Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]
 


Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Athena Internet Defense Force

Gender: Male

Location: Florida

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:14 pm

Posts: 659

Would you buy one?
Image
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3044

I'd say "yes" but then I'd either not have the money or not find a way to order one in XD
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6930

Depends on what's in it. The GS5 bundles were way too overpriced for what you got.
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Japanifornia

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Posts: 435

It depend on what they offer and if it is worth the price.
Image

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ya friendly, local neighborhood writer

Gender: Male

Location: San Antonio, TX

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 am

Posts: 161

I don't have much experience in this. What were in GS bundles with in the past?
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Athena Internet Defense Force

Gender: Male

Location: Florida

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:14 pm

Posts: 659

Wide range of things. Soundtracks, artbooks, stickers, 3DS cases, and figures.
Image
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
3DS cases

Buying one when it comes out for sure.
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Athena Internet Defense Force

Gender: Male

Location: Florida

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:14 pm

Posts: 659

Well it MIGHT have that. The GS5 one did but it's no guarantee that the GS6 one will.

For me personally I've finally hit the full stride of my Ace Attorney fandom so I buy all manner of Ace Attorney stuff now.

Really want an official Gyakuten Saiban t-shirt but Japanese shirts don't seem to fit me that well (plus ordering them is a hassle).
Image
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
Japanese shirts don't seem to fit me that well (plus ordering them is a hassle).

Not a specific size, just "Japanese shirts" :moe-laugh:
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ya friendly, local neighborhood writer

Gender: Male

Location: San Antonio, TX

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 am

Posts: 161

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
Well it MIGHT have that. The GS5 one did but it's no guarantee that the GS6 one will.

For me personally I've finally hit the full stride of my Ace Attorney fandom so I buy all manner of Ace Attorney stuff now.

Really want an official Gyakuten Saiban t-shirt but Japanese shirts don't seem to fit me that well (plus ordering them is a hassle).


Where does everyone find their merch? Here I am, a rabid fan, and I have yet to own a single piece of merchandise. :sadshoe:
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6930

Fennekin210 wrote:
Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
Well it MIGHT have that. The GS5 one did but it's no guarantee that the GS6 one will.

For me personally I've finally hit the full stride of my Ace Attorney fandom so I buy all manner of Ace Attorney stuff now.

Really want an official Gyakuten Saiban t-shirt but Japanese shirts don't seem to fit me that well (plus ordering them is a hassle).


Where does everyone find their merch? Here I am, a rabid fan, and I have yet to own a single piece of merchandise. :sadshoe:

I got all of mine in Akihabara :kristoph:
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Surf's Up!

Gender: Male

Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm

Posts: 2257

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
Would you buy one?


Assuming it was available in the UK, yes.

Then again, AA6 will probably be download-only in the west, so...
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Gender: Male

Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Posts: 1496

Here's what I would want to see.
-A New Nintendo 3DS bundle with Ace Attorney 6 and limited edition cover plates.
-A New Nintendo 3DS XL Ace Attorney 6 Limited Edition with the game pre-installed.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: Limited Edition bundle?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Scratch spriter

Gender: Male

Location: Mexico

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am

Posts: 323

Bad Player wrote:
Fennekin210 wrote:
Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
Well it MIGHT have that. The GS5 one did but it's no guarantee that the GS6 one will.

For me personally I've finally hit the full stride of my Ace Attorney fandom so I buy all manner of Ace Attorney stuff now.

Really want an official Gyakuten Saiban t-shirt but Japanese shirts don't seem to fit me that well (plus ordering them is a hassle).


Where does everyone find their merch? Here I am, a rabid fan, and I have yet to own a single piece of merchandise. :sadshoe:

I got all of mine in Akihabara :kristoph:

Me too! I have a DGS shirt, it's really cool.
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO