Gender: None specified
Rank: Ace Attorney
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am
Added a long interview with Takumi (and Hino) about Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney
: in the past, I posted a very short summary of this article on the forums, but obviously, the complete translation is much more informative.
Also added a blog entry for AA4, where we discover that once again Takumi likes to borrow ideas! :D
Anyway, with these last two posts this weekend, I'll switch gears and fall back to a more sensible update schedule now. For those who are curious as to what kind of information (trivia) you might find on the blog
, here are some examples:
- Takumi steals ideas!! :D
- Suekane didn't only work on character designs, she basically created the Edgeworth and Mia we know now!
- The True Origin of how Takumi created the first game!
- The trilogy was never planned as a trilogy!
- The Shocking Truth Why Takumi Didn't Work on Ace Attorney Investigations! (Not shocking)
- Why Ema wasn't the protagonist in AAI!
- How Takumi came up with the idea for Dai Gyakuten Saiban!
- How Takumi came up with the characters of Dai Gyakuten Saiban!
- How they decided to make Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney!
- Why the judge is always called サイバンチョ in the game instead of サイバンチョウ!
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear