Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Hi thereTopic%20Title

I do what the good girls don't

Hoy. :simon:

I admit to being one of the folks that joined in the Ace Attorney fun way late. I started playing the games in late 2014 when they were released in the 3DS Eshop and I went on a AA playing binge, going through the trilogy and Dual Destinies within a couple months. I then played Apollo Justice some months after I finished Dual Destines, and I finished Spirit of Justice early last month. I still need to play the Investigation games and perhaps the Professor Layton crossover, so hopefully I'll get to those!

One of my favorite hobbies is writing, and I just recently wrote my first AA fic (over at Archive of Our Own with the same username heh) . I've been writing for a long while though for various fandoms (favorites being Pokemon, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Bravely Default), and I'm even a fanfic mod for a Pokemon forum haha. I got a couple more AA fic ideas, so hopefully I'll write and share those soon.

Looking forward to coming here on occasion!
Tumblr | FFnet | AO3
Dancing With Butterflies and Dragons (aa6 spoilers, some suggestive content and other warnings)
Re: Hi thereTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Hey,bay,welcome to the forum,I say! The peeps round here are pretty cray,but I'm sure you'll get used to it,eh?

That was my horrible attempt at rhyming. Anyway,I welcome you here!

Welcome, darling!

Don't worry about being so late, I'd only discovered the series a few months ago myself :sadshoe:

You're into writing too? That's awesome! I'd love to see your fic sometime, if you're cool with that. I've written three AA fics myself, (Though one is on its third rewrite, and the other two are in desperate need of editing...), and planning a fourth one. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm here!

Anyway, welcome to the forums. :wave:

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Hey,bay,welcome to the forum,I say! The peeps round here are pretty cray,but I'm sure you'll get used to it,eh?

That was my horrible attempt at rhyming. Anyway,I welcome you here!

Haha, that's all right, I have other folks that did the same, lol. I appreciate the welcome!

ProsecutorPRose wrote:
Welcome, darling!

Don't worry about being so late, I'd only discovered the series a few months ago myself :sadshoe:

You're into writing too? That's awesome! I'd love to see your fic sometime, if you're cool with that. I've written three AA fics myself, (Though one is on its third rewrite, and the other two are in desperate need of editing...), and planning a fourth one. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm here!

Anyway, welcome to the forums. :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome there. Yeah, I'm totally cool with you checking out my fic! :redd: However, not sure if you've finished Spirit of Justice as it does have spoilers. I'm not sure if/when my sig is showing up, but you can find my fic Dancing With Butterflies and Dragons over at Archive of Our Own (I'm Bay there). I too would like to see your fics and bounce off ideas!
Tumblr | FFnet | AO3
Dancing With Butterflies and Dragons (aa6 spoilers, some suggestive content and other warnings)

I'm fine and ready for justice!

I don't see a signature, sorry. :sadshoe: But you have plenty of time to get things sorted out. Welcome! :pearly:
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Happy Maria

Your sig shows up when you make at least ten posts on this forum.

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Just five more to go then. I could've sworn mine showed up sooner, though...
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know Southern Corn. Yeah, I know other forums that did similar when it comes to signatures I think.

And thanks for the welcome, Apollo4Justice! :will:
Tumblr | FFnet | AO3
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference