Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 3 of 3[ 84 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Gyakuten Saiban LibraryTopic%20Title

Stare into my eyes

I have to admit, the bit with the symmetrical names blew my mind. It was so obvious and I never really noticed... Then again, it started to trail off when Trucy's came along without kanji. Kay's was close but not quite. And then it returned briefly with Athena's, but trailed off again with Susato. Such trouble for these golden nuggets.
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.

迷探偵

And again, an interview from 15th Anniversary Gyakuten Saiban Series Encyclopedia 2001-2016: this one is a special, as it features composers Horiyama and Iwadare, who as far as I know have not done many interviews on Ace Attorney music, if even at all. They talk about what they think is typically Ace Attorney music, how they work on their music and about recording.

And three interviews is more than enough for now, so don't expect (m)any more updates this month ^_~
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Stare into my eyes

Yes! Composer interviews, just the thing to start my day. Thanks, Ash.

Wow, they were quite defiant about using Indian instruments, huh? I can see why, since they have such a strong sense of India and can overtake the generally softer sounds of Chinese music. But I kinda wish they did bring in more ethnic instruments from there, just to make that side of the soundtrack sound more diverse. Overall, many of those pieces sound more Chinese than Tibetan.
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.

迷探偵

I added a new page to Gyakuten Saiban Library, listing the main character/art designers of the games. Like with the writer and producer page, it should provide a brief summary about the artist themselves, the games they worked on, and in some specific examples, what characters they designed.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Page 3 of 3 [ 84 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » General » Press Conference