Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

A Fun What-If Scenario (4-4 and 5-5 Spoilers Ahoy)Topic%20Title

Magical isn't it?

Okay. Let us say that Zak had not disappeared during his trial and actually handed Phoenix the real evidence. Phoenix would have won the trial (most likely) and kept his badge. Hence forth, here's an interesting question. Do you think Phoenix would have taken Simon's case a year later if so?
Retired from the RP Section

Re: A Fun What-If Scenario (4-4 and 5-5 Spoilers Ahoy)Topic%20Title

In Justice We Trust

Probably. He took Lana's case, after all, so I doubt Simon confessing would have deterred him.
I'll always love you, Max.

Doesn't scream into DS microphones.

Not likely. Simon probably wouldn't have gone out of his way to request Phoenix's services, and I got the impression that Edgeworth only became aware of Simon's predicament until he learned about
Spoiler:
the Phantom
. It's likely that only very high ranking members of the police force were let in on
Spoiler:
the Phantom's
existence. Therefore, Edgeworth would probably only have been made aware after he became Chief Prosecutor.
"I can't go to hell, little weirdo. I'm all out of vacation days."

Ace GalPal :D

Honestly. I think Aura would've came to Phoenix to ask him to defend Simon. So that could've led her to have more faith in the legal system.

Siggy Made By Nadindi Avii Made By the Lovely Chloe

Fuuuuuuuudge! - Phoenix Wright

Not likely

Spoiler:
Blackquill would not want Phoenix as his attorney, because Phoenix was known to find the real culprit and he was protecting Athena.

In justice we trust!

I think it would have happened, yes.

Spoiler: 5-5
I don't think Lana wanted Phoenix as her attorney since she was protecting Ema, but it still happened. Aura, who definitely wanted the truth and gave no shits about Athena (especially since she suspected Athena of being the culprit) would have probably gone to Phoenix and requested his services for her brother. I don't know whether or not Simon would have accepted this, but I'm sure Phoenix could have convinced him. If Athena herself somehow wound up meeting Phoenix while he and Aura were trying to convince Blackquill to accept Phoenix as his lawyer, I think Athena would definitely help convince Simon. Edgeworth might not have been Chief Prosecutor at the time so he likely wouldn't have been concerned about Blackquill as a subordinate, but Blackquill's case is very similar to his and Lana's cases combined. I think that would have piqued his interest and concern and he might've been inclined to get Phoenix on the case.

In the game, Blackquill had a pretty strong will to keep the "truth" a secret, but here, it's still fresh. He doesn't have 7 years of prison to solidify that will. He would be easier to convince then, compared to the Blackquill we saw in Dual Destinies.

Click on Kamila to go to my Sprite Thread!

Ooh, a real drumroll. Nice.

Then Phoenix would have never met Athena, who basically led him to Blackquill. On the other hand,
Spoiler:
Aura may still have tried to force the trial through kidnapping, and Phoenix may have just happened to have been free at the time. I don't doubt Edgeworth wouldn't have become Chief Prosecutor because Phoenix didn't have a badge or whatever, so it's possible that Edgeworth might've asked Phoenix to help him with the trial.
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)