Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby » Gourdzilla's Lair (GK2)

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Gyakuten Kenji 2 Translation - Cases 1-4 out!Topic%20Title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzQuGq21 ... mh&index=1

Just posting that here.

Last edited by Sligneris on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji 2 Translation - Cases 1-3 out!Topic%20Title

Hey guys, recently found this walkthrogh. I can't really understand why it has so little number of views. Each video of BadPlayer2's first case has 10k views, MegamanNG's walkthrough have 5-10k views. So, this is the unique opportunity for non-japanese speakers to enjoy this game fabulous plot, why dowolf videos are so unpopular (500-1000 views). I can't really provide it in my country, the hole AA series is not so famous here, but Court-Records can do it, can help AA fans around the world to know what is GK2 about, and dowolf really play in a way we all playing - shows almost all the dialogues in a game including wrong answers. If administration of this site put the thread about translation project on main page, why not to do the same about this wonderful channel with this video translation, guy almost finished the fourth case already. A can't say for all fans, but new series of this walkthroug I wait even stronger than new serie of game of thrones or Lost. P.S. Sorry for my poor English, it's not my native, hope u catch my idea. P.S.S My English was even more poor earlier, I studied it playing AA, sitting with console and vocabulary, looking there for every new word, as u can see i read CR forums from 2010, but never wrote a post, and now I just can't seat quitly without screaming OBJECTION to this unfair situation.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji 2 Translation - Cases 1-3 out!Topic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

He's up to case 5 now! If I had known he was doing this I wouldn't have bothered importing GK2 haha!

It's ok, my current plan is to play the game myself until I get to a testimony/confrontation, then go back and watch the English translation up to the testimony and use the english translation to solve the testimony. Then go back and play myself and then repeat the process.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji 2 Translation - Cases 1-4 out!Topic%20Title

lol

The Translation is COMPLETE guys, lets celebrate!
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby » Gourdzilla's Lair (GK2)