Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street

Page 2 of 2[ 64 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: DGS2 Speculation ThreadTopic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Maybe his name would be "Kieth Roon"? Take a stab at the pun.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Αψε Αττορνευ

Get a room? And I don't think there's too many English puns in DGS anyway.
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Take off "th" and "o" and switch around the first and last name. Most of the English names I've seen are English puns, like: Jezail Brett, Oscar Fairplay, Thrice-Fired Mortar, Adam Redifast, Rupert Crogray, ect,
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Αψε Αττορνευ

Rookie? Wow.

and I guess that's fair enough.
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Oh, what's this?

I simply must object to a non-Payne-like tutorial prosecutor. It is one of the series' staples and there is always reason to anticipate the quirky character design. Heck, why not just call in an ancestor of Flynch if they don't have an original character already?
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.

There's always the possibility that Auchi simply wanted to prove himself worthy again because of what happened in the first case and the Japanese government sent him to England. But then again, I wonder how they'd tie in the Closing Argument system with a first case. Seems a bit much. But then again, the Japanese courtroom was very under-used so there's a possibility it'll be there.

Αψε Αττορνευ

Heck,maybe they could make us play as Yuujin or Susato instead as lawyers in Japan. It doesn't have to be Asougi.

There's still the fact that everyone was shocked that a Japanese girl was standing in court (Auchi at least), so Susato's out of the question. I could see Yuujin, though, it'd be interesting.

Apollo4Justice wrote:
There's still the fact that everyone was shocked that a Japanese girl was standing in court (Auchi at least), so Susato's out of the question. I could see Yuujin, though, it'd be interesting.

Who's Yuujin?

I'd like to see a case where you get to play as Kazuma and Susato assists him to see how they work together and learn more about his character.

Αψε Αττορνευ

Yuujin is Susato's father from the first case.

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:

And a university professor, if my memory serves? I can't remember what the name of it was, though.

Apollo4Justice wrote:

And a university professor, if my memory serves? I can't remember what the name of it was, though.

Teito Yuumei University

Αψε Αττορνευ

Oh,and also I felt that
Spoiler: BIGGGGGG DGS SPOILERZ HOW MUCH MORE DO I GOTTA EMPHASISE THIS MON COME ON OF COURSE THERE'S GOING TO BE SPOILERS YOU DUMBO BUT WHATEVER FINE I'LL TAG IT
the whole thing with the Russian Revolutionary and the World Fair never came to fruition. I wonder if we'll see that in the next game?

Now that we have the picture of Russia from Famitsu,I think it's safe to say that some part of the game will take place in the World Fair. So...called it!

Edit:And also,since Sōseki's flat was mentioned,I think it's safe to say we'll be seeing those two weirdos again.

The Enigma

I think Ryu and Susato will get together at the end of the game. Maybe in an epilogue (or a DGS3).
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Oh, what's this?

I'm kinda hoping when we see Susato again, she'll have some ghost stories to share and she and Iris can enjoy reading ghost stories that haunt Ryu and Sherlock for days.

Sherlock: "Don't be ridiculous! There are no such things as ghosts."
...next day...
Ryu: "...Mr. Holmes? Are you alright? You look like you haven't slept."
Sherlock: "Oh, no worries, Mr. Naruhodou. I've just had so many things on my mind last night..."
Ryu: (He must have woken up to some nightmares...)
Ever armed with trollswatters and defending Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth... as their supposed daughter.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.

Αψε Αττορνευ

I on the other hand,think that they'll meet up early on in the game.

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

It's gonna suck just as much as the first DGS.

Αψε Αττορνευ

While I think the first DGS is one of Takumi's worse instalments of the franchise,it still has that Takumi charm to it that makes it better than AAI,JfA and DD. But the second should be better as it should at least close up all the plot holes.

Oh, what's this?

Don't mind him. He's just been so salty about Holmes in that game that he finds no other redeemable value to it and finds the need to hate on it just because.

Looking forward to the World's Fair. Can't wait for the inevitable expo shows.

Αψε Αττορνευ

Really? But Holmes is the best! D:

But judging from the screenshots,I think there'll be a murder in the
Spoiler: Case 4
weird Hamlet guy's room.

Also,I did notice that some of the screenshots they showed were from case four,which could make it a plot heavy case?! Still doesn't make it that good though.

While I think the first DGS is one of Takumi's worse instalments of the franchise,it still has that Takumi charm to it that makes it better than AAI,JfA and DD. But the second should be better as it should at least close up all the plot holes.

How many plot holes are there? I can think of only one

Αψε Αττορνευ

Theres a whole list on that. (SPOILERS)

Those are unsolved mysteries, though. A plot hole is when a part of the plot just doesn't make sense and contradicts other things about the story, which is not the case with DGS.
Signature loading, please wait...

Αψε Αττορνευ

Eh,you get what I'm saying. Lots of unsolved stuff.

I still hope they make a third one though.

Page 2 of 2 [ 64 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street