Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Long-time LurkerTopic%20Title

Hi

I just figured I should finally be signing up to this site. I've been lurking since I first started playing AA a couple of years ago, and now that SoJ fresh on everyone's minds I wanted a chance to discuss it with fellow fans. I recognise some member here from a few other places, so it'll be cool to catch up and chat to new people too. :)
Re: Long-time LurkerTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Well happy to see ya! Its always great to welcome new fans around the turn of a new game.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Well happy to see ya! Its always great to welcome new fans around the turn of a new game.

Are you sure about that? The main reason I want to talk about SoJ is to what what an immense disappointment is was across all fronts! Opinions here seem quite positive.

Gettin' Old!

Blue Blood wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Are you sure about that? The main reason I want to talk about SoJ is to what what an immense disappointment is was across all fronts! Opinions here seem quite positive.

Wooft well all opinions are welcome xD makes for interesting discussion.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Leader of SCWRM Comms

Blue Blood wrote:
Hi

I just figured I should finally be signing up to this site. I've been lurking since I first started playing AA a couple of years ago, and now that SoJ fresh on everyone's minds I wanted a chance to discuss it with fellow fans. I recognise some member here from a few other places, so it'll be cool to catch up and chat to new people too. :)

Oh, hey Blue Blood, long time no see from the SSMB!

And yeah, what Pierre said!
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference