Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 1[ 11 posts ]

Ace Attorney Dual Destinies release date confirmed: 10/24Topic%20Title

They just posted it a few minutes ago on the Ace Attorney Facebook page: October 24th in America and Europe!

Just one more month to wait. How exciting! Man, between this and the AAI2 translation patch, it's a great day for Ace Attorney fans. Cheers, everyone! :D

LINKS:
source (thanks junebug493)
new screenshots via Siliconera (thanks Johnathan)

Last edited by Hinchy on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies release date confirmed: 10/2Topic%20Title

Source

For those interested in the official announcement. :shoe:

"Lies, forget them." - Auron

Here is another link for the release date but this one has new screenshots with it.
"I wish I was Stevie Wonder so I never have to see you again." - Filthy Frank

thanks for the links guys, edited them into the first post. I'll edit any additional information found into the first post, actually

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Great news.

Looking at those screenshots, is anyone else bummed Pearls is still calling Phoenix "Mr. Nick"? I mean she's supposed to be older isn't she, and calling him Mr. Nick was kind of a child-like naïve thing to do.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

linkenski wrote:
Great news.

Looking at those screenshots, is anyone else bummed Pearls is still calling Phoenix "Mr. Nick"? I mean she's supposed to be older isn't she, and calling him Mr. Nick was kind of a child-like naïve thing to do.

I thought it to be more like having an endearing name for someone really close that you still end up calling them when you're 30. Kind of like how adults will keep calling their grandmother "Nana" or their dad "Baba", etc.

Wright is the one of the closer things she has to family, so I'm not surprised that she still calls him that.

I guess so. It's a nitpick anyway. The rest of her dialogue in that screenshot did seem like she's matured though so that's good.

I'm a bit worried by how little promotion Capcom's done for this game to public though but at least they're not just spoiling half the game before its release like they did in Japan by showing off way too much footage and screenshots.

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

linkenski wrote:
I guess so. It's a nitpick anyway. The rest of her dialogue in that screenshot did seem like she's matured though so that's good.

I'm a bit worried by how little promotion Capcom's done for this game to public though but at least they're not just spoiling half the game before its release like they did in Japan by showing off way too much footage and screenshots.

Why do I think that she's gonna act like Apollo on his first case? I mean she stutters when she try to say that she's ready.
I think we're in for a great character. Oh boy, can't wait!
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

It's a tradition. Both Wright, Apollo and now Athena were dorks in their first trial because they were almost dying of nervousness. I know people say she's a sue, but I think/hope I can look past it for a while until the final cases at least. I want to because I can't wait to play as her in case 3.

I just hope the dialogue is funny. Not just goofy-funny but funny in an intelligent way. Shu was a master of this and I really hope Takeshi is starting to master it.

I have a question that might be a stupid question: so when they say digital download does that mean it will only be available for a certain amount of time? Just wondering because I still don't have a 3DS and I have no idea when I'm going to get one. And I don't want to finally buy a 3DS and then right when I get one the game isn't available anymore. I sooooo wish they would make a physical copy of it. I would pay extra for one

The eShop will definitely be around for another 10 years unless Nintendo goes out of business due to poor Wii U sales (very unlikely). The DSi Shop is still around even though there's nothing to buy in it anymore. It'll be there when you get a 3DS definitely... though maybe not in 50 years :P
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)