Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 1 of 5[ 178 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip! (Sign-up/OOC)Topic%20Title

The Little Wordsmith That Could

Disclaimer: While Danganronpa is used in the title of this RP, and the RP features elements of the series such as the talents and the name of the academy the students attend, those wishing to join this RP do not need to be familiar with the series in any way, shape, or form. Also, while this takes place in a similar universe to JesusMonroe's "Danganronpa F1" game from the Berry Big Circus forum here on Court-Records, it is... ambiguously-canon to it (Don't ask; 'science fiction' stuff happened,) so new joiners do not need to be familiar with the events from that game either. Relax, have fun, and DFTBA!

Spoiler: Basic Premise
The idea is pretty simple: A number of students are attending a school known as Hope's Peak Academy. The school's always changing over time. Every week the students will be transported to a different location with several different sub-areas. Students can either elect to come along for the week's trip or "go home for a while" to allow for other characters to participate. If a character elects to "go home," they can come back at the start of a week when sufficient space opens back up. (These rules are tentative and won't even matter if activity isn't super high.)
Spoiler: About Locations
Weekly Scenery Change: Every week is something different here at Hope's Peak! On Sunday, students will be allowed to discuss ideas for where they'd like to go next for the class trip. Those who feel strongly enough about certain locations can submit them to the ballot. The students will then take a vote for the idea they like best. The student who suggested the winning idea (or one of said student's parents--see Roles below) then becomes the "chaperone" for the next week. The Chaperone would be allowed to pick one other student as their assistant.

Chaperoning: The chaperone would be responsible for making sure the students stay safe, but that they also remain studious! Really, the chaperone's job would be to answer any questions the others might have about the locations and where students are able to go. They should also strive to provide an interesting scenario or situation for the students to work through that week, or they can just let the other students slack off. Whatever!
Note: The time frame/duration for class trips is up for discussion as well. I just thought one week would be a good starting point. If students really like a particular location, they could vote to remain there for another week. If this happens, it's up to the Chaperone to decide whether or not they wish to pass the buck to someone else, and how said buck would be passed. Voting to remain for another week will not extend the duration of Free Time Event topics. Speaking of which...

Trip Types: Each week will either feature two [Quick Trips]--stay at a location for three days, then move right along--or be part of an [Extended Stay]--You'll need at least a week to fully experience the numerous facets of locations in this category. [Extended Stays] should have some sort of overarching story or scenario to make full use of the amount of time we'll spend there.
Spoiler: About Free Time
Socialization is an important tool in a good student's repertoire. At any time, eligible persons may request to spend their Free Time with another eligible person. (See About Roles for who is and isn't eligible.) When person A makes a request of Person B, Person B is asked whether or not they wish to accept the Free Time request. If Person B accepts, they and Person A will receive a private topic to share and discuss whatever they want. There is no limit to the number of Free Time topics one may possess and they last forever, at least until both parties refrain from posting in it. You are also not barred from sharing the link to the topic, but only the named participants are allowed to post in it. Rogue posts will be deleted unless expressly allowed by the participants.
Spoiler: About Characters
Each student is required to possess a certain [talent], prefixed with "Ultimate" or "Super High School Level" (or the Japanese equivalent), but other than that there is no limit to the type of person they must be. I wouldn't even limit the number of boys vs. girls unless you guys think an even distribution is that important.

Character Sheet
Role*: //Can be one of Student, Parent, or Outsider. Roles are discussed below.
Name*: //Can be a full name, stage name, screen name, or even just your CR username!
Age: //Anything believable, preferrably high school (mid-teens) or even college age (Late teens through twenties.) Parents must be of adult age (at least in their thirties) but Outsiders are unrestricted.
Gender: //Guy? Gal? Something in between? Nothing at all? Everything at once? Prefer not to say? All up to you.
Talent*: //Ultimate or SHSL ______. Each talent must be unique, so check the roster before you make your character. Parents and Outsiders need not have talents.
Appearance*: //Can be vague or detailed, but please give us something by which to imagine your character.
Personality: //How should we expect your character to act in certain situations? Can be left secret for that extra level of unpredictibility.
Extra Info/Notes: //Anything else you'd like us to know about your character or their backstory. Likes, dislikes, interests, turn-offs, favorite things, anything like that and more!

Fields marked with a * are mandatory unless otherwise noted. The rest is optional and can be left blank or listed at ???.
Spoiler: About Roles
  • Student: The default role. A character in this role is planning to be a long-term student at Hope's Peak and thus must join with a talent. All Students are eligible for Free Time.
  • Parent: If you would like an adult to accompany your bright, young, but impressionable student, you may elect to have one or both of their parents join them. Can be used to act as the "leader" when the student gets picked to chaperone, or simply to watch over the student. Does not require a special talent, but feel free to add one to embarrass your child impress the judges. All Parents are eligible for Free Time.
  • Outsider: Not all locations the students travel to will be uninhabited. If you would like to join with a character that will just be traveling with us as a companion for a short while, or even as a local in the environment we visit, you may sign up as one of these. Outsiders do not need a talent either, but also cannot be selected as an option for Free Time.
  • Other: If you think of another interesting role for this, just PM me with a description and what restrictions it would have. We can discuss how it would significantly change the characters who would assume such role.

Dear Hopeful Hope's Peak Attendee,

Ah, hello there. If you are seeing this, that means you've made it just in time to perform for the talent scouts. We'd love to see your best out there! However, before we get started, we're gonna need some basic info from you. Nothing personal required. In fact, most of this stuff you can just leave blank. All we really need to know is what sort of unique facet of eliteness you'll be bringing to the Hope's Peak student body. Oh, and your name. That's kinda important too. You know the laptop on which you're reading this message? That's where you'll input all the necessary information. Well then, good luck and have fun. We look forward to seeing everything you've got!

Your hopeful director,
Jeremy Slezak

Your attention is drawn to the blue continue button at the bottom of the screen. Touching it brings up the following form. Please fill this form out and post it in this thread if you'd like to sign up publicly. However, if you would like to keep some of the information secret, but still let the host know about it, PM me (Slezak) and let me know which information you'd like me to withhold from the roster. Refer to the end of the rules above for more info on what can go in each field. Now then, let's get to it!

Spoiler: Copy-pastable Character Sheet
Code:
[u]Character Sheet for USERNAME HERE[/u]
[b]Role*[/b]:
[b]Name*[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Talent*[/b]:
[b]Appearance*[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Extra Info/Notes[/b]:

As if on cue, right after filling the form and hitting "continue" again, a click can be heard from a rather heavy-looing solid wood door off to the side. The door opens on its own, beckoning you inside. You stand in front of a panel of several silhouettes sitting in front of a table. They are backlit by a few small lights meant to illuminate each prospective attendee, so you cannot get a good look at any of their faces. They begin asking you questions about your talent, then request that you demonstrate it. After you give it your all, you are asked to leave while the judges deliberate. Another wooden door opens and you are watched closely as you leave. You enter a spacious, almost overwhelmingly-immense main hall. A large screen hangs on the back wall, displaying the current student roster, rotating through each student's profile every few seconds.

There are several kiosks which allow you to examine the student roster in more detail. If you so choose, you may use one to view all the public-facing info each student has chosen to reveal.

If it is between the morning on Sunday and morning on Monday EDT (GMT-4) the vault door will be open and you may enter the RP immediately. Otherwise, the vault door will be closed; the class is currently on a trip, and you must wait for them to return before you may enter. Thank you for your understanding!
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing which I rendered and touched-up to produce the avatar you all now see!

Last edited by Slezak on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 am, edited 21 times in total.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip! (Sign-up/OOC)Topic%20Title

Let's Eta some food!

((Nice. I like what you did with Germ there))
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

((You don't need to use double-parens here. This is all OOC chat. That said, neither do I.))

Anyway, "Germ?" You mean Jeremy? Yeah, I was planning that as kind of a meta twist.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing which I rendered and touched-up to produce the avatar you all now see!

Let's Eta some food!

Germ.

Honestly, I was planning to do something similar but I couldn't really think of a subtle way to incorporate that element into it. So, isolated OC.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

A few updates for the few of you who care about this:

- I'm planning on waiting at least a week after Danganronpa F1 finishes up to start this, so that should give you plenty of time to make your backstory-rich characters, or add backstory to some that you already use.

- I'll admit, I was hoping some of the people who died in the game might submit their characters here as alternate-universe versions, though I understand they might not have much left to say about them. One of the reasons I started this was because daily life and learning about the characters was one of my favorite parts of DRF1. I regretted not being able to talk with more of the characters during the game and learn about some of their backstories in more detail. I'm sure most of you don't care as much as I do about this stuff, but I figured I'd gauge interest and start something to see what happens.

- It seems a couple vocal people think that I wouldn't be able to provide enough content to make week-long stops at each location exciting enough to hold interest. Thus, I propose a slight change: There could be two locations a week. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday would be spent at the first location, while Thursday, Friday, and Saturday would be spent at the second. Sunday would be kind of a "recoup" day as well as voting for the next two locations to visit.

- Free time topics would still last a week... if I keep them. I mean, I enjoyed them in DRF1 but they were really just places you could talk about your character in a more private setting. That was cool and gave a more personal feel to the game, don't get me wrong. However, in a potentially infinite, lightweight RP like this is going to be, I'm not sure about their usefulness. This is especially true since people can just PM each other anyway. Still, if you have anything to say on the matter, I'm all ears... well, eyes, but whatever.

The Cat Whisperer

Character Sheet for [MC_Kitten]
Role*: Student
Name*:Remeku Lata
Talent*: Ultimate Alchemist
Appearance*: She has emerald green eyes and wavy brown hair. She has goggles on her head that she never takes off. She is wearing a jean jacket with different colored stains on it with ripped of leggings. She has a pair of dark green leather boots that go all the way up to her knees.
Personality: She is a little shy and will get a little nervouce around others but not too nervouce. She never agrees with other science theories but is willing to tell them what is wrong with them.
Extra Notes when she was 4, she learned how to turn a liquid into a solid by accident. She then started to love science more and made her room into her own lab. She made a potion to turn a human into a cat, witch got her grounded because she accidently spilled it on her mom. One time a bully pushed all of her potions off of the table she was working on witch made her not really care when she was picked on. That's why if you call her a "nerd" she just simply smiles.
Character Sheet for [MC_Kitten]
Name*: Lumica Moon
Talent*: Ultimate Singer
Appearance*: She has ocean blue eyes and strait pitch black hair. She has a white bow that she uses to put her hair into a pony tale. She wears a red tank top with grey legging on with black shorts over top of it. She has a pair of white flip flops on.
Personality:She is a very out going person. She is not afraid to talk to anyone. She loves little kids and she is always trying to help others. But if you ever say that cats suck, well then prepare for demon Lumica!
Extra NotesWhen she was 6, she got a toy microphone for her birthday. At first she had no idea what to do with it until she heard a song play on the radio in the car. She started to sing that one song with the microphone and she would keep doing that witch developed her love for music. Its funny how sometimes the smallest things could make the biggest change.
H-hi... nice to see that your seeing this. I'm a strange cookie. I don't make since to most people, I get bullied a lot, and I cant stop the world from bad things, but one thing I can stop, is keeping this forum from being boring! My job on this website to make people have fun, not get bored then leave and never look at this website again! You can look up to me, Court Records! I'll make you proud!

Last edited by MC_Kitten on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:12 am, edited 7 times in total.

Character Sheet for SiRReN
Name*: Theresa-Rose Williams
Talent*: Ultimate Zoologist
Appearance*: Petit, with blonde hair, green eyes, and lots of freckles
Personality: She is very shy to start out with, but once you get to know her or get her talking about animals, she is very friendly and vocal. She is respectful of authority and has many leadership qualities. She is confident about the things she is skilled in, and when a decision must be made is quick to analyze the situation and make the choice - but she is not spontaneous.
Extra Info/Notes: Her skill with animals is something she was born with - since she was a little girl animals and she have been drawn together. This doesn't mean that animals she interacts with aren't dangerous though, and by talking with other experts and with personal experience she has learned how to interact properly with dangerous animals. Her goal in life is to interact with as many animals as she can, and to help preserve and rebuilt population for endangered species.
She is the first of four children, having one sister and two brothers.

Role*: Parent
Name*: Mrs. Roslyn Williams
Talent*: Ultimate Mom
Appearance*: Tall and slim with blonde hair, green eyes, and faded freckles
Personality: Her amazing skills at being a Mom have made her very knowledgeable and confident - she has many leadership qualities. She is also very protective of anyone under her care, and is willing to be assertive if she has to be.
Extra Info/Notes: Mrs. Williams is a stay-at-home Mom, in order to be as available to her children as possible. Her husband is the breadwinner, and he makes sure the family comfortable financially. Coming hand in hand with being the Ultimate Mom, Mrs. Williams is very good at cooking, baking, cleaning, sewing, and most importantly, being there for her children however they need her.

Let's Eta some food!

Nice!

Slezak, how will the talents play into this RP again? I quickly went through the OP and didn't really see any sign of its use being mentioned there, so if it was, my apologies.

Well, the talents are just part of the theme, really. Something to make every character unique. They will not really "play into" the RP unless the Chaperone for the location decides to use the special talents in a scenario. I mean, your Baker might wish to travel to different places with exotic kinds of bread and pastries, the Musician (whatever she decides to specialize in) might decide to put on a concert, or the Zoologist might lead us on a jungle expedition!

Let's Eta some food!

Ah, I see.

I do hope some more boys join in to even things out though. The reason I made my character female was because I haven't had any experiencing RPing as a female character :payne:

Huh... you're right. We currently have an all-female cast. Well, at least Lone and Kami won't be stuck playing girls this time, right? Haha...

Let's Eta some food!

Well, excluding you since you're the professor...at 21 somehow. Goes with the DR theme of being unusually good at your talent to the point of surpassing those of reali life professionals.

Well, Lone seems interested in joining, but I'm not sure about Kami yet :P Might have to ask him 'bout that later.

Could do an all girls school though *eyebrow waggle*

Um... no. I'm not putting my Jeremy in that kind of situation. If everyone's a girl, I'll retcon 'his' name to Jamie and make 'him' Jay's sister instead.

My aim was always to wait until JM's game in the BBC finished, then probably a week afterward to let people rest and give time for any of the participants to decide whether or not they wish to join.

Remember, my intention with this is to make it a very casual, lightweight RP where you aren't obligated to post every day. If you are going to be abstaining from a trip for a week (going on vacation IRL, have important stuff to do, or just aren't up to it) just make it known which week so the Chaperone for that week knows not to make you an integral part of the week's scenario.

By the way, is everyone okay with Strawpoll as the method for location voting?

Yeah I'm cool with Strawpoll

Let's Eta some food!

Eheheh

Real talk I was originally planning on making my OC Sophia- THAT Sophia. Unfortunately, never really came to fruition :(

Slezak wrote:
Well, at least Lone and Kami won't be stuck playing girls this time, right? Haha...

I did that voluntarily

Yeah, I will sign up, just need some more time to get my OCs backstory. And I'll play as a guy this time.

The Cat Whisperer

Slezak, I was wondering, could there be romance in this roleplay? I know its stupid but I like that stuff.... That's why I love to write fanficts!
H-hi... nice to see that your seeing this. I'm a strange cookie. I don't make since to most people, I get bullied a lot, and I cant stop the world from bad things, but one thing I can stop, is keeping this forum from being boring! My job on this website to make people have fun, not get bored then leave and never look at this website again! You can look up to me, Court Records! I'll make you proud!

R-Romance? Uh, that's an odd question... But I mean, if you build up a good friendship with one of the students and they're cool with it, I guess it's possible they could fall in love. But remember: A sturdy house starts with a strong foundation. Everyone in this RP starts as strangers, so just start talking with people and you'll make friends I'm sure.

Just have fun, enjoy yourself, and be cool.

The Cat Whisperer

It was really a joke but okay. I knew you were probably going to answer that way. I asked to see your reaction. ;P
DON'T JUDGE DIS GIRL!

Character Sheet for Lone
Name*: Viktor Yegor Esquivel
Talent*: Ultimate Warden

Appearance*: Tall muscular man. Hair cut very short. Sometimes wears various assortment of hats. Typically wears a heavy burgundy or crimson jacket, with gray or black pants. Viktor always has a deadpan serious face, with thick eyebrows and facial features. His eyes are a surprising blue. He often wears a various assortment of medals on his jacket, purely for decorative purposes.

Personality: A strong but silent type, Viktor possesses immense strength which he refuses to use unless absolutely necessary. His parents being Russian immigrants, English is his first language. He often speaks in short direct phrases, allowing everyone to know exactly what he means. He considers loyalty the most important thing, and won't fall to bribes sweet talk or anything.

Extra Info/Notes: The ultimate Warden. He had little time for school, and often dropped out in pursuit of other tasks. His parents ran a restaurant, to which he woke up at the crack of dawn to help set up. The oldest of five, and his parents not speaking English, he was the leader of the family. One such time he stumbled across the bad part of town. In there, he saw a drug dealer force a druggie to stab someone for cash. Outraged, Viktor beat down both of them. He dragged the dealer to jail, and personally payed for the druggie's rehab. Few knew of this, but those who did were grateful. Viktor realized what he was put on his earth to do, so he single handedly cleaned up the rest of the town. Because of this, he was offered a job as a high ranking Warden, despite having only graduated Middle School. He takes his job as Warden very seriously, and ensures no prisoners escape, riot, or sweet talk him. He has a reputation for stopping a prison riot using nothing but his ice cold glare.

Character Sheet for Pancakes
Name*: Aflons Einarrson
Talent*: Ultimate Archer

Appearance*: Alfons has bright red hair that parts over his right eye. He wears a green hood and cape adorned with expensive looking jewels, and always keeps his trusty bow with him on his backside. He has an ideal figure, but he is actually quite short, though his height helps keep him nimble.

Personality: Alfons is an overbearing young man who typically overwhelms people with his loud personality. He has fits of grandeur almost all the time, and he is actually quite sneaky and likes to put people against each other in order to advance his needs. While devious, he also has somewhat of a hero complex.

Extra Info/Notes: While Alfons bills himself as a "new-Century" Robin Hood, and he does genuinely enjoy helping certain people, Alfons is more of a trickster than anything. He uses his power for devious tasks, and he typically works for himself. Ironically, around the same time he left his neighborhood to join the Hope's Peak school, reports of the "Great Thief of Keflavik" reduced significantly, if not 100%.

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

So far Theresa is set to be the youngest of the group!

Let's Eta some food!

And Eta's the oldest! Not counting Germ though.

The Cat Whisperer

Its funny because me in general is younger than all of you! And yet my charector is one of the older ones! This is going to be fun!

@SiRReN: Ha, that she is.
@SC: Ha, that she is.
@MC_Kitten: Ha, that she is.

Though that reminds me, maybe everyone should think up birthdays for their characters, and when they're about to come around (assuming this RP lasts for at least a full year) we should throw birthday parties for them! Speaking of which, this RP won't start in time for my characters' birthdays, so they'll actually be a year older by the time the RP is underway!

Also, I do have to apologize for something. As I stated before, one of my reasons for creating this was to potentially have some of the participants of DRF1 bring their characters over. Now I realize that not only would bringing back a dead character cheapen the impact their loss created, but I don't think even the survivors would be in any shape to want to get trapped in a school again, even if it's a completely benevolent one. So, I'm sorry for being so foolish and idealistic. Let's all have fun with the completely new characters we make, right?

Socot wrote:
And Eta's the oldest! Not counting Germ though.

Why is a college student attending the super high school level class trip I wonder… I hope you're not up to something

Though Viktor might be older. He's missed so many years of school, and no one knows how old he is. Even his parents strangely. He might be a 25 year old high school student for all we know.

@Slezak

Ehh, if this is happening in the same universe as F1, then what you said. Might be fun to tie our characters here to our original ones (first I need to see if Flo even survives.)

SiRReN of DRF1 is dead dead dead

Let's Eta some food!

I mean F1 Cox is...you know. I don't want to really bring him back for this :P

Don't worry Lone I'm not up to something. I think

Dark makes everything cooler.

I finally managed to craft a backstory for one of my OCs. Hope I'm not too late.

Character Sheet for DarkAgea:
Name*: Felicity Clover
Talent*: SHSL Lucky Student

Appearance*: Felicity has bright honey-brown eyes and curly blonde hair, tied in two ponytails with jade-dragon bands. She wears a dark-green dress - with the skirt reaching slightly past her knees - over an amber full-sleeve t-shirt, along with black sandals. She also wears a white bracelet with the symbol of a sun atop it on her right wrist.

Personality: An optimistic, cheerful and very loud girl, Felicity is the epitome of happy-go-lucky to many and naive to others. Her energy is very difficult to keep up with, and has often left those around her exhausted in the attempt. She lives life in the moment and swears to do her best in never letting a single second pass by with regret.

Extra Info/Notes: Felicity is an only child, having had very few close friends. Her life has been one series of lucky moments, from nearly avoiding blindness to coming out of a car crash with superficial injuries despite the state of others, and these have seemed to lead up to Felicity becoming the SHSL Lucky Student - another stroke of luck for her, as she never gave in her name for the lottery and it was secretly done for her by a friend.
Felicity hates awkward silences and tries her best to break them up. Her favourite colour is yellow, she likes sweet foods and lemonade is her preferred drink.

Psssh, of course you're not too late! This RP won't even start for another two weeks at least. Hm, maybe I should start it and have it be a super-extended introduction phase. Lemme know.

Also, congratulations on getting lucky number 7 DarkAgea! It's almost like you planned it that way! (I even made a small note in your roster entry in the OP.)

Let's Eta some food!

Lol. Nice! Though in DR the Ultimate Lucky Student has a slightly different meaning. Basically the protagonist whom you play as, who got invited to Hope's Peak by lottery.

Was that directed at me? If so, I know that. Still, they do end up having some strokes of good luck a bunch of times. The Lucky Number thing was just a nod to that.

Quote:
Also, congratulations on getting lucky number 7 DarkAgea! It's almost like you planned it that way! (I even made a small note in your roster entry in the OP.)

... Okay, that was completely unexpected. Guess Felicity really was meant to be a Lucky Student.

Quote:
Lol. Nice! Though in DR the Ultimate Lucky Student has a slightly different meaning. Basically the protagonist whom you play as, who got invited to Hope's Peak by lottery.

If that's to me, I know that (currently watching a playthrough of DR-1). The original plan was to use Alchie's older brother, but I don't know enough about psychology to make that work. I'd been having a few ideas for DRF2 (whenever that gets hosted) and I thought Lucky Student really wouldn't fit in there, so I decided to use Felicity here instead.

Let's Eta some food!

I see. How far are ya into it?

Although MC_Kitten. Congrats on being the 20000th member of this forum! :D

Actually, I just started, so I'm somewhere around the first murder. My favourite out of the group at present has to be Sayaka Maizono.

Let's Eta some food!

Has the murder started yet?

I'm not sure if you'll like her more or hate her more by the end of the first trial tbh. All I can say is that it gets better from here. Currently on the fifth chapter start. Sooo pumped.

The Cat Whisperer

My uncle was reading me the game he is finishing right now, and it made me really sad when SIRReN died and Jay was all sad trying to ask her to stay but she could'nt... I don't know why I bring this up its just that its the one thing I can thing of right now. :/ how sad were you SIRReN?

Let's Eta some food!

The saddest one of all was me because I didn't get to participate beyond Chapter 1 :,( #PrayforCox

#CoxDidNothingWrong #BringBackCox

I honestly wasn't that sad, I wasn't too invested in the character because she was thrown together last minute and above all it's just a game. The main thing is I had a good time.
Page 1 of 5 [ 178 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads