Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 4 of 4[ 140 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: AA6 open-spoiler discussion thread: Case 5Topic%20Title

Ace Fangirl

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I get the impression Edgeworth is just around to act high and mighty.

Hahahaha! I think it's cute, though, that Edgeworth would fly all the way to Khura'in with them. But... I guess it's mostly because he heard about what's happening with Maya over there and wants to help?
Re: AA6 open-spoiler discussion threadTopic%20Title

Wotter boy

I honestly don't think this is the best place to discuss this, but...
The ending of this game has Phoenix talking to someone, if I remember, and I believe it's speculated to be Thalassa about her children.

In AJ she said she'll tell them when the time is right, and, what if they were waiting for Trucy to turn 18, which she would in the next game. And, it makes me wonder, what if the next game would be centred around that? But then I remember Apollo would probably still be in Khura'in, so that's drama right there as well.

For me, since I do like Athena a lot, I feel like it'd be a bit humorous, and maybe a bit dramatic as well, for her to be watching all of that happening in front of her. Locked out of the loop even more than Apollo and Trucy are. Maybe it's just because I want a game starring Athena haha

迷探偵

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
The ending of this game has Phoenix talking to someone, if I remember, and I believe it's speculated to be Thalassa about her children.

It's not speculation. There's no doubt it's her Phoenix is talking with.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Wotter boy

Ash wrote:
It's not speculation. There's no doubt it's her Phoenix is talking with.

Haha, it was mostly just me not remembering completely saying that.

迷探偵

I just realized that fandom lost its one great joy whenever a new game is announced and screenshots are released.

"COULD THIS PERSON BE APOLLO'S FATHER?!"

Oh well, I guess from now on, we can all ask if random character X is Athena's father?
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

元・超会社員級の管理人

Hey, if nothing else I give AA6 points for throwing in Greenmarye (aka Menyo) in the background of early screenshots so we could have one last round of wild speculation before it actually dropped the answer.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Ash wrote:
I just realized that fandom lost its one great joy whenever a new game is announced and screenshots are released.

"COULD THIS PERSON BE APOLLO'S FATHER?!"

Oh well, I guess from now on, we can all ask if random character X is Athena's father?

"Will this kid get adopted by Phoenix?" seems like the popular trend these days.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Better yet, find out about Phoenix's mom (considering she's alive by that point).

Calling it now, his mom's name is going to be "Ryuuko Naruhodou" or "Persephone Wright".
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Wotter boy

Image Image

Apparently Nahyuta was supposed to be a lady at some point.

迷探偵

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Apparently Nahyuta was supposed to be a lady at some point.

The rough sketches on the upper page were made when they only had the idea of an international prosecutor, according to the comment, and Kurain hadn't even been thought off yet, so it's debatable in how much the female design (or the rich CEO-cum-prosecutor) design can be considered real candidates for the character Nayuta. The sketches below were made after they actually decided on the setting and had shaped the character of Nayuta in more detail than just "an international prosecutor".

Wotter boy

Ash wrote:
The rough sketches on the upper page were made when they only had the idea of an international prosecutor, according to the comment, and Kurain hadn't even been thought off yet, so it's debatable in how much the female design (or the rich CEO-cum-prosecutor) design can be considered real candidates for the character Nayuta. The sketches below were made after they actually decided on the setting and had shaped the character of Nayuta in more detail than just "an international prosecutor".

Ahh, that's pretty cool.

I found this and I'm highly amused.

And I'll just be over here laughing that Tseng from FF7 almost made it into an AA game.

I hope they save the Lara-Croft-lookalike for a future game, though. She seems like a good candidate for a support character, possibly the type of witness who doesn't give two pieces of excrement about authoritative figures. I know we had Angel Starr already, but the archetype of tough-minded action women is still pretty welcome. And heck, if they're bringing out the more "mature" themes in a crime mystery game, they might as well let a lady smoke.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Wotter boy

I want this and not at the same time.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

If Nahyuta had arrived to his proescutor bench on a fucking horse, I would've been sold right away! That's too hilarious!
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Turns out earlier concepts for Rayfa were a darker skin tone, a belly dancer-esque/midriff-baring outfit, and purple hair.

It's obvious that last one was scrapped because it would have made it kind of obvious that she's Nahyuta's sister/Amara's daughter.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

迷探偵

But that's assuming that by the time of that design, they had already decided on that background for her.

Wotter boy

This isn't exactly totally game related but the artbook illustrations are freaking weird
Spoiler:
when u find men in ur panties

The Capcom staff have quite the array of submissions themselves; some more simply drawn than others, many quite amusing.

Wotter boy

rip me

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Someone was kind enough to scan me some. I'm not comfortable with openly sharing it with everyone, because I'm not sure if it would be piracy or not.

But I think a few tidbits can't hurt at least:

Spoiler: Non-spoilery art

Spoiler: Probably spoilery

Images are bigger than I expected :yogi: but anyway, please make those last ones DLC outfits (for non-playable characters mostly, I know!)

EDIT: Remind me again why I'm posting this in this topic? Please move the post or something, someone :S
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Page 4 of 4 [ 140 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)