Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

A New Attorney Takes The Stand!Topic%20Title

*Simon Blackquill used Air Cutter!*

Howdy! I just joined yesterday but never got around to making an introductory greeting until now!

WITNESS TESTIMONY

I've been an Ace Attorney fan for about a year now, and I don't regret joining the fandom one bit. My favorite attorney is Athena :thena-hair:, my favorite prosecutor is Edgeworth :think:, and my favorite assistant is Maya :maya:. So far, I've only played Spirit of Justice, but I hope to play the other games sometime in the near future!

That's pretty much all there is to know about me. I hope I get to meet some interesting people on the forums!
Re: A New Attorney Takes The Stand!Topic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Welcome to our fine community! :will: "Ahlbi Ur'gaid" :larry2: around these parts, should you need me. For now, get yourself comfortable for the ride of your life! :object: (I hope they don't know I was being a bit dramatic about that... :basil: )
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Re: A New Attorney Takes The Stand!Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

Wait,you've only been a fan for one year,but the only game you've played is SoJ?

Either way,welcome to the forums!Also,your avatar is hilarious.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference