Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Howdy!Topic%20Title

...unfortunate

Well as said in the title, howdy! I'm Maya (thats my actual name i swear), I'm a 19y/o cis girl from Colorado! I got into Ace Attorney... a couple of years ago? I'm not entirely sure when, but I've been writing fanfiction and roleplaying in the fandom since around October 2015, so we're coming up on my 2-year involvement history! :-)

I am and always will be bad at introducing myself so... I play way too many video games, with my current obsessions being Overwatch and Subnautica, and I put a few more of my all time faves in the spoiler! Most of my fandom involvement is through roleplay and fanfiction, with my current Ace Attorney favorite ships being Narumayo and the rarest of all rarepairs with which I torture myself with everyday and that's Trucy/Klavier. Idk man I just think they'd be pretty perfect... anyway.
Spoiler: games
Transistor, Oxenfree, Dream Daddy, Skyrim, Far Cry 3 & 4, Bioshock series, The Walking Dead Game,
Pokemon, Ghost Trick, Zero Escape series, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda.

That's really all I got at this point... besides video games, my favorite movies are the Kingsman series, Pacific Rim, and Jurassic Park, favorite band is probably Poets of the Fall, and really I just write a lot and love Trucy with all my heart what can u do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I like doing coding stuffs like tumblr themes and website skins, and I'm an aspiring IT technician!
Re: Howdy!Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

Welcome to the forums, Maya! :maya:
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference