Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

Hello, and meme.Topic%20Title

it seems you're have run out of memes

'Evening. Hi, I'm Mancha, and I like memes, rap battles, and of course, Phoenix Wright, which has quickly risen to almost my favorite game series. (Sorry, but Pokemon takes precedence just over PW.)

I have currently completed both AA and JFA, and I'm in the middle of... uh... TaT, AJ:AA, and PW vs PL (which I got for Christmas). I really need to finish those.

I've used the Court Records resources before for various things (including a rap battle series I own, for which I have done two Phoenix Wright battles as of today) but didn't know that there was a forum until... I... IDK, actually looked. I'm forum literate (being a super moderator on another forum), but the layout of this forum's still a lot different than ones I'm used to, so :acro:

In my spare time, I've done projects like creating fakemon, working on my rap battles (link in my signature if anyone cares, I just released another PW battle and I was looking for some resources for the video, which is why I decided to join), attempting to write a Homestuck fancomic, and various other misadventures, and I want to possibly write a full PW court case for fun or create some bad-pun-named characters or something I really don't know :0 Hope that gives you a small snapshot of who I am?

Anyways, hi! And btw, I love the smiley system you guys have.
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference