Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 6 of 6[ 204 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Re: PLvAA General Discussion Thread (spoilers!)Topic%20Title

The thing is most crossovers are never all that good most are terrible and forgettable this one could certainly join the list as for the characters most of them are either boring or annoying excluding Luke Professor Layton Maya and Phoenix the rest just don't have any substance personality wise like Kira for example

How ironic

If there's ever a sequel to this game, I'd like to see it be a crossover between Apollo Justice and Layton Brothers: Mystery Room. Has anyone else here played that game? Just like GS4, it's set in the future of its franchise, and features 2 new protagonists, Alfendi Layton and Lucy Baker, who I feel would interact perfectly well with Apollo and Trucy. In fact, Layton Brothers: Mystery Room is pretty much a GS game already; it's split into cases with each case being a different murder, half of the character names are puns, and there's even a magatama-like system with a character's heart being blocked by an outer shell. I think this would work perfectly.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

I've vanished, like a ghooooost...

dimentiorules wrote:
If there's ever a sequel to this game, I'd like to see it be a crossover between Apollo Justice and Layton Brothers: Mystery Room. Has anyone else here played that game? Just like GS4, it's set in the future of its franchise, and features 2 new protagonists, Alfendi Layton and Lucy Baker, who I feel would interact perfectly well with Apollo and Trucy. In fact, Layton Brothers: Mystery Room is pretty much a GS game already; it's split into cases with each case being a different murder, half of the character names are puns, and there's even a magatama-like system with a character's heart being blocked by an outer shell. I think this would work perfectly.

Now that WOULD be cool. I have played through Mystery Room multiple times, and I can just imagine all the funny moments...
Spoiler: Layton Bros Mystery Room spoilers
They would probably all include Potty Prof threatening to cut Apollo's tongue out! :apollo-shock:

Then it's settled, then. This must become a thing.
I AM IN SCHOOL, SO IF I END UP NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN THAT'S WHY :larry:
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:

Super dazzle-frazzle

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/13/professor-layton-vs-ace-attorney-beautiful-hollow/
I just read this, which I found interesting. I agree with most of the points he's making, especially the title: as much as I liked playing this game (and as much as I want to love it) it doesn't leave much afterwards that stays with you, at least that's my experience, although it was a few years since I played it. I know I had fun while I was playing it, and felt quite immersed (but also quite a few boring bits if memory serves), but it doesn't stick. It's like something is lacking, and I think "hollow" is a good way of describing it. That said, I want to replay it sometime relatively soon. It also holds a bit of nostalgia for me since it was the first game I got for my 3DS, as a graduation gift.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Page 6 of 6 [ 204 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)