actually get to see alive. :yuusaku:

Hmm. Maybe we should just give Celeste angel flight and that BAMF sword? I think it's okay to take the light powers from her, seeing as the most she'll ever be in is probably flashbacks, anyway.

Since some of the Feys have super speed, give that to Mia and combine it with light power and you've got COMET! :D I think we should make her as awesome as possible so that we'll really miss her when she's gone.

I think ice powers would actually fit Fantastique well. :)

For great justice!

Mia is supposed to be ZOMGPOWERFUL in the games, so let's pull out all the stops on her.

Edit: Bleh, I tried making a timeline, but I really don't know enough of this alternate history to make a decent one.

Epic discussion here.

What is my liiiife?!?

urghh....

Why does nobody like my ideas anymore >.< I mean, I was the one who gave Comet Ice powers and now you don't want that, and I wrote a story and now you're picking holes in that (probably just because people want him to stay a lawyer). *sighs*

Edit: Oh, and now you all hate my time travel laws now. I mean, I spent ages on those. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered.

e × e = e²

Well, that's what you get for messing with the space-time continuum. :scientific:
ImageImageImageImageImage

What is my liiiife?!?

Maybe Marty McFly's more likeable than me, I dunno. XD

And OK, now I've vented I'm gonna apologise. I know that what I said up there aint true (though I'm not going to take it down, because that would be cowardly; none of you have got the chance to see it and be angry with me :3), and I'm sorry for inferring things about you all :( I just get so frustrated sometimes. It's hard to be the head writer, and one of the comittee; theres some things I just want to overrule everyone about because I'm the one who's spending most of my free time actually writing the plot (While most of the team in the topic is geared around concepts, ideas and art) XD

But that shouldn't be how it is. We are a TEAM afterall, sometimes I just lose sight of that. :(

I'd say

Ok Gerk, that last phrase really makes it sound like concepts, ideas and art are inferior to what you do.
If that's how you feel, try make some concept art on PS, let's see how long it takes...

What is my liiiife?!?

It's not inferior by any means, and without it, I can't do my job. No-one can, and I'm sorry I gave that impression :( I need you guys immensely.

What I meant by that is that I'm the sort of person who goes a bit... mad when in power on a project. >.< I start subconciously wanting to contribute the most, and get sulky when people (quite rightfully) criticise my ideas. And it's wrong of me to do so.

If you see me get like this, would you mind giving me a slap? It'll help me snap out of it X3

I'd say

Haha, sure thing buddy.
In a way, I can see what you mean. But the thing is, we're a team here, and this is a team effort.
Still, would'nt know what to do without you XD *slap*
Page 25 of 27 [ 1053 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River