Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Anyone else noticed this? Means' staffTopic%20Title

GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie's co-council

In the English version, when you meet Means for the first time he carries his staff like always, but in the Japanese version, he doesn't! Why would they change something like that in the English version?
I'm not English. Excuse my grammar errors.
Re: Anyone else noticed this? Means' staffTopic%20Title

迷探偵

It's a bug in the English version.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Ace Explorer

Ash wrote:

What this guy said.
Spoiler: 5-3
In the Japanese version, that was meant to be a hint that he was the killer - since his staff was stuck in Courte's body, he couldn't very well have it with him.

Well? Are we going or what?

The law is full of contradictions.

AlonsoSwift wrote:
Ash wrote:

What this guy said.
In the Japanese version, that was meant to be a hint that he was the killer - since his staff was stuck in Courte's body, he couldn't very well have it with him.

I kinda wondered about that...Thank you very much for clearing this up! But seriously that a HUGE bug! I almost didn't get that because of it! :edgeworth: Stupid quick to release Capcom! If DD ever gets a physical release they better fix this! That and the bazillion spelling errors they have. SERIOUSLY, it was bad enough with Capcom making it digital only WHY did they have to add in spelling errors and bugs!
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie's co-council

AlonsoSwift wrote:
Ash wrote:

What this guy said.

Yeah, I know all that. What I mean is, if Means had the staff in the English version, I think it's because the localization team changed it on purpose, isn't it? They could (and should) let the animations like they are in the original version, but they decided to add the staff. Why would they?
I'm not English. Excuse my grammar errors.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Ucha Nekome wrote:
AlonsoSwift wrote:
Ash wrote:

What this guy said.

I kinda wondered about that...Thank you very much for clearing this up! But seriously that a HUGE bug! I almost didn't get that because of it! :edgeworth: Stupid quick to release Capcom! If DD ever gets a physical release they better fix this! That and the bazillion spelling errors they have. SERIOUSLY, it was bad enough with Capcom making it digital only WHY did they have to add in spelling errors and bugs!

What I find so funny is that Pokemon was released globally on the same day, and to my knowledge, the English version was fine overall. I'm still trying to wrap my head around why there are so many spelling and grammatical errors given that it came out, what, months after the Japanese release? I seriously wouldn't have minded if it took longer to release if it would have given them more time to better proofread the dialogue.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)