Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

How many episodes in season 2?Topic%20Title

Dragongirl

:regina:

OK, so the season two of Ace Attorney Anime series takes place for one in the second video game 'knew it' and the other five parts of the third game right now. But here's the thing...Does anyone know how many episodes there will be in this one? I'm happy to get it soon on DVD/Blu-Ray box set later on. But yeah, how many episodes will there be? 12, 13, 24, or 26? Hmmm...Do you guys know? And maybe Rise of the Ashes to happen? I'm not so sure. But whoever does know, let me know. And I can't wait on who the English dub voice actors will be later in 2019 soon once the other part is done with. It's awesome.
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D
Re: How many episodes in season 2?Topic%20Title

If you check livechart it says 24 episodes.
Re: How many episodes in season 2?Topic%20Title

trigunlover11 wrote:
:regina:

OK, so the season two of Ace Attorney Anime series takes place for one in the second video game 'knew it' and the other five parts of the third game right now. But here's the thing...Does anyone know how many episodes there will be in this one? I'm happy to get it soon on DVD/Blu-Ray box set later on. But yeah, how many episodes will there be? 12, 13, 24, or 26? Hmmm...Do you guys know? And maybe Rise of the Ashes to happen? I'm not so sure. But whoever does know, let me know. And I can't wait on who the English dub voice actors will be later in 2019 soon once the other part is done with. It's awesome.
You know, they should use Rise of the Ashes to open season 3, if they make it. Then proceed with the cases from Gyakuten Saiban 4 (Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney). It would introduce Ema Skye who becomes significant later, the same way Maggey Byrde's debut was held back to season 2 (game 3's adaptation).
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo