Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 1 of 1[ 21 posts ]

The New "Demon Prosecutor" signupTopic%20Title

Red is the true color of justice.

Basically, it will be about a prosecutor who is actually possessed by a demon. My first attempt at a RP idea, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested.
Re: The New "Demon Prosecutor" signupTopic%20Title

"The DEFENCE calls Nightash!"

Sounds neat. I have an idea, but here's my question: how would that work, exactly?

The law is full of contradictions.

ChakatEarthroll wrote:
Sounds neat. I have an idea, but here's my question: how would that work, exactly?

Same question.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

ChakatEarthroll wrote:

It will be about his everyday life. Perhaps an attempted exorcism?

How will the demon affect him/her, though? How will it affect cases? How long has he/she been possesed? And what do you want to know for the character?

If I join could I be a Private Detective? They work for hire and have no alliances. (As in, they don't work directly with prosecutors.) But are usually damn good at what they do.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

ChakatEarthroll wrote:
How will the demon affect him/her, though? How will it affect cases? How long has he/she been possesed? And what do you want to know for the character?

It will affect his decision making, his ethics and a parts of his personality. He will occasionally snap and lose control. When this happens, he will have increased strength.
He was only recently possessed when a he bumped into a certain piece of evidence.
As for your character, just your name, occupation, and relation to the prosecutor.
EDIT: Also your character's appearance

Last edited by redchan on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ucha Nekome wrote:
If I join could I be a Private Detective? They work for hire and have no alliances. (As in, they don't work directly with prosecutors.) But are usually damn good at what they do.

Sounds good, but what will be their name?

redchan wrote:
Ucha Nekome wrote:

Would you like me to type a profile? Like name, description, personality and such?

Ucha Nekome wrote:
redchan wrote:
Ucha Nekome wrote:

Would you like me to type a profile? Like name, description, personality and such?

That would be nice. As previously said though, all I need is their name, occupation, and relation to the prosecutor. I can figure out the personality when the RP actually starts.

So, the Prosecutor's an NPC?

ChakatEarthroll wrote:
So, the Prosecutor's an NPC?

Yes, unless anyone wants to be him/her. The demon (while speaking in the prosecutor's head and when the prosecutor snaps) will be though.

I was interested in playing him. Just a warning: at times my posting ability will be hampered due to RL.

hey! this seems interesting. (of course it is. shame on me for being a newbie.) anyway, I'd like to join this RP too. my character will be an OC. if you want a character profile, I'd be more than happy to give you that and post it up here or message. just let me know. thanks! :phoenix:

aznfangirl_ wrote:
hey! this seems interesting. (of course it is. shame on me for being a newbie.) anyway, I'd like to join this RP too. my character will be an OC. if you want a character profile, I'd be more than happy to give you that and post it up here or message. just let me know. thanks! :phoenix:

That would be nice. I need name, occupation, relation to the prosecutor, and how the characters looks.

OK the Character is my OC which is my name on here.

Name: Ucha Nekome
Occupation: Private Detective (Often referred to as the "Cat's eye" detective.)
Appearance: Messy mouth short honey-gold hair with ginger highlights that has shoulder length hair in front of the ears and messy bangs that end just above the eye, mint green eyes that are large but sly. She wears a pink trench coat that ends about three inches above the knee, a gray tank top, blue denim skinny jeans, And red boots that end four inches under the knee. Silver bangle bracelets, and five silver hoop earrings on each ear.
Relation to the prosecutor and personality: She doesn't care whose side she's on as long as she finds the truth. She has a great distrust of the police, due to her father (who raised her alone because her mother died during childbirth) being killed by a stray bullet fired by an officer. She is considered to have a hot-cold personality, being very distant and spiteful one moment and being very kind and talkative the next. She's silly some times, and stubborn at others. She would consider him and her sort of comrades in the pursuit of truth. She could easily be really good friends with him given time. She would probably compete with the police detective to get all the best evidence and work her hardest to get the case solved and the real murderer in prison. She DOES have a 4 year degree criminal justice, so she is allowed to work on murder cases. She is usually hired by the families of the victims, the defendant, or sometimes the murderer himself. But if she is hired by the murderer she will gladly turn him in and lose the money from the job.

Well I think that's all you want. Here you are.

redchan wrote:
aznfangirl_ wrote:

That would be nice. I need name, occupation, relation to the prosecutor, and how the characters looks.

Name: Phoenix Miles Jury

Species: human (but might depend if something supernatural happens)

Home Town: unknown (TBD)

Appearance: Dark brown eyes, boyish appearance because of her fashion style of choice, which is casually elegant; she has jet black hair with straight cropped bangs and pale face

Fave outfit: A semi-formal style, t-shirt, black jeans that can pass for formal wear and always sporting a dark colored blazer; shoes have heels but wedge-style. (like those shoes with heels but they look like your typical runners; I'm sorry I don't really know what they're called)

Personality: Phoenix Miles gives off an uptight attitude, but that's only when she's working. She can be the biggest dork, when around her closest friends. She works hard in the office and most of the time she gives off a very positive vibe despite her normal facial expressions being not too smiley all the time.

Likes/ dislikes: In her spare time, she likes to play the flute and the piano, and invests her time trying to make covers, musical. Also likes to write creatively such as poems, short stories, etc. Not very particular at dislikes, only when she find something or someone intolerable.

Ambitions: She dreams of becoming a prosecutor soon.

Bio: Phoenix Miles grew up a normal child until the age of 13. Being alone, she met Prosecutor Lana Skye, newly appointed Chief Prosecutor at that time and was eventually taken in by her. Ema, Lana's sister calls her Noon because of her initials PM. She appears uptight at times but can be the biggest dork when around closest friends, of which she has few.

Family: mother and father

Relation to a character: Ema and Lana Skye: friends then turned adoptive family; Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth: her role models, she calls them the famous defense-prosecutor duo

Um yeah... So in a way, a subordinate but not directly involved.

ChakatEarthroll wrote:
I was interested in playing him. Just a warning: at times my posting ability will be hampered due to RL.

How often would this happen, and how long would you be unavailable.
Also you will still have to make your own profile for him.

Well, Spring Musical ends in a couple weeks,and then I dont know. I'll have to wait 'till then, though, as it turns out I'm an understudy, and have to get some songs down, as well as lines

ChakatEarthroll wrote:
Well, Spring Musical ends in a couple weeks,and then I dont know. I'll have to wait 'till then, though, as it turns out I'm an understudy, and have to get some songs down, as well as lines

IT'S SPRING?!! :beef: That's funny, for some reason I thought it was still the middle of winter...*looks out window* Oh yeah that's why...-__-'

Ucha Nekome wrote:
ChakatEarthroll wrote:

IT'S SPRING?!! :beef: That's funny, for some reason I thought it was still the middle of winter...*looks out window* Oh yeah that's why...-__-'

I know! It's like 40 degrees in the morning here. (I know I sound like a jerk, but I live in Texas.)
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads