Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 2 of 2[ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Any official news on Canon status?Topic%20Title

迷探偵

So I was translating a long interview with Takumi about the game, and there he clearly says it's just a parallel world, so that is the official stance of Capcom about the topic (okay, we all could've guessed that, but now we at least have an official source).

My translation of the (very informative) interview can be found here.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

The cape is self-fluttering

Interesting. Never knew about text inconsistencies coming from the limitations of GBA.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

tactical weeaboo action

Ash wrote:
So I was translating a long interview with Takumi about the game, and there he clearly says it's just a parallel world, so that is the official stance of Capcom about the topic (okay, we all could've guessed that, but now we at least have an official source).

My translation of the (very informative) interview can be found here.

What a great interview, thanks for posting it, gives me hope that maybe one day we'll get another crossover... hey, I can dream, leave me alone
Quote:
Perhaps my will poured out of those bleeps.

TAKUMI PLS.

Anyway to remain on-topic I personally tend to go into stuff like this assuming it's a canon AU of some sort, so this doesn't exactly surprise me, though I do have to admit I'm a tiny bit disappointed just because I think it'd be cute to reference this game in future ones, but I guess there's probably complications in doing that sort of thing. Making it an AU gets rid of that issue while also granting more creative freedom when making the crossover.
Page 2 of 2 [ 43 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)