Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 11 of 15[ 569 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 


Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Gender: Male

Location: Florida

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Posts: 357

This might've been asked already but there's a lot to go through so could someone give me a full list of the options you can choose?
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6136

Apollo4Justice wrote:
This might've been asked already but there's a lot to go through so could someone give me a full list of the options you can choose?

  • BGM volume
  • SFX volume
  • text skip - none/already read/all
  • Consultation - on/off
  • anime cutscene subs - on/off
  • screen shaking - on/off

Edit: Whoopsie.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com


Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Gender: Male

Location: Florida

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Posts: 357

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Apollo4Justice wrote:
This might've been asked already but there's a lot to go through so could someone give me a full list of the options you can choose?

  • BGM volume
  • SFX volume
  • varied camera motion - on/off
  • Consultation - on/off
  • anime cutscene subs - on/off
  • text skip - none/already read/all

Varied camera motion? Can you expand on that, if it's not a spoiler?
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6136

Some shots in-game use moving camera angles, like when viewing the audience or some panning shots of the defense and prosecution's benches. The scenes of 3D animations aren't included among those that can be toggled.

I usually keep them on for better play immersion, but turning them off won't harm if one doesn't like panning the audience after the first few times.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Gender: Male

Location: Florida

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Posts: 357

So, the audience panning shot would just be the classic one if you turned it off, like in the Trilogy and Apollo Justice?
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Knight of the Court

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Posts: 27

I want to stay completley spoiler-free on this game (got spoiled on a lot of Dual Destinies before going in), so I'd appreciate limiting the detail in your answers to these. (I'm also guessing someone asked things like this already, but I don't want to look back for fear of spoilers)

Q1: Does Phoenix actually die in the standard Khura'in Game Over sequence? (Notice how I said "standard". Please, no details of Bad Endings here) They mention a "Defence Culpability Act" and promo material talks about Phoenix putting his life on the line in these trials, so it seems implied that if one of his clients is found Guilty, Phoenix would get the death sentence for being a lawyer. But what I want to know is if this is described or shown, or if you just get your standard "Guilty, courtroom doors close" sequence. (Which was true of the demo)

Q2: Please, Yes/No answers to this question ONLY. Are there bad endings in this game, and if yes, are they reasonably avoidable to a first-time player. ("Reasonably avoidable" = Dual Destinies bad endings. Say "no" only if they're 2-4 bad ending level.)
Something something please localize DGS.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Gender: Male

Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Posts: 1496

1. AFAIK It's just the guilty doors.
2. I'm not sure. But I do know that
Spoiler: 6-5
If you lose your five strikes, the judge rules in Phoenix's favor and Kiyoki takes possession of the Founder's Orb.

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6136

My apologies, everyone. One of the options isn't controlling the camera, it's controlling how the screen shakes during dramatic entrances, objections and whatnot. The camera panning around the courtrooms still happens.

No bad endings that I could find (and I got quite a few just for kicks during my runs). The first trial of case 5 is different from the latter trial, so the judge's lines are a bit different during the standard game over, but it just goes to the usual closed doors. Also, the Khura'inese judge's lines are a bit different than Udgey's because both defendant and defense are found guilty in that court.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Derper

Gender: Male

Location: Volley of Cannons

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Posts: 228

This is supposedly a bad end for Case 5. Spoilers of course:
http://spiritofgs4.tumblr.com/post/1458 ... d-any-time
Sometimes I feel like facepalming
I'm just not sure on whose face to push my hand on.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

迷探偵

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am

Posts: 2241

^ Yeah, that was the only bad ending I found. Not difficult to avoid though (nothing 2-4 like)
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

Objection!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:51 am

Posts: 56

Thanks for all the answers! Looking real forward to this game, all in all.

Few more things that came to mind while replaying DD in preparation;

  • Is perceiving in the courtroom back or is it still mostly just an investigation-only thing?
  • Are three-day trials back?
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wotter boy

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere, Someplace, Possibly Earth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 803

ThePaSch wrote:
Thanks for all the answers! Looking real forward to this game, all in all.

Few more things that came to mind while replaying DD in preparation;

  • Is perceiving in the courtroom back or is it still mostly just an investigation-only thing?
  • Are three-day trials back?


Short answer, yes.
Spoiler: long answer case 5
Yes, once at the end of case 5.

No, but the cases are of variable length.
Spoiler: all cases
Case 1 and Case 4 are one trial day. Case 2 is 1 inv. 1 trial. Case 3 and Case DLC is a standard 2 days. Case 5 is two different 1 inv. 1 trial days. 1 in Japanifornia and the other in Khura'in.

Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6136

linkenski wrote:
...Still wish I could enable a "skip all anime scenes" button though. Coherence of plot be damned xD I just find myself taken out of the moment any time an anime scene appears because you can still feel how they were created seperately from the coherence of the ingame text with characters asking obvious stuff for exposition and such

Spoiler:
Like when Ema meets up with Nahyuta before the first trial in case 2, and it's like "Soooo, are you ready, PROSECUTOR NAHYUTA?" and you're like "oooh, so this guy's name is Nahyuta and he's a prosecutor!"

Well, well. I've just gone back and checked. It seems after you've seen a cutscene the first time, you can skip it. Replayability has never been easier!
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ultimate Survivor

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Posts: 163

Obligatory "apologies if this has already been discussed" comment -- I saw some talk about case 5 earlier in the thread while skimming, but I'm not sure if this was specifically brought up...

How's the final baddie in this one? Were you satisfied taking them down? Are they more or less related to/behind the events of the other cases? Vague spoilers fine here.

Also, am I to understand that investigation is more "open" this time? I feel like the only one who didn't mind the shortened investigations in DD, so I'd at least prefer if they kept the checklist feature so I don't have to go pixel hunting/randomly presenting things to people.
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

迷探偵

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am

Posts: 2241

emimprov wrote:
Also, am I to understand that investigation is more "open" this time? I feel like the only one who didn't mind the shortened investigations in DD, so I'd at least prefer if they kept the checklist feature so I don't have to go pixel hunting/randomly presenting things to people.

The list is still there, so it combines the best of both worlds: you can freely examine the background whenever you want, but there's a list for when you're stuck.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6136

emimprov wrote:
Obligatory "apologies if this has already been discussed" comment -- I saw some talk about case 5 earlier in the thread while skimming, but I'm not sure if this was specifically brought up...

How's the final baddie in this one? Were you satisfied taking them down? Are they more or less related to/behind the events of the other cases? Vague spoilers fine here.

I can only speak for myself, but yes, I was satisfied. All the cases in Khura'in are related to the conspiracies set in the final case. The cases in Japanifornia give a little more spotlight to Trucy and Athena instead and don't quite relate to things in Khura'in, but they do show some character development.
Spoiler: vague & overall
Given that the theme of the game is "revolution", it's pretty obvious Phoenix and Apollo were bound to join the revolutionaries in their battle against the monarchy and that silly Defense Culpability Act. What's not as obvious is what Apollo himself has to do with the revolutionaries.

In any case, the treasure introduced in the first case is quite relevant to the Justice Minister's "secret plans" he casually mentions in case 3, though the full details of them aren't revealed until the last case.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Gender: Male

Location: The localized equivalent of Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Posts: 1636

My question is also prompting for some vague general spoilers.

Maya's role. I know some people have been sligthly disappointed with how little physical presence she has, but something struck me the other day.
Spoiler: case 3 from someone who has not played case 3
So, I take it this is basically Maya's case but she's the defendant (giving the writers an excuse not to exhaust themselves of writing that is true to Maya's character) and as far as I've gathered Rayfa is actually the bigger focus of this case, and strangely she kind of resembles Maya back when you first met her in a way. She's a teenager with black hair, she's a medium and she tags along with you, so in a sense isn't Maya thematically about passing the torch to a new generation a la Star Wars The Force Awakens, in this game?

It seems like they teased with Maya to then actually fade her somewhat into the background and let newer characters take over, and I've also heard the story is more Apollo's than Nick's so isn't this a general theme?

This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6136

linkenski wrote:
My question is also prompting for some vague general spoilers.

Maya's role. I know some people have been sligthly disappointed with how little physical presence she has, but something struck me the other day.
Spoiler: case 3 from someone who has not played case 3
So, I take it this is basically Maya's case but she's the defendant (giving the writers an excuse not to exhaust themselves of writing that is true to Maya's character) and as far as I've gathered Rayfa is actually the bigger focus of this case, and strangely she kind of resembles Maya back when you first met her in a way. She's a teenager with black hair, she's a medium and she tags along with you, so in a sense isn't Maya thematically about passing the torch to a new generation a la Star Wars The Force Awakens, in this game?

It seems like they teased with Maya to then actually fade her somewhat into the background and let newer characters take over, and I've also heard the story is more Apollo's than Nick's so isn't this a general theme?

Yeah and yeah.
Spoiler: case 3 themes
Rayfa directly parallels Maya throughout the game, but it's most obvious in this case. They're both spirit mediums awaiting the position of "master" of their respective people, though their personalities are starkly opposite. Yet as much trouble as Rayfa gives Nick, he's still concerned enough about her to care for her safety at one point. Not to mention, they're both fans of the Bird Princess and her kids' show counterpart.

There's also a surprisingly sweet end to the case, where Maya gets a little moment to show that she really has grown up (and become more like her sister).

So I wouldn't too much about Maya's role in this game. There's a good reason why she and Pearl don't have as much to do as they do just by existing.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wotter boy

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere, Someplace, Possibly Earth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 803

So a question.
Where do each of the reminiscing tracks play? I only where know a few of them do.

Spoiler:
Reminiscing ~ Smile, No Matter What- (When Trucy breaks down in detention.)
Reminiscing ~ A Final Conversation- (I assume in the scene prior to Saara's breakdown)
Reminiscing ~ Farewell, Once Again- During Saara's breakdown.
Reminiscing ~ Each of Their Feelings- When Puuko and Juumonji confess to murder.
Reminiscing ~ Inherited Hopes- (Some point after Druk's death??)

Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Gender: Male

Location: Florida

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Posts: 357

I asked this a while back and I realized that I never got a definitive answer so I'll ask again. Are all investigations in 3d, like in DD, and with the exception of some places that obviously can't be 3d, or are only key locations in 3d, with everything else just classic AA?
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Gender: Male

Location: Florida

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Posts: 357

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Apollo4Justice wrote:
This might've been asked already but there's a lot to go through so could someone give me a full list of the options you can choose?

  • BGM volume
  • SFX volume
  • text skip - none/already read/all
  • Consultation - on/off
  • anime cutscene subs - on/off
  • screen shaking - on/off

Edit: Whoopsie.

Wait, I remember someone telling me a while back, on this same forum, that another option that was available was that you can set the keep to keep the penalties you have for the entire case, without reseting them, or you can have it the way it was in DD. Did you forget to add this to your list as well or did I get some misinformation?
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wotter boy

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere, Someplace, Possibly Earth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 803

Apollo4Justice wrote:
I asked this a while back and I realized that I never got a definitive answer so I'll ask again. Are all investigations in 3d, like in DD, and with the exception of some places that obviously can't be 3d, or are only key locations in 3d, with everything else just classic AA?


I'm pretty sure all the crime scenes are in 3D.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ultimate Survivor

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Posts: 163

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but yes, I was satisfied. All the cases in Khura'in are related to the conspiracies set in the final case. The cases in Japanifornia give a little more spotlight to Trucy and Athena instead and don't quite relate to things in Khura'in, but they do show some character development.
Spoiler: vague & overall
Given that the theme of the game is "revolution", it's pretty obvious Phoenix and Apollo were bound to join the revolutionaries in their battle against the monarchy and that silly Defense Culpability Act. What's not as obvious is what Apollo himself has to do with the revolutionaries.

In any case, the treasure introduced in the first case is quite relevant to the Justice Minister's "secret plans" he casually mentions in case 3, though the full details of them aren't revealed until the last case.


Thanks! I actually know little to nothing about this game -- even less than before I went into Dual Destinies -- but I find that vague info gets me even more excited, and this sounds like an interesting setup. Kinda glad I stepped out of the fandom for a while, because now I only have about a week left to wait. (Also, is that your dog in your avatar? Cuuute. :3)

Ash wrote:
emimprov wrote:
Also, am I to understand that investigation is more "open" this time? I feel like the only one who didn't mind the shortened investigations in DD, so I'd at least prefer if they kept the checklist feature so I don't have to go pixel hunting/randomly presenting things to people.

The list is still there, so it combines the best of both worlds: you can freely examine the background whenever you want, but there's a list for when you're stuck.


Perfect! That's great news; I do like the extra banter that less restricted investigation brings, but I do also like that checklist.

Another general question for anyone that wants to answer it: is Ema around only for the "Japanifornia" cases, or does she go to Khura'in as well?
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6136

She goes to Khura'in in the third case to accompany Nahyuta.

(And sorry, but no. This dog is Missile, Shu Takumi's dog. Such an honorable dog.)

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
So a question.
Where do each of the reminiscing tracks play? I only where know a few of them do.

Spoiler:
Reminiscing ~ Smile, No Matter What- (When Trucy breaks down in detention.)
Reminiscing ~ A Final Conversation- (I assume in the scene prior to Saara's breakdown)
Reminiscing ~ Farewell, Once Again- During Saara's breakdown.
Reminiscing ~ Each of Their Feelings- When Puuko and Juumonji confess to murder.
Reminiscing ~ Inherited Hopes- (Some point after Druk's death??)

Spoiler:
Reminiscing ~ Inherited Hopes also plays before his death is revealed, like when Druk talks to Apollo about Nayuta during their cave story.


Apollo4Justice wrote:
Wait, I remember someone telling me a while back, on this same forum, that another option that was available was that you can set the keep to keep the penalties you have for the entire case, without reseting them, or you can have it the way it was in DD. Did you forget to add this to your list as well or did I get some misinformation?

Nah, nothing like that in here. The penalty count is reset after every game over or start of a new investigation day. Not sure where you heard that from.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ultimate Survivor

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Posts: 163

D'aww. Missile was my second guess. :redd:

One last one for me: how connected is Sadmahdi to the last case in this game? Are we talkin' Blackquill levels of involvement here or, say, Klavier in AJ?
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Love Arrow Shooto

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:25 pm

Posts: 1

Miss All Sunday wrote:
D'aww. Missile was my second guess. :redd:

One last one for me: how connected is Sadmahdi to the last case in this game? Are we talkin' Blackquill levels of involvement here or, say, Klavier in AJ?


To add to this, does Sahdmadhi get the
Spoiler: Case 5 of SoJ (I think) and PLvsAA
Barnham treatment like in PLvsAA, since Case 5 pulls something similar to the crossover where the prosecution switches. They completely shafted Barnham at the end of that game in favor of Layton and Darklaw.


Also, one other question. Is the Mood Matrix used in Khura'in?
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Derper

Gender: Male

Location: Volley of Cannons

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Posts: 228

Nayuta's very connected to Case 5 and stays in court, for several reasons.

Mood Matrix isn't used in Khura'in.
Sometimes I feel like facepalming
I'm just not sure on whose face to push my hand on.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6136

Nahyuta's like more Blackquill, whose past has ties to a past case, but
Spoiler: vague
due to "conflict of interest" and such, he's forced back to the sidelines for a bit, but comes back later. He's much too important to be shafted.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

What is my liiiife?!?

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Admin

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:02 am

Posts: 2504

I got one.

Do we have to watch that bloody dance every time there's a seance?
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6136

Yes, but there's a skip button. First time around too.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Gender: Male

Location: The localized equivalent of Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Posts: 1636

First time too? Good. I don't really like the dance choreography anyway :P
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wotter boy

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere, Someplace, Possibly Earth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 803

Spoiler: Case 5 Pt. 2
So when exactly does Trucy pop back into the story? Is it only after the Khura'in trial? I could've sworn I saw her in the Khura'in investigation in the video, but I only skip through so...

Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

迷探偵

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am

Posts: 2241

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Spoiler: Case 5 Pt. 2
So when exactly does Trucy pop back into the story? Is it only after the Khura'in trial? I could've sworn I saw her in the Khura'in investigation in the video, but I only skip through so...

Spoiler:
She only appears after the trial. Nobody even knew she was in the country until then.

"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6136

Ash wrote:
FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Spoiler: Case 5 Pt. 2
So when exactly does Trucy pop back into the story? Is it only after the Khura'in trial? I could've sworn I saw her in the Khura'in investigation in the video, but I only skip through so...

Spoiler:
She only appears after the trial. Nobody even knew she was in the country until then.

I still have no idea how that worked.
Spoiler:
Why would Edgeworth of all people not realize his suitcase was heavier than usual? How does one get through security checks with a person in a suitcase? And wouldn't she have trouble breathing in there?

Or am I just mistaken about how airport security actually works? Maybe it's how Datz got over here; through his luggage.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

Objection!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:51 am

Posts: 56

Who's prosecuting the Japanifornia cases? It can't really be the Khura'in prosecutor - or can it?

If not, is it a new character or someone we've met before? No spoilers related to the story of the game or their involvement in it, please.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

Jolly, Wrighto! Care to go swimming?

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:56 am

Posts: 33

ThePaSch wrote:
Who's prosecuting the Japanifornia cases? It can't really be the Khura'in prosecutor - or can it?

If not, is it a new character or someone we've met before? No spoilers related to the story of the game or their involvement in it, please.


It's Nahyuta. The same guy. He goes back and fowards between all the 5 cases.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

Objection!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:51 am

Posts: 56

I was unfortunately accidentally spoiled while trying to look up the official spelling for "Wright & Co. Law Offices" for a fangame.

Spoiler: AA6
I learned that apparently, Apollo leaves the office and chooses to stay in the kingdom of Khura'in for some reason. I don't know which reason or what he has to do with Khura'in, but I do know that apparently there is some connection.


How big of a spoiler is this? Is it a major thing?
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wotter boy

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere, Someplace, Possibly Earth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 803

ThePaSch wrote:
I was unfortunately accidentally spoiled while trying to look up the official spelling for "Wright & Co. Law Offices" for a fangame.

Spoiler: AA6
I learned that apparently, Apollo leaves the office and chooses to stay in the kingdom of Khura'in for some reason. I don't know which reason or what he has to do with Khura'in, but I do know that apparently there is some connection.


How big of a spoiler is this? Is it a major thing?


Pretty big in a sense, but not exactly surprising considering how things were going att. It's better to know why first.
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Gender: Male

Location: The localized equivalent of Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Posts: 1636

How does 6-4 compare to all previous Case 1s?
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wotter boy

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere, Someplace, Possibly Earth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 803

linkenski wrote:
How does 6-4 compare to all previous Case 1s?


6-4?
It's about twice as long and not full of tutorial (there's only a little one for MM overload).
It's a strong case in it's own right. Think 3-4, but not connected to the plot directly and with less suicide.

By the by (since I don't want to double post)
Spoiler: 6-3
The Dragons of Rebellion. Are most of the people in there former defence attorneys? And if so, would that mean Dats, Malmel or Saara were formerly attorneys? From what I understand (from what little I know), it's more rooted in overturning the corruption of the legal system, right?

Page 11 of 15 [ 569 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO