Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 41 of 41[ 1630 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!Topic%20Title

I'm actually posting this both here and in its own welcome thread. Why? Because I'd like to make an official topic about this that will be bumped up for all to see, as well as placing a comment in the proper section.

Another reason why is because it's been, what, 5 years since I was last here? I consider myself a completely different person than who I used to be for a lot of reasons. Back then, I did a lot of things here that I regret today.

Spoiler: "This is a bit too long, so I figure putting it in spoiler tags is relevant"
After I was banned, I received a PM intended for before my banning process. I think this PM sums it up pretty well. I apologize to the sender, along with involved individuals, but I do feel it's necessary to bring this up:

I was a straight-up jerk. Not only was I stubborn in literally everything I said/thought, but I worded things in the absolute worst possible way.

I didn't see profile pictures or usernames, just comments. And because of that, I mentally attacked people who were just putting in their two cents or even being supportive of me.

I want to specifically apologize to Neni, AVK, General Tommy, and everyone else involved with the stuff I did at that time. I should have never said the things that I said back then, and none of you deserved the outright stress of having to deal with an ignorant, stubborn, and childish guy like how I used to be.
I hope that, with this post, I can move forward and be able to be a part of this community without any unnecessary drama or long-winded argument posts. And on the bright side, I've continued researching game development past what I've already done in the past and may even work on some relevant projects in the future. (Probably not the near future, though. I still have some things I want to finish up first.)

Edit: Just to clarify, for any other mods, I was unbanned as per my request via Discord DMs. I wasn't sure if I needed to mention this just in case, as there was some confusion when I first came back in terms of the alt account rules. I don't plan on making any alt accounts, or getting myself banned again in the first place. :oops:

My feelings for Ace Attorney is ressurecting slowly. I've been listening to it's musics (namely Apollo Justice's) for a while. I also had imaginations of AA recently. So yeah, I decided it would be a good time to come back and say hi. It wasnt that easy as I... forgot my password again and forgot to update my email as well... its a good thing my old email was still there :oops:

Anyway, I may also post any fanarts-possible sprites that are AA related (sure, if I draw anything AA related at one point, which I might just do)

So yeah, I'm back again!

"Eggs?"

Howdy everyone!

It's ol' Quillzy here, coming back to lurk and hopefully get back into the swing of things eventually. Pretty sure not many people will recognize me, save for maybe a couple people from back in the dream thread, but it's expected - I've been gone for quite a while now, haha. I've become much more active on Discord and stuff, so I'll probably join the Discord server in a bit, but as for right now I'm just gonna watch from afar and catch up on new events :edgey:

Glad to be back~

EDIT: heck I have so many unread threads this is going to drive me insane because i have to read them all :beef:
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

Back after a nine year hiatus.

Sup, friends. <3.

Gettin' Old!

Wow you might now be the oldest person on the site now!

What brought ya back?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Wow you might now be the oldest person on the site now!

What brought ya back?

Someone posted on Facebook about: "Games that mean the most to you".

I cheated, and used franchises. Ace Attorney makes that list.

As I started reminiscing, I realized I haven't played any of the games in a while. So now, I'm thinking I'm going to see if I still have every game, and slowly play through them. :)

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Hi, did anyone miss me or am I a forgotten relic to time? If the former, please contact customer support at 1-555-ROYALBS. (Additional fees or charges may apply.)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Happy Maria

Haha, nice to see you again, Rubia! Can I ship you some diamonds for free? (No toasters though, sorry.)

NO TOASTER?? Then why am I even back here?? I can't toast my bread to perfection using DIAMONDS! Send your shiny rocks elsewhere, humbug!!
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Happy Maria

Oh, uh...will some gold do the trick instead, then?

Sure, let's start with a shipment of 50 kg and work our way from there. Please forward me your account number to Western Union so we may begin transactions.

(Alternatively, you may send me e-hugs and they are worth at least a metric ton of gold in my book.)

Happy Maria

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Sure, let's start with a shipment of 50 kg and work our way from there. Please forward me your account number to Western Union so we may begin transactions.

(Alternatively, you may send me e-hugs and they are worth at least a metric ton of gold in my book.)

Of course! I have a rather recent shipment of a metric ton of gold here. I guess it's a...Newton.

Anyway here you are before you kill me for that joke :basil:

Back in it, hopefully for the better

So, god, how long has it been since I been on this forum? I've had sporadic activity on here, mostly concentrated in 2014 and 2015 though. I came back, strangely enough, after seeing a YouTube walkthrough of a fan walkthrough called Conflict of Interest (Ropfa, if you're here, it was goddamn amazing and beautiful, legit cried on the penultimate case) and thinking about the good times I had on this forum. It's been pretty much 4 years since I've had maintained contact with people on here, and lots have changed, some hasn't. In case y'all don't know me, I'm SenorJustice-dono (not sure I have many people who'd remember me, just kinda lurked, did a short RP, popped in now and again and tried to spork a fic). Hope I'm here to stay again! :phoenix:

Happy Maria

Oh yay, a former sporker! I sympathise with you there :( Welcome back anyway!

Gettin' Old!

Welcome back! Sporking was some of the most hilarious stuff in the fandom. Hope you are doing OK.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Wow, I'm surprised my account is still here. It's been over 10 years. What have I missed?

The Midnight Lurker

It's wild to think I used to lurk here constantly when I was like 13/14. I was reminded of this wonderful community thanks to Volty's remake of that old Smooth Criminal video appearing in my recommended videos. It's so strange to see usernames I recognize despite the fact that it's been like 10 years and I was so young at the time. I just wanted to say hi and also sorry to anyone who encountered me during my angsty preteen days.

操纵距离程度的能力

So glad I still remember my Password:) Probably will not post as many as I used to but will keep looking around for a bit!
You can call me whatever you want:3

Gettin' Old!

Komachi wrote:
So glad I still remember my Password:) Probably will not post as many as I used to but will keep looking around for a bit!

Welcome back! What is that bizarre rank?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Faith is for the transient people.

Holy smokes, it's been forever since I've been here. Glad to see the forum's still kicking... sort of? Kinda?? A little??? I joined the Discord server some time ago but haven't had time to keep up with it, lol.

My love for Ace Attorney never really wanes, and I do come back to it from time to time... but I was only ever active way way back before 2010.

Anyway, hope you guys are doing well.
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D

Gettin' Old!

Yo Xero! Welcome back in these trying times!

I wonder if Discords are just killing forums in general really. It's still good to have ya here though!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Also has to do with the lack of new AA content in some time, presumably. Welcome back though!

What's a Court Records?

Fingers crossed for something near the end of the year since the 20th anniversary of the series is coming up.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

Rookie Killer

Why do all the bots post here?

What's a Court Records?

Winston Payne wrote:
Why do all the bots post here?

To let us know they're back, duh. :P
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

I HAS A GUN

Just checking out the place. Good to see that CR is still alive and well after all this years, I only have fond memories of this place. :D

Great Revival

Well Melbourne's back in lockdown and I've been put in isolation for 14 days.
Hey guys, my name's Oliver and I was active here in like 2016, back when I was 12 or something. I've already seen a few familiar faces and I'm eager to catch up with the AA gossip. :yogi:

Happy Maria

Welcome back :D Always nice to see people on this site every now and then.

Never mess with a kid with an agenda

Wow, Court Records is still around? That's cool. It was really fun to read my ancient Phoenix X Maya Fanfiction I posted here. I even resisted the urge to Necropost it (At least for now. I reserve the right to make a 14 years later Epilogue to the story if I want to though. It's your fault for timelessly preserving it, you wonderful people you.)

Hope everyone is having a good one, or at least hanging in there. I'm going to lurk on you guy's discord now.
Sig links to my fanfic. MayaXPhoenix. Romance/humor. Final chapter is up.

Suave.

GUI wrote:
Just here for my annual visit. 'sup

This guy sounds cool, would be weird if he thought about this site today and decided to dust off their account to make this post.

Ace Attorney still rules.
Page 41 of 41 [ 1630 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Board index » General » Press Conference