Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Love this Anime series!Topic%20Title

Dragongirl

:phoenix:

Hell yeah! I love the Anime series of Ace Attorney so much!!! :D lol Love both the video games and the Anime itself, because I can't wait to see more of it base from the first three video games of it only that'll be a bit different. But that's fine, I love it like that. Will they make more after the first trilogy? Hmm...Well, as long as they do all three 'though it'll take some time when it does in making them', it'll be fun. You know? Let's enjoy every episode we can. And one day be in English dub in the future.
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D
Re: Love this Anime series!Topic%20Title

A Kirby and AA fan

There's actually already a General anime discussion thread where this would belong.
Also, hm... The anime will be based on the first two games, not the trilogy...
Maybe the third game will be covered at some point, but it's not in the planning
Re: Love this Anime series!Topic%20Title

Dragongirl

Nurio wrote:
There's actually already a General anime discussion thread where this would belong.
Also, hm... The anime will be based on the first two games, not the trilogy...
Maybe the third game will be covered at some point, but it's not in the planning

Really? Ah, man... If you say so. Well, hopefully it'll come around the third part like you said later on. Hate waiting.. :edgeworth: Oh, well. I suppose, they will in no time. And for me to do my fan fiction on the rest later on. If they do the second one as well since they did the first 'well after the turnabout Promise special episode' - will they do all four parts from Justice for All? From Lost Turnabout, Reunion, and Turnabout, Turnabout Big Top, and of course Farewell, My Turnabout? I sure hope so...I was also thinking about them doing Rise of the Ashes if not those at first, but I guess it's the first one that I just said.
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo