Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

A new weirdo enters the courthouse.Topic%20Title

Sylph of Doom

Hello! Call me Spider. (And despite my avatar, this nickname wasn't originally meant to mean literal spiders.)

I found the Ace Attorney series about a year ago and it is now one of my favorite gaming series. (I still need to buy Dual Destinies, though.) I stumbled across this forum while looking for Ace Attorney Online to check it out. I'm still looking, and info is probably somewhere on this forum, but a link here would be appreciated as well.

I am personally someone who has a very artistic mind, so my hobbies include writing, reading, gaming, costuming, (voice) acting, and singing. I have a mind to work on playing the ocarina too. I also get sucked into fandoms rather easily. In fact, there are two fandom references in my basic profile, if anyone can guess which they are. :godot: In fact, a different game we can play is guessing my sex too; I am a genderfluid goth person and always find this speculation amusing! Everyone gets their kicks somewhere, right?

My favorite characters in Ace Attorney I've seen so far are Miles Edgeworth and Ron Delite, both I find rather attractive and relatable in different ways. Can't say I have a favorite game (though I personally found the Layton crossover disappointing), but the more outrageous cases like with Mask de Masque and the Berry Big Circus to stay in my mind more. I hope to have fun with you all.
Yours in Eternity
Re: A new weirdo enters the courthouse.Topic%20Title

I am the swordsman of justice!

Welcome to CR spider! Just don't bite anybody :)
I was trying to think of a question while I was objecting, I didn't
- Edgeworth

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

Meow! Welcome to the forums!

Beware of the Dog

Hi there! I'd say you're a girl, both because there seem to be more girls who write in there free time than boys and because I would say for most girls it wouldn't be as annoying to be mistaken for a boy as the other way around, but actually, it's little more than a guess. For me it's not a big deal, in the end; thank God we live in a society where gender isn't as important as it was 100 years ago.

Sylph of Doom

Viktoria von Karma wrote:
Hi there! I'd say you're a girl, both because there seem to be more girls who write in there free time than boys and because I would say for most girls it wouldn't be as annoying to be mistaken for a boy as the other way around, but actually, it's little more than a guess. For me it's not a big deal, in the end; thank God we live in a society where gender isn't as important as it was 100 years ago.

Damn! First one to take me up on my little challenge hits it right on the mark the first try WITH supporting evidence. I really am in an Ace Attorney forum. :udgey: Though I would like to clarify that for me it's not so much being ok with being mistaken for a boy as identifying as both male or female, rendering both forms of pronoun usage correct. Hence why I said you were guessing my sex, as I had already identified myself as genderfluid.

And, I know, right? If I lived in the 17th century or something... goth, pansexual, genderfluid, fortune telling, spirit sensing, astral projection... the past would not have been a good place for me. I would be tried as a witch and hanged or burned almost immediately.
Yours in Eternity

Beware of the Dog

Spider wrote:
Viktoria von Karma wrote:
I would be tried as a witch and hanged or burned almost immediately.

High five, same goes for me. Extremely odd girl who has short hair, never uses makeup, but likes giant earrings, and has recently stopped to wear anything but more or less the same black outfit every day. For starters. Hitler's Germany would have been an extreme bad place for me too...
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference