Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

New Newbie of NewbishnessTopic%20Title

Ace Newbie

Hello everyone! I just found this place and I'm already super excited.

I started playing the AA games on Christmas Eve, when I picked up the HD trilogy remake for my 3DS. I had played some of the first game via some questionable methods, but I decided to pick the series up for real once I realized how much fun I was having. Finished the trilogy last week and can't get enough of it.

I went a big hog-wild with my birthday money and I bought PL v AA, Apollo Justice, and the Investigations name. I've already finished PL v AA and just started Apollo now and I'm already super fascinated.

The obsession is real and I don't think it's going to go anywhere!

So, hi again. Sorry for the biography! I'll also learn proper nomenclature for these games around here so I can talk like I know what's going on. :will:
Re: New Newbie of NewbishnessTopic%20Title

Hello, welcome to the forum! (I'm relatively new as well.) I'm a recent convert too, although I don't have PLvPWAA or AAI yet :larry: It's great how the 3DS eShop and iOS releases have really been getting new fans hooked on these amazing anime lawyers. I never would've known about this excellent franchise without the iOS release. ...Anyway, once again, welcome! :will:
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference