Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 15 of 15[ 569 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

Melt in mouth maybe?

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Also, when the camera moves backwards, closer to the gallery side, or moves from right to left, can anyone tell if Nahyuta's floating scarf is still moving? The segment is so short and moving so much that it's hard to tell if it's a static object or not.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Happy Maria

I think it moves.
Possible reference to Darkstalkers?Topic%20Title

During case 6, while investigating...

Spoiler:

Was I the only one who thought that the statue in Dr. Buff's studio was a clear reference to Phobos/Huitzil from Dalkstalkers? I mean, they are both Capcom franchises, and according to Sarge it intends to destroy all humans and comes from space. It's not exactly the same in appearance as the character in Darkstalkers, but I'm not sure to believe the reference to Doctor Who according to this wiki entry http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Turnabout_Revolution.

Happy Maria

I think
Spoiler:
Once you talk to Sarge,you can investigate it and they'll tell definitely reference Dr.Who.

Re: Possible reference to Darkstalkers?Topic%20Title

迷探偵

Leccoc wrote:
During case 6, while investigating...

Spoiler:

Was I the only one who thought that the statue in Dr. Buff's studio was a clear reference to Phobos/Huitzil from Dalkstalkers? I mean, they are both Capcom franchises, and according to Sarge it intends to destroy all humans and comes from space. It's not exactly the same in appearance as the character in Darkstalkers, but I'm not sure to believe the reference to Doctor Who according to this wiki entry http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Turnabout_Revolution.

Spoiler:
The design itself is simply based on a dogu. Which makes sense since we're in an archaeologist's lab. Apollo literally says its a dogu in the Japanese text (and then gets surprised by the fact it's got all that machinery inside).

"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Happy Maria

O really? :orly: I didn't know that. How convenient for the localisation that must've been.

Waiting for PW7

I've just finished a game and have questions regarding case 3 ending and case 4:
Spoiler: case 3 ending/case 4
First, I kinda got lost on what happened at the end of case 3. Like the rebels stormed in, and then what? It's like everyone forgot what happened after that. I.e. Phoenix had no problem coming back as if nothing has happened. Rebels weren't raided/executed for such an act. Prosecutor Nahahahaha just came back to US to prosecute some useless case...

Which brings me to the next question - wtf is with 4th case? It felt like DLC/filler. It wasn't that bad (though I'm not a big fan of Athena's parts, but other characters were OK) but what was it's point? Just to show that Athena is not completely useless and can do something on her own as well? It didn't fell connected to other cases in the sightliest. Like it could've been taken out and nobody would notice.

What did he do this time...?

flashmozzg wrote:
I've just finished a game and have questions regarding case 3 ending and case 4:
Spoiler: case 3 ending/case 4
First, I kinda got lost on what happened at the end of case 3. Like the rebels stormed in, and then what? It's like everyone forgot what happened after that. I.e. Phoenix had no problem coming back as if nothing has happened. Rebels weren't raided/executed for such an act. Prosecutor Nahahahaha just came back to US to prosecute some useless case...

Which brings me to the next question - wtf is with 4th case? It felt like DLC/filler. It wasn't that bad (though I'm not a big fan of Athena's parts, but other characters were OK) but what was it's point? Just to show that Athena is not completely useless and can do something on her own as well? It didn't fell connected to other cases in the sightliest. Like it could've been taken out and nobody would notice.

Spoiler:
It's hard to say, it seems that Phoenix's trip came to an end and he headed back to Japanifornia... I think the rebels stormed into the courtroom to free Beh'leeb at the end of the trial, but that's not said explicitly, so I can't say for sure. This game is weird because we know defense attorneys were imprisoned and even executed... but then we see a "dangerous" rebel Datz Are'bal slip away multiple times like Khura'in isn't taking things seriously. E. g. in case 3 Nahyuta knows Datz is a rebel on the witness stand as Phoenix is about to discover his identity... and they let him escape. (though in retrospect I guess there is a reason for why Nahyuta ignores him?)

Yup, case 4 is just filler. I didn't think Athena was going to get a trial, and Blackquill just kind of shows up... it does have a DLC feel to it. Nahyuta being there while his country is in turmoil is very odd, but I guess High Prosecutor Edgeworth wanted him there for some reason that's never explained. I really would have liked to see a different prosector in case 4 for a change of pace (Klavier would have been cool, they have this 3D model from Dual Destinies!!).

Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny
Page 15 of 15 [ 569 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)