Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 23 of 29[ 1153 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 29  Next
 


Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Posts: 508

I've always wondered about this particular thing in Case 3 about a certain character. (I am sorry if someone already asked about this.)

Spoiler: Turnabout Academy
When you meet Robin Newman, there's a weird *screeching* sound when he is sweating. Odd since that sound disappears when he is examining art.

"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Gender: Male

Location: London, UK

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:16 pm

Posts: 86

GoingforMiles wrote:
Another question; Phoenix' personality seems like a natural development from how he is in the three first games, is there any traces left of his :hobohodo: -personality?


Yup!
Spoiler: no big spoilers really, just some stuff that happens very early in Case 2
He's just like :phoenix: when you're playing as him, but a bit of :hobohodo: shines through when you're playing as Apollo. He doesn't make as many silly remarks but his seemingly careless/slightly-too-laid-back way of conducting things is still abundant. You learn that he's been calling Apollo in to work just to clean the toilets constantly, then on the particular day the case begins, he summons him acting as if he's got a really important job for him which turns out to just be looking after Trucy for the day. Later on a murder happens (obviously) and when Apollo's at the detention centre, he phones him seemingly having already found out, and suddenly tells Apollo that he's recruited a new person to the Wright Anything Agency who Apollo's never met and who's on her way to the scene of the crime right now so that she and Apollo can spend the rest of the day investigating the crime scene.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Gender: Male

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 4:53 am

Posts: 68

Anyone else think Case 1 took a bit longer than usual to get to the part where you could actually do something?
Truth will come to light.

William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Gender: Male

Location: The localized equivalent of Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Posts: 1636

SwordKing wrote:
Anyone else think Case 1 took a bit longer than usual to get to the part where you could actually do something?

I think it's rather a fact than an opinion that case 1 takes a while to get to the actual "gameplay" aspect of things. I'd have preferred if it was more like the demo to be completely honest.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

One truth always prevails

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Posts: 66

Spoiler: Mood Matrix
Is Mood Matrix's Allegro theme just called that or is it named Overload Mode music
?

Im part of the website Wolfduck Studios check it out if you get the chance you won't regret it. http://wolfduckstudios.com/
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Gender: Male

Location: The localized equivalent of Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Posts: 1636

Capcom themselves called it "Emotionally Overwhelmed Mode"
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7738

Thanks dapz and CormagMHFU! That sounds pretty fine, then. :hobohodo: :phoenix:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Procrastinating...

Gender: Female

Location: Probably near my trombone

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Posts: 49

BonnyMono wrote:
I've always wondered about this particular thing in Case 3 about a certain character. (I am sorry if someone already asked about this.)

Spoiler: Turnabout Academy
When you meet Robin Newman, there's a weird *screeching* sound when he is sweating. Odd since that sound disappears when he is examining art.


You mean that weird creaking-ish noise when he's in that pose? I'm only guessing, but I think that's the sound of the chest harness being stressed. Just a guess... :think-think-think:
So... How's life?
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6143

Looks like everyone missed it. I did ask a question, and anyone who's played through case 1 can answer.
Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
I came in here with a question myself. Is the consultation option available only once for each day of trial? I recall accessing a consultation in case 1, but didn't see it for the rest of the trial. That seems a bit lacking for something that would come in handy throughout. But, I suppose this isn't like PLvsAA's hints.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Gender: Male

Location: The localized equivalent of Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Posts: 1636

Consultation appears if you do something wrong 3 times in a row.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6143

No, it appears when the penalty bar reaches less than half of the total value. That's not what I'm asking here anyway.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Gender: Male

Location: The localized equivalent of Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Posts: 1636

Are you completely sure? I tried using it a couple of times in case 3, and after using it once I had to drain more of life-bar, getting game-over once and then lose another bit before I got another consultation.
Either way I think it answers your question. I used consultation twice on day 2 of case 3's trials.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Posts: 131

Spoiler: Case 3, minor detail
I'm simply curious as to what was on the tape recorder in the Japanese version and how that translates.

"If witches worship demons, does that make Wright the devil's advocate?" - Just some caption on PLvsAA.

Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6143

linkenski wrote:
Are you completely sure? I tried using it a couple of times in case 3, and after using it once I had to drain more of life-bar, getting game-over once and then lose another bit before I got another consultation.
Either way I think it answers your question. I used consultation twice on day 2 of case 3's trials.

Hm, okay then. Thanks.

Joe4evr wrote:
Spoiler: Case 3, minor detail
I'm simply curious as to what was on the tape recorder in the Japanese version and how that translates.

Spoiler:
What was heard went "koroshite yare!" = "I'm gonna kill you!" What Kokone suggested it was went "kora! Shizuya Rei!" = "Hey! Shizuya Rei!", in a scolding manner.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

迷探偵

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am

Posts: 2247

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Joe4evr wrote:
Spoiler: Case 3, minor detail
I'm simply curious as to what was on the tape recorder in the Japanese version and how that translates.

Spoiler:
What was heard went "koroshite yare!" = "I'm gonna kill you!" What Kokone suggested it was went "kora! Shizuya Rei!" = "Hey! Shizuya Rei!", in a scolding manner.


Spoiler:
It's koroshite yaru, not koroshite yare. That would have been an interesting scene though, the teacher ordering Rei to kill someone!

"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Moscow, Russia

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Posts: 43

Spoiler: " "
How do you get the alternative endings?

Image ImageImage
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Sexy lawyers are back!

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 am

Posts: 2566

Spyro wrote:
Spoiler: " "
How do you get the alternative endings?

Spoiler: 5-5 Ending
There were two alternate endings I found:
  • When you run out of life when trying to prove that Blackquill is innocent. Read it here.
  • When you run out of life trying to prove Fulbright is the Phantom. Read it here.

I'm not sure about the 3rd ending, but I know you get it when you answer questions wrong for Aura.

My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6143

Ash wrote:
Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Joe4evr wrote:
Spoiler: Case 3, minor detail
I'm simply curious as to what was on the tape recorder in the Japanese version and how that translates.

Spoiler:
What was heard went "koroshite yare!" = "I'm gonna kill you!" What Kokone suggested it was went "kora! Shizuya Rei!" = "Hey! Shizuya Rei!", in a scolding manner.


Spoiler:
It's koroshite yaru, not koroshite yare. That would have been an interesting scene though, the teacher ordering Rei to kill someone!

Spoiler:
Whoops, but that would've been hilarious. Why wasn't that an option?


Addikt wrote:
Spyro wrote:
Spoiler: " "
How do you get the alternative endings?

Spoiler: 5-5 Ending
There were two alternate endings I found:
  • When you run out of life when trying to prove that Blackquill is innocent. Read it here.
  • When you run out of life trying to prove Fulbright is the Phantom. Read it here.

I'm not sure about the 3rd ending, but I know you get it when you answer questions wrong for Aura.

No, that's not quite it.
Spoiler: About that last point
The 3rd bad ending hasn't arrived yet because it takes place during the DLC.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com


Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Desert rose, why do you live alone?

Gender: Male

Location: Fife, WA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm

Posts: 858

Addikt wrote:
Spyro wrote:
Spoiler: " "
How do you get the alternative endings?

Spoiler: 5-5 Ending
There were two alternate endings I found:
  • When you run out of life when trying to prove that Blackquill is innocent. Read it here.
  • When you run out of life trying to prove Fulbright is the Phantom. Read it here.

I'm not sure about the 3rd ending, but I know you get it when you answer questions wrong for Aura.

Jesus that's depressing.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7738

^Definitely. For some reason, I though the most depressing about it was
Spoiler:
"Apollo stopped smiling". :sadshoe:

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Sexy lawyers are back!

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 am

Posts: 2566

GoingforMiles wrote:
^Definitely. For some reason, I though the most depressing about it was
Spoiler:
"Apollo stopped smiling". :sadshoe:


Spoiler: Alternate Ending Implications
Yeah screw that. Do you think that Phoenix would actually tell Apollo that his sister is Trucy?

I'm just glad that ending is non-canon....................... its just too depressing to even thing about.

My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Levi x Tide detergent OTP

Gender: Male

Location: In the Scout Regiment

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:34 am

Posts: 245

Spoiler:
Didn't someone say that in the Japanese version of one of the bad endings, Phoenix apologizes to Mia for disappointing her?

"Girl, shut up and drink my spiked coffee." - Godot AckermanImage
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6143

TheDimensionofTime wrote:
Spoiler:
Didn't someone say that in the Japanese version of one of the bad endings, Phoenix apologizes to Mia for disappointing her?

Spoiler:
That was part of the bad ending where Nick forfeits his badge.

I could say that the other ending of JFA competes with it for "most depressing"... if it weren't for that infamous typo.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6436

With the DLC costumes at launch, can you specifically choose which chaacter between wright,apollo, and athena to wear the costumes?
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Levi x Tide detergent OTP

Gender: Male

Location: In the Scout Regiment

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:34 am

Posts: 245

The first time you save the game and go to the main menu, DLC costume switch is available. If you downloaded the DLC. All three characters can wear their alternate outfits at once, though I don't know about bandaged Apollo.
"Girl, shut up and drink my spiked coffee." - Godot AckermanImage
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6436

TheDimensionofTime wrote:
The first time you save the game and go to the main menu, DLC costume switch is available. If you downloaded the DLC. All three characters can wear their alternate outfits at once, though I don't know about bandaged Apollo.

Ah but what if for example I just wanted Athena and Apollo to wear the costumes, is it possible to pick specifically?
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1582

Shelly_De_Killer wrote:
TheDimensionofTime wrote:
The first time you save the game and go to the main menu, DLC costume switch is available. If you downloaded the DLC. All three characters can wear their alternate outfits at once, though I don't know about bandaged Apollo.

Ah but what if for example I just wanted Athena and Apollo to wear the costumes, is it possible to pick specifically?


Yes, go into the costumes section and there you can select which costume you want.

I found a video showing how to do it: http://youtu.be/MzO4lt9zQCg
"I don't call it money anymore, I call it Fuel Units"
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6436

D.A. McCoy wrote:
Shelly_De_Killer wrote:
TheDimensionofTime wrote:
The first time you save the game and go to the main menu, DLC costume switch is available. If you downloaded the DLC. All three characters can wear their alternate outfits at once, though I don't know about bandaged Apollo.

Ah but what if for example I just wanted Athena and Apollo to wear the costumes, is it possible to pick specifically?


Yes, go into the costumes section and there you can select which costume you want.

I found a video showing how to do it: http://youtu.be/MzO4lt9zQCg

Thanks alot for this video, its exactly what i wanted to know. Now I just gotta wait till tomorrow till I 100% finally get my 3DS and the game. :acro:
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7738

Apollo and Trucy
(4-4)
Spoiler:
Still don't know they're siblings?

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6143

^
Spoiler:
Who knows? I doubt Apollo and Trucy's relationship is going to be developed further at this point. Unless there's something incredibly important about Thalassa that ties her into a case, there's no point in talking about what Apollo and Trucy think of each other. At best, I'd expect a cameo of her in GS6.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7738

^
Spoiler:
Because in case 2 Apollo presents Trucy as a magician at Wright anything agency and Phoenix's daughter. Something like that. I'd think he would mention them being related if he knew. "I'll tell them when the time is right" :hobohodo: my foot, what's so wrong about now?

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6143

Spoiler:
"I'll tell them when the time is right" = "Why do I have to do it?" :Hoboright:
The characters are always re-introduced in each game in very vague and general ways because "spoilers". Although it'd make a nice little extra to the introductions, I doubt these two will think of each other any differently.

Besides, if Apollo turns badass after losing a friend, he won't turn emo when he finds out his mom's been alive and well but avoiding him all this time. That's one thing I like about his characterization in this game.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:53 am

Posts: 5

GoingforMiles wrote:
Apollo and Trucy
(4-4)
Spoiler:
Still don't know they're siblings?

Spoiler: Trucy and Apollo
Well, if they know they're siblings, they didn't say anything and it's not in Trucy's profile while playing as Apollo. So while we don't know, it's unlikely they know.
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6436

If you use a 3DS XL does it actually give you full screen when you play the game?
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Gender: Male

Location: The localized equivalent of Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Posts: 1636

Of course. Dual Destinies is a 3DS game and the XL basically runs the games with the exact same visual output as the original 3DS, only, it has "bigger pixels" if you will, so it's upscaled. It looks more grainy but I prefer it because the screen doesn't have that annoying blue tint as the original 3DS does.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6436

linkenski wrote:
Of course. Dual Destinies is a 3DS game and the XL basically runs the games with the exact same visual output as the original 3DS, only, it has "bigger pixels" if you will, so it's upscaled. It looks more grainy but I prefer it because the screen doesn't have that annoying blue tint as the original 3DS does.


awesome, thanks for telling me since I was thinking of getting the XL but was afraid for that reason but now i know I should get it :hotti:
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Posts: 131

So this one's meta, but what's the consensus on the number for the DLC case? I mean, while possible, I wouldn't want to call it "5-6" unless that's what everyone else uses.
"If witches worship demons, does that make Wright the devil's advocate?" - Just some caption on PLvsAA.

Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1582

Joe4evr wrote:
So this one's meta, but what's the consensus on the number for the DLC case? I mean, while possible, I wouldn't want to call it "5-6" unless that's what everyone else uses.


I'm not sure about the consensus.

I personally, in my own head, have just reorganized the case numbers to fit the DLC case chronologically (Case 1: Case 1, Case 2: Case 2, Case 3: DLC Case, Case 4: Case 3, Case 5: Case 4, Case 6: Case 5) but that would be really confusing for everyone so I don't recommend that become the consensus.

I personally vote for calling it "5-DLC", "5-TR", "5-D", etc. "5-6" implies it takes place after 5-5 or is the final case of the game.
"I don't call it money anymore, I call it Fuel Units"
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6436

Is it me or does the sprites and animation look abit pixelated?
Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1582

Shelly_De_Killer wrote:
Is it me or does the sprites and animation look abit pixelated?


I think they do look a bit "low-res", but that's because of the 3DS' resolution. However, it's a bit more noticeable if you

A) Have a 3DS XL
or
B) Have 3D on

If you're new to the 3DS, it will take some getting used to, but after a while it will look fine. I think Dual Destinies looks a lot less "Low-Res" than Layton and the Miracle Mask did.
"I don't call it money anymore, I call it Fuel Units"
Page 23 of 29 [ 1153 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 29  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO