Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

Gyakuten Saiban Meets Orchestra 2008 Concert DVDTopic%20Title

Alright, this is something that I've been wanting to see for ages. In 2008, Capcom officially put together an Ace Attorney concert event with the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra. Along with an album, they released an official DVD of the event. This DVD has long been out of print, and any attempts to find any download have been futile.

So is there anyone here on Court Records that has a download of this thing? I know the legality of this request may be questioned, but there really is no other way around it. The concert isn't on YouTube, and I can't find it on any download sites. Trying to even buy an official copy was the first thing I attempted, but I can't find it anywhere; not even from re-sellers. Simply put, this may very well be the "holy grail" of the entire Ace Attorney series. IDK.

If any of you own this DVD, would you be so kind as to post a download link somewhere? It would be much appreciated. Thanks! :will:
Re: Gyakuten Saiban Meets Orchestra 2008 Concert DVDTopic%20Title

I've felt worse.

If legality is of no concern...
Spoiler:
http://mediafire.com/?xqrfh7gyjkcsmox
But seriously, it was on the first page of a Google search. You might want to try that next time.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

sumguy28 wrote:
If legality is of no concern...
Spoiler:
http://mediafire.com/?xqrfh7gyjkcsmox
But seriously, it was on the first page of a Google search. You might want to try that next time.

I did. Are you sure that's the DVD version of the concert and not just the album? 96 mb looks suspiciously small for a 100 minute video. I'm currently downloading it now.

I've felt worse.

TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:
Are you sure that's the DVD version of the concert and not just the album? 96 mb looks suspiciously small for a 100 minute video.

D'oh! *facepalm*
Please excuse me for failing to fully understand.
Though if you're looking for a video, I do recall seeing at least one live video of Godot's theme on YouTube. I'll have to check again.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Quote:
D'oh! *facepalm*
Please excuse me for failing to fully understand.
Though if you're looking for a video, I do recall seeing at least one live video of Godot's theme on YouTube. I'll have to check again.

I know about that video and I've seen it. I want the WHOLE DVD of the concert, not just one segment in sub-par quality. I guess that it really is impossible to find. Thanks for trying to help, though. :sadshoe:

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

BUMP FOR AWESOME NEWS

I found the DVD. In the format of various kinda-high-quality (but not HD I'm pretty sure) .AVI files, all in Japanese, excellent audio quality, and it seems to be all there.

Anyone interested? I can provide a link to the place where I downloaded it via PM to avoid spam/spiders catching it (I guess that's a bad thing?) and also I'm not completely sure I'm allowed to do this.

It's a Google search away anyway, but just in case anyone needs to know which link actually delivers the full DVD.

(Also, if anyone is willing to sub the spoken parts, I'll love them forever. It's approximately 15 minutes of cutscenes plus an 8 minute Behind The Scenes video.)

DeMatador wrote:
BUMP FOR AWESOME NEWS

I found the DVD. In the format of various kinda-high-quality (but not HD I'm pretty sure) .AVI files, all in Japanese, excellent audio quality, and it seems to be all there.

Anyone interested? I can provide a link to the place where I downloaded it via PM to avoid spam/spiders catching it (I guess that's a bad thing?) and also I'm not completely sure I'm allowed to do this.

It's a Google search away anyway, but just in case anyone needs to know which link actually delivers the full DVD.

(Also, if anyone is willing to sub the spoken parts, I'll love them forever. It's approximately 15 minutes of cutscenes plus an 8 minute Behind The Scenes video.)

Please, please, please! PM me those downloads! :grey:

There were translations of the cutscenes posted on YouTube, but I think they were taken down due to accused copyright infringements by Capcom. Luckily, I knew this would happen; so I downloaded them beforehand. I've uploaded them to Mediafire, and here are the download links.
Video 1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7d7m9 ... ideo_1.mp4
Video 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0we5u ... ideo+2.mp4

There's no translation for the Behind the Scenes video, unfortunately.

Thanks again for find it! I've been searching forever! Please PM me the link when you can. :will:

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Check thy inbox, my brother.

Deputy of Self-Esteem

*Walks in in a trenchcoat, fedora, and sunglasses. Briefly shows a stolen ID card to DeMat, and sits down and pulls out a newspaper to read inconspicuously*
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Since this is a massive file, it's apparently going to take SEVEN HOURS to download. And that's if I'm able to do it uninterrupted. :beef:

I really hate 4shared, and I'm not paying for a premium account. If I ever get this to download, I might upload to thepiratebay or bakabt as a torrent. IDK.

Edit: Okay, the download speed seems to be quickening. I guess it just depends on my Internet.

Dammit! I left my computer on all night to download this massive file. When I woke up, it was finished; but I couldn't extract it! I got the message "B1 archive is corrupted." Has anyone else run into this problem?

DeMatador wrote:
BUMP FOR AWESOME NEWS

:phoenix: Hello. First off, I apologise for bumping a really old thread. I simply made an account on court-records.net as I am a huge Ace attorney fan and searched for the concert DVD for a loooong time but could not find it. DeMatador, I wanted to ask if I can ask you for the link for the DVD files? Really would love to watch it. Thank you! :redd:

The Thinker

DeMatador wrote:
BUMP FOR AWESOME NEWS

Can you get this to me?

DeMatador wrote:
BUMP FOR AWESOME NEWS

Terribly sorry for bumping such an old thread, but could I get the link to the DVD? Been looking for this for ages!

Going to bump the thread here because I just found it. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNYF3ELc6W4

Unfortunately, there's no ISO - just the video. Please send me an ISO if you have one. (I probably wont check Court-Records often so please upload to a reliable site like archive.org.)
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club