Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

I hate how there not useing sprites in PWVSPLTopic%20Title

Abstract Attorney (Eventually)

hey I hate how they arn't even saying 'oh and are some sprites spriters or anything" I liked the old sprited AA better becuase I could sprite things and it made parodies esayer to make now where stuck with the old sprites and stuff. and it also ruins the chance of there being an over head like in AAI. Mabby we get a crapy 3RD person (capcoms good at that).

Edit: My gramar improved!(see i even capatilze now and I can spell!) I aslo now know that there will be sprites! in the investagation parts or what ever. Maby Capcom/levle 5 heard my plea.
lolololololololololololololololololocalizeDGSlolololololololololololololololololololololol

Last edited by SparioEndernerd on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: I hate how there not useing sprites in PWVSPLTopic%20Title

Abstract Attorney (Eventually)

well sorry about the over use of the smillies I can't use them on the Ipod and I just got back on the PC so yeah. (the moble virsion of this site suck)

*ROFL face goes here*
Any who tell me what you think of the new 3D thing do you like it or think it's toatal bull like I do?
lolololololololololololololololololocalizeDGSlolololololololololololololololololololololol

Gettin' Old!

I think your lack of grammar intolerance for the new game is deplorable.

We are not getting GS5 (with added Layton), we're getting Phoenix Wright Vs Professor Layton on equal terms. Granted the characters mostly (excepting the prosecutor and defendent) seem to be done in the Layton style of art and so far the music appears to be Laytonish I'm not complaining because the project is primarily run by Level-5 not Capcom. Sure many AA characters aren't in it but come on it's not an AA game, there's not exactly many representatives from Layton's world either and it's a world separate from both of their realities so it wouldn't make sense to find the likes of Gumshoe or Edgeworth in the world.

The only ridiculous thing to me appears to be Phoenix's emotionless objection face which I am hoping they'll correct. As for the lack of sprites...that's a shame for the spriting community but it's no reason to bash the game entirely. Games are not made for spriters purposes they are made to be played and in this day and age 3D models are the standard so Phoenix has been dragged through 2 generations of graphics in order to be up to date and aside from the earlier mentioned objection face (which will hopefully be different when he objects without Layton) I think they look ok in action.

To clarify...this isn't going to be a full AA game so don't complain about the lack of sprites and the format not being AAI or AA (if it isn't) or complain about the lack of AA characters present in it (although there's an off chance some more may appear in game).

Just be thankful we're ever going to see Phoenix Wright behind the desk in courtroom again seeing as there is no real announcement of GS5 (which might've been Apollo's story anyway) and this crossover is so crazy and unheard of it goes into the bizarre we should all be very grateful.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Captain Hair!

Personally, I'm glad that the game is using 3D models. When I saw the first batch of screenshots, I didn't care for them that much, but once the trailer was released and I saw the characters in motion I fell in love with them.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)