Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Case 5 Ending Cinematic [Subbed in English!]Topic%20Title

I am saddled with unnecessary feelings.

If this is against thread policies I'll remove it immediately, since I am still a tad bit confused on the site rules and such.

Just wanted to show the final cinematic of the game and of course in English subtitles, hopefully to help out those who wanted to know what Ryunosuke was saying specifically. Hope it's well.

(Yes it's a make-shift Youtube link, since I have absolutely no idea on how to properly link Youtube videos over here yet lol.)
Re: Case 5 Ending Cinematic [Subbed in English!]Topic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Qaelios wrote:
If this is against thread policies I'll remove it immediately, since I am still a tad bit confused on the site rules and such.

Just wanted to show the final cinematic of the game and of course in English subtitles, hopefully to help out those who wanted to know what Ryunosuke was saying specifically. Hope it's well.

(Yes it's a make-shift Youtube link, since I have absolutely no idea on how to properly link Youtube videos over here yet lol.)

Capcom struck it down.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: Case 5 Ending Cinematic [Subbed in English!]Topic%20Title

I am saddled with unnecessary feelings.

RayquazaSenpai wrote:
Qaelios wrote:

Capcom struck it down.

They seem to be on a purge lately across the entirety of Youtube, including with Bolt's soundtrack videos as well.

Have to admit, I expected a strike for this, but instead they opted to give me two copyright strikes, which gave me a bunch of ridiculous restrictions on Youtube, again.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street