Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Soundtrack (MP3 Download)Topic%20Title

A Seeker of Truth

Found this through a Japanese torrent, then retagged the tracks appropriately and then... voila! Now we have an Ace Attorney OST ready for the masses. Anyways, to those of you who have yet to experience this soundtrack or simply want to carry it with you on your iPod... hope you enjoy this masterpiece :phoenix:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zaljw ... dtrack.rar
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright
Re: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Soundtrack (MP3 Download)Topic%20Title

Apollon Flame

Hey! Thanks for sharing! Nice opportunity to get those memorable songs this game included~
A King

in name

alone...

Thanks for sharing! :butzthumbs:

Abstract Attorney (Eventually)

I can't thank you enough, if it wasn't for this post I would have most likely came across said mentioned torrent and ruined my computer tying to download a torrent opener like the last time I tried. Now I'm stuck with twice the adds and lyric something and a stupid search engine thing, it's like a curse for opening Pandora's box, only instead of letting out all the emotions, just songs to do so. :godot:
lolololololololololololololololololocalizeDGSlolololololololololololololololololololololol

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

I love the AA5 soundtrack! You used to be able to get songs in mp3 off of Brawlcustommusic, but I don't think they want people taking mp3s anymore, they only support other file uses now.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Great stuff... but can't this be legally obtained over iTunes? Is this kind of download accepted on CR forums?
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

How about a hug?

I'm not sure. I just take the files and drag them into iTunes. :gregory:

A Seeker of Truth

linkenski wrote:
Great stuff... but can't this be legally obtained over iTunes? Is this kind of download accepted on CR forums?

Unfortunately, it cannot; there is no legal download available through iTunes, otherwise I would've just bought it and not uploaded this at all. As there's no way to obtain the soundtrack here in North America except through expensive import from Japan, I don't personally see anything wrong with sharing the music with those who, like me, don't have particularly deep wallets. If there ever comes a time where it's officially released by Capcom in the West, then by all means I can take the link down and I'll probably buy the album to support Iwadare; in the meantime though, I don't think it's breaking any laws or CR rules by posting this link :phoenix:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

Last edited by GentlemanGamer on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:)

Thank you very much. :D
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)