Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Chance for Physical releaseTopic%20Title

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/17/4741330/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-dual-destinies-coming-oct-24 It is stated by Motohide Eshiro as quoted
Quote:
Motohide Eshiro told Polygon Capcom will consider a physical release if enough fans push for it.
Re: Chance for Physical releaseTopic%20Title

The Twisted Samurai

Sorry to break it to you, but there's nothing new about this.
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Shelly_De_Killer wrote:
http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/17/4741330/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-dual-destinies-coming-oct-24 It is stated by Motohide Eshiro as quoted
Quote:
Motohide Eshiro told Polygon Capcom will consider a physical release if enough fans push for it.

I still doubt it will happen. Eshiro said this back in the summer, Sven kind of hinted that it would happen, a lot of support appeared, and then when Sven left along with many other employees getting fired the hopes of a real physical release kind of disappeared. I think at this point Capcom has made it's decision regarding this.

I'm less worried about getting a physical copy of GS5 and more worried about getting GS6/GK3 at all. Hopefully we'll find out how GS5 did sooner than in a message explaining why GS6 isn't coming over.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

The Twisted Samurai

D.A. McCoy wrote:
Shelly_De_Killer wrote:
Quote:

I still doubt it will happen. Eshiro said this back in the summer, Sven kind of hinted that it would happen, a lot of support appeared, and then when Sven left along with many other employees getting fired the hopes of a real physical release kind of disappeared. I think at this point Capcom has made it's decision regarding this.

I'm less worried about getting a physical copy of GS5 and more worried about getting GS6/GK3 at all. Hopefully we'll find out how GS5 did sooner than in a message explaining why GS6 isn't coming over.

Before WE get GK3, GK 2 should get over here! (Scorpion pun intended)
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Before WE get GK3, GK 2 should get over here! (Scorpion pun intended)

I've given up hope for GK2, personally; the only way I see it happening is if GS5 is a MASSIVE hit over here. I believe that if GS5 does moderately well we'll probably GS5 and/or GK3, since those are new games with 3D, but GK2 is old news at this point so I don't see it happening unless the series really picks up steam. On the bright side, the fan translation is pretty flawless and from what Eshiro has said it sounds like the possible GK3 wouldn't be a direct sequel to GK2; it was mentioned that they might like to set it after GS5. Also, the actual content creators seem fairly sympathetic to the fact that the west didn't get GK2, so if they make GK3 and Capcom thinks fans will be interested then it probably won't rely on anything that happens in GK2.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)