Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 5 of 5[ 180 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip! (Sign-up/OOC)Topic%20Title

The Little Wordsmith That Could

Except it only works for images that are online, and all she did was upload them to Discord. I mean, I guess there might be a link to it then? I dunno, someone more well-versed in Discord than me please answer this young man's question.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing of Jay Slezak which I rendered and touched up to produce the avatar you all now see!
The sprite Jay's presenting is my character in Danganronpa F2, Mikael Stanza!

*laugh track*

I'm not that young!

Though if that doesn't work, couldn't you just save the image and then reupload it on imgur?

What I'm saying is that you guys won't get me on Discord so easily.
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?

Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore

The Cat Whisperer

well then you want see, cox! i made him for you! i even put socot on the paper! even though im not found of solomon cox, i did however, make him atractive. atleast thats what others say.
H-hi... nice to see that your seeing this. I'm a strange cookie. I don't make since to most people, I get bullied a lot, and I cant stop the world from bad things, but one thing I can stop, is keeping this forum from being boring! My job on this website to make people have fun, not get bored then leave and never look at this website again! You can look up to me, Court Records! I'll make you proud!

*laugh track*

Um, thanks. But where's the picture?
A great man once wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/8bNwFej.jpg

There he is. Just imagine him in a prison uniform for school mode:p

*laugh track*

Lone wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/8bNwFej.jpg

There he is. Just imagine him in a prison uniform for school mode:p

...Huh.

I mean, it doesn't exactly fit with the description I gave him during F1, but I kinda like how he looks more like an adventurer here.

Your drawing skills are pretty good for your age, MC_Kitten. I was much worse back then, ahah. Also thanks for the new name idea. I'm changing my name to 'Sacot' when I get the chance to.

weird thing is this isn't the first time I've seen fan art of one of my characters

Btw, sorry for what I did in Eta's room. I really wanted to give the sensory overload that I imagined the room having, but I think I went a bit overboard with it. A bit.
A great man once wrote:

Ow my eyes.

I only made small tweaks to Viktor's room. I didn't imagine he'd get too artsy. Just stuff in the cupboard and on the table.

(also thanks for reminding us of the heavy irony. Cox's first post specifically says to not call him by his last name whereas now, literally everyone does that)

Oh and thanks MC Kitten for drawing Flo as well. I'll make sure to digitally trace and color it for later uses.

*laugh track*

Wait, where's the Flo picture? I'm intrigued.

Also sorry guys I was goofing around with the door colour and I accidentally changed the colour of a few other doors. I tried to change it back to the closest shade to it I could find but I didn't find the exact shade. My bad.
A great man once wrote:

Shy guy

Ever the chaos element, huh SC? I fixed it, don't worry :p

Don't forget about your QTs everyone! Since the RP is now going, you can now make Free Time requests!
Credit to my niece for the original drawing of Jay Slezak which I rendered and touched up to produce the avatar you all now see!

*laugh track*

Is it bad that the RP's started and I'm still contemplating murder plans for F2?
A great man once wrote:

Yes. F2 won't be until at least winter. At least, if I end up running it. But then, I've noticed people getting twitchy about it. So maybe, who knows. I just hope people's schedules can work around November-December too.

*laugh track*

November/December will be perfect due to winter holidays and such

Sorry I'm not posting as much compared to F1 or NG5 but since I can't pretend to be innocent here...you know how it goes
A great man once wrote:

Duty Before Self

Character Sheet for Vinny_Valens:
Role: Student
Name Kaibo Kimura
Talent: Ultimate NEET
Appearance: A tall slender young man around 180 cms. Kaibo has ruffled, short black hair and green eyes. Due to almost never going out of his home, he has pale skin. Kaibo wears a white dress shirt under a black sweater, brown pants, and simple black leather shoes.
Personality: Kaibo is a quiet young man who identified himself as someone with a weak will that follows popular opinion. His instructors often noted him to be a person with great potential, but an utter lack of initiative. He can be further described as being taciturn, and Kaibo tends to remain in the background unless necessary. By his own admission, he is something of a coward and is noted for his low self-esteem. Fitting of his talent, Kaibo exerts no effort on almost everything, and is extremely lazy.
Extra Info/Notes:
Dislikes: Activity, Photos
Turn-offs: Talkative people, Physical effort
Favorite things: Cats, Origami

*laugh track*

Wow, Ultimate National Eligibility cum Entrance Test sounds like a great talent! Good job on your character Vinny!
A great man once wrote:

Duty Before Self

You opinion will change soon enough Soco, I won't pull a Subaru and save your character this time :^)

*laugh track*

Oh no

Now how will I save myself from absolutely nothing considering there's no real danger in this RP
A great man once wrote:

Attention Students! I have decided to change the phase times to the morning on Sunday and Monday, so that more people are able to participate right away. I will still write up the phase change post the night before, then post it as soon as I can when I wake up the next day. Apologies if this causes any inconveniences.

CUSTOM TITLE! LALALALA! :D

*Falls in through a hole in the ceiling*

After much thought, and careful consideration, I have decided to join this RP with two characters!

Character Sheets for Lida_Rose (with an underscore)

Role: Student

Name: Austin Zimmern

Talent: Super High School Level Computer Programmer

Appearance: He has long, brown hair put up in a ponytail and deep brown eyes. His skin is slightly tanned. He has a muscular upper body, and is actually tall for his age, though the latter fact is hard to tell. Because he is in a brown wheelchair, which always makes a squeak when pushed from a complete stop. He tends to wear a red t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of black sandals.

Personality: Austin is a positive kid who likes to crack jokes. It doesn't seem like he is fazed by really anything. He is very kind to those who meet him. But he hasn't gotten out much before coming to this academy, which shows in his ocassional naivety. In the event that something does bother him, he's not likely to say anything about it. He also can't tell a convincing lie. His face is far too expressive. He'd lose miserably at poker.

Extra Info/Notes: He's Cat's son, and never knew his father. His paralysis was caused by cerebral palsy. His hands and fingers twitch from time to time. He has chronic pain, does not tend to eat very much, and is prone to seizures. He always enjoyed computers. What started as simply playing computer games turned into a love of programming. He designed very simple programs for a time and seemed content with that. But then one day, he suddenly decided that wasn't good enough. He began designing program after progam with increasing complexity, but never quite seems satisfied with his work.

Role: Parent

Name: Catherine "Cat" Zimmern

Talent: Ultimate Crazy Cat Lady

Appearance: Short and slight with a pixie-like face, she has long, ratty brown hair that falls beyond her waist and huge, brown eyes that are constantly darting around. She wears a pink hoodie over a pink shirt, gray sweat pants, and white sneakers. She is always seen holding a Persian cat in her left arm and a black tuxedo cat (who is a tiny runt) in her right, with a string of five other cats (a Siamese, a Maine Coon, a Tabby, an American Shorthair, and a Sphinx) walking behind her in a line.

Personality: Cat is highly energetic, always flitting to and fro. She clearly loves cats, and all cute things. She giggles almost all the time and kisses the cheeks of everyone when she first meets them. She likes to smoosh Austin's face in a teasing manner as she talks about how cute and sweet he is. She doesn't seem to understand her son's talent, but she does understand that he is finally out of the house and she is very relieved by this. She never bothers to bottle up any emotions of hers and is a very much what you see is what you get type. She rambles on and on about cats and Austin all the time. She is a bit of a helicopter mom.

Extra Info/Notes: At 17, Cat got pregnant. Her boyfriend got scared and ran away after that, leaving her to raise Austin by herself. Her pregnancy was full of complications, but she did have Austin prematurely. The fact that he was born with cerebral palsy caused her no end of grief and she blames herself for it to this day. Raising a disabled child on only one income was tough, and she had to take more than one job to afford it. That meant daycare, babysitters, and leaving Austin home alone much of the time when he was old enough that he didn't need either. She feels guilty for this, too. But at least he always had cats to keep him company? All domesticated breeds of cats have always been inexplicably drawn to Cat, which has caused her to get fired multiple times.

She tried to take her son out to do fun things when she was there, and he used to enthusiastically agree. But then he one day stopped doing so, telling her he'd rather stay in. And now he finally got into this academy? She couldn't possibly be prouder!
Signature by maverick1000. Avatar by BSX.

=================================================
This Post Is For Organizational Porpoises
=================================================

Attention Students! I'm planning for School Mode operations to resume once F2 finishes. If you would still like to participate in School Mode for Phase 2, and you already have characters entered, I ask that you please re-confirm that they'll be staying.

For any new people, refer to the opening post in this thread for everything you need to know to join this wonderful experience.

My have I got a bit of a mess to clean up in the meantime.
Page 5 of 5 [ 180 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads