Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby » Gourdzilla's Lair (GK2)

Page 5 of 5[ 193 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 


Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:20 am

Posts: 202

JesusMonroe wrote:
davech1987 wrote:
I am on case 4 and I got to the end pretty fast and it seems about as long as case 1 , I just want to know is case 5 long as case 3 ? becuase case 4 felt wayyyy too short compared to case 2 and 3 .

It's like two hours longer than Case 2 I think, but shorter than Case 3



Thats cool becuase case 2 was rather long and case 3 was very long so not a bad inbetween thanks
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Posts: 263

Spoiler:
How old is Anubis anyway?

I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet. — Stanisław Lem
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1544

Darth Wiader wrote:
Spoiler:
How old is Anubis anyway?

Spoiler:
Do we know if it's the same dog? Hoinbo could just like having large black dogs that he trains to assassinate

Though, an 18 year old dog isn't an impossibility
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Posts: 263

JesusMonroe wrote:
Spoiler:
Though, an 18 year old dog isn't an impossibility


Spoiler:
Don't forget that Kuro/Anubis had enough strength to drag a dead body of an adult man, so he couldn't be so old.

Maybe Hoinbo/Dogen liked to name all his dogs Kuro/Anubis (just like Geralt the Witcher called all his horses Roach ;) ).

I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet. — Stanisław Lem
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I've vanished, like a ghooooost...

Gender: Female

Location: Unfortunately, in school...

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am

Posts: 583

Okay, I'm confused.
Spoiler: The whole game, pretty much
So WHO killed the president?!
Near the end of the game, Shelly de Killer steps in and says that Simon could have jeopardized the assassination of the president, and de Killer killed the President. But wait, what? I thought it was Dogen that was the assassin of the real president, and Simon killed the body double, and no president was killed at Gourd Lake...
Did Simon request de Killer assassinate the president, then manipulate him by having Knightly shoot the balloon?

I AM IN SCHOOL, SO IF I END UP NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN THAT'S WHY :larry:
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1544

TheBlackquillz wrote:
Okay, I'm confused.
Spoiler: The whole game, pretty much
So WHO killed the president?!
Near the end of the game, Shelly de Killer steps in and says that Simon could have jeopardized the assassination of the president, and de Killer killed the President. But wait, what? I thought it was Dogen that was the assassin of the real president, and Simon killed the body double, and no president was killed at Gourd Lake...
Did Simon request de Killer assassinate the president, then manipulate him by having Knightly shoot the balloon?

Spoiler:
Dogen killed the President. Simon killed the body double (who was the same "President" as the one at Gourd Lake)

Simon gave Knightley the idea for the fake assassination plan. They told Hayami (the reporter. I don't know her English name) to dress up in a red hood and use a laser pointer to point at the "President". This would create a fake assassin. The "President" would "survive" an assassination attempt and be perceived as a stronger ruler. The blame for the attempted assassination would fall unto an unknown person in a red hood

However, two people took advantage of the fake assassination. The first was Knightley. He used the plan to kill Rooke and say the "assassin" did it. Simon knew he would do this and get arrested as a result (and then he planned on manipulating the warden into killing Knightley)

The second person who took the advantage of the plot was Simon. He hired De Killer to kill the President. The plot failed and Rooke broke De Killer's arm. After the fake assassination was planned, Simon told De Killer to try again and wear a red raincoat. However, De Killer failed this time as well

If Simon's plot went perfectly, the "President" would've been killed by De Killer at Gourd Lake, Knightley would've killed Rooke, got arrested and sent to prison (where he gets killed by the Warden), the Warden would get arrested for killing Knightley, and Blaise would get arrested for killing Crane (or Crane would kill Blaise). Also, the reason Simon brought Kay to the rooftop was so Blaise would frame Kay for Crane's murder (which would motivate Edgeworth to solve the mystery)

Instead, De Killer failed to kill the President, Simon got arrested for the murder of Knightley, and Simon ended up killing the "President" out of a lucky coincidence (he was on the roof when he dropped off Kay)
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I've vanished, like a ghooooost...

Gender: Female

Location: Unfortunately, in school...

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am

Posts: 583

JesusMonroe wrote:
TheBlackquillz wrote:
Okay, I'm confused.
Spoiler: The whole game, pretty much
So WHO killed the president?!
Near the end of the game, Shelly de Killer steps in and says that Simon could have jeopardized the assassination of the president, and de Killer killed the President. But wait, what? I thought it was Dogen that was the assassin of the real president, and Simon killed the body double, and no president was killed at Gourd Lake...
Did Simon request de Killer assassinate the president, then manipulate him by having Knightly shoot the balloon?

Spoiler:
Dogen killed the President. Simon killed the body double (who was the same "President" as the one at Gourd Lake)

Simon gave Knightley the idea for the fake assassination plan. They told Hayami (the reporter. I don't know her English name) to dress up in a red hood and use a laser pointer to point at the "President". This would create a fake assassin. The "President" would "survive" an assassination attempt and be perceived as a stronger ruler. The blame for the attempted assassination would fall unto an unknown person in a red hood

However, two people took advantage of the fake assassination. The first was Knightley. He used the plan to kill Rooke and say the "assassin" did it. Simon knew he would do this and get arrested as a result (and then he planned on manipulating the warden into killing Knightley)

The second person who took the advantage of the plot was Simon. He hired De Killer to kill the President. The plot failed and Rooke broke De Killer's arm. After the fake assassination was planned, Simon told De Killer to try again and wear a red raincoat. However, De Killer failed this time as well

If Simon's plot went perfectly, the "President" would've been killed by De Killer at Gourd Lake, Knightley would've killed Rooke, got arrested and sent to prison (where he gets killed by the Warden), the Warden would get arrested for killing Knightley, and Blaise would get arrested for killing Crane (or Crane would kill Blaise). Also, the reason Simon brought Kay to the rooftop was so Blaise would frame Kay for Crane's murder (which would motivate Edgeworth to solve the mystery)

Instead, De Killer failed to kill the President, Simon got arrested for the murder of Knightley, and Simon ended up killing the "President" out of a lucky coincidence (he was on the roof when he dropped off Kay)

AND THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED, AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!!!! But seriously though, that was a pretty elaborate explanation yo. That should be on Wikipedia or something. (And the English reporter's name was Nicole Swift)
I AM IN SCHOOL, SO IF I END UP NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN THAT'S WHY :larry:
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Posts: 839

Spoiler: Case 4 and 5
In the letter Simon wrote to Crane from "Kay", it says "Please get revenge for 12 years ago!" Why does it say this? Kay has no connection to SS-5

11037
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1544

Spoiler: Reply
Simon knew Blaise would read the letters on Kay/Crane's personage. Blaise knew Crane wanted revenge for 12 years ago but the letter would reveal that Kay was conspiring with Crane. Simon basically knew this would prompt Blaise to frame Kay, which would get Edgeworth to hunt for the truth
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title

Gender: Male

Location: Pennsylvaina

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:43 am

Posts: 380

I want to know one thing... If this had been localized how would they have explained a blizzard in Los Angeles in case 3? I don't think they get snow there, and that's supposedly where the AA universe takes place in the English version
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1544

We've had snow in 2-3
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title

Gender: Male

Location: Pennsylvaina

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:43 am

Posts: 380

JesusMonroe wrote:
We've had snow in 2-3

I just think it's weird because I don't think it snows in Los Angeles as far as I'm aware.
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1544

Yeah but I'm saying localization wouldn't be a problem considering snow was already in 2-3. Plus, the localized games don't take place in LA. It's further north of California near some mountainous areas
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7315

The nurse, Touko Mutou? What does it say on her cap?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6065

JesusMonroe wrote:
Yeah but I'm saying localization wouldn't be a problem considering snow was already in 2-3. Plus, the localized games don't take place in LA. It's further north of California near some mountainous areas

According to Janet Hsu of Capcom's localization team, she believes it's still set in LA. Los Angeles, Japanifornia, that is.

Clearly, based on the weather elements, the city is much closer to that of San Francisco. Perhaps history changed so that the city of "The Angels" ended up much further north?

Edit: It has to be Fremont. Small lake set in the middle of a park? Check. Shoreline (into the Bay, anyway)? Check. And it's right next to some mountainous regions. Latitude is pretty close to SF too.

The only problem I'm finding is that the coast faces west, not east, like shown in the map of the municipality in the fifth case. Weeeell, I guess we can always pretend that the map was inverted. Something the fan localization team should have picked up on, imo.

Going for Miles wrote:
The nurse, Touko Mutou? What does it say on her cap?

"Safety All"
Help! My parents are Phoenix Wright & Miles Edgeworth! Er, I mean they're irresponsible drunks!

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.


Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7315

Ah, thanks.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I've vanished, like a ghooooost...

Gender: Female

Location: Unfortunately, in school...

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am

Posts: 583

I am way too nitpicky... and I think I'm insane just to bring this up.
Spoiler: Dead bodies!
So, about the Fake President of Zheng Fa. Um, when they found his body and everything, shouldn't he have been all fat and squishy? The fake retained his buff physique facade by inhaling a bunch of air, and when he let out that air, he went all fat. so since he died, shouldn't all of the air have left his body (or been squished out) and he would be a blob again? One could argue the fact that rigor mortis could have set in quickly and left his body all buff, and the fact that he was kept in a freezer for a day probably helped, but I was just so confused after thinking about it for a minute. I promise I'm not a forensic expert, so anyone have any ideas? Or will this be an unsolvable contradiction of fat?

I will admit, I kinda creeped myself out when I was typing this... :beef:
I AM IN SCHOOL, SO IF I END UP NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN THAT'S WHY :larry:
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1544

TheBlackquillz wrote:
I am way too nitpicky... and I think I'm insane just to bring this up.
Spoiler: Dead bodies!
So, about the Fake President of Zheng Fa. Um, when they found his body and everything, shouldn't he have been all fat and squishy? The fake retained his buff physique facade by inhaling a bunch of air, and when he let out that air, he went all fat. so since he died, shouldn't all of the air have left his body (or been squished out) and he would be a blob again? One could argue the fact that rigor mortis could have set in quickly and left his body all buff, and the fact that he was kept in a freezer for a day probably helped, but I was just so confused after thinking about it for a minute. I promise I'm not a forensic expert, so anyone have any ideas? Or will this be an unsolvable contradiction of fat?

I will admit, I kinda creeped myself out when I was typing this... :beef:

The first real plothole
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6065

TheBlackquillz wrote:
I am way too nitpicky... and I think I'm insane just to bring this up.
Spoiler: Dead bodies!
So, about the Fake President of Zheng Fa. Um, when they found his body and everything, shouldn't he have been all fat and squishy? The fake retained his buff physique facade by inhaling a bunch of air, and when he let out that air, he went all fat. so since he died, shouldn't all of the air have left his body (or been squished out) and he would be a blob again? One could argue the fact that rigor mortis could have set in quickly and left his body all buff, and the fact that he was kept in a freezer for a day probably helped, but I was just so confused after thinking about it for a minute. I promise I'm not a forensic expert, so anyone have any ideas? Or will this be an unsolvable contradiction of fat?

I will admit, I kinda creeped myself out when I was typing this... :beef:

The answer is actually really simple.
Spoiler:
It's all the forensics' team's fault. They did an autopsy of the body and conveniently forgot to mention that it wasn't the real President's body.

But to be honest, I legitimately thought someone replaced the fake's body with the body of the real President at some point before investigations began. Clearly, that wasn't the case; but it kinda ruins the mystery if we could tell right away that it was the fake who died.

Help! My parents are Phoenix Wright & Miles Edgeworth! Er, I mean they're irresponsible drunks!

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I've vanished, like a ghooooost...

Gender: Female

Location: Unfortunately, in school...

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am

Posts: 583

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
The answer is actually really simple.
Spoiler:
It's all the forensics' team's fault. They did an autopsy of the body and conveniently forgot to mention that it wasn't the real President's body.

But to be honest, I legitimately thought someone replaced the fake's body with the body of the real President at some point before investigations began. Clearly, that wasn't the case; but it kinda ruins the mystery if we could tell right away that it was the fake who died.

Spoiler: Wait a minute
I wasn't talking about why they didn't figure out that it was a fake president, I was talking about why the fake was still buff and not fat... :yogi:

I AM IN SCHOOL, SO IF I END UP NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN THAT'S WHY :larry:
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6065

Yes, I realize that, and I jokingly responded to a different point altogether. Clearly, my attempt at sarcasm has failed and I will now commit seppuku in shame.
Help! My parents are Phoenix Wright & Miles Edgeworth! Er, I mean they're irresponsible drunks!

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6917

TheBlackquillz wrote:
I am way too nitpicky... and I think I'm insane just to bring this up.
Spoiler: Dead bodies!
So, about the Fake President of Zheng Fa. Um, when they found his body and everything, shouldn't he have been all fat and squishy? The fake retained his buff physique facade by inhaling a bunch of air, and when he let out that air, he went all fat. so since he died, shouldn't all of the air have left his body (or been squished out) and he would be a blob again? One could argue the fact that rigor mortis could have set in quickly and left his body all buff, and the fact that he was kept in a freezer for a day probably helped, but I was just so confused after thinking about it for a minute. I promise I'm not a forensic expert, so anyone have any ideas? Or will this be an unsolvable contradiction of fat?

I will admit, I kinda creeped myself out when I was typing this... :beef:

It's just character shtick, don't think too hard about it
Spoiler:
if you're going to be this nitpicky, you shouldn't be questioning this, you should be questioning how someone that fat could fake a physique that buff juts from inhaling air

Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I've vanished, like a ghooooost...

Gender: Female

Location: Unfortunately, in school...

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am

Posts: 583

True, true...
Spoiler: But...
I don't think anyone juts from inhaling air... *wink wink nudge nudge* :kay:

I AM IN SCHOOL, SO IF I END UP NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN THAT'S WHY :larry:
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

Can anyone tell me the reason why everyone likes GK2 more than GK?

(I could've just created a thread about it, but I don't know what to put on the first post, and that kinda would count as a spam, so I posted it on this thread. Bah.) :meekins:
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7315

I can only answer for myself but I think the overall story of GK2 is way more compelling than that of GK, and the cameos, although there's too many of them for my taste, feels less pointless. Have you played/watched both of them?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

Going for Miles wrote:
I can only answer for myself but I think the overall story of GK2 is way more compelling than that of GK, and the cameos, although there's too many of them for my taste, feels less pointless. Have you played/watched both of them?

If you're talking about GK2: Played it. Completed it. :damon:
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7315

Yeah, I was wondering whether you had experienced it yourself or was just curious beforehand. :maya: Did you prefer the first GK?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

Well, although I have played (and completed it) GK, I have played it more than how much I played GK2. :yogi:
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Dominican Republic

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Posts: 630

I can't speak for everyone but a lot of people also thought that the story and the villains were better,and,wellit may seem odd but I think a lot of people would answer "Case 3" to that question.If you played it you will understand what I mean.
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 924

Not to mention, the Mastermind was more compelling than Quercus Alba.
Image
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2457

Is that emblem on Sebastian's coat the Themis Legal Academy's logo?
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Dominican Republic

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Posts: 630

Oliver wrote:
Is that emblem on Sebastian's coat the Themis Legal Academy's logo?


Yes, pretty sure they included it in DD as a call back.
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2457

cesar26100 wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Is that emblem on Sebastian's coat the Themis Legal Academy's logo?


Yes, pretty sure they included it in DD as a call back.

Okay, I wasn't sure if I just imagined it...neat.
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Page 5 of 5 [ 193 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby » Gourdzilla's Lair (GK2)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO