Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo

Page 2 of 2[ 45 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Episode 8: "Turnabout Goodbyes - 1st Trial"Topic%20Title

The cape is self-fluttering

If they do have RftA, I hope they include a brief moment or two where Maya is getting on with her training. Even if it's just for five seconds.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

A Kirby and AA fan

Jean Descole wrote:
If they do have RftA, I hope they include a brief moment or two where Maya is getting it on. Even if it's just for five seconds.

I think it's about time for me to go to sleep, because this is what I read. My mind is wandering...

This was a good episode, lots of progress made.

I was kind of glad Lotta didn't hide the fact she was all about Gourdy. It ended up not making a difference in the game anyway (but I'm guessing it was just another thing to cut in order to save on episode time).

Surprised to see Grossberg so contrite. True, he felt bad in the game, but he never openly expressed that to Maya.

lol @ Max Galactica in the paper. I was always under the impression he hadn't been with the circus for more than a few months (or maybe he was just so self-absorbed that he paid no attention to anything else going on during that time), but I guess this places his presence at least a year before Russell's murder (if they plan on making that case date the same as the games).
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Programmer

Max had a salary renegotiation a while before the case. He's clearly been there for a while.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

henke37 wrote:
Max had a salary renegotiation a while before the case. He's clearly been there for a while.

It was more like a week before the case, if I remember (unless the trilogy changed it). Anyway, I'm not so sure a salary renegotiation by itself is proof of anything. Max was known to be completely full of himself; who's to say that pushing for a raise wasn't part of that?

Not that this matters in the anime, of course.

...NAILED IT
Page 2 of 2 [ 45 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo