Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 405 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

After being released from prison, Daryan changed his name to start a new life. I don't recall his new last name but his new first name was officially Trevor, although in everyday life he went by Brett.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
After being released from prison, Daryan changed his name to start a new life. I don't recall his new last name but his new first name was officially Trevor, although in everyday life he went by Brett.

Smuggling and murder seem to be treated like jaywalking and running a red light in your dream.

Trevor sounds like a nice name, but Brett sounds a bit closer to someone than I'd like it to be.

No telling how long he'd been there, and surely it was manslaughter, not murder?
I quite like the name Brett, but I can't say it would suit Daryan... unless he's now a reformed man or something.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
No telling how long he'd been there, and surely it was manslaughter, not murder?

Unless Daryan was arrested on something else entirely, it would definitely be murder. He had killed LeTouse when he was investigating the guitar with 100% murderous intent. Heck, even if he pleaded manslaughter the added crimes of assisted smuggling and blackmailing along with manipulating the investigation on day 1 would definitely net him a life sentence.

As for killing LeTouse, second degree murder maybe, or voluntary manslaughter. There was no preparation, no foreseeing it would possibly have to go that far, the only backup-plan was for Machi to burn the guitar with the cocoon, and Daryan was seemingly not even armed as he stole LeTouse's gun to kill him. It was LeTouse who confronted Daryan and they started arguing, culminating in Daryan shooting him. (I don't know about other systems but in Sweden killing a person to cover up for another crime can specifically be basis to push the crime from "murder" to "manslaughter")

As for the other things I cannot say and wasn't arguing as I'm not a jurist and what judical system we would even use as a basis, but as far as this dream... apparently it didn't. :-P

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Daryan is a pretty bad fella, but Dream-Daryan is such a good fella that no one can stay mad at him.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
I hope for your sake that the one who replaced him is someone trustworthy.

This made me picture Drunkworth stumbling through a doorway.

This reminded me of that dumb cartoon I drew. xD

Quote:
Quote:
So why is Phoenix also part bicycle? Are all lawyers just part bicycle? What is Athena, a duster and a bicycle?

What's going on.

I don't know. But I know I just found Athena while searching up bicycles:

Quote:
Quote:
Huh, sounds groovy.

Groovy, groovery, grooverest.

Nothing easier than hiking up Mt. Grooverest.

Quote:
He's been like, damn I haven't been having any Rubia-dreams lately :(

It's the only way we can communicate. (´・ω・` )

Southern Corn wrote:
This reminds me of a puzzle when we figured out that Kristoph was erasing our memories of our dreams with his mind controlling antenna unicorn hair. Then I stuffed his face with cornflakes as punishment.

Those were good times.

Indeed. One with a stuffed face of cornflakes certainly would have trouble mind-controlling anyone. I believe we must combat the Kristoph Menace with...
*fetches confetti blaster now filled with cornflakes*
MORE CORNFETTI!
*boom*

Quote:
Maya would also be a good healer, and Blackquill could be the swordsman.

Now it's become a mobile RPG. I am nonetheless no less curious.

Quote:
I personally choose to believe that the reason we never see the lawyers waist down in the courtroom is because they secretly transform into half bicycle things to enhance their bluffing powers.

You may be onto something. They may even transform into full bicycle to move from one location to the other. THAT's why we never see them walk from place to place. Because they don't. They cruise.

Quote:
As for the cutaways in the courtroom...they're all totally faked. Yep.

Dang cameraman has been lying to us all this time.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Reminds me of another cute kitty that used to post here in blue text a long time ago. I wonder where he went.

He joined forces with Kristoph.

Darn. I guess that explains the lack of AA dreams these past few months. :sadshoe:

Feels bad, man. Cornfetti?

Quote:
As for my assistant, the strange thing was that she didn't cry this time. She had completely disappeared and most likely had vital information on this man's murder.

How suspicious...

Quote:
Quote:
Apparently, this time it was an image of Phoenix hugging me tightly and crying about how much he's missed me. "Dad, it's been two days."

Two days is two long.

That's exactly Wright.

So I have actually gotten a dreamlet again. Phoenix was complaining to Edgeworth about some debt he's accrued. When the latter asked him how bad it was, he sorta got defensive and wouldn't admit how much he owed. Then, someone else I dunno asked me how much it was. I, being the daughter who would know these things, replied that "It was about 2 grand; nothing so bad that we couldn't pay off." As it turned out, the debt was to Maya over several rounds of Go Fish. Edgeworth looked disappointed to learn that.

And then I disappeared again into the world of Pokemon like usual.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:
Daryan is a pretty bad fella, but Dream-Daryan is such a good fella that no one can stay mad at him.

Aww...

Quote:

Intriguing.

Quote:

Ah! That's her alright :athena:

Quote:
Nothing easier than hiking up Mt. Grooverest.

With swagger in your steps.

Quote:
he sorta got defensive

Save that for the courtroom, Wright.

Quote:
As it turned out, the debt was to Maya over several rounds of Go Fish. Edgeworth looked disappointed to learn that.

Good heavens.

---
Klavier and Apollo were on the cover of a magazine, dressed in matching white faux fur-jackets.

Some AAI game where Klavier was present. He had a beanie and his hair was black and shorter in some kind of emo-like style. He said that upon hearing something he "almost wept", this was accompanied by a new sprites where tears were streaming down his face and chin in a cartoonish matter, and if you let the sprite loop a few times eventually his entire face up to the eyes would be covered in tears. "Almost" indeed.
Later on Klavier was standing in a shower, and a girl, dressed in boxers and a t-shirt, was showering with him, standing in front of him with her arms stretched out. Now the game was some sort of virtual reality, and I placed myself in front of the girl in the same position as her, so to my mum, who was in the same room, it looked like I was showering fully dressed with a game character. She found it funny. Still later on, Apollo was showering with Klavier.

Me, my mum and WG were sitting at a table. Mum asked "what's this about?" and held up three fingers. WG replied "it's the best kind of plan". Yeah, I think no one would gain from her learning about that joke in full detail xD You see, mum, it started with that lawyer game, and one of the lawyers was planning to...

Nerd Processor

Tried to lucid dream last night by focusing on Edgeworth's office but apparently not giving myself a physical form was a mistake because when I fell asleep properly everything went blank.

However does a semi-dream/daydream count? Sure some others I have posted in here have been more that than proper dreams...

Anyway it was Edgeworth in his office, post SOJ era, trying to work out whether he should do anything for Christmas. After all it was logical after all this time had passed for him to try to move on from the past. However he was then logically talking himself out of it - that people would no doubt be busy already, that of the people involved with helping him during THAT trial only one of them wasn't dense enough to bring it up (Apparently dream Edgeworth trusts Phoenix not to bring DL6 up but doesn't trust Larry or Gumshoe). He also reasoned Gumshoe would probably drop everything, wherever he was, if he asked him to come but he did not want someone to come merely out of a sense of obligation.

Fast forward to much nearer to Christmas and Edgeworth was busy working still and letting the secretary let other Prosecutor's leave for the holidays.

By Christmas Eve there was him and two other prosecutors left in the building. At this point it wasn't clear which two, though I do seem to recall that Blackquill was stated as spending time with Athena and some people from the space centre. But then Winston Payne asked to go home and it was implied his wife was mad at him for not being back yet.

Which then left Edgeworth and one unknown prosecutor in the building. Edgeworth decided to have his door back for a bit as it should be quiet enough to do so now - and that was when he heard the melancholy sounds of a guitar.

This is where everything seemed to get a bit hazy but basically a conversation with Klavier led to Edgeworth offering him Christmas Dinner because apparently he always cooks a proper Christmas meal on the off-chance that Franziska turns up because she would be furious if he hadn't planned the perfectly proper Christmas even if she didn't forewarn him, but also to have a way to get rid of Larry should he dare to try and show up.
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)

Quote:
However he was then logically talking himself out of it - that people would no doubt be busy already, that of the people involved with helping him during THAT trial only one of them wasn't dense enough to bring it up (Apparently dream Edgeworth trusts Phoenix not to bring DL6 up but doesn't trust Larry or Gumshoe).

That's reasonable... although I'm not entirely sure I'd trust Phoenix completely either. Sometimes his brain doesn't have a filter to his mouth.

Quote:
I do seem to recall that Blackquill was stated as spending time with Athena and some people from the space centre.

:3

Quote:
But then Winston Payne asked to go home and it was implied his wife was mad at him for not being back yet.

Aww.

Quote:
and that was when he heard the melancholy sounds of a guitar.

Aw.
Santa, slow-acting and new... Christmas time is coming for you...
Quote:
This is where everything seemed to get a bit hazy but basically a conversation with Klavier led to Edgeworth offering him Christmas Dinner because apparently he always cooks a proper Christmas meal on the off-chance that Franziska turns up because she would be furious if he hadn't planned the perfectly proper Christmas even if she didn't forewarn him, but also to have a way to get rid of Larry should he dare to try and show up.

:acro: <3

Happy Maria

Ruby Rues the Royalty wrote:

Dreams really do make people better.

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
I hope for your sake that the one who replaced him is someone trustworthy.

This made me picture Drunkworth stumbling through a doorway.

Please share this with us. I am intrigued.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So why is Phoenix also part bicycle? Are all lawyers just part bicycle? What is Athena, a duster and a bicycle?

What's going on.

Well, I certainly don't see any duster there. I guess Athena was secretly full bicycle or something.

Quote:
Quote:
He's been like, damn I haven't been having any Rubia-dreams lately :(

It's the only way we can communicate. (´・ω・` )

Dang, sounds like a rough family situation.

Quote:
Southern Corn wrote:
This reminds me of a puzzle when we figured out that Kristoph was erasing our memories of our dreams with his mind controlling antenna unicorn hair. Then I stuffed his face with cornflakes as punishment.

Those were good times.

Indeed. One with a stuffed face of cornflakes certainly would have trouble mind-controlling anyone. I believe we must combat the Kristoph Menace with...
*fetches confetti blaster now filled with cornflakes*
MORE CORNFETTI!
*boom*

This is an incredible idea and I cannot believe I didn't figure it out sooner. Now the AA dreams will return. Thanks, Rubzy.

Quote:
Quote:
Maya would also be a good healer, and Blackquill could be the swordsman.

Now it's become a mobile RPG. I am nonetheless no less curious.

Sure, let's keep this thing going.

There'll be in-app purchases which you'll have to get from Pearl but instead of money you'd have to pay here with Phoenix/Maya memorabilia. Drawings would get Hoghar priority over fanficition because Pearl still has a hard time reading a lot of the "eloquent" words used in them.

Of course, you'll have to do all this without telling Phoenix or Maya. Otherwise they'll get mad and play crappily on purpose.

Quote:
Quote:
I personally choose to believe that the reason we never see the lawyers waist down in the courtroom is because they secretly transform into half bicycle things to enhance their bluffing powers.

You may be onto something. They may even transform into full bicycle to move from one location to the other. THAT's why we never see them walk from place to place. Because they don't. They cruise.

Which explains how Phoenix only got a mild cold after falling off a bridge! He totally cycled back up in time and made it out barely.

That part was purposefully omitted by everyone in 3-5 just because of how ludicrous it was

Quote:
Quote:

...Could he be Retinz?

Geez, we're making a lot of crazy discoveries today.

Quote:

Please do. If he still tries to invade my dreams and remove them after being cornfetti'd, trollswat him.

Quote:
So I have actually gotten a dreamlet again. Phoenix was complaining to Edgeworth about some debt he's accrued. When the latter asked him how bad it was, he sorta got defensive and wouldn't admit how much he owed. Then, someone else I dunno asked me how much it was. I, being the daughter who would know these things, replied that "It was about 2 grand; nothing so bad that we couldn't pay off." As it turned out, the debt was to Maya over several rounds of Go Fish. Edgeworth looked disappointed to learn that.

Who gambles over Go Fish?

As for Phoenix, I guess he isn't the cards expert he pretends to be.

Quote:

Did you catch 'em all with your attorney's badges? :maya:

Gambling for Milliseconds wrote:
Klavier and Apollo were on the cover of a magazine, dressed in matching white faux fur-jackets.

Dang, look at those fashionistas.

Quote:
Some AAI game where Klavier was present. He had a beanie and his hair was black and shorter in some kind of emo-like style. He said that upon hearing something he "almost wept", this was accompanied by a new sprites where tears were streaming down his face and chin in a cartoonish matter, and if you let the sprite loop a few times eventually his entire face up to the eyes would be covered in tears. "Almost" indeed.

Beanie?
I guess Phoenix got back at him for what he did in 4-4.

Quote:
Later on Klavier was standing in a shower, and a girl, dressed in boxers and a t-shirt, was showering with him, standing in front of him with her arms stretched out. Now the game was some sort of virtual reality, and I placed myself in front of the girl in the same position as her, so to my mum, who was in the same room, it looked like I was showering fully dressed with a game character. She found it funny. Still later on, Apollo was showering with Klavier.

So you turned back from the girl to yourself?

Also yeah that makes no sense, who showers fully clothed?

Quote:
Me, my mum and WG were sitting at a table. Mum asked "what's this about?" and held up three fingers. WG replied "it's the best kind of plan". Yeah, I think no one would gain from her learning about that joke in full detail xD You see, mum, it started with that lawyer game, and one of the lawyers was planning to...

I don't see the problem here, this plan seems perfect and well explained.

Erdnowl wrote:
Tried to lucid dream last night by focusing on Edgeworth's office but apparently not giving myself a physical form was a mistake because when I fell asleep properly everything went blank.

Darn, lucid dreaming is hard.

Quote:
However does a semi-dream/daydream count? Sure some others I have posted in here have been more that than proper dreams...

I mean, that's a good question. If you're doing it consciously, can you really call it a dream?

Quote:
By Christmas Eve there was him and two other prosecutors left in the building. At this point it wasn't clear which two, though I do seem to recall that Blackquill was stated as spending time with Athena and some people from the space centre. But then Winston Payne asked to go home and it was implied his wife was mad at him for not being back yet.

Poor Payne. He needs to go home and have himself a Christmas Miracle.

Quote:
Which then left Edgeworth and one unknown prosecutor in the building. Edgeworth decided to have his door back for a bit as it should be quiet enough to do so now - and that was when he heard the melancholy sounds of a guitar.

Guitar...? Wait, was the prosecutor...

GODOT?!

Quote:

Oh, right. Are Franziska and Edgeworth married in your dream? That's the vibe I'm getting here.

Poor Larry though :larry:

Once again, not much to report. The dream wasn't AA related, but it did have M.Night Shyamalan in it for whatever reason.

Quote:
Dang, look at those fashionistas.

Yup, they're really stylish. :klavier: :apollo:

Quote:
Beanie?
I guess Phoenix got back at him for what he did in 4-4.

Hobo-Nick and Emo-Klav. It feels more legit than it probably should.

Quote:
So you turned back from the girl to yourself?

The girl and Klavier were like lifesize 3D-models, and I positioned myself in front of them.

Quote:
I don't see the problem here, this plan seems perfect and well explained.

It's all one needs to know.

Nerd Processor

Southern Corn wrote:
Nerdowl wrote:

Not likely - I wonder if anyone in his family blame him for his brother's behaviour...

Southern Corn wrote:
Nerdowl wrote:

GODOT?!

That would have been a VERY different dream. :redd:

Southern Corn wrote:
Nerdowl wrote:

Oh, right. Are Franziska and Edgeworth married in your dream? That's the vibe I'm getting here.

Poor Larry though :larry:

:lana: Edgeworth and Franziska? No I don't think so. I don't recall the dream implying any pairings actually which is unusual.

Subby seemed more focussed on cheering Klavier up. Which again leads me to believe Kristoph has gone somewhere and is up to something. :nick:

By "cartoon", I was actually referring to that crayon slideshow I shared before, but just for you guys, I've added in an extra scene.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
he sorta got defensive

Save that for the courtroom, Wright.

"I did not lose a bet! I was just... feeling really charitable."
"Now I know that doesn't sound like you at all."

Quote:

Right up there with an old dream of mine where Edgeworth was starred on a magazine cover. Such fabulous gentlemen.

Quote:

I'm having trouble envisioning how his face would be almost completely covered in his tears, but I'm guessing it's still quite graceful in some way.

Quote:
Still later on, Apollo was showering with Klavier.

Trying to figure out if they're still fully clothed...

Quote:

Do I need to take a shot for this? Ah, heck, let's do it. *takes a shot of mom's wine*

Nerdowl wrote:

What a sweet and beautiful ending. I like his way of dealing with Larry.

Southern Corn wrote:
Sure, let's keep this thing going.

There'll be in-app purchases which you'll have to get from Pearl but instead of money you'd have to pay here with Phoenix/Maya memorabilia. Drawings would get Hoghar priority over fanficition because Pearl still has a hard time reading a lot of the "eloquent" words used in them.

Of course, you'll have to do all this without telling Phoenix or Maya. Otherwise they'll get mad and play crappily on purpose.

Whoa, whoa, hold up. Phoenix and Maya are playing the game too? I was expecting 4th wall breaks, but not like this...

Obviously, the Payne Bros are that one recurring boss you have to fight over and over again because they somehow never quit bugging you.

Quote:
Which explains how Phoenix only got a mild cold after falling off a bridge! He totally cycled back up in time and made it out barely.

That part was purposefully omitted by everyone in 3-5 just because of how ludicrous it was

Poor Phoenix. No one ever believes him when he says he's a bicycle capable of defying gravity.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

...Could he be Retinz?

Geez, we're making a lot of crazy discoveries today.

That's... disturbing. I mean, Dream-Retinz is totally cool, but I wouldn't want Retinz piloting any cameras after that fatal publicity stunt he pulled.

Quote:
Quote:

Please do. If he still tries to invade my dreams and remove them after being cornfetti'd, trollswat him.

Will do. I'm in the mood to trollswat someone after my connection with Nick broke again last night.

Quote:
Who gambles over Go Fish?

As for Phoenix, I guess he isn't the cards expert he pretends to be.

Maya. And he's not that bad, but Maya is THE Go Fish Master. At least that's what Subby tells me.

Quote:
Quote:

Did you catch 'em all with your attorney's badges? :maya:

Nah, but I did find a game guide that was drawn like a magic circle of trainers who make requests of you to show them your Pokemon. Apparently, the ideal Pokemon that covered almost all of them was a certain non-Pokemon blue puppy I know, but Mudkip came pretty close.

Quote:
Quote:

I mean, that's a good question. If you're doing it consciously, can you really call it a dream?

Daydreams exist. This thread doesn't only count REM dreams. ;)

Quote:
Quote:

He's gone home to become a family man.

Nerdowl wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Nerdowl wrote:

GODOT?!

That would have been a VERY different dream. :redd:

:godot: "I'm back, baby, to soothe your blackened soul..."
:edgeworth: "You're under arrest for breaking and entering is what you are. You aren't even a prosecutor anymore. What are you doing here?"
"Ha... Can't a guy enjoy some smooth jazz while he's out on parole?"
"Get out of Gavin's office."

Quote:
Subby seemed more focussed on cheering Klavier up. Which again leads me to believe Kristoph has gone somewhere and is up to something. :nick:

Oh, no. Quick, take this cornfetti blaster! It's the best way to stuff his face full of cornflakes!
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Quote:
By "cartoon", I was actually referring to that crayon slideshow I shared before, but just for you guys, I've added in an extra scene.

You're doing the lawd's work.

Quote:
Right up there with an old dream of mine where Edgeworth was starred on a magazine cover. Such fabulous gentlemen.

Quote:
I'm having trouble envisioning how his face would be almost completely covered in his tears, but I'm guessing it's still quite graceful in some way.

Like they took a pen and drew on a tear, and then more tears and kept going all over his face. It wasn't graceful in the slightest.

Quote:
Trying to figure out if they're still fully clothed...

I... I don't know, Tiffany.

Quote:
Do I need to take a shot for this? Ah, heck, let's do it. *takes a shot of mom's wine*

I think the Edgeworthian take on a dilemma like this would be: if you're doubting whether or not to take a shot, take the shot.

Quote:
And he's not that bad, but Maya is THE Go Fish Master.

I don't know what Go Fish is, but of course she is.

Quote:
:godot: "I'm back, baby, to soothe your blackened soul..."
:edgeworth: "You're under arrest for breaking and entering is what you are. You aren't even a prosecutor anymore. What are you doing here?"
"Ha... Can't a guy enjoy some smooth jazz while he's out on parole?"
"Get out of Gavin's office."

xD But he has the best speakers...

i s2g this thread became a neverending chatroom at this point lol

as for me, forget aa related dreams, i lost interest in aa over time

Klavier and Polecat were talking, about dating amongst other things. Klavier said he either liked or disliked some really detailed scenario and Polecat said "I haven't experienced that enough times to make a generalized statement on it" (the joke being it was so specific he most likely hadn't experienced it ever).

Happy Maria

Goldia wrote:
i s2g this thread became a neverending chatroom at this point lol

That implies that it wasn't before. :P

Going for Miles wrote:
Klavier and Polecat were talking, about dating amongst other things. Klavier said he either liked or disliked some really detailed scenario and Polecat said "I haven't experienced that enough times to make a generalized statement on it" (the joke being it was so specific he most likely hadn't experienced it ever).

Huh. It sounds like it could work in the right hands. Now you've got me thinking.

Another day without AA dreams.

You know what to do, Rubia.

Nerd Processor

Going for Miles wrote:

You know, I've been following this thread for quite a while now and I'm still not sure I know who Polecat is. :lana:

Last edited by Nerdowl on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ah, yes, the ol' Edgeworthian adage: "When in doubt, drink. When in doubt of drinking too much, remember, 'What would Drunkworth do?' and then drink anyway."

Go Fish is a simple card game where two or more players start with some number of cards in hand (usually 7 or so) and asks to see if they have a matching number. If there is, the player takes it and sets the pair aside. If not, someone has to say "Go Fish" and the player has to draw from the deck. Whoever clears their hands first ends the game and players count up their captured cards. The one with the most pairs wins. (Sometimes, people can change the rules to collecting all four of a number at once if there are. They count as two pairs.)

Apparently Maya just has incredible luck with cards. How he managed to rack up 2000 bucks of losses is beyond me, though.

SC, here, I'll lend you the cornfetti blaster =&=< to use as you like.

Well, that was strange. My latest dream started off a bit
depressing, being alone in the rain with but a jacket draped over me. At some point, though, I ended up transforming into a were-Pomeranian and from there, I traveled long and far in a search for friends and family.

I later became super popular as a result of participating in racing contests and card games as 'The Pom' and finally I made my way back home... in Taiwan? Huh.

Oh, and of course I got a call from Dad checking on me asking where I've been.
"Ruff."
"I see."

...What a beautiful metaphor for my journey throughout Court-Records.

Quote:
You know, I've been following this thread for quite a while now and I'm still not sure I know who Polecat is. :lana:

A guy who made himself Apollo's nemesis by being a sneaky little bastard and a nuisance to him. But now they're also good friends... and he's good friends with Klavi and Retinz too.

Quote:
'What would Drunkworth do?'

The ultimate life motto.

Quote:
Go Fish is

Oooh. We have that too, but in Sweden we call it "exists in the lake". "Go fish" is way catchier.

Quote:
Well, that was strange. My latest dream started off a bit
depressing, being alone in the rain with but a jacket draped over me. At some point, though, I ended up transforming into a were-Pomeranian and from there, I traveled long and far in a search for friends and family.

Aww.

Quote:
made my way back home... in Taiwan?

WELCOME!

---
Of course, tonight's dream involves the mysterious Polecat... and two other dream-exclusive-characters. Polecat, Gress and Atipha, it might have been other people too but them for a fact, were drunk in someone's home, presumably Atipha's because he went to bed in an actual bed, Gress slept on the couch and Polecat was the last one standing, then the sound of an ambulance was heard from outside and Polecat started thinking about where he should be sleeping. There actually was an ambulance driving by tonight close enough for me to hear it, but that has to be the shittiest real-world-into-dream-incorporation I've ever seen, it didn't even try to make sense of it in the dream. "Ah, an ambulance, that reminds me it's time for me to go to sleep as well." Anyway, Polecat eventually decided to sleep in the bed with Atipha, the dream explained they both had experience with rock-climbing and that rock-climbers are used to being close to other people. I assume this dream took place before the one where they were making out. Even so it felt like a pretty arbitrary explanation when "Polecat is fine with sleeping next to people because he's Polecat" and "Atipha is fine with Polecat sleeping next to him because it's Polecat" would have done.

Nerd Processor

@Rubia: Ahh, a journey through your time on c-r indeed. :edgey:

Also, were you channeling drunkworth? It’s just the way I read your post with the drunkworth quote that then went into an explanation of how to play Go Fish without any pause or explanation. :redd:

Edit: were not we’re, gah touchscreens. :payne:

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

A guy who made himself Apollo's nemesis by being a sneaky little bastard and a nuisance to him. But now they're also good friends... and he's good friends with Klavi and Retinz too.

Ahh, I see, I think. :klavier:

Not sure I’m so happy that he’s friends with Retinz though...

Quote:
It’s just the way I read your post with the drunkworth quote that then went into an explanation of how to play Go Fish without any pause or explanation. :redd:

Logic Go Fish.

Quote:
Ahh, I see, I think. :klavier:

He's a complex concept, that Poley. =)

Quote:
Not sure I’m so happy that he’s friends with Retinz though...

I know right, let's just hope he's not a bad influence on him.

Happy Maria

Nerdowl wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

Heck, I barely even grasp who he is. I've just gotten used to him I guess.

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Ah, yes, the ol' Edgeworthian adage: "When in doubt, drink. When in doubt of drinking too much, remember, 'What would Drunkworth do?' and then drink anyway."

Cheers! :b33r:

Quote:
Apparently Maya just has incredible luck with cards. How he managed to rack up 2000 bucks of losses is beyond me, though.

He can pay up in burgers though, right?

Quote:
SC, here, I'll lend you the cornfetti blaster =&=< to use as you like.

Thanks. It'll be handy.

Quote:
Well, that was strange. My latest dream started off a bit depressing, being alone in the rain with but a jacket draped over me. At some point, though, I ended up transforming into a were-Pomeranian and from there, I traveled long and far in a search for friends and family.

Did you scare anyone as a were-Pom? Were you chased endlessly by pitchfork carrying crowds?

Quote:
I later became super popular as a result of participating in racing contests and card games as 'The Pom' and finally I made my way back home... in Taiwan? Huh.

...Oh. Not what I thought where this was going. Reminds me of that one C&H strip.

Quote:
Oh, and of course I got a call from Dad checking on me asking where I've been.
"Ruff."
"I see."

Arf.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

It's really beautiful when you think about it. How many nemisises do you have who you're also good friends with?

Quote:
Quote:
Go Fish is

Oooh. We have that too, but in Sweden we call it "exists in the lake". "Go fish" is way catchier.

Loved the way you snipped that tag. Go Fish sure is.

Exists in the lake sounds kind of philosophical, strangely enough.

Nerdy wrote:
Also, were you channeling drunkworth? It’s just the way I read your post with the drunkworth quote that then went into an explanation of how to play Go Fish without any pause or explanation. :redd:

I now have an image of Drunkworth randomly transitioning into Wikipedia articles halfway through conversation.

"Ya know what they *hic!* shay, drinkersh are never *hic!* quittersh.

Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard, a checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid. The game is played by millions of people worldwide.

Each player begins with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. Each of the six piece types moves differently, with the most powerful being the queen and the least powerful the pawn. The objective is to checkmate the opponent's king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture. To this end, a player's pieces are used to attack and capture the opponent's pieces, while supporting each other. In addition to checkmate, the game can be won by voluntary resignation of the opponent, which typically occurs when too much material is lost or checkmate appears inevitable. There are also several ways a game can end in a draw."

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
It’s just the way I read your post with the drunkworth quote that then went into an explanation of how to play Go Fish without any pause or explanation. :redd:

Logic Go Fish.

"Aha! You asked me for a king earlier but had yours taken away. Yet now you have another one in your possession? Clearly the only rational explanation is that you beamed an extra king card from the outer reaches of space when we weren't no looking! And since you could do that, there can be only one explanation to this...YOU'RE AN ALIEN IN DISGUISE! ADMIT IT!"

Thankfully I managed to cornfetti Kristoph and you know who away tonight and had a dream.

I wish I didn't have that dream.

Sorry, but I'm actually going to refrain from talking about this one due to the nature of its content.

Anyway, in other news, I actually recovered my chess set today searching for something and I think I can finally have that Knights vs Peasants match I proposed forever ago. Stay tuned for further updates.

Quote:
Loved the way you snipped that tag. Go Fish sure is.

The sun is shining, the sky is blue and Go Fish is. What a day.

Quote:

It does! Especially when used to answer a question like in the game.
-Do you have a King?
-Exists in the lake. :viola:

Quote:
"Ya know what they *hic!* shay, drinkersh are never *hic!* quittersh.

Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard, a checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid. The game is played by millions of people worldwide.

Each player begins with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. Each of the six piece types moves differently, with the most powerful being the queen and the least powerful the pawn. The objective is to checkmate the opponent's king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture. To this end, a player's pieces are used to attack and capture the opponent's pieces, while supporting each other. In addition to checkmate, the game can be won by voluntary resignation of the opponent, which typically occurs when too much material is lost or checkmate appears inevitable. There are also several ways a game can end in a draw."

Ohh you kehn jahs assiahn yohsuhf two piecess n us'ehm to topple thather plahyehs pieces ovuh and declah yuhseulf winnah. Tha's ha ah play. Laahgick chess!

Quote:
"Aha! You asked me for a king earlier but had yours taken away. Yet now you have another one in your possession? Clearly the only rational explanation is that you beamed an extra king card from the outer reaches of space when we weren't no looking! And since you could do that, there can be only one explanation to this...YOU'RE AN ALIEN IN DISGUISE! ADMIT IT!"

It does make more sense than the logic chess.

Quote:
Sorry, but I'm actually going to refrain from talking about this one due to the nature of its content.

Which in itself speaks more than a thousand words.

Quote:
Anyway, in other news, I actually recovered my chess set today searching for something and I think I can finally have that Knights vs Peasants match I proposed forever ago.

Excellent.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

It does! Especially when used to answer a question like in the game.
-Do you have a King?
-Exists in the lake. :viola:

The king's body is in the lake! Oh noes!

...This is strangely similar to the game I just had.

Quote:
Ohh you kehn jahs assiahn yohsuhf two piecess n us'ehm to topple thather plahyehs pieces ovuh and declah yuhseulf winnah. Tha's ha ah play. Laahgick chess!

Hell yes. Best part of logic chess is that it has nothing to do with chess. Nor with logic, really.

Quote:
Quote:
Anyway, in other news, I actually recovered my chess set today searching for something and I think I can finally have that Knights vs Peasants match I proposed forever ago.

Excellent.

Yep. This is the story of the game:

Spoiler: This will be the best thing you'll ever read in your life :larry:
Peasants vs Knights

So there once was a little village known as Phoenixia. It was under the rule of an evil tyrant known was Mails Wineworth, who taxed the peasants living in the town so heavily that they could barely afford their basic amenities. One day, a knight with a flair of edge to him was riding across the tiny village when a young peasant with spiky hair jumped out of nowhere and threw him of his horse! Naturally, the knight was furious and demanded that his horse be returned, but the young peasant refused. This led to the knight informing King Wineworth of this, this propagating a heinously vulgar and gory war.

At first, the peasants seemed to be winning. The knights, riding donkeys (because the peasants had managed to take their horses) were overpowered by the sheer number of enemies and were vanquished. But then King Wineworth brought out his secret weapon- a bottle of what he claimed to be 'grape juice'! He smacked everyone (including his own men) with the bottle and in his intoxicated fury managed to obliterate the majority of the enemies, including the young peasant's equally spiky haired lover, who died yelling out her fiancé's name in agony.

The young peasant (who was leading the peasants onward) became enraged and lashed out against the knights, letting several of his men die in the process. While this was all going on, Queen Wineworth was brutally assassinated by a pawn, who turned out to be a double agent working for the peasants! But the twists weren't over yet! A rook from the knight's side managed to infiltrate the peasant's base and destroy it completely, killing several of the rank soldiers inside. Soon, it looked as though the battle was finally coming to an end. There seemed to be only pawns on the battlefield, while in a secluded corner the leader were battling it out.

King Wineworth did not seem worn down by the battle, and it showed as he was single handedly besting the young peasant in a fencing match. But he soon tripped, and the young peasant took the opportunity and stabbed him in the back cold bloodedly. But Mails was far from finished. He crawled to the riverside, and using his powers (as he had been decreed the Mailssaih the year before), he converted the entire thing into wife and drank from it, thus replenishing his strength. But the clever young peasant manipulated him using his sweet talk into turning the lake back into water and pushed him in, leading him to drown within minutes!

And as this unfolded, onlookers cheered. Victory had been achieved, and the tyrannical knights bested! This led to a revolution within the state and the young peasant was appointed the new ruler of Phoenixia along with several nearby villages. He brought forth a new age of prosperity and his people lived blissfully without fear and without being overtaxed.

The End.

Moral of the Story: Don't ever let me make up a story using a chess game.

That was way longer than I was expecting it to be. I'm sorry about that :P

Last edited by Southern Corn on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phoenixia!! :D My favourite part of 6-1 outside of everyone singing. Ah, beautiful story, and with a moral and all :acro:

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Phoenixia!! :D My favourite part of 6-1 outside of everyone singing. Ah, beautiful story, and with a moral and all :acro:

I tried to include that part in and I'm glad it worked. :godot:

Glad you loved the story! I included the moral so that the kiddies can get something from it :D Wonderful, isn't it?

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

The ultimate life motto.

I ask myself this question every day. And because today (er, yesterday) was Thanksgiving, I decided on an answer: I would drink. It was just a shot of wine, but I'm not much of a drinker.

Quote:
Quote:
Go Fish is

That sounds deep.

...Wait, I didn't mean to make a pun. Ah, well.
...Wait, did I just make another pun?

Quote:
Quote:
made my way back home... in Taiwan?

WELCOME!

Honestly, it wouldn't be my first time there.

Quote:
Of course, tonight's dream involves the mysterious Polecat... and two other dream-exclusive-characters. Polecat, Gress and Atipha, it might have been other people too but them for a fact, were drunk in someone's home,

DRRRrrruuuuunnnkk.

Ahem. Sorry, I think I may be catching something.

Quote:
"Ah, an ambulance, that reminds me it's time for me to go to sleep as well."

Well, the way I know it's really late is if the night-shift train comes a-rumbling at 2:00 in the morning when people are asleep and legally has to loudly toot its horn to let people know it's not an earthquake.

Quote:
Even so it felt like a pretty arbitrary explanation when "Polecat is fine with sleeping next to people because he's Polecat" and "Atipha is fine with Polecat sleeping next to him because it's Polecat" would have done.

I don't remember if I've made this joke before, but isn't that a good reason why he's called "Polecat"?

Nerdowl wrote:

Ah, I wasn't at the time. If I had, it'd probably be a bit shorter.

"Issa gam wer yah get fish frahm peepo an' yah win! Laaahjik Fish!"
"Mom, please stop adding 'logic' to everything. It doesn't make it better."
*sigh* "An' th's whai ah'm yua Dad..."
"No, you're the Mom. Dad is over there eating the salmon you brought."

Southern Corn wrote:
Quote:

That's a lotta burgers. :o

Quote:
Did you scare anyone as a were-Pom? Were you chased endlessly by pitchfork carrying crowds?

Hmm... I think I did scare some people, but they stopped being scared after I acted cute. Because I was a were-Pom; it comes naturally.

Quote:
Quote:

...Oh. Not what I thought where this was going. Reminds me of that one C&H strip.

Which strip was that? Been a while since I've read Calvin & Hobbes.

Quote:
Nerdy wrote:

I now have an image of Drunkworth randomly transitioning into Wikipedia articles halfway through conversation.

Oh, noooo... Dx
For the record, I didn't visit Wikipedia. I don't plagiarize with my explanations. :p

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Logic Go Fish.

Dx

Going for Miles wrote:

This is precisely why the developers didn't let Edgeworth bring a chessboard with him during investigations. It would have been much too distracting.

Southern Corn wrote:

Who knew the Phoenicians had such an esoteric story among their history. The names of the mentioned sound somewhat familiar, but it's clear this story has absolutely nothing to do with Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth. I would know.

I've been meaning to post this earlier but only got a chance until now. I had a Thanksgiving dream! So it was just a quick scene of Takumi, Yamazaki, Eshiro, and others, along with guest and MHX producer Shintaro Kojima, all enjoying a pleasant commemorative feast together. They were celebrating the series' history and it was all so very comforting.

Meanwhile, I had another dream where someone had been working on and just released some betas of a fan-made game. It starred all the fandom's favorite shippings... and pit the characters in battles to the death in the style of Street Fighter! It was great. I saw two guys playing the beta using Franziska vs Adrian and the one playing Adrian absolutely annihilated the other. It wasn't too gory, but about as much injury you'd expect from a drop kick finisher move. I also saw screenshots featuring Phoenix and Miles throwing down in a drunken brawl. I figured they were drunk, anyway, since they leaping at each other like wild animals.

I'm going to bed soon. G'night, and...
=&=< *******
MORE CORNFETTI IS NEVER A BAD THING! :D

Quote:
I ask myself this question every day. And because today (er, yesterday) was Thanksgiving, I decided on an answer: I would drink. It was just a shot of wine, but I'm not much of a drinker.

Good on you.

Quote:
That sounds deep.

...Wait, I didn't mean to make a pun. Ah, well.
...Wait, did I just make another pun?

Ehehe. :edgey:

Quote:
Honestly, it wouldn't be my first time there.

WELCOME BACK!

Quote:
DRRRrrruuuuunnnkk.

:o

Quote:
Well, the way I know it's really late is if the night-shift train comes a-rumbling at 2:00 in the morning when people are asleep and legally has to loudly toot its horn to let people know it's not an earthquake.

Lovely.

Quote:
I don't remember if I've made this joke before, but isn't that a good reason why he's called "Polecat"?

I vaguely recognize it and nevertheless I don't get it :adrian:

Quote:
So it was just a quick scene of Takumi, Yamazaki, Eshiro, and others, along with guest and MHX producer Shintaro Kojima, all enjoying a pleasant commemorative feast together. They were celebrating the series' history and it was all so very comforting.

Awww :D

---
Uhm... Klavier, I think?

A portrait of Apollo.

Drunk n' sleeping pt. 2: The T.A.G team were drunk and sitting in a sofa, Atipha was falling asleep but as a previous dream have noted he doesn't snore, it wasn't distracting. Meanwhile Timmari was sitting leaning against Gress and seemed to be about to fall asleep too.

One of the weirdest AA-related dream I had was about some green-suited OC defense attorney objecting with Little Busters song by The Pillows playing in the background (some of you may remember it from FLCL).

Happy Maria

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

The ultimate life motto.

I thought today was Thanksgiving for you Japanifornians?

Quote:
Quote:
Of course, tonight's dream involves the mysterious Polecat... and two other dream-exclusive-characters. Polecat, Gress and Atipha, it might have been other people too but them for a fact, were drunk in someone's home,

DRRRrrruuuuunnnkk.

Today I learned that intoxication is contagious.

Quote:
Nerdowl wrote:

Ah, I wasn't at the time. If I had, it'd probably be a bit shorter.

"Issa gam wer yah get fish frahm peepo an' yah win! Laaahjik Fish!"
"Mom, please stop adding 'logic' to everything. It doesn't make it better."
*sigh* "An' th's whai ah'm yua Dad..."
"No, you're the Mom. Dad is over there eating the salmon you brought."

...Now that I think about it, Rubia, how was it decided who was the mother and father in your relationship?

I hope it wasn't something as silly as 'Edgeworth's frills are pretty girly'

Quote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Quote:

That's a lotta burgers. :o

Well, it could be or couldn't be. Maybe Maya really wants to have this really rare 2000$ burger or something.

Quote:
Quote:

Hmm... I think I did scare some people, but they stopped being scared after I acted cute. Because I was a were-Pom; it comes naturally.

I can see that. Poms are totes adorbs.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Which strip was that? Been a while since I've read Calvin & Hobbes.

The one where Calvin wonders where he came from and then Hobbes checks his shirt and comments that he apparently was made in Taiwan. That one.

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:

This is precisely why the developers didn't let Edgeworth bring a chessboard with him during investigations. It would have been much too distracting.

Great, now I have an image of Drunkworth getting angry that his Logic Chess isn't yielding any results and just resorting to beating the witnesses with the chessboard to give him info.

Quote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Who knew the Phoenicians had such an esoteric story among their history. The names of the mentioned sound somewhat familiar, but it's clear this story has absolutely nothing to do with Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth. I would know.

Indeed. It was a very different time back then, you see.

Obviously. Your parents and this story are pretty much mutually exclusive and have nothing in common with each other.

Quote:
I've been meaning to post this earlier but only got a chance until now. I had a Thanksgiving dream! So it was just a quick scene of Takumi, Yamazaki, Eshiro, and others, along with guest and MHX producer Shintaro Kojima, all enjoying a pleasant commemorative feast together. They were celebrating the series' history and it was all so very comforting.

Sounds warm and comfy. :D

Quote:
I also saw screenshots featuring Phoenix and Miles throwing down in a drunken brawl. I figured they were drunk, anyway, since they leaping at each other like wild animals.

This. I like this.

Quote:
I'm going to bed soon. G'night, and...
=&=< *******
MORE CORNFETTI IS NEVER A BAD THING! :D

Sweet dreams!

Thanks for the extra cornfetti. It'll prove to be handy tonight.

Hoing for Miles wrote:
A portrait of Apollo.

Sounds nice. Did Klavy have his own too?

Oh by the way, yesterday's prosecutor play date was super fun, Mr/Mrs. Alex Godot. I think our kids got along pretty well. The injuries were pretty minor too! We should meet up again. :franny: :godot:

I think today's dream was brought on completely by myself. I made a mental note to myself when I woke up just how great it was.

Basically the plot of this dream was that I was messing with a chess board for no reason and dividing it into quadrants using a Cartesian plane.

Can you guess where this came from?

There was also a part where I found that I had divulged too much info about myself in this thread and got worried but honestly that above part takes the cake. :will: I've jinxed quite a lot of people before but never myself.

Quote:
Great, now I have an image of Drunkworth getting angry that his Logic Chess isn't yielding any results and just resorting to beating the witnesses with the chessboard to give him info.

So that's what he meant with this...

Quote:

Not that I know of.

Quote:
I think our kids got along pretty well. The injuries were pretty minor too! We should meet up again. :franny: :godot:

Aah, how precious. Yes totally.

Quote:
I've jinxed quite a lot of people before but never myself.

Now that's a feat.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Goddamn that sounds like a war alright xD

Quote:
Quote:

Not that I know of.

Darn, sounds like he got gipped.

Quote:
Quote:
I think our kids got along pretty well. The injuries were pretty minor too! We should meet up again. :franny: :godot:

Aah, how precious. Yes totally.

Next week, same place?

Quote:
Quote:

Now that's a feat.

Hopefully I can keep this up and I won't even need to use that extra cornfetti blasted anymore.

Funny, I think the blaster has been really effective for me lately. I think I'll keep it around.

Southern Corn wrote:
I thought today was Thanksgiving for you Japanifornians?

Well, since we have an extended holiday break because of it, I guess Thanksgiving covers four days. It's Friday now. :3

Quote:
Today I learned that intoxication is contagious.

Yeah, especially if your parents are really annoying when they're drunk and you drink to spite them and then you get kinda drunk.

Quote:
...Now that I think about it, Rubia, how was it decided who was the mother and father in your relationship?

It was as silly as "Phoenix got there first". My first dream featuring him as my dad and not some troll was around when SoJ info was coming in. At the time, Maya took my mom's place.
And then came along the dream where Nick and Edge replaced my parents in my home. The dream was so meta it was scary... Eventually, I had another where we added Maya as second wife to answer how Maya plays into the family, and a few others with Trucy, Pearl, and Apollo as siblings.

Quote:
Well, it could be or couldn't be. Maybe Maya really wants to have this really rare 2000$ burger or something.

That's a really expensive burger. What's it made of, gold leaves for the lettuce and the highest quality Japan-based beef?

Quote:
The one where Calvin wonders where he came from and then Hobbes checks his shirt and comments that he apparently was made in Taiwan. That one.

Haha, ah, that one. I was made in America, though.

Quote:
Oh by the way, yesterday's prosecutor play date was super fun, Mr/Mrs. Alex Godot. I think our kids got along pretty well. The injuries were pretty minor too! We should meet up again. :franny: :godot:

Wait, am I missing something here? Since when have you two been going on play dates?

Quote:
Basically the plot of this dream was that I was messing with a chess board for no reason and dividing it into quadrants using a Cartesian plane.

Can you guess where this came from?

Uh... Go Fish?

Quote:

Wow, how do you do it? I jinx myself all the time.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

*grabs chessboard* "Checkmate."

I got a dreamlet last night. Regina was promoting some campaign about "Sharing is caring!" and Phoenix and Maya were agreeing all the way. I, being the satirical voice, then followed with: "Yeah, 'cause we all know that sharing evidence with the prosecution before the trial is the best way to win."

Quote:
Wait, am I missing something here? Since when have you two been going on play dates?

Franziska and Godot have, because apparently Franziska is SC's daughter and I had a dream a long time ago that ended with the realization that Godot is my son, so we figured our kids should hang out.

Quote:
I got a dreamlet last night. Regina was promoting some campaign about "Sharing is caring!" and Phoenix and Maya were agreeing all the way. I, being the satirical voice, then followed with: "Yeah, 'cause we all know that sharing evidence with the prosecution before the trial is the best way to win."

But if you don't you might get tased.

Dessie DeLite gave my hair a trim. I had a Klavier-cake. Then I had some silly adventure in a public bathroom with an old classmate from middle school and I thought "haha, we're bathroom buddies now [like Polecat and Gress at Nahyuta's and Timmari's wedding according to a dream]"

Happy Maria

I think I may have had a dreamlet today, but I can't remember any of the details haha.

It's kind of cool you had a nostalgic kind of dream today though, GfM. The Dessie trim and Klavy cake sound cool too :D

Hehe. Yeah, I liked them :edgey:

I was planning to write a story from four character perspectives and wrote it down like "path, path, path, path, destination". The path-part was inspired by Drunkworth's paaAAAaaaaaAAAAaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAaath.

Klavier, Timmari, Gress and Atipha had been drinking together (what's with all these alcohol-dreams of mine anyway??). Next day, Timmari was the last one to wake up and greeted the others with a yawning "mooooooorniiing". He was feeling a little queasy at first but a cheese and tomato sandwich took care of that. Apparently they had been drawing random silly stuff the night before, and so Klavier came laughing with a particularly ugly drawing in his hand and asked who had made it. Never got to know the answer to that but I'm gonna hope it was he who'd made it and forgotten about it.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
I was planning to write a story from four character perspectives and wrote it down like "path, path, path, path, destination". The path-part was inspired by Drunkworth's paaAAAaaaaaAAAAaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAaath.

Beautiful.

Quote:
(what's with all these alcohol-dreams of mine anyway??)

You go for Drunkworth all the time. Clearly this was inevitable.

Quote:
He was feeling a little queasy at first but a cheese and tomato sandwich took care of that.

Yum yum.

Quote:
Apparently they had been drawing random silly stuff the night before, and so Klavier came laughing with a particularly ugly drawing in his hand and asked who had made it. Never got to know the answer to that but I'm gonna hope it was he who'd made it and forgotten about it.

I...tried my hand at what the drawing could've been. I apologise in advance.

Spoiler: Trigger Warning: Alchohol

Page 405 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby