Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 3 of 3[ 92 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Ideas/theories you had about the game that didn't pan ouTopic%20Title

She did inspire him, iirc. He also clearly stated she did not actually teach his class.

Ah, okay. I must've misinterpreted.
"If witches worship demons, does that make Wright the devil's advocate?" - Just some caption on PLvsAA.

Paul Sohn

Also this:
Spoiler: 5-5
When the game was released in Japan and I heard about some international spy called Bourei(亡靈), I supposed that would be translated to Specter. I thought I could see Specter claiming himself undercover inspector and ROFL'd with the name pun, but alas, there was just Phantom claiming himself undercover agent.

I'm Korean, I beg your apology for my horrible english grammer.

The more I think about it, the more sense Pierre's 'Athena is an android' theory makes, and I must admit I'm disappointed it didn't turn out to be the case.

Huh, I wonder if that's a spoiler? "Character X is NOT a robot!"

This might not make sense, because after playing Case 4, I couldn't put my 3DS down and stayed up until 9 AM powering through Case 5, but here goes:

I just kept thinking, again and again, that Aura was the phantom behind everything at the Space Center. She knew everything that happened, or could happen, in the lab. She hated the Cykes family, being upstaged by the mother and seeing the daughter treated so well that she called her "Princess". She had an ideal motive to kill Metis. She was more capable than anyone else of knowing Simon's patterns and how to frame him. She abused the robots, a regular sort of "evil habit". She was the only person to see the "lighter" besides Solomon, who was already inside the room. She was one of the first to discover Metis's body. And there is no better ruse for the phantom to hide than right under the nose of their pursuer.

Say, that last bit turned out to be the truth!

Gettin' Old!

Thane wrote:
The more I think about it, the more sense Pierre's 'Athena is an android' theory makes, and I must admit I'm disappointed it didn't turn out to be the case.

I know it's disturbing isn't it? Perhaps it's still to be revealed.
It really boggles me when I see concept Athena.

Spoiler: Here she is

I mean...she looks so android like. The last character that had a design similar to this was actively played as if she was an android or a robot :basil:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Thane wrote:

I know it's disturbing isn't it? Perhaps it's still to be revealed.
It really boggles me when I see concept Athena.

Spoiler: Here she is

I mean...she looks so android like. The last character that had a design similar to this was actively played as if she was an android or a robot :basil:

I agree, and it would explain so much, like her super strength, powers and gadgets, for example.

Sigh, I suppose we just have to hope for the sickest plot twist ever in GS6. Well, I'm personally hoping she'll end up dead or take a vacation to Germerica, but her being a robot works.

...Uh, after all the development she got? That would be just sick. I know some people didn't like her the way she was, but could you please stop ruining it for other fans?

Sligneris wrote:
...Uh, after all the development she got? That would be just sick. I know some people didn't like her the way she was, but could you please stop ruining it for other fans?

Ruin what? There's very little I can do about people's opinion of Athena. Besides, having a murder victim we, and the characters, knew well would make for a fantastic case with plenty of emotional investment.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Thane wrote:
Sigh, I suppose we just have to hope for the sickest plot twist ever in GS6. Well, I'm personally hoping she'll end up dead or take a vacation to Germerica, but her being a robot works.

Ya know, if she were a robot, she couldn't be killed. So Nick just hired a robot for his agency.

Hey, Nick, would you mind hiring my dog plushie? He really likes the color blue and is great with cleaning the toilet. Plus, as a plushie, you wouldn't need to worry about it dropping hair all over or feeding it. Win-win situation here.

...There's a sad story about that plushie. *sniff*
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

世界中

For some reason I suspected Aura of being the Phantom. She just seemed so standoffish I just assumed she was bad news. Imagine my surprise when Fulbright was named as the Phantom.

[Whip the cream!]

Theory schmeory, more like a misunderstanding, but I spoiled myself and somehow thought that

You would get to know that there was such a thing as a "Phantom" right from the start, as well as the Phantom would be the culprit in every single case, disguised as the murderers. Probably because I knew that he had a Ted Tonate-mask as well as a L'Belle-mask, for example... I thought he only owned masks of the people he impersonated, and that Ted and L'Belle, for instance, didn't exist anymore, that they were dead like Fulbright. Even so... Hm. :sadshoe: That would be rather... odd. If he was behind everything.

Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Page 3 of 3 [ 92 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)