Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 27 of 29[ 1153 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 


Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Gender: Male

Location: Tours, France

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:47 am

Posts: 4

Joe4evr wrote:
Krayzel wrote:
Hello there, I just completed case 3 and I must say some things got me quite confused here...

Spoiler:
First, it is said that Prof. Means' staff has been used to look like Phoenix's arm on the statue; that implies he wouldn't have it until the body is being moved at the center of the stage, so during the mock trial. However, at the very beginning of the case, we meet Prof. Means right before the mock trial, in the Lecture Hall... and he does have his staff at that moment. Does it mean the body would have been moved before the mock trial started (and also before Means' speech, because Juniper is inviting him to get ready to give his speech before Athena and Phoenix leave the place), but after the announcement inviting the students to get in the Lecture Hall? I don't know, the timing looks way too short for me. Not to say it simply contradicts the facts, as they're stated.

Oh wow, I didn't expect such a thing to be a bug... I don't even understand how they managed to create that inconsistency. Thanks for the info anyway!

SANC wrote:
A number of things are missing in the profiles like clicking on show and then it says "Nothing here yet."

Wait, what? I'm not too sure what you're talking about, I didn't encounter anything like that in the profiles.

Otherwise, could anybody give me an explanation about the second point in my previous post? :shoe:
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5759

Krayzel wrote:
Otherwise, could anybody give me an explanation about the second point in my previous post? :shoe:

Spoiler:
His setup was established to be during the mock trial. There wasn't any issue with the time frame, since once the trial started, his recording gave him a nice wide 20 minutes to work with.

He really should have kept a spare staff.


Spoiler: I have a question of my own
A certain issue comes in when Hugh testified to not seeing the professor. Hugh would have gone up to the stage after Means finished his "speech". Means' excuse of being in the bathroom would have been logical had he returned immediately after his work was done. What reason did he have for not showing up right after? He could have solidified his alibi just a bit more if he had other students notice him there up until the police arrived to stop the trial.

Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

Posts: 251

Krayzel wrote:
SANC wrote:
A number of things are missing in the profiles like clicking on show and then it says "Nothing here yet."

Wait, what? I'm not too sure what you're talking about, I didn't encounter anything like that in the profiles.

I've seen someone mention it somewhere else; apparently this is a bug that can happen but it's not systematic. It's never happened to me. Though I've seen text disappear from the backlog many times.

Krayzel wrote:
Otherwise, could anybody give me an explanation about the second point in my previous post? :shoe:

This?
Krayzel wrote:
Spoiler:
Another thing: what about the awl? Maybe I forgot that part, but did the blood actually belong to Courte? Was it the real murder weapon, or it's nothing but phony evidence (and the murder weapon is Prof. Means' staff/spear)? That piece of evidence seems to have been completely forgotten during the second day of the trial. :yogi:

Spoiler: DD case 3
It wasn't the real murder weapon, but it had the victim's blood. I think Means put the victim's blood on it, since it was supposed to be used in the mock trial, so he knew Junie would take it.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Gender: Male

Location: Tours, France

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:47 am

Posts: 4

Jozerick wrote:
Spoiler: DD case 3
It wasn't the real murder weapon, but it had the victim's blood. I think Means put the victim's blood on it, since it was supposed to be used in the mock trial, so he knew Junie would take it.

That's indeed what I wanted to make sure about. Thanks. :)
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Posts: 1166

Huh, soo...

Spoiler: Case 3
Why did Hugh got on the crane before mock trial, again?

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5759

Sligneris wrote:
Huh, soo...

Spoiler: Case 3
Why did Hugh got on the crane before mock trial, again?

Spoiler:
He was supposed to get to that job of his earlier, helping to clear the stage of stuff and all, but didn't, maybe even slacked off. Then, he had to get it done before the stage was to be used the next day for the festivities, and he only had that time then to finish the job, since he's going to star in the mock trial later.

Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Posts: 1166

More questions coming
Spoiler:
Why did Hugh lie about seeing the body before the mock trial?
Jozerick wrote:
Krayzel wrote:
Spoiler:
Another thing: what about the awl? Maybe I forgot that part, but did the blood actually belong to Courte? Was it the real murder weapon, or it's nothing but phony evidence (and the murder weapon is Prof. Means' staff/spear)? That piece of evidence seems to have been completely forgotten during the second day of the trial. :yogi:
Spoiler: DD case 3
It wasn't the real murder weapon, but it had the victim's blood. I think Means put the victim's blood on it, since it was supposed to be used in the mock trial, so he knew Junie would take it.
Spoiler:
Awl belonged to Courte and was murder weapon. The staff had traces of blood, because he stuck it onto the victim's wound (staff was only a metaphor...) And it's not mentioned, because there is no longer reason to discuss it.



Last edited by Sligneris on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Posts: 1166

Deleted
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5759

Sligneris wrote:
More questions coming
Spoiler:
Why did Hugh lie about seeing the body before the mock trial?

Spoiler: Because he's a genius
"Ends justify the means." He wanted the trial to end as quick as possible, since he suspected Juniper was the snitch who reported him.


Quote:
Jozerick wrote:
Krayzel wrote:
Spoiler:
Another thing: what about the awl? Maybe I forgot that part, but did the blood actually belong to Courte? Was it the real murder weapon, or it's nothing but phony evidence (and the murder weapon is Prof. Means' staff/spear)? That piece of evidence seems to have been completely forgotten during the second day of the trial. :yogi:

Spoiler: DD case 3
It wasn't the real murder weapon, but it had the victim's blood. I think Means put the victim's blood on it, since it was supposed to be used in the mock trial, so he knew Junie would take it.

Spoiler:
Awl belonged to Courte and was murder weapon. The staff had traces of blood, because he stuck it onto the victim's wound (staff was only a metaphor...) And it's not mentioned, because there is no longer reason to discuss it.

Spoiler:
No, that's not it. The awl was only used as a decoy. Means had one pointy thing with him when he confronted Courte. She would have no reason to have a painted awl with her, so he couldn't have held the awl in his hands at the time of the murder.

Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Posts: 1166

Spoiler:
*spear was the metaphor, I meant. Sorry. But then, it turns out it wasn't. But I didn't see any edge on that...

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5759

Spoiler: Hah
You underestimate how sharp a man's "spear" can be.


...Dammit, that sounded less kinky in my head.
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

Posts: 251

I was wondering, what is that gesture Sasha is sometimes doing with her hands? Is it supposed to represent something?
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:27 am

Posts: 7

Jozerick wrote:
I was wondering, what is that gesture Sasha is sometimes doing with her hands? Is it supposed to represent something?

Rock out.
https://www.google.com/search?q=rock+on+hand+sign&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ry24Uuq6POqK2gXBmoH4CQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=964#es_sm=93&espv=210&q=rock%20out%20hand%20sign&revid=556498818&tbm=isch
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

Posts: 251

That must be it, thanks.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Posts: 1166

Spoiler: Case 5
Is there any unique dialogue when you claim Det. Arme is the phantom? If yes, what is that?

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Location: I'm at soup.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Posts: 1516

Sligneris wrote:
Spoiler: Case 5
Is there any unique dialogue when you claim Det. Arme is the phantom? If yes, what is that?

Spoiler:
There isn't. I mistakenly thought "the detective leading the evacuation" was Arme the first time I played through this case and tried presenting her profile, but got a generic response telling me I was wrong.

Image
(avatar image source)
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

earthlings on fire

Gender: Female

Location: Hazakura Temple

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am

Posts: 1011

Back on page twelve or so I asked if there was any reference to Kristoph Gavin in the game...

Spoiler: 5-3
And someone said that there was, in 5-3 when talking to Klavier. I finished 5-3 a few days ago and I thought I had squeezed every last bit of text out of him through talking/presenting but I didn't see any mention of Kristoph. Does anyone have what he said or can point me in the right direction to find out what he said?

ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5759

Cravat of Doom wrote:
Back on page twelve or so I asked if there was any reference to Kristoph Gavin in the game...

Spoiler: 5-3
And someone said that there was, in 5-3 when talking to Klavier. I finished 5-3 a few days ago and I thought I had squeezed every last bit of text out of him through talking/presenting but I didn't see any mention of Kristoph. Does anyone have what he said or can point me in the right direction to find out what he said?

He didn't say anything. Who could have said otherwise?
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Expert bluffer

Gender: Female

Location: On the brink of sanity

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Posts: 135

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Cravat of Doom wrote:
Back on page twelve or so I asked if there was any reference to Kristoph Gavin in the game...

Spoiler: 5-3
And someone said that there was, in 5-3 when talking to Klavier. I finished 5-3 a few days ago and I thought I had squeezed every last bit of text out of him through talking/presenting but I didn't see any mention of Kristoph. Does anyone have what he said or can point me in the right direction to find out what he said?

He didn't say anything. Who could have said otherwise?

The closest thing to a Kristoph reference in DD was
Spoiler: DD-5
When Phoenix mentions that he's seen the black Psyche-locks before
but even something like that is stretching it by a long shot.
"Your argument is like a naked banana--it simply lacks a peel." --Phoenix Wright

"I'll gladly take your 1 cent!" --Miles Edgeworth

Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

earthlings on fire

Gender: Female

Location: Hazakura Temple

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am

Posts: 1011

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Cravat of Doom wrote:
I apologize if this was discussed but reading through 12+ pages takes a bit too long for me...

Spoiler: at least 5-3, maybe other cases in GS5
Someone said that Kristoph is mentioned in case 3... Can anyone be more specific as to what that entails? Be as spoilery as you wish. Also, are his black psyche-locks discussed?


Also perhaps this is off topic but did anyone find the new emotion-type mechanics gimmicky and forced, or do they add nicely to the story?

Spoiler: Case 3,5
Klavier appears for a bit during the case to put on a mock trial, and Kristoph is briefly discussed. When Pearl shows up later in the game, she explains that black psyche-locks show up only when someone is hiding something that's a secret even to them, and could damage them emotionally if revealed. The ones relating to Kristoph in particular remain unexplained, however.


So yeah, I figured he'd mentioned something about him.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Posts: 1166

..."The ones relating to Kristoph in particular"?... Oh great, the unsubstantiated, yet overly popular "There are multiple meanings of black Psyche-Locks" theory again... It was the same type of locks, people...
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Posts: 508

Sligneris wrote:
..."The ones relating to Kristoph in particular"?... Oh great, the unsubstantiated, yet overly popular "There are multiple meanings of black Psyche-Locks" theory again... It was the same type of locks, people...

Spoiler: 4-1
What if... Kristoph never knew about Shadi Smith being Gramarye. He killed him, not sure if he's the real Gramarye or not? (Just a theory.)

"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Posts: 1166

Spoiler: 4-1
...Wait, what? I don't really can comprehend what that would be supposed to mean... xD

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6418

BonnyMono wrote:
Sligneris wrote:
..."The ones relating to Kristoph in particular"?... Oh great, the unsubstantiated, yet overly popular "There are multiple meanings of black Psyche-Locks" theory again... It was the same type of locks, people...

Spoiler: 4-1
What if... Kristoph never knew about Shadi Smith being Gramarye. He killed him, not sure if he's the real Gramarye or not? (Just a theory.)


Spoiler: 4-1
I think that's a very possible theory but what you mean about the last part?
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Posts: 1166

Spoiler: 4-1
I'd say it's impossible theory. He would have no reason to go through that hidden tunnel at all, if it wasn't for seeing that familiar face. He would have also no reason to kill this man, Shadi Smith, if he hadn't known him.

Five Black Psyche-Locks appeared triggered by a question "Why did you kill Zak Gramarye?". For a secret, to let know of its presence, it needs to be there in the first place. There are two requirements for Black Psyche-Locks: It needs to be a suppressed memory of which secret's keeper doesn't know themselves, but there is another, an important one: Removing the locks forcibly is very likely to severely traumatize the subject. There is no way Black Psyche-Lock would appear over a simple misunderstanding.

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:53 am

Posts: 722

Spoiler: Case 3
This is kind of minor, but when Prof. Means was suggesting punishments for himself ("30% Salary Cut, Bathroom Duty") he forces himself to write a G right before his smile cracks. What is that?

Image
Image
Thank you to Zinle for the capeless Trucy
Sig by eliska
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Posts: 1166

Guilty.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Y'know

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Posts: 787

Spoilers, Case 5

Spoiler:
Had fingerprints on the lighter been really Athena's, would WAA be able to prove Fulbright's cooperation with the Phantom (to which he "admitted" after discovering the forgery) and, what's more, the fact he was a Phantom?

He claimed to be Bobby Fulbright until Edgeworth arrived with the news... and then, the only topic was about the moon rock and the blood on it.

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5759

Nearavex wrote:
Spoilers, Case 5

Spoiler:
Had fingerprints on the lighter been really Athena's, would WAA be able to prove Fulbright's cooperation with the Phantom (to which he "admitted" after discovering the forgery) and, what's more, the fact he was a Phantom?

He claimed to be Bobby Fulbright until Edgeworth arrived with the news... and then, the only topic was about the moon rock and the blood on it.

Spoiler:
Probably not. Only two things tied Clay's murder to the Phantom: the moon rock, which no one could actually prove for a while since it was out somewhere in space, and the lighter, which the Phantom held in his possession. Though showing up to court may not have been the best idea he ever had, he'd be safe if he had taken the extra step of stopping by the museum to pick up her fingerprints. By the time the lighter was questioned as evidence, they found out it was a gun. Fulbright may have skipped over the usual protocol to verifying the validity of evidence, but without anything else to counter it, it would have passed.

The problem comes before all that, though. To even get Athena's prints on it, he'd have to know Athena would be lying unconscious in the museum. If he somehow did, he'd then have to ride along the moving launch pads to the museum, pick up her prints, and swap the pads yet again to reach that ladder and escape. However, Captain Segway, hero of the people, would have noticed the pads being swapped again. He'd then have to swap the pads a third time, so Launch Pad 1 and the museum would be in the right place. Either way, we'd be able to tie the Phantom into the case, via his psyche profile, all thanks to the photo taken just before the murder.

Then, the issue becomes "why would the killer need to swap the pads again, when he could have just leapt to freedom before the pads reached the museum?" And no, "he was hesitant the first time" doesn't count. The only reason would be that he somehow knew Athena would visit the museum that day.

But that doesn't make sense in the first place, since her visit was a coincidence. Even by the slimmest chance that he somehow got Athena's prints before the murder took place, he had to have a reason to meet with Athena, ask her to hold that lighter, and take off with it. Even he couldn't have foreseen things from that far back; Clay put up unexpected resistance and got his blood on the lighter.

Therefore, Athena's prints couldn't possibly have made it onto the lighter, and this what-if scenario is impossible. :think:

By the time the Phantom's cover was blown, the lighter was proven to be forged evidence. The only thing left to use to tie him into the case was the moon rock, so yeah, they talked all about it.

Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Y'know

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Posts: 787

I'm not sure, but did Juniper and Hugh know about Robin's secret?
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5759

Nearavex wrote:
I'm not sure, but did Juniper and Hugh know about Robin's secret?

What secret? Nah, they were clueless too.
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9679

Not really something I want explained about the cases, but something about Pearl... can someone tell me if her intense fairytale view on relationships is the same as it was before? Or did she calm down?

C-A
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Location: I'm at soup.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Posts: 1516

CatMuto wrote:
Not really something I want explained about the cases, but something about Pearl... can someone tell me if her intense fairytale view on relationships is the same as it was before? Or did she calm down?

C-A

She never mentions anything that even hints at viewing any two people as "totally in wuv".
Image
(avatar image source)
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6418

Nearavex wrote:
I'm not sure, but did Juniper and Hugh know about Robin's secret?


I'm pretty sure they knew about Robin's secret. Especially since they were best friends and weren't shocked by the secret.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1527

I read this on the wiki:
"In the Japanese version, when Justice refers to a person, he says their last name (written in kanji form in the text box) as well as the common "-san" honorific, with only two exceptions."

(The exceptions are Clay and Trucy)

What does this mean? I'm not familiar with Japanese culture
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gardevoir lover

Gender: Male

Location: Puerto rico

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am

Posts: 2022

JesusMonroe wrote:
I read this on the wiki:
"In the Japanese version, when Justice refers to a person, he says their last name (written in kanji form in the text box) as well as the common "-san" honorific, with only two exceptions."

(The exceptions are Clay and Trucy)

What does this mean? I'm not familiar with Japanese culture

I think that means he's formal except with them because he feels confortable with them.
Image

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5759

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Nearavex wrote:
I'm not sure, but did Juniper and Hugh know about Robin's secret?


I'm pretty sure they knew about Robin's secret. Especially since they were best friends and weren't shocked by the secret.

No, if you ask Hugh after the trial, he says they didn't have a clue. Must have hid it well, that one.

JesusMonroe wrote:
I read this on the wiki:
"In the Japanese version, when Justice refers to a person, he says their last name (written in kanji form in the text box) as well as the common "-san" honorific, with only two exceptions."

(The exceptions are Clay and Trucy)

What does this mean? I'm not familiar with Japanese culture

He's way too serious and needs to lighten up. :-P

"-san" is the usual polite way to address someone. He refers to those two without an honorific since he doesn't need to. They're good friends.

Bonus tidbit: Sometimes it's crucial to add an honorific to Nick and Polly's Jap names because people can get confused over what someone is saying.
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm not mad! I...I'm just angry.

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2776

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Nearavex wrote:
I'm not sure, but did Juniper and Hugh know about Robin's secret?


I'm pretty sure they knew about Robin's secret. Especially since they were best friends and weren't shocked by the secret.

No, if you ask Hugh after the trial, he says they didn't have a clue. Must have hid them well, that one.


Fix'd :-P
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stare into my eyes

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 5759

Just for the record, Robin had something of a different size. There. Everyone's been spoiled.
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm not mad! I...I'm just angry.

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2776

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Just for the record, Robin had something of a different size. There. Everyone's been spoiled.


That explains all his broken pottery...
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Page 27 of 29 [ 1153 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO