Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 2[ 44 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 


Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

Title

Spoiler: Whole Game Including DLC
The first one was my favourite. He really made me enjoy the case as a whole.

Retinz and Atishon were both donkey butts who were just stereotypes,though I liked the former after his transformation. I felt strangely sympathethic for them at the end though.

The Inmees clouded my vision in ways of which we shall not speak of.

Geiru was...okay. The balloon jokes....weren't funny. I think she should have come after Uendo entirely.

Ga'ran was....meh. Not that great. Just meh. She barely uses the law to her advantage,too.

Nichody was okay Pre-transformation. He became hilarious in surgeon mode though,with how blunt he was. His final cross examination was certainly unique,though sadly simplistic in the end. Also,I found him to be a real grey area character too.

Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:


Last edited by Socot on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Posts: 796

Spoiler: 6-5, 1-5
Ga'ran reminded me of Gant with how her use of authority worked against her. She wrote the law that the defendant could be tried even if they weren't present, and it turned out that he was dead the whole time.
Gant refusing to testify meant he couldn't create lies to cover his contractions.

11037


Last edited by MBr on Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 324

Spoiler: 2-2, 3-5, 6-5
Ga'ran reminds me of Morgan Fey because they are both manipulative witches jealous of their successful sisters.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Lacks the brain for meaningful posts.

Gender: Male

Location: Portugal

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:25 am

Posts: 232

Spoiler: Case 6-5
I really, really loved Inga, as a character. Is he a villain? Sort of. What I really like is how much character the last case gave him. For the most part, the villains are either utter pricks (Retinz, Ga'ran) or somewhat sympathetic (Peeslub'n, Betty, Geiru). After his death, we find many details about him that made him fell much more like a human. So he's lived with a condition he has hidden. That's something. Then apparently he's way more of a pushover than we thought, frequently giving in to Rayfa (out of love?) and Ga'ran (I would too). Finally, it seems he really loved his non-daughter way more than we thought. Sure, he's evil, who wouldn't in that environment, but he was his own person with his own motivations, not all of which to gain more power or to watch the world burn.

Speaking of which, I actually don't really understand his motivations.
He was trying to take down Ga'ran, that much we know. In which case, why not side with the revolutionaries? My particular theory is that he would try to prove her with no spiritual power, and use the orb to level up Rayfa. Let's go with he thought that the rebels would dethrone the Royal Family entirely. Doesn't make much sense in the context of the Kingdom, but why else would the rebels be "such a thorn on my side"?
Otherwise, he'd either gain power himself or use his daughter as a puppet. Which is why he couldn't side with the rebels, as that just wouldn't fly with them. Could he be afraid they would find out about Amara, even?
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

A Kirby and AA fan

Gender: Male

Location: The Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm

Posts: 1032

I think I liked all the villains...

Spoiler: Whole game
That said, I don't like actual transformations, like Peeslub'n went through. Though Peeslub'n's transformation made more sense than Rhymes's at least. I love breakdowns and people showing their true colors when put under pressure. But for them to transform as if they reached level 24 and started evolving like a Pokémon just seems strange to me.

Image
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title

Rationally Royalist

Gender: Male

Location: Prague, rightful domains of the most noble House of Hapsburg

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Posts: 5

Spoiler:
Peeslubn: Pretty funny first villain. Nothing too special, but doesn't need to be.

Retinz: Best villain by far. I especially like how they make it so obvious that he's the villain and in doing so throw you off to the fact that he's actually Mr. Reus.

Tahrust and Behleeb: Now this is where having a sympathetic villain can backfire. Tahrust wants to protect his wife from being convicted. That being the case, why not just confess? Why drag Maya into it? He's going to die anyway. Quite simply, framing an innocent person to save your wife goes too far. The justification that his wife would rush to his defense is pretty weak, too; you're seriously telling me he couldn't rationally explain to her how confessing was the only way? It's nonsense. Basically, when you're making a sympathetic villain, you need to be careful that their motives actually make any damn sense.

Geiru: My IPad keeps correcting her to George. She has caused me annoyance. I liked the jokes surrounding her, though.

Ga'ran: A crappy villain. The most glaring issue: she is the most obvious main villain in the series. Well, excluding Kristoph Gavin in the final case, but he doesn't count because the audience already knows he's a villain. Ga'ran is the queen that the clearly sympathetic rebels are trying to overthrow. I mean, how could she not be the killer? It might have worked better if the rebels were portrayed as evil until the very end, but as it stands, Ga'ran is just obvious. At least in her original form, she was unique, and had a very creepily falsely benevolent quality that reminded me of Dolores Umbridge, especially when she talks about disciplining Rayfa. But then Yamazaki had to go and ruin the whole affair by deciding that subtlety was for babies, and that what the character really needed was to become Manfred Von Karma with a vagina! It might have been acceptable if she only revealed her true nature when she was close to breaking, but as it stands she went one winged angel way too early, and killed whatever tiny amount of mystery might have remained. Not even the game's bringing Amara back from the dead to pretend to be the killer helped. Not a fan.


Last edited by Blah the Prussian on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 548

Blah the Prussian wrote:
Spoiler: Villains
Peeslubn: Pretty funny first villain. Nothing too special, but doesn't need to be.

Retinz: Best villain by far. I especially like how they make it so obvious that he's the villain and in doing so throw you off to the fact that he's actually Mr. Reus.

Tahrust and Behleeb: Now this is where having a sympathetic villain can backfire. Tahrust wants to protect his wife from being convicted. That being the case, why not just confess? Why drag Maya into it? He's going to die anyway. Quite simply, framing an innocent person to save your wife goes too far. The justification that his wife would rush to his defense is pretty weak, too; you're seriously telling me he couldn't rationally explain to her how confessing was the only way? It's nonsense. Basically, when you're making a sympathetic villain, you need to be careful that their motives actually make any damn sense.

Geiru: My IPad keeps correcting her to George. She has caused me annoyance. I liked the jokes surrounding her, though.

Ga'ran: A crappy villain. The most glaring issue: she is the most obvious main villain in the series. Well, excluding Kristoph Gavin in the final case, but he doesn't count because the audience already knows he's a villain. Ga'ran is the queen that the clearly sympathetic rebels are trying to overthrow. I mean, how could she not be the killer? It might have worked better if the rebels were portrayed as evil until the very end, but as it stands, Ga'ran is just obvious. At least in her original form, she was unique, and had a very creepily falsely benevolent quality that reminded me of Dolores Umbridge, especially when she talks about disciplining Rayfa. But then Yamazaki had to go and ruin the whole affair by deciding that subtlety was for babies, and that what the character really needed was to become Manfred Von Karma with a vagina! It might have been acceptable if she only revealed her true nature when she was close to breaking, but as it stands she went one winged angel way too early, and killed whatever tiny amount of mystery might have remained. Not even the game's bringing Amara back from the dead to pretend to be the killer helped. Not a fan.

HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU GOTTA PUT THOSE IN SPOILER TAGS
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 324

Blah the Prussian wrote:


Those spoiler tags, tho
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Gender: Male

Location: The localized equivalent of Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Posts: 1624

Spoiler: Case 5 "Duh"s
Ga'ran
was kind of Manfred meets Alba. What is it with Yamazaki and final villains? Either they are completely hidden away from the player's suspect list or they're obvious from the moment you see them. Why can't he write villains that are with you the whole case that make you go "I'm pretty sure but I can't tell yet?"

Only cases this worked was in I2-3 and 6-3 maybe. In AA1 I just didn't guess the villain because I wasn't aware a character in that role COULD be a villain, and with JFA there was the confusion of what that would mean for the outcome and in T&T I saw everything in the final case coming but the identity of the real killer, but unlike in DD there was no bait and switch of identity reveal. It was a character that had been there, they had a presence but they were wonderfully hidden in plain sight the whole time.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

What did he do this time...?

Gender: Male

Location: On trial

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:05 am

Posts: 261

Spoiler:
My thoughts... Ga'ran felt a little bit like the Storyteller from the crossover with the law-changing at a moment's notice. She was utterly savage, even having a guard shoot her sister while on the witness stand. Her transformation was pretty dumb and it removed all suspense to who the killer was, but at least they ran with it and made her as evil as sin.

I did find it an interesting subversion to have the game's "mastermind" Inga murdered instead of having him be the final villain.

Also I thought there were too many "transformations". I liked some of them but we were almost at one per case... They should use their form changes less liberally.


Quote:
In AA1 I just didn't guess the villain because I wasn't aware a character in that role COULD be a villain, and with JFA there was the confusion of what that would mean for the outcome and in T&T I saw everything in the final case coming but the identity of the real killer, but unlike in DD there was no bait and switch of identity reveal.


Spoiler:
Yeah, same here. Now there seems to be a designated "main villain" in every game, so it was a bit disappointing to see them give away their identity right away.

Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title

Rationally Royalist

Gender: Male

Location: Prague, rightful domains of the most noble House of Hapsburg

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Posts: 5

Thunder84 wrote:
Blah the Prussian wrote:
Spoiler: Villains
Peeslubn: Pretty funny first villain. Nothing too special, but doesn't need to be.

Retinz: Best villain by far. I especially like how they make it so obvious that he's the villain and in doing so throw you off to the fact that he's actually Mr. Reus.

Tahrust and Behleeb: Now this is where having a sympathetic villain can backfire. Tahrust wants to protect his wife from being convicted. That being the case, why not just confess? Why drag Maya into it? He's going to die anyway. Quite simply, framing an innocent person to save your wife goes too far. The justification that his wife would rush to his defense is pretty weak, too; you're seriously telling me he couldn't rationally explain to her how confessing was the only way? It's nonsense. Basically, when you're making a sympathetic villain, you need to be careful that their motives actually make any damn sense.

Geiru: My IPad keeps correcting her to George. She has caused me annoyance. I liked the jokes surrounding her, though.

Ga'ran: A crappy villain. The most glaring issue: she is the most obvious main villain in the series. Well, excluding Kristoph Gavin in the final case, but he doesn't count because the audience already knows he's a villain. Ga'ran is the queen that the clearly sympathetic rebels are trying to overthrow. I mean, how could she not be the killer? It might have worked better if the rebels were portrayed as evil until the very end, but as it stands, Ga'ran is just obvious. At least in her original form, she was unique, and had a very creepily falsely benevolent quality that reminded me of Dolores Umbridge, especially when she talks about disciplining Rayfa. But then Yamazaki had to go and ruin the whole affair by deciding that subtlety was for babies, and that what the character really needed was to become Manfred Von Karma with a vagina! It might have been acceptable if she only revealed her true nature when she was close to breaking, but as it stands she went one winged angel way too early, and killed whatever tiny amount of mystery might have remained. Not even the game's bringing Amara back from the dead to pretend to be the killer helped. Not a fan.

HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU GOTTA PUT THOSE IN SPOILER TAGS

Sorry, but to be fair to me why would you go into a thread titled thoughts on the villains if you hadn't played the whole game in the first place?
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

To be fair to Blah,the title does say SPOILERS in it,but it is recommended to keep the juicy stuff in tags nevertheless. Also your spoilers didn't work,you have to keep an = sign after the word,then close bracket.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Spain

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Posts: 477

Danchat wrote:
Spoiler:
My thoughts... Ga'ran felt a little bit like the Storyteller from the crossover with the law-changing at a moment's notice. She was utterly savage, even having a guard shoot her sister while on the witness stand. Her transformation was pretty dumb and it removed all suspense to who the killer was, but at least they ran with it and made her as evil as sin.

I did find it an interesting subversion to have the game's "mastermind" Inga murdered instead of having him be the final villain.

Also I thought there were too many "transformations". I liked some of them but we were almost at one per case... They should use their form changes less liberally.


Quote:
In AA1 I just didn't guess the villain because I wasn't aware a character in that role COULD be a villain, and with JFA there was the confusion of what that would mean for the outcome and in T&T I saw everything in the final case coming but the identity of the real killer, but unlike in DD there was no bait and switch of identity reveal.


Spoiler:
Yeah, same here. Now there seems to be a designated "main villain" in every game, so it was a bit disappointing to see them give away their identity right away.


Spoiler:
To be honest the identity of the villains has never been much of a mystery in this series and that applies to final bosses. The only one to actually surprise me was in GK-2. Engarde and von Karma only worked because they appeared in the first games and we didn't were genre savvy enough to suspect any character in any role, and still you knew it was them before the final trial. In DD and T&T I kinda figured it out by crossing people on the suspect list but wasn't really sure. I don't know about Alba because I spoiled myself listening to the OST but he's revealed to be the bad guy pretty early in the case.

The problem is usually a lack of potencial suspects, and yet they actually made me think for a moment that Amara was the Big Bad and Ga'ran just a pawn. It's true that she's more obvious than the average, but I don't think that tales away too much from the case, since it wasn't intended to be a big twist to begin with
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 548

Blah the Prussian wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:
Blah the Prussian wrote:
Spoiler: Villains
Peeslubn: Pretty funny first villain. Nothing too special, but doesn't need to be.

Retinz: Best villain by far. I especially like how they make it so obvious that he's the villain and in doing so throw you off to the fact that he's actually Mr. Reus.

Tahrust and Behleeb: Now this is where having a sympathetic villain can backfire. Tahrust wants to protect his wife from being convicted. That being the case, why not just confess? Why drag Maya into it? He's going to die anyway. Quite simply, framing an innocent person to save your wife goes too far. The justification that his wife would rush to his defense is pretty weak, too; you're seriously telling me he couldn't rationally explain to her how confessing was the only way? It's nonsense. Basically, when you're making a sympathetic villain, you need to be careful that their motives actually make any damn sense.

Geiru: My IPad keeps correcting her to George. She has caused me annoyance. I liked the jokes surrounding her, though.

Ga'ran: A crappy villain. The most glaring issue: she is the most obvious main villain in the series. Well, excluding Kristoph Gavin in the final case, but he doesn't count because the audience already knows he's a villain. Ga'ran is the queen that the clearly sympathetic rebels are trying to overthrow. I mean, how could she not be the killer? It might have worked better if the rebels were portrayed as evil until the very end, but as it stands, Ga'ran is just obvious. At least in her original form, she was unique, and had a very creepily falsely benevolent quality that reminded me of Dolores Umbridge, especially when she talks about disciplining Rayfa. But then Yamazaki had to go and ruin the whole affair by deciding that subtlety was for babies, and that what the character really needed was to become Manfred Von Karma with a vagina! It might have been acceptable if she only revealed her true nature when she was close to breaking, but as it stands she went one winged angel way too early, and killed whatever tiny amount of mystery might have remained. Not even the game's bringing Amara back from the dead to pretend to be the killer helped. Not a fan.

HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU GOTTA PUT THOSE IN SPOILER TAGS

Sorry, but to be fair to me why would you go into a thread titled thoughts on the villains if you hadn't played the whole game in the first place?


I've beaten the game, but usually unless it's specified as open spoiler you should probably use tags.

Anyway, my thoughts:
Spoiler:
6-1: Andistan'dhin is pretty shallow, but he's still a ton of fun. My favorite case 1 villain that doesn't appear later in the game.

6-2: I LOVE Retinz. I always liked the cocky ass villains who think they rule the world. His animations were hilarious too.

6-3: Meh, I didn't feel a ton of sympathy for these 2. It was really sad, sure, but I didn't feel much of an attachment to either.

6-4: Don't give a flying shit for Geiru, who is the weakest villain by far IMO. Absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for her, since she killed her own father over an inheritance dispute.

6-5-1: Love Atishon for the same reasons as Retinz, except moreso. His animation of just walking off the stand cracked me up every god damn time.

6-5-2: Ga'ran was cool, but you could tell it was her from a mile away, making imtge final trial kinda lame in that sense. Still a ton of fun, but I wish they had saved the evil transformation for later.

6-S: God damn, I did NOT expect to love Nichody this much. I felt actual sympathy for him, and I actually was kinda sad to have to convict him. That moment with the watch at the end was waaaay better than the Inmee exorcism IMO.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

Thunder84 wrote:

Anyway, my thoughts:
Spoiler:
6-1: Andistan'dhin is pretty shallow, but he's still a ton of fun. My favorite case 1 villain that doesn't appear later in the game.

6-2: I LOVE Retinz. I always liked the cocky ass villains who think they rule the world. His animations were hilarious too.

6-3: Meh, I didn't feel a ton of sympathy for these 2. It was really sad, sure, but I didn't feel much of an attachment to either.

6-4: Don't care for Geiru, who is the weakest villain by far IMO. Absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for her, since she killed her own father over an inheritance dispute.

6-5-1: Love Atishon for the same reasons as Retinz, except moreso. His animation of just walking off the stand cracked me up every god damn time.

6-5-2: Ga'ran was cool, but you could tell it was her from a mile away, making imtge final trial kinda lame in that sense. Still a ton of fun, but I wish they had saved the evil transformation for later.

6-S: God damn, I did NOT expect to love Nichody this much. I felt actual sympathy for him, and I actually was kinda sad to have to convict him. That moment with the watch at the end was waaaay better than the Inmee exorcism IMO.


Spoiler: About Case 1 villains in all games including DGS
Yeah,actually,I noticed that most case 1 villains usually have something to do with the main plot of the game,the only exceptions being :sahwit: and :wellington: . Also if we count spinoffs,the only other exceptions are Jezail and...yeah,that's all.


Also I noticed a lot of confusion surrounding case 4's villain
Spoiler:
Her father was NOT the victim,Taifu. He was actually Uendo the first. So her crime was less patricide and more killing your own mentor.

Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:


Last edited by Socot on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 548

Southern Corn wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:

Anyway, my thoughts:
Spoiler:
6-1: Andistan'dhin is pretty shallow, but he's still a ton of fun. My favorite case 1 villain that doesn't appear later in the game.

6-2: I LOVE Retinz. I always liked the cocky ass villains who think they rule the world. His animations were hilarious too.

6-3: Meh, I didn't feel a ton of sympathy for these 2. It was really sad, sure, but I didn't feel much of an attachment to either.

6-4: Don't give a flying shit for Geiru, who is the weakest villain by far IMO. Absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for her, since she killed her own father over an inheritance dispute.

6-5-1: Love Atishon for the same reasons as Retinz, except moreso. His animation of just walking off the stand cracked me up every god damn time.

6-5-2: Ga'ran was cool, but you could tell it was her from a mile away, making imtge final trial kinda lame in that sense. Still a ton of fun, but I wish they had saved the evil transformation for later.

6-S: God damn, I did NOT expect to love Nichody this much. I felt actual sympathy for him, and I actually was kinda sad to have to convict him. That moment with the watch at the end was waaaay better than the Inmee exorcism IMO.


Spoiler: About Case 1 villains in all games including DGS
Yeah,actually,I noticed that most case 1 villains usually have something to do with the main plot of the game,the only exceptions being :sahwit: and :wellington: . Also if we count spinoffs,the only other exceptions are Jezail and...yeah,that's all.


Also I noticed a lot of confusion surrounding case 4's villain
Spoiler:
Her father was NOT the victim,Taifu. He was actually Uendo the first. So her crime was less patricide and more killing your own mentor.


Spoiler:
Ohh, that makes more sense. Still don't feel any sympathy for her whatsoever, but thanks for telling me.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Gender: Male

Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Posts: 1484

I'm surprised that no one's talking about
Spoiler: DLC
Dr. Nichody

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!


Last edited by Yash K. Productions on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

A Kirby and AA fan

Gender: Male

Location: The Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm

Posts: 1032

Please label your spoiler... I got spoiled now =/
Image
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

Yash K. Productions wrote:
I'm surprised that no one's talking about
Spoiler: DLC
Dr. Nichody

Oh yeah,might as well.
Spoiler: DLC
He was okay before his transformation. Cool design,but not much else. Post-transformation though,he was hilarious! I love how blunt he was in his insults,and his cross examination was certainly one of the more unique ones in recent years,even though the solution is surprisingly simple. Overall,very much fun,but I wish he stayed in surgeon mode for just a bit longer. I also really liked how much of a grey area character he was.

Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Spain

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Posts: 477

Southern Corn wrote:
Yash K. Productions wrote:
I'm surprised that no one's talking about
Spoiler: DLC
Dr. Nichody

Oh yeah,might as well.
Spoiler: DLC
He was okay before his transformation. Cool design,but not much else. Post-transformation though,he was hilarious! I love how blunt he was in his insults,and his cross examination was certainly one of the more unique ones in recent years,even though the solution is surprisingly simple. Overall,very much fun,but I wish he stayed in surgeon mode for just a bit longer. I also really liked how much of a grey area character he was.


Spoiler: DLC
Nichody reminds me of Acro in the sense that I can see where he's coming from with his motive and feel some sympathy for him on that level, but what he was trying to do was still REALLY messed up when you stop to think about it.

His surgeon mode was definitely one of the best things of the case, and I also would have liked to see more of it. It'll be hard to top and insult like "Your malignant stupidity has infected the whole court".

I don't think I like him more than Robert Downey Jerk or Jesus Christ Superstar, but he was a pretty solid villain.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wotter boy

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere, Someplace, Possibly Earth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

Posts: 795

Spoiler: Whole game
]
Andistan'dhin was pretty okay, his rocker ways amused me greatly.

Retinz really, really pissed me off. Like, you have no idea lol. Yet... I still understood.

Beh'leeb and Tahrust made me feel for them. They were good people who did not deserve what happened to them.

Tbh, I really liked Geriu a bunch. She was funny to me (BALLOOOOOONS. IMMA CUT YOU!), and I feel like she really felt the weight of her actions afterwards with Athena's words.

Atishon was the best kind of asshole imaginable. He's super quirky and arrogant, but nonetheless made me giggle.

Ga'ran... I felt somewhat disappointed in her. Just... I felt like they could've done more than just "evil queen."

Although Pierce pissed me off at first, I truly felt for him afterwards. His surgeon form was great (dem xrays man). Yet, I still feel like he was just bitter and mean.[
]

I liked the villains more than I did DD's. They all felt... more human to me? Like, their motivations were just... more, I guess, than DD's.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7088

Spoiler: Entire game + DLC
Case 1: This guy is so extremely annoying that it turns around and becomes funny, and he made for some hilarious moments in court. I think the tutorial cases are good opportunities for wacky and totally over-the-top people like him. He put up enough of a fight for a first case and his motive was compelling enough and served as some kind of introduction for what was to come in Khura'in.
Case 2: Another very annoying person. Still, I liked his character for what it was. Even more so after he had been revealed as Mr. Reus. (And his theme is awesome) That whole misdirection thing worked eell with him and was quite clever. He was a total jerk but a jerk I still felt sorry for.
Case 3: I really liked Beh'leeb, and her husband was fun as well. It was cool to have a victim testify. The whole ordeal was sad and I find both of them to be sympathetic, but his motive for suicide, especially with framing Maya, felt a bit off to me.
Case 4: I feel sorry for Geiru, but her motive for murder was pretty stupid. I don't like when murders happen just because the characters were unable to communicate properly. As a character, she had her moments but felt like a pretty standard AA wacky-witness-who-changes-attitude-at-the-drop-of-a-hat. Although I am kinda impressed they pulled off the total moodwhiplash when things got sad right after that breakdown.
Case 5: The developers seem to have had fun creating this character, but it feels pretty blah to me. I liked Ga'ran in her queen persona, as a character, because I felt from the beginning that something wasn't right with her. I would definitely preferred if her prosecutor persona had been more like that, maybe just a bit fiercer. I don't know why, but Queen Ga'ran and Prosecutor Ga'ran feels like two different persons rather than different personas to me. It's mostly the design that bugs me, she looks like an evil Disney queen and something about it sticks out like a sore thumb to me, like she belongs in a completely different game. I liked the "Such insolence!" and her writing new laws like that, but she didn't even try to make herself come across as believable to her people. I just feel that with another prosecutor-design and a few minor changes she could have been a way better, creepier and more memorable villain.
DLC: Ah, a butler as the murderer. I found him as a butler really boring and annoying, thank goodness he eventually showed his true colours. His surgeon self was way more enjoyable, interesting and funny. Too bad he was pretty much the only reasonable suspect from the start. Another douchebag I feel sorry for. Although, something I really loathe (at least when one is supposed to symphatize with the person in question) is the "you caused me pain by taking someone I love away so I'm gonna cause you the same pain by taking someone you love away". Right there you have already painted yourself as a terrible person, by bringing i someone completely unrelated that you're obviously not even think of as a human being but rather as simply the means for hurting somebody else. ...And this guy didn't even succeed in doing that, but ended up killing a third person. Yikes...

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

^ You forgot
Spoiler: 6-5 first half
Paul Atishon

Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7088

Ah, yeah. I did.
Spoiler: 6-5
Atishon... I don't know what to think of him. Obviously didn't leave that much of an impression since I forgot about him ;D But he was good in his role as the obnoxious politician. He did remind me of JFA's Richard Wellington, both the looks and with how full of himself he was. His breakdown was incredibly ugly, and I mean that as a compliment.

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

^ You have a strange idea of compliments.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wriggling piece of plywood

Gender: None specified

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7088

Maybe so.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Overruled?

Gender: Male

Location: Nevada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:27 pm

Posts: 298

It's beena while since I've been to this forum, but is there a reason why we're spoiler tagging everything even though the topic is marked for spoilers?

Spoiler: "6-1"
Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin - Death Metal Jesus

This guy was a riot. For a first case villain he was a pretty tough cookie to fight, he even had the court on his side for the entire case.


Spoiler: 6-2
Roger Retinz - The Two-Faced Master of Deception

It's been awhile since I've seen a villain in this series as loathsome and hateful as Retinz, and yet that's what made me love him so much. He's one of the biggest slimeballs I've seen in the series, not only after nothing more then petty revenge, but against someone who had no real personal connection to him other then being related to the ones who wronged him. He even went so far as to ruin not just Trucy's life, but the lives of her family and friends. He's one of those villains you really love to hate.

And his theme was kickass.


Spoiler: 6-3
Tahrust Inmee - The Rebellious High Priest

A truly shocking and tragic enemy. He was a perfect example of a culprit who despite their terrible deeds, were doing it for all the right reasons. He was an extremely genius foe as well, considering how he was able to manipulate his very own last moments to trick the court, and would set in motion the doubts of the Seance system.


Spoiler: 6-4
Geiru Toneido - The Bouncy Tragic Fool

Meh, she was a real step backwards compared to the other foes. Her motivation was really weak, and I didn't like how they tried to make her 'sympathetic'. The victim was an asshole, yes, but it doesn't justify anything she did.

Her breakdown was freaking hilarious though.


Spoiler: 6-5.1
Paul Atishon - Make Kurain Great Again!

I loved this guy. One of the funniest villains in the series, and one of the few redeeming things about the first half of this case. Just seeing him walk off after giving a speech had me laughing my head off. He also had a great breakdown.


Spoiler: 6-5.2
Queen Ga'ran - The Tangled Web Weaving Spider Queen

Sadly not a very good villain. Despite all her power and influence as queen, she had a pretty dull personality and didn't really put up much of a fight despite her build-up. I do admit it was pretty funny when she just wrote new laws to change things in her favor, though if she had that much power she could had fone a lot mroe then what she did.


Spoiler: 6-S
Pierce Nichody - The Time-Locked Surgeon of Death

While it was far too easy to predict this guy to be the villain, for what it was worth, he was pretty effective. He did put up a good front before he's exposed as the killer, and his ability to control everything going on made him a difficult threat, and while his background was eerily similar to Marlon Rimes, it still worked well amd made him a tragic villain who you still enjoyed taking down. His 'transformation' was freaking hilarious, and his breakdown was fun and satisfying.

Image


Last edited by DynoStretch on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

@DynoStretch Well,to quote myself:

I wrote:
To be fair to Blah,the title does say SPOILERS in it,but it is recommended to keep the juicy stuff in tags nevertheless. Also your spoilers didn't work,you have to keep an = sign after the word,then close bracket.

Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Hot Dog

Gender: Male

Location: Spain

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:37 am

Posts: 35

I liked all the villains overall, they were more interesting than DD's villains which were too much cartoony for me.

(DD spoilers too!)
Spoiler:
Case 1: Andistandhin (not sure where to put the ' haha) was a great first case villain, although I'm a bit tired that we always have to know who the killer is in the tutorial case since the beginning for some reason (yeah, T&T, AJ and AAI2 played it a little different, but even so...), but yeah, he was great.

Case 2: At first I hated Retinz because he was like L'Belle and Means all over again, but when he revealed himself as Mr. Reus, with that awesome music theme, I started to like him a lot and now it's one of my favourite villains in the series. He was very enjoyable to take down.

Case 3: I didn't expect the victim and his wife to be the "villains" in this case, but I have to agree with some previous opinions in this thread: Tahrust trying to frame Maya (knowing that she would be sentenced to death) made him lose all sympathy for me. I liked the idea of not having to cross-examine the actual killer, though.

Case 4: Geiru was like a first case villain. I think that it was obvious since the beginning that she was the murderer, although they did confuse me with Uendo's fourth personality. Overall, Geiru was fine I guess, but I'm a bit tired of female killers who are wacky and silly at first but then turn out to be bad bitches. They tried to give her some sympathetic reasons for her murder and she was nicer than she seemed to be when she started to break down.

Case 5: I liked Ga'ran when she was acting as a queen, talking with the royal we and all that. But when she got that "extreme makeover" it was obvious that she was the murderer. It didn't matter how they tried to put the suspicions on Nayna, it was obvious that Ga'ran was evil. I would have preferred Amara as the main villain, it would have been a great plot twist to have the nicer sister to be the killer for once. And I would have preferred to have her prosecute with her royal personality, being bitchy in a not-so-obvious way, making fun of Apollo and Phoenix more subtletly and that stuff.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

If you had to rank the villains,how would you do so?

Me? It's definitely 1>DLC>2>3>5.1>5.2>4
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Servant of Ghosts and Lawyers

Gender: Female

Location: Eagle Mountain

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:52 am

Posts: 156

Spoiler: Whole Game
Case 1: Andistan'dhin's metal transformation was absolutely hilarious, and he put up a good fight. A very enjoyable starting villain to me.
Case 2: Retinz was my absolute favorite villain in this game. He was such a terrible person, but he played the misdirection card incredibly well. Plus, I love getting more backstory on my favorite group of messed up magicians.
Case 3: This one kind of missed the mark for me. I'm not even entirely sure why, but I just felt like the whole plan was way more complicated than it needed to be. I really liked how the Séance had been a setup though, so I'll give them that.
Case 4: Not particularly memorable, seeing as I enjoyed the other characters in this case more.
Case 5: Paul Atishon was amazing, and carries the proud title of having my favorite breakdown in the game. Ga'ran is probably near the bottom of the pile of final villains for me though. Too obvious and she doesn't really do anything to stand out compared to other final villains. I would have liked to have seen her really rewrite the laws nearly constantly, making you jump through hoops the whole trial, or have her be a giant red herring.
DLC Case: Pierce was decent, but very obvious. Even discounting the fact I read a spoiler about who the killer was, it would be very easy to guess. His doctor persona was cool though, and I can make all kinds of Trauma Center jokes now.

Too lazy for signature...
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember Missile.x?...You don't!?

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Posts: 11

Spoiler: 6 - 5
Regarding Gu'ran I guess if I had to take issue, it's with the way they transformed her before the second trial. I mean, she just looked so... evil. I would have found it more interesting had she NOT been the Big Bad, really. OR, if they'd held back on her sprite changing until later on the in trial. I still found her transformation into prosecutor really exciting though!

Imagine this: you start the trial, Gu'ran is there looking super tranquil and normal and says she's going to be simply "over-seeing" the trial. As things get a little hairier, she changes her appearance. That way it would have been a little less obvious and more of a surprise when shockingly the evil, purple lady with long very evil nails was behind it all! :beef:

I have the same issue with the whole Dhurke-death thing. Don't get me wrong - that broke my heart. Would it have surprised me more if Dhurke hadn't already pre-warned me that he was dying and that I'd find something upsetting out in the trail tomorrow? Yes. Totally. In fact, even getting rid of the "I'm dying" warning would have added to it all, I think.

Even with all these things that was still an incredibly cool twist, though!

My frilly cravat makes one strong fashion statement.
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

Even without the transformation,I knew who the final villain was. So I don't think it would've changed much.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7050

Spoiler: Case 1-5
Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin: He was so damn annoying he just got funny, and there were some highly amusing moments in court thanks to him. Somehow I feel that this was a great villain for a tutorial case.

Roger Retinz/Mr. Reus: One kooky, cocky prick. He, too, was so annoying it was funny now and then when he had his Ratings Rajah-personality. He made for some really amusing moments. He made me go "dang, this guy is so kooky", "dang, this guy is such a bastard", "dang, this guy is so sleazy" and so on, what with his different behaviour towards different people. When I saw him with Betty I just thought "wow, that's one ugly dynamic duo if I ever saw one". I didn't suspect him from the start, most of all I was confused because I had no idea who I was going to suspect (the money-business, false signatures and so on, I thought it could mean that he was a twat and a twat only, but not necessarily a killer). ...and then it turned out that he was Mr. Reus and suddenly I found him really, really intriguing - found his Reus-persona very cool as well. Great twist for me because I never saw it coming. I got really upset that he killed a person who should mean something to him - a poor devoted fan who highly admired him despite him getting kicked out of the troupe. Couldn't help but feeling at least a bit sorry for Roger, but that victim... That victim. His theme was just the best - my favourite character theme, likely my favourite AA-tune overall. And his breakdown was beautiful, have seen it time and time again on Youtube. It has given me shivers more than once.

Beh'leeb Inmee: I loved her, and I really liked Tahrust as well (didn't expect him to be so... odd, but in a fun way), I like that he got the chance to testify. Everything about the Inmees was so sad and emotional - beautiful. The fact that the "murder" of Inmee wasn't a (criminal) murder at all but a suicide really got to me in several ways, there's something about suicides that make me feel exraordinarily bad. Even so, the motive for it felt a bit so-so for some reason.

Geiru Toneido: She was pretty good, but nothing special. Cute design, both the showy one and her normal appearance. Even though I felt sorry for her I got mad at her, to lower herself to kill for such a thing (that was even a misunderstanding to begin with, how about actually communicating before doing the most dramatic thing there is?), and the fact that the rest of the characters treated her as if she was oh-so-sympathic? Sure. She showed regret. Yet, that was one petty motive right there. Still, I liked the fact that the atmosphere turned so sad, and I did feel bad for her, very bad, but that doesn't take away the fact that she... errr... overdid stuff. And I pretty much took for granted that she was the murderer from the start. "Oh, little me? I'm so cute and innocent! Teehee!" (Even thought that could have been a red herring.) Even when it turned out Uendo had a fourth personality I still suspected her. That was one predictable breakdown! One of the first things I thought after she made those balloon-jokes was "and if this girl will have a breakdown I bet my left shoe that it will be her baloon-boobs popping, revealing a flat chest". But I liked the lack of wig-thing.

Paul Atishon: Yet another character that was so annoying it became quite amusing. I don't really know what to say about him... His breakdown was hideously fugly, but that's why I liked it. It suited him.

Ga'ran: First thing I thought when she "turned into" prosecutor was "Disney villain, Disney villain". The design was too "obviously super-evil wicked witch", but I found it rather neat that she seemed to have a black widow-design going on. Also, for some reason I thought her design clashed with the game. I liked her, and her design, when she was in queen-mode, though. I had mixed feeling about her rewriting the law, first it was rather neat, then I think it got too much. Couldn't help but think "she better not leave her home, or there will be several assassination attempts each and every day". And how her Disney/fantasy villain-act just got more and more... Disney/fantasy villain, and in a more and more narmy way. "Fools! Insolent fools! Worms! I am the law! Did I tell you that you're fools? Insolent ones?" (Even though I liked her "such insolence!"-voice clip.) And that. Evil. Laugh. Geez. My tired and mature self thought "that's the biggest bitch in the whole world" about a hundred times during the case. Sometimes she felt like a final boss... which she was, but like a final boss in another type of videogame. Like Bowser in a Mario Game where he grows bigger and bigger - "do you think you've got her now, players? No, now she rewrites the laws once again!" Things felt more and more exagerrated, especially since she was behind just pretty much all the evil deeds there were. I wish her breakdown would be a bit longer, because it was pretty neat. I liked the detail that she "thinks she's the Holy Mother", it rather amused me.

Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

I mostly agree,but where are these 1-5 spoilers in the tag?
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7050

I meant it as in case one to five.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

Oh,sorry. But wouldn't Case be plural then?


Anyway,I knew Case 2's was your favourite,but not to this extent. It's a bit mind blowing how they're loved and hated simultaneously. Definitely a unique villain though.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7050

Yeah, my mind went as "case 1, case 2, case 3, case 4 toooo case 5" etc. Ah well.

How did you know that, though? I've barely talked about 3, 4 and 5 since I marathon-watched them these past few days. :-P But the villain certainly is my favourite (especially since I wasn't crazy about the rest of 'em). And yeah, sure is.

...and to be fair, case 2 is my favourite, but I loooved case 4 too (because of Uendo and Simon) and there were a lot of amazing things in other cases too but now I totally I digress. :redd: Heh, what I was going to say was "I'm not sure to what extent because there were a lot of things I adored".
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3345

Spoiler: SoJ Case 1-5 yes there will be 1-5 spoilers no joke
Well,let's just say I knew that nothing could surpass Retinz for you. He's certainly styling.


BUT HOW DO YOU NOT LOVE PEESLUBN HES THE GODDAMN MOTHERFEFONG BEST ILL TAKE A DAMAHRAM AND SMA- ahem. Excuse me.

Actually,I think that the first three cases have good villains,but not the last few. Th DLC villain is great though. Watch that if you must. They're one of the redeeming features of that case imo.

Also Gant killed Goodman there's the 1-5 spoiler ok

Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Thoughts on The Villains? {SPOILERS}Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7050

Spoiler: Not about Gant
Yeah, of course, Retinz is the love of my life. Nah, but yes, guy is styling. :-P

Hahaha! Help! Oh dear. Well, I did like the oddity that was good ol' Lubnie!

Heh, it's funny that I forgot about the villain of case 3 when I said that I wasn't crazy about the other villains. Probably because she didn't feel all, uh, villain-like to me so I tend to kinda forget about her in that context. And I agree, the first cases certainly have the better villains. I started watching the DLC-case earlier today, haven't really gotten anywhere though, so it will be nice to see what happens.

Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Page 1 of 2 [ 44 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO