Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street

Page 2 of 2[ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: DGS2 Speculation ThreadTopic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Maybe his name would be "Kieth Roon"? Take a stab at the pun.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Lexicon of Knowledge

Get a room? And I don't think there's too many English puns in DGS anyway.
Heyo,Mayo! I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Every single Ace Attorney case,ranked with detailed explanations. Includes cases from DGS and AA6, so read at your own risk. Also comes with a wonderful hint box. Now complete!

Want to see more of my beautiful posts? Then click here! Includes classics like Mad Libs,the Memory Game,and Story Crafter,where I post all my works.

You're still here? Have a cookie for your persistence! :cookie:

Take off "th" and "o" and switch around the first and last name. Most of the English names I've seen are English puns, like: Jezail Brett, Oscar Fairplay, Thrice-Fired Mortar, Adam Redifast, Rupert Crogray, ect,
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Lexicon of Knowledge

Rookie? Wow.

and I guess that's fair enough.
Heyo,Mayo! I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Every single Ace Attorney case,ranked with detailed explanations. Includes cases from DGS and AA6, so read at your own risk. Also comes with a wonderful hint box. Now complete!

Want to see more of my beautiful posts? Then click here! Includes classics like Mad Libs,the Memory Game,and Story Crafter,where I post all my works.

Oh, what's this?

I simply must object to a non-Payne-like tutorial prosecutor. It is one of the series' staples and there is always reason to anticipate the quirky character design. Heck, why not just call in an ancestor of Flynch if they don't have an original character already?
Ever armed with trollswatters and attacking Phoenix Wright.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Also includes an ongoing side project Maya Fey: Ace Advisor, where Maya & co. help your Japanese study needs!
Various DGS/GS6 Translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Now including translations of misc. works not related to AA.

There's always the possibility that Auchi simply wanted to prove himself worthy again because of what happened in the first case and the Japanese government sent him to England. But then again, I wonder how they'd tie in the Closing Argument system with a first case. Seems a bit much. But then again, the Japanese courtroom was very under-used so there's a possibility it'll be there.

Lexicon of Knowledge

Heck,maybe they could make us play as Yuujin or Susato instead as lawyers in Japan. It doesn't have to be Asougi.

There's still the fact that everyone was shocked that a Japanese girl was standing in court (Auchi at least), so Susato's out of the question. I could see Yuujin, though, it'd be interesting.

Apollo4Justice wrote:
There's still the fact that everyone was shocked that a Japanese girl was standing in court (Auchi at least), so Susato's out of the question. I could see Yuujin, though, it'd be interesting.

Who's Yuujin?

I'd like to see a case where you get to play as Kazuma and Susato assists him to see how they work together and learn more about his character.

Lexicon of Knowledge

Yuujin is Susato's father from the first case.

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:

And a university professor, if my memory serves? I can't remember what the name of it was, though.

Apollo4Justice wrote:
Southern Corn (SC) wrote:

And a university professor, if my memory serves? I can't remember what the name of it was, though.

Teito Yuumei University
Page 2 of 2 [ 52 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street