Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Hello!!Topic%20Title

meowza

Hello!

My name is Morgan and while I've visited court-records.net many times in the past, this is the first I've really taken a look at the forums. Lately I was kind of regretting the fact that I haven't been an active member of any forums in a couple years now, so I decided it was about time for me to look around and find somewhere I could go!

I'm 19 years old and going into my third year in university. I'm also Canadian! In terms of video games, As you probably could have figured out on your own, I love the Ace Attorney series (Maya is my favourite character!) as well as Pokémon. I like a lot of other games too but those two would have to be my favourite franchises. (I also recently played Ghost Trick...something else you could have figured out on your own :P).

Outside of video games, I also watch a bit of TV. Not as much as I used to...pretty much the only shows I keep up with are Gravity Falls, Bones and Steven Universe. I used to be a pretty big fan of Supernatural but I haven't kept up with the most recent season. I'm a fan of a fair amount of bands, so if you ever wanna talk music I would be glad to start and probably never shut up, haha.

I'm dadglam on both Tumblr and Twitter, poisonglass on Steam and poison.glass on Skype. Feel free to chat with me on any of those, as I'm very open to making new connections!

:maya:

Spoiler:
also i have no idea how this username wasn't taken already what the heck

Last edited by Sissel on Sat May 09, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Hello!!Topic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Hiya! Welcome on board!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

meowza

Going for Miles wrote:
Hiya! Welcome on board!

Thanks! This seems like a pretty nice forum overall, I'm glad to be here.

Winter Flag Trademark

Nice to meet you, Sissel! I really liked Ghost Trick as well as Ace Attorney. Hope you'll enjoy your stay in the Court-Records. By the way, did I told you that you can always visit the Chicken Kitchen section for Ghost Trick-Related Threads? Anyway, Welcome to Forums Court-Records! :pearl-blush:

P.S.: Is it okay if I call you Sissy?

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

meowza

Ace Pointer wrote:
Nice to meet you, Sissel! I really liked Ghost Trick as well as Ace Attorney. Hope you'll enjoy your stay in the Court-Records. By the way, did I told you that you can always visit the Chicken Kitchen section for Ghost Trick-Related Threads? Anyway, Welcome to Forums Court-Records! :pearl-blush:

I noticed that section earlier but haven't posted anything there yet. I was very excited to see it, haha. And thanks!

Quote:
P.S.: Is it okay if I call you Sissy?

Absolutely :P
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference