Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 7 of 7[ 260 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Re: Dual Destinies Pairing thread (SPOILERS)Topic%20Title

Gardevoir lover

I have never supported a pairing more than i have with Apollo and Juniper.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

The law is full of contradictions.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:

Apollo and Juniper are awesome. Not my OTP, but awesome. As for hints the ending to case 3 is all the proof I need.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

You want STARS? I'll give you STARS!

Ucha Nekome wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

Apollo and Juniper are awesome. Not my OTP, but awesome. As for hints the ending to case 3 is all the proof I need.

I feel the same way. I think it's really cute, but it's not my OTP~ The ending to case 3? Can you refresh my memory? I've already forgotten... :payne:
ImageImage

STARS Jill wrote:
Ucha Nekome wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

I feel the same way. I think it's really cute, but it's not my OTP~ The ending to case 3? Can you refresh my memory? I've already forgotten... :payne:

I can't recall myself. But as Juniper's crush started before she was saved cause she was knitting hearts even back then. Also she was looking strait at Apollo and Apollo looked back. (Mind you he could have just been waiting to hear her sing.) Anyways. There's defiantly something there. And the game is REALLY hinting at it.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Ucha Nekome wrote:
I can't recall myself. But as Juniper's crush started before she was saved cause she was knitting hearts even back then. Also she was looking strait at Apollo and Apollo looked back. (Mind you he could have just been waiting to hear her sing.) Anyways. There's defiantly something there. And the game is REALLY hinting at it.

Actually, the truth is, according to the artbook, Junie was dressed as Lamiroir, who is Apollo's favorite singer.
Spoiler: GS4
And unbeknownst to him, his own mother.
And why would she have a crush on Apollo if he didn't help her in a bad situation? (Excluding being her defense attorney) It took her, O'Conner, Newman, Blackquill, and Apollo to pull Athena out of a mental breakdown. Maybe that's how she fell in love with him?
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

GyakutenFanatic wrote:
Ucha Nekome wrote:

Actually, the truth is, according to the artbook, Junie was dressed as Lamiroir, who is Apollo's favorite singer.
Spoiler: GS4
And unbeknownst to him, his own mother.
And why would she have a crush on Apollo if he didn't help her in a bad situation? (Excluding being her defense attorney) It took her, O'Conner, Newman, Blackquill, and Apollo to pull Athena out of a mental breakdown. Maybe that's how she fell in love with him?

You don't know much about girls do you... -_- I KNEW she was dressed as Lamiroir. Let me explain something to you...her signs of liking him start in the detention center after he caught her hyperventilating from holding in coughs. (I do not count the perceiving her as a "moment" the "moment" happens after that.) Apollo says something that makes her feel better. I believe it was then she began to like him. Like before I can't recall what was said EXACTLY and until I recall I don't want to quote anything.

A Seeker of Truth

Ucha Nekome wrote:
You don't know much about girls do you... -_- I KNEW she was dressed as Lamiroir. Let me explain something to you...her signs of liking him start in the detention center after he caught her hyperventilating from holding in coughs. (I do not count the perceiving her as a "moment" the "moment" happens after that.) Apollo says something that makes her feel better. I believe it was then she began to like him. Like before I can't recall what was said EXACTLY and until I recall I don't want to quote anything.

That's where I thought the crush began as well :trucy: I mean, they didn't exactly have a lot of personal interaction throughout the case - it was mostly between Athena and Junie- but during that scene in the detention center, she got to experience the thoughtful and caring side of his personality first-hand when she had broken down into tears. To me, it makes more sense that THAT planted the seeds of a crush in her heart then anything that happened during or after the trial :ron:

On a Phoenix x Maya related note, I was replaying 'Farewell, My Turnabout', in an interaction between Edgeworth and Phoenix, the latter said this:

"I became a lawyer because I thought... I thought I could save people who were in suffering and in pain... But... When I look at this mess we're in... I can't even protect the person closest to me. Even if I win the case, I still lose in the end... I just don't know what to do!"

I realize Phoenix x Maya shippers don't need any further convincing, but I thought I'd just point that out while it was on my mind :trucy:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

:)

I thought it was quite poignant the way Juniper's crush for Apollo was handled. So many coincidences here and there.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

GentlemanGamer wrote:
That's where I thought the crush began as well :trucy: I mean, they didn't exactly have a lot of personal interaction throughout the case - it was mostly between Athena and Junie- but during that scene in the detention center, she got to experience the thoughtful and caring side of his personality first-hand when she had broken down into tears. To me, it makes more sense that THAT planted the seeds of a crush in her heart then anything that happened during or after the trial :ron:

On a Phoenix x Maya related note, I was replaying 'Farewell, My Turnabout', in an interaction between Edgeworth and Phoenix, the latter said this:

"I became a lawyer because I thought... I thought I could save people who were in suffering and in pain... But... When I look at this mess we're in... I can't even protect the person closest to me. Even if I win the case, I still lose in the end... I just don't know what to do!"

I realize Phoenix x Maya shippers don't need any further convincing, but I thought I'd just point that out while it was on my mind :trucy:

Besides, Juniper wasn't involved in the main plot (besides the fact that she was keeping in touch with Athena after the UR-1 Incident), so maybe it's not that big of a deal
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I think the Junipollo official ship needs to continue in GS6, but then I want my MayaxNick too!
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

linkenski wrote:
I think the Junipollo official ship needs to continue in GS6, but then I want my MayaxNick too!

Either that, or we need a love triangle between Apollo, Athena, and Juniper.

The last thing I want in an AA game is a love triangle

JesusMonroe wrote:
The last thing I want in an AA game is a love triangle

On this I must agree. Just look at The Legend of Korra; what could've been an epic follow-up of one of the greatest animated series of all time was instead partially turned into some boring high school drama.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

If I ever want something to do with character shipping in these games, it has to be about Pearl shipping characters. And since Trucy looks up to her like a big sister, she's going to join in too. I'd say the two of them alone make up a large chunk of the shipping fanbase already. Maya and Athena make up another, and Juniper and Klavier fit into the third majority.

Hey, I found out another reason why it's called "Dual Destinies": shipping! :gant-clap:
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

EspellaxPhoenix 5ever

https://soundcloud.com/prozd/apollo-pickup-line This is Apollo's pickup line LOL.
I wonder if he would try this on Athena. But I ship Athena and Simon.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

I ship Apollo and Juniper. Athena ships it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnu-BxvQp8

I also ship Athena and Simon platonically. I see brother-sister love there.

"Eggs?"

I'm confused by people who ship Athena and Simon.
Spoiler: Case 5 Yo
Sure, Simon basically gave up his life for Athena, but that was just because Athena was his mentor's daughter. Sure, Athena saved Simon from a false conviction, but that was just because she knew he didn't kill Metis. And does everyone ignore the fact that Simon is TEN YEARS OLDER THAN ATHENA?!?!?! And if you look back at the ending, Simon pretty much friend-zoned her by saying that he was a samurai and everything he did was just because of Metis.

I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

(Age/2) + 7

When Simon's 34, Athena will be 24, and then it'll be ok for them to date (I don't ship them for the record. Also, Phoenix couldn't date Maya in the OT, but it's ok now if any shippers were wondering)

The cape is self-fluttering

TheBlackquillz wrote:
I'm confused by people who ship Athena and Simon.
Spoiler: Case 5 Yo
Sure, Simon basically gave up his life for Athena, but that was just because Athena was his mentor's daughter. Sure, Athena saved Simon from a false conviction, but that was just because she knew he didn't kill Metis. And does everyone ignore the fact that Simon is TEN YEARS OLDER THAN ATHENA?!?!?! And if you look back at the ending, Simon pretty much friend-zoned her by saying that he was a samurai and everything he did was just because of Metis.

Spoiler:
I'm not so bothered by the age difference as I am by the fact he knew her when she was a child. It's great she felt compelled to save his life, but IMO he gave off more of a brotherly vibe when he wasn't being a cold, hard jerk.

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Enoshima Junko-chan!

I also ship Simon with Franziska. They're perfect for each other.

Thane wrote:
Spoiler: Warning: Contains copious amounts of perfection
ImageImage

http://www.forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1234674#p1234674
Page 7 of 7 [ 260 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)