Gender: None specified
Rank: Ace Attorney
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am
The developers have mentioned that they left a lot of things for people to notice on a second playthrough, that help flesh out the plots or get a totally different meaning in hindsight. What are some of the things you noticed?
- Episode 2: The existence of the twins is telegraphed way in advance. They are designed so you'd expect them to be like April May (so just one person with extreme mood swings), but if you look in the dressing room, you'll notice that the twins actually have two items of everything they have, including a white and a black bunny.
- Episode 3: You'll notice the priest actually has the golden orb that is the key to the hideout placed next to the TV. The old Purloined Letter trick.
- Episode 5: In Episode 1 and 3, you'll notice that Inga never actually memorizes Phoenix by his face. He always refers to his hair/clothes, as seen in his memo.
- Episode 5: In Episode 3, Phoenix noticed the extra set of Druk's clothes in the old office. In Episode 5, Dats also mentions they have spare eyepatches. This is probably where Maya got dressed as Druk after channeling him. The set Garan wore when she killed Garan was taken from Druk's body, which had been hidden in the tomb by Inga earlier, as proven in the trial. The clean set of clothes 'disappears' from the story after Amara stops channeling Druk (probably hiding it somewhere).
- Episode 5: When the gang runs up to the tomb after Inga's body is found, Maya says she was saved by Druk. This is simply the truth, even if it refers to an event that happens days earlier. Because of that, neither Nick's Magatama and Apollo's wristband react to her. The same happens with Apollo when he shows the broach to Druk: Druk says he bought the thing, and that's the truth (he never said he owned it).
- Episode 5: You'll find a can of I Am Biyoin / Je suis L'Belle black hair dye in Inga's private rooms. They first speculate that Inga may have used it himself, but it was actually used by Amara: both Inga and Druk have long, black hair (Inga has it tied to hsi back), so Amara needed to dye her hair black. The fact that haircolor stays the same was already mentioned in Episode 3 (so that was a hint to Episode 5, together with the fact that a woman will change physique when she channels a man).
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Last edited by Ash on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.