Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 386 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Hooray! I actually had an AA related dream today!

Well, sort of. The only real AA related part I remember was a sleeveless Quercus Alba crossing his arms while testifying about Samurai Dogs. Um

The video game boy; the one who wins

Four people, I think it was Klavier, Apollo, Atipha and Gress, were sitting around a table. Someone asked them, in jest, for their alibies at some point in time. Atipha and Gress both answered something silly. Apollo air-guitared to imitate Klavier. Klavier pointed around to imitate Apollo.

Timmari was in a hurry, but it seemed to be a happy hurry. He rushed out a door right as another person walked past, so they almost collided, and the other person said "oh! :D".

Klavier had a newborn child.

Rubia wrote something about "pridetombing" and "tombingwoman" in regards to Amara. She also said she thought Shigaraki really liked arts and crafts and drawing and writing.

I was taking part in some big roleplay. Most of it took place in a gigantic basement. Two persons were leaving. They kinda... both were and weren't Klavier and Apollo, they were girls originally but partly playing roles and partly being overtaken by... the spirits of Justice and Gavin. In any case, they were going upstairs, by sliding on the floor for whatever reason. The one who was Klavier kind of looked like him, at least from behind. They had lightblonde hair (above shoulder length, but Klavier has had that very haircut in more than one of my dreams, so I connected it to him) and a tan, and was wearing sweatpants, orange sneakers and no shirt. They had a birthmark on their back. I assumed -in-the-flesh-Klavier had as well.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Haha. I take after my parents so well sometimes. They get clunked on the head and stuff. I clunk my head against a wall/door/trashcan and stuff. I bled out more than these two have combined, though. (Hardcore?)

Hahah, ouch. Let's call it hardcore.
Quote:
This time, I didn't crash into a fence! ...it was a wall.

Making progress.
Going for Miles wrote:
Four people, I think it was Klavier, Apollo, Atipha and Gress, were sitting around a table. Someone asked them, in jest, for their alibies at some point in time. Atipha and Gress both answered something silly. Apollo air-guitared to imitate Klavier. Klavier pointed around to imitate Apollo.

Hahah. I like it. x3
Quote:
Timmari was in a hurry, but it seemed to be a happy hurry. He rushed out a door right as another person walked past, so they almost collided, and the other person said "oh! :D".

Aw, cute little thing.
Quote:

Congratulations, Klavi...?
Quote:
Two persons were leaving. They kinda... both were and weren't Klavier and Apollo, they were girls originally but partly playing roles and partly being overtaken by... the spirits of Justice and Gavin.

Holy Gregory.

Sounds like a fun situation you were in, haha.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Quote:
Hahah. I like it. x3

Yes. Nothing like dreams with happy people fooling around :D

Quote:
Aw, cute little thing.

Yes :3

Quote:
Congratulations, Klavi...?

Yes! This must be the prequel to the dream I had once in which Apollo said Klavier was talking to him about his child all of the time. And if I was correct in another dream about Klavier being the kind of person who considers childbirth an absolute miracle (it was his biological) I can only imagine how he must have felt about this :edgey:

Quote:
Sounds like a fun situation you were in, haha.

Yes :pearl:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes. Nothing like dreams with happy people fooling around :D

Mhm. :D Shiny, happy AA-people.
Quote:
Yes! This must be the prequel to the dream I had once in which Apollo said Klavier was talking to him about his child all of the time. And if I was correct in another dream about Klavier being the kind of person who considers childbirth an absolute miracle (it was his biological) I can only imagine how he must have felt about this :edgey:

Oooh, that's right, I had forgotten about those. That's so precious. :D

D'aww.
Oh, and I had one dream stating Klavier wanted to have kids sometime in the future. It all comes together. Glimmerous, happy AA-person.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:

Foolproof alibis.

Quote:

Whoa. Who's the mom?

Quote:
Rubia wrote something about "pridetombing" and "tombingwoman" in regards to Amara. She also said she thought Shigaraki really liked arts and crafts and drawing and writing.

"Pridetombing"? Hm, well I suppose the tomb is for the pride of Khura'in in a way.
And yes, I can confirm I thought that.

Quote:
They kinda... both were and weren't Klavier and Apollo, they were girls originally but partly playing roles and partly being overtaken by... the spirits of Justice and Gavin.

*Pursuit ~ Overtaken plays*

Going for Miles wrote:
D'aww.
Oh, and I had one dream stating Klavier wanted to have kids sometime in the future. It all comes together. Glimmerous, happy AA-person.

D'aww indeed. Now Apollo will have to face off with Klavier x2 in court.

Okay, what in the world, Subby. Editing AA character's appearances with croissants does not make them funny... tsss, hahahaha! Okay, yes, it does. Athena with a croissant earring, Phoenix and Apollo (and Klavier too, thinking about it) with croissant hairs, Blackquill with a croissant ponytail (it was a really big one), the judge with a croissant... in his mouth. Oh, wait. That's normal. Except he was talking while eating. That's irony.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Sí.
I don't know. I might have seen a glimpse of her but nothing telling.
Makes sense. Splendid! Now I think that too.
Uh-oh. Not another kid prodigy from Gorrmanny, please.
Hahaha. Yes. Yes it does. The earring was kinda clever. Manners, judge.

I had a custom-made Apollo-doll. It sat in a Christmas tree. It wasn't Christmas time. Things were starting to fall apart, though. I looked at it and noticed the tie was ripped in half, and somehow the bright blue had faded into a dusty pink. I thought I should go back to the person that had made it and demand it be fixed, but since I thought that person was nice, I didn't want to bother them (classic Alex). So instead, I thought, I could go to someone else and have it fixed, then I wouldn't have to embarass the person who made it. Checking the suit, I noticed its foundation was a Barbie doll. I was impressed with how the suit hid its boobs. The Apollo-face was handpainted on a sheet of vinyl covering the original Barbie's. It was nicely done, but one of the eyes had scuffed a little. In order to fix that, I thought, I could learn how to paint doll-faces myself. It might even be fun.

Quote:
Checking the suit, I noticed its foundation was a Barbie doll.

xD
Good luck with fixing poor Apollo-doll.

I had another of those dreams where I swear I was with someone else facing off against an encroachment of evil plant matter, but when I wake up, all I can recall is Phoenix instructing me how to tend to a garden, Harvest Moon style. "Dad, you live in an apartment. You don't have a garden." ...except he seems to live with me now and we do have a little one of our own, so...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

[Whip the cream!]

Okay, what in the world, Subby. Editing AA character's appearances with croissants does not make them funny... tsss, hahahaha! Okay, yes, it does.

...yes. You're right. It does.
Quote:
Athena with a croissant earring, Phoenix and Apollo (and Klavier too, thinking about it) with croissant hairs, Blackquill with a croissant ponytail (it was a really big one), the judge with a croissant... in his mouth. Oh, wait. That's normal. Except he was talking while eating. That's irony.

This makes me happy.
Quote:
"Dad, you live in an apartment. You don't have a garden."

Trifles.
Going for Miles wrote:
I had a custom-made Apollo-doll. It sat in a Christmas tree. It wasn't Christmas time.

Perfect.
Quote:
I looked at it and noticed the tie was ripped in half, and somehow the bright blue had faded into a dusty pink.

Imperfect.
Quote:
I was impressed with how the suit hid its boobs. The Apollo-face was handpainted on a sheet of vinyl covering the original Barbie's. It was nicely done, but one of the eyes had scuffed a little. In order to fix that, I thought, I could learn how to paint doll-faces myself. It might even be fun.

Sounds impressive indeed. And painting doll-faces does seem like fun. ^.^

---

There was some lady, I don't remember if it was AA-related per se or not, might have been a TV-show or something of the sort, not sure, but she had a persona that was very odd. As soon as she switched to that persona, Strange People started playing, x2 speed or something like that. She had blonde hair. I remember her rolling on the floor for a while.

Rayfa holding a baby, then handing it over to another Rayfa. The Rayfa who received the baby was kinder than the other Rayfa.

I dreamed that Bramimond had written something. *raises toast for her* :b33r:

And now it's past midnight. Happy birthday to me.

Oh, happy birthday! :D

Aw, Bramimond. She's like our Mia now. Ever present in spirit but only sometimes shows to check in.

Are the Rayfa twins(?) an allegory to Amara and Ga'ran in some way?

ROFS... rolling on floor strange-ing?

Quote:
Good luck with fixing poor Apollo-doll.

Thanks! Apollo-dolls are bound to bad luck in my dreams.

Quote:
Phoenix instructing me how to tend to a garden, Harvest Moon style.

Good. I hope he's learned to recognize more sorts of flowers than roses.

Quote:
x2 speed or something like that. She had blonde hair. I remember her rolling on the floor for a while.

Oh my. Good for her.

Quote:
Rayfa holding a baby, then handing it over to another Rayfa. The Rayfa who received the baby was kinder than the other Rayfa.

Oh. Oh well.

Happy birthday, old chap.

[Whip the cream!]

Oh, happy birthday! :D

Thank you! :edgey:
Quote:
Aw, Bramimond. She's like our Mia now. Ever present in spirit but only sometimes shows to check in.

Haha, aw, that's true. x3 Our dear Mia.
Quote:
Are the Rayfa twins(?) an allegory to Amara and Ga'ran in some way?

No idea! Felt like typical dream-nonsense, but that would be a bit deeper. xD
Quote:
ROFS... rolling on floor strange-ing?

Something of the sorts! ROFS.
Going for Miles wrote:
Thanks! Apollo-dolls are bound to bad luck in my dreams.

Ba-donk.
Quote:
Oh my. Good for her.

I think so. There was something off with the atmosphere.
Quote:
Happy birthday, old chap.

Ahaha. Thankya! :-P

Happy Maria

How the hell did I miss this?! Happy Birthday to ya, Samuel! Enjoy your 3^3, eh?

Today's dream involved me fighting against Phoenix. I'd managed to prove that he had contradicted the evidence or something but then I accidentally misworded what I meant to say and he somehow managed to turn that against me and suddenly I was losing. The Turnabout Terror indeed. :payne:

Uh-oh. One slip and he's on it.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
How the hell did I miss this?! Happy Birthday to ya, Samuel!

Thankya! :edgey:
Quote:
Enjoy your 3^3, eh?

Heck yeah. :-P
Quote:
but then I accidentally misworded what I meant to say and he somehow managed to turn that against me and suddenly I was losing. The Turnabout Terror indeed. :payne:

Turnabout terror. Happens to the best of us.

Apparently, Franziska, you know, the one from Germany, is a champion of mahjong. She was playing a game against Edgeworth, Maya and Larry (I guess), and dominating the game. I wouldn't be surprised with the latter two, but against Edgeworth? Someone was probably drinking...
I was there too, just chilling. "Hey, where's Nick?" as if I had just realized I was a part of it.
Someone (Edgeworth?) replied, "He's busy making tea because he's the host."
Cue image of Phoenix slaving away in the kitchen grinding up tea leaves because apparently we were out of tea bags.
"Why doesn't he just make coffee?"
"Or maybe that."
Cue another image of Phoenix still in the kitchen grinding up coffee beans.
"Tea, coffee, what's the difference? They're both caffeinated drinks."
"Maya, no!" I cried. "You're going to summon Nick's wrath!"
We share a round of laughs, except Nick, who was busy in the kitchen with something.

Okay so from what I can remember the dream had Apollo, Jaques Portsman, some blind guy named Dude, some schoolgirl, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and I in it. So basically I was walking around a school with Apollo when I saw a guy standing on the balcony stiff as a statue. I asked Apollo what the problem was and he said that guy was named Dude Rad and he has been standing there stiff since he was "blinded" and he was in pain. Apollo and I then walked over to our friend Jaques and told him about Dude and he told us he never noticed him. We then walked over to see some School Girl standing with Dude and they were both standing on the ledge and she told him that "She would help end his pain" and before we could do anything they jumped.

After the medical people came and took them away to the hospital, Jaques, Apollo, and I got a text message that we were invited to a party hosted by Ronald Reagan so we walked through a feild into a mansion. We found out Ronald Reagan had died and that Bill Clinton would be hosting it. The dream ended after that.

Edit: This dream is hella weird. I don't know why my brain randomly plops ace attorney characters into any dream even if they act of out character.

Rubia: Oh, awesome Franziska. I read "busy making tea because he's so hot". Hah. Really, Maya.
Zoomboom: Dude Rad is a great name.

---
Klavier: Ja, Keanu Reeves, blaa blaa blaa, but as a whole...

Some royal guard, or rather, one making up strategies for defending the royals of Khura'in. Except now he was busy planning a strategy for protecting Godot, and had none for the royals. Apollo commented on that, the guard said the royals weren't in need of a strategy right now, while Godot was facing greater danger. But it was really obvious that wasn't the case at all, he just had the hots for Godot.

ZoomBoom124 wrote:
So basically I was walking around a school with Apollo when I saw a guy standing on the balcony stiff as a statue. I asked Apollo what the problem was and he said that guy was named Dude Rad and he has been standing there stiff since he was "blinded" and he was in pain.

For a moment there, I read that as "binded" and thinking about statues reminded me of Turnabout Academy. Clearly, with a name like that, Dude Rad was someone worthy of a sculpted statue.

Quote:
Edit: This dream is hella weird. I don't know why my brain randomly plops ace attorney characters into any dream even if they act of out character.

Yep, that's AA dreaming in a nutshell for ya.

Going for Miles wrote:
I read "busy making tea because he's so hot".

He's so hot that he spontaneously bursts into flames and is banned to the kitchen serves tea/coffee fresh from the raw source with himself as the heat.

Quote:
Some royal guard, or rather, one making up strategies for defending the royals of Khura'in. Except now he was busy planning a strategy for protecting Godot, and had none for the royals. Apollo commented on that, the guard said the royals weren't in need of a strategy right now, while Godot was facing greater danger. But it was really obvious that wasn't the case at all, he just had the hots for Godot.

But of course. Godot needs protection from no man, for he is the God of Coffee. :godot:

This makes me wonder if Godot ever had a chance to visit this country. If he did, would it be to pay Maya a visit during her training sessions? And then he'd somehow meet with the Khura'inese Royal Guards and they'd get along really quickly and bond over coffee. That would explain why the guards always seem so energetic. xP

Happy Maria

Today's dream involved Sam hosting the Nonary Game D: He invited me and GfM to participate which is pretty nice of him. Plus, I think this makes his game the first Nonary Game, since the events of 999 haven't taken place yet. Which makes Sam Zero the...0th. Cool.

Santa was also there. I had some doubts about him for some reason. Also Shoe was somehow involved

Quote:
He's so hot that he spontaneously bursts into flames and is banned to the kitchen serves tea/coffee fresh from the raw source with himself as the heat.

That's very practical.

Quote:
This makes me wonder if Godot ever had a chance to visit this country. If he did, would it be to pay Maya a visit during her training sessions? And then he'd somehow meet with the Khura'inese Royal Guards and they'd get along really quickly and bond over coffee. That would explain why the guards always seem so energetic. xP

Added to headcanon.

Quote:
Today's dream involved Sam hosting the Nonary Game D: He invited me and GfM to participate which is pretty nice of him. Plus, I think this makes his game the first Nonary Game, since the events of 999 haven't taken place yet. Which makes Sam Zero the...0th. Cool.

Santa was also there. I had some doubts about him for some reason. Also Shoe was somehow involved

How... hm. I don't know how to feel about that.
Santa, though <3

Oh, I remember something. That Athena looked at some class list after having graduated high school, wondering whether Maya would be in her class of... I don't know if it's the correct term, but the dictionary says "municipality adult education".

Socot wrote:

I'm actually interested in this. A little disappointed I didn't join in... or did I?

Going for Miles wrote:
That's very practical.

It's nice having a dad who provides his own heating system. And my mom's icy glares are able to freeze people in place. We're amply covered.

Quote:
Oh, I remember something. That Athena looked at some class list after having graduated high school, wondering whether Maya would be in her class of... I don't know if it's the correct term, but the dictionary says "municipality adult education".

Like urban social studies? I think Pearl can join them. She's an adult.

"It's so great to be Asian. You can pretend to be Japanese and people will believe you."
Thanks, Manfred von Karma, hidden overseer of the localization team.

Quote:
It's nice having a dad who provides his own heating system. And my mom's icy glares are able to freeze people in place. We're amply covered.

I'm so happy for you.

Quote:
Like urban social studies? I think Pearl can join them. She's an adult.

Hmm. I don't know. Like, for people who has graduated high school but failed on some subject/s/, so they can go to this to take that course again and get a grade in case they need it for some higher level studies or such. Or people who never went to highschool to get some basics covered.

Quote:
"It's so great to be Asian. You can pretend to be Japanese and people will believe you."
Thanks, Manfred von Karma, hidden overseer of the localization team.

That's one nugget of wisdom.

Happy Maria

Whoa, we're getting some backstory on Manfred here. What does that make Franziska then?

I was upset about something, and went upstairs to some sort of gigantic attic. Klavier was sitting there. His hair looked really touchable. We talked for a bit. He stretched his arm out to type something on a laptop in front of him, but I didn't notice and reached for him right then, ending up not knowing where to put my arm other than awkwardly around his shoulder.
"I feel very stupid", I said. "I wanted to hug you."
Then we hugged for a while. It was awesome. After that we went for a walk in the attic area, holding hands. In one spot some keyboards were lying on the floor. I jumped on them so they would play the melody to the phrase "Dort am Klavier" from Rammstein's song Klavier.

"A night in Apollo can build glue and shatter leagues." This was said by Delfine from Orphan black. Apollo was the name of a city, but it made me think about Apollo-Apollo in-dream, so it was AA-related in that sense.

Socot wrote:
Whoa, we're getting some backstory on Manfred here. What does that make Franziska then?

His daughter?

Going for Miles wrote:
In one spot some keyboards were lying on the floor. I jumped on them so they would play the melody to the phrase "Dort am Klavier" from Rammstein's song Klavier.

The image of Apollo bouncing on keyboards to a song about Klavier is too funny.

Quote:
"A night in Apollo can build glue and shatter leagues."

I read this as the guy Apollo and the image from above was fresh in mind and then... Woowee, Klavier got some strong glue and broken leagues after that session, if you know what I mean.

Happy Maria

No, I meant her nationality. Is she Asian like her father too, or was she really born in Germany?

If we're going by the original canon source, she's Japanese but born and raised in America. If we're going by my Subby, I have no idea. Maybe both? Then again, everyone in this series is somehow part Asian.

As for how Manfred became overseer of localization, that was the result of a gag post I made on my tumblr blog. Now it's official because Subby approved of it.

Quote:
His daughter?

Egads! :udgey:

Quote:
I read this as the guy Apollo and the image from above was fresh in mind and then... Woowee, Klavier got some strong glue and broken leagues after that session, if you know what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYcAHyvFg3E

Quote:
Now it's official because Subby approved of it.

Well done, Subby.

[Whip the cream!]

Apparently, Franziska, you know, the one from Germany, is a champion of mahjong. She was playing a game against Edgeworth, Maya and Larry (I guess), and dominating the game.

Cool! I rather like that.
Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised with the latter two, but against Edgeworth? Someone was probably drinking...

Searching for the truuUuuuUUUuUuth!
Quote:
I was there too, just chilling. "Hey, where's Nick?" as if I had just realized I was a part of it.
Someone (Edgeworth?) replied, "He's busy making tea because he's the host."
Cue image of Phoenix slaving away in the kitchen grinding up tea leaves because apparently we were out of tea bags.
"Why doesn't he just make coffee?"
"Or maybe that."
Cue another image of Phoenix still in the kitchen grinding up coffee beans.

Hahah. I love this.
Quote:
"Maya, no!" I cried. "You're going to summon Nick's wrath!"
We share a round of laughs, except Nick, who was busy in the kitchen with something.

O____O
ZoomBoom124 wrote:
Okay so from what I can remember the dream had Apollo, Jaques Portsman, some blind guy named Dude, some schoolgirl, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and I in it.

What a gang.
Quote:
that guy was named Dude Rad and he has been standing there stiff since he was "blinded" and he was in pain.

Poor Dude Rad. At least he has a... radical name?
Socot wrote:

Oh my! That's... interesting. What an honour. I promise to be a nice Zero.
Quote:

Santa! :edgey: <3
Going for Miles wrote:
Klavier: Ja, Keanu Reeves, blaa blaa blaa, but as a whole...

Aaabsoluutelyyy.
Quote:
Apollo commented on that, the guard said the royals weren't in need of a strategy right now, while Godot was facing greater danger. But it was really obvious that wasn't the case at all, he just had the hots for Godot.

Ahahah. Nice try. Understandable. :godot:
Going for Miles wrote:
"I feel very stupid", I said. "I wanted to hug you."

*pats head*
Quote:
Then we hugged for a while. It was awesome.

x3
Quote:
After that we went for a walk in the attic area, holding hands.

Chill. :D
Quote:
In one spot some keyboards were lying on the floor. I jumped on them so they would play the melody to the phrase "Dort am Klavier" from Rammstein's song Klavier.

Read it as "nerdy phrase" twice.
Quote:
"A night in Apollo can build glue and shatter leagues."
[/quote]
o__O

Quote:
Aaabsoluutelyyy.

*nods*

Quote:
Ahahah. Nice try. Understandable. :godot:

I vow to protect him... with my own body!

Quote:
*pats head*

Noooo. I just messed up my timing.

Quote:
o__O

Tsss. Knock it off.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I vow to protect him... with my own body!

Don't worry, Godot. I've got your back. And your front.
Quote:
Tsss. Knock it off.

Sorry. o:)

That made me think about this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN1trwnxBhU (NSFW. She says "penis".)
I got his back I got his front I got a pocket full of Hawthornes... hm. I don't think Godot will appreciate that last bit.

[Whip the cream!]

Ahaha. Is that a threat?

It is. Go protect him from it, royal guard! Go! Go! :godot:

Happy Maria

Go! Go! Steel Samurai~

Well, purple guard guy. Whatever, same thing

It's frustrating when you're dreaming and you're confident that you'll remember, only to lose it when you wake up. I can barely recall, but I think I was lost and alone in the woods at night. It wasn't a scary experience, though. I took it as a sort of night walk. Maybe it was meant to be scary, like adventuring in a horror game, but I made it out without meeting with anything (at least, I don't remember).

The only thing I can remember clearly is meeting with Nick outside the woods. "Where have you been, young lady? I've been looking everywhere!"
"A walk?"
"Not anymore. You're coming home right now."
And I was dragged away. In a way, I was relieved that I was out of the woods, but there was something like regret, as if I had missed something in there.

But maybe that feeling was just me regretting how I wasn't able to recall. :(

Ugh, that's so annoying.
Aw, your daddy was really worried about you.

I dreamed someone suggested Amara should start working with defendants and people declared guilty, like talking to minors that are accused of crimes and giving them hope, and helping convicted people to get a less harsh treatment in the afterlife. They called it being a "faith detective", someone else accidentally called it "fate detective" but that suits it pretty well too.

Happy Maria

Nahyuta, Apollo and Ahlbi should join her. Hope Detective, Luck Detective, and Love Detective.

Together they would be the Clover Detectives!
Page 386 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby