Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Please be Gentle~Topic%20Title

~Die-Hard Gavinners Fan~

...Just kidding! :pearl-blush:

Hey I'm Misokrattz and I've just recently joined the forum, even though I've been into ace attorney for many many years~ I'm not very knowledgeable or experienced with forums, sooo, I apologize in advance for all the mistakes I make along the way. :yogi:

Aside from that, I love to draw, I drew my Avatar picture, which you can see the full drawing on my DeviantArt page, and Pixiv. Both under the same name as here, Misokrattz. :kristoph:

I will have alotta questions, but I'll be too afraid to ask them :sillytrucy: so be a dear and perceive my questions and answer them before I ask >u< :think-think-think:
Rhythm Heaven+Ace Attorney. Uncle Ray and Klavier Gavin need to be in court together. <3
Re: Please be Gentle~Topic%20Title

Misokrattz wrote:
...Just kidding! :pearl-blush:

W-We've been deceived?! Objection! I mean, objection. I mean, welcome! (Get that Ace Attorney feel already? :) )

Perceive! Yes. Ships, boats, especially the Gavinners.
Perceive! No, we don't sell ramen! You should visit the shop "Stuff & Things" for that.

Please enjoy your stay, Fräulein.
Re: Please be Gentle~Topic%20Title

~Die-Hard Gavinners Fan~

TheUllas wrote:

Perceive! Yes. Ships, boats, especially the Gavinners.
Perceive! No, we don't sell ramen! You should visit the shop "Stuff & Things" for that.

Please enjoy your stay, Fräulein.

Ahh, the perceiving skills are strong with this one!! :adrian: You certainly have Gramarye blood running through your veins! :valant:
Too bad about the ramen though, I couldda really used a bowl right about now. :-P

Ack! Thank you! being called Fräulein makes me blush! :bellboy:
Rhythm Heaven+Ace Attorney. Uncle Ray and Klavier Gavin need to be in court together. <3
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference