Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 4 of 71[ 2837 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 71  Next

Re: Favorite PW Pairings, Part Two!Topic%20Title

Science: It's cuter than ever

Aetheryn wrote:
Fanfare wrote:
Aetheryn wrote:
I like Marshall / Lana --it is a definite fave of mine. I'd rant more about it but I really wouldn't have that much to add since most has been said already. ^_^

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE Marshall/ Lana.

You officially win. =D

Woohoo!

Didn't Angel talk about Lana and Jake for a bit after you see Edgey...
Spoiler: 1-5 semi-important thing
...with his resignation paper?

Anyway, she said something about that when Neil died, Jake probably would've lost it if it wasn't for Lana helping him through.

When she said that, Marshall / Lana immediately rose to the top of my list.

Yesh =) She also said that seeing Jake so upset and determined made Lana more desperate to win the case. Even if EdgeworthxLana is my OTP I have to admit that JakexLana is one of the most healthy and most probable relationships outside of the canon ones.

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Fanfare wrote:
Android 21 3/7 wrote:
I'm a Larry / Ka-Whip shipper too! My favorite half-joking pairing, but it's growing on me too! I already put my essay regarding the subject in the debate thread! Von Karma

SWEET! :O I'll have to read them. I can't decide between Larry/ Ka-Whip or Larry/ Maya Fey. Both are cute, though...

Larry Maya Fey for me. Just because I can't see Franziska being anything BUT irritated with Larry (and he's not -cute- like Maya is). And Maya and Larry can be bonkers together.

And it frees Fran up for Adrian >.>
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Quote:
I don'treally like the idea of the smaller younger one as the dominet one, I dunno...

Fran would totally be the dominant one in a relationship with Miles, though :P (Or at least, he'd let her act like it).

I dunno. After the airport scene I CAN'T see the Von Karma siblings as romantic, but I can see how other people would.

Lana/Mia is also FTW.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

e × e = e²

Pertaining to Franziska and Miles, I have to agree - I don't see them as a romantic pairing.

But they could certainly be an intimate pairing. Kek, pseudo-incest.
ImageImageImageImageImage

lolkoala.

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Quote:
I don'treally like the idea of the smaller younger one as the dominet one, I dunno...

Fran would totally be the dominant one in a relationship with Miles, though :P (Or at least, he'd let her act like it).

I dunno. After the airport scene I CAN'T see the Von Karma siblings as romantic, but I can see how other people would.

Lana/Mia is also FTW.

...And Friska is actually taller than Adrian by (DUN DUN DUN) one centimeter. :D
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.

This is not spy

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Larry Maya Fey for me. Just because I can't see Franziska being anything BUT irritated with Larry (and he's not -cute- like Maya is). And Maya and Larry can be bonkers together.

Oh yeah. I forgot. ADRIAN WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME. ;__;

My DeviantART account

Sexy Angie icon by me, sorry dudes. No stealing here, please.

What?

:gumshoe:

Last edited by Lamfook on Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

@FranxMiles: After closer inspection of the airport scene, I have to say that I agree that it doesn't really lend itself to romance...if only because 1. There's too much of a sense of him leaving her behind for a healthy romantic relationship at that point, and 2. that scene bares a faint but creepy resemblance to me and my older brother o.o;; And there is exactly a 0% chance of a romantic relationship between me and my brother o.0

But I still like them. I adore them as siblings and they're so intimate that romance isn't entirely out of the question later on, methinks. While I don't like it during the game's timeframe, I think there's a possibility of it after the game, perhaps once Franziska has had a chance to grow and mature.
...OR SHE COULD BE TEH LEZ WITH ADRIAN HEYWHYNOT >>;

Lolwut?

Lamfook wrote:
Detective Gumshoe / Detective Gumshoe

Gymshoe / Shoe

Detective Gumshoe / Everyone else

Gumshoe gets around.

Just like that dog that loves to please everyone.

Wait, everyone...? *gets horrible mental images*

Beef
Too lazy... hur hur.

Busterella wrote:
CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Quote:

Lana/Mia is also FTW.

...And Friska is actually taller than Adrian by (DUN DUN DUN) one centimeter. :D

Oh, is she really? 0_o Oh, yeah, she is, don't why I thought she was shorter. ^^;

Quote:

Yeah, I do think she would be, but whenever I play interactions between them in my head, I can see Miles dominanting her in a way (like one I like a lot is not submiting to her or her whip.) I kind of see neither as the dominant or submissive, but I believe Miles knows how to handle her in ways no one else does, because he's known her longer then anyone else. Then of course, she'd get pissed if he dared overpower her... and i don't really remeber where I'm going with this anymore ^^;

I don't nescessary view the airport secne as romantic, because it wasn't. I saw it as, she was upset about failing and decides to leave to figure herself out; he talks to her, but knows he can't say anything that will stop her, but does say enough to get her thinking. I can view this scene as brother and sister (which I do think it is; despite how much of a fangirl I am of this couple, I don't deny that there wasn't any kind of romance between them during that time) or I can view it as romanctic, if I choose to be an idiot fangirl. However, in both ways, I see the same thing. A women leaving to find her way, and a men giving her his own advice and letting her go. It's wonderful scene, because it shows that they do have share something special. However, I do not find it anymore adorable to view it romantic, nor do I turely understand just what makes it so 'creepy'. and vice veras. It's still the same to me as brother/sister, no more impact, or disturbence. So, to me, I don't view it as romantic, because I really do believe that at that point in the game, there's no real chance that canonly, they would view each other as anything more. But I do think it shows he knows her and can get to her in a way that few other people can.

Quote:
But I still like them. I adore them as siblings and they're so intimate that romance isn't entirely out of the question later on, methinks.

That's kind of where I stand too. Unless I choose to writing something otherwise, I view them as really only after a real relationship after the games.
I draw, see?
As puppies, lolz x3

*insert something witty here*

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Fanfare wrote:
Android 21 3/7 wrote:
I'm a Larry / Ka-Whip shipper too! My favorite half-joking pairing, but it's growing on me too! I already put my essay regarding the subject in the debate thread! Von Karma

SWEET! :O I'll have to read them. I can't decide between Larry/ Ka-Whip or Larry/ Maya Fey. Both are cute, though...

I can't see Larry trying his luck with Maya, given that he's always chasing models.

TheDarkArchon wrote:
CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Fanfare wrote:

I can't see Larry trying his luck with Maya, given that he's always chasing models.

But he flirts with her in case 1-4, and a non-model would be good for him for a change. He needs a healthy relationship xP
LarryxMaya is my cute pairing.

Ace Speller

I'm so torn between Phoenix X Edgy and Phoenix X Maya Fey

DID SOMEONE SAY YANNI YOGI???

Location: Booga Booga Bontiki Bontiki, in the wonderful state of Sheewana

I can't resist the temptation to wall of text endlessly. :O

WOW SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME LIKES Yanni Yogi / Damon OMG I really thought I was alone on that. Well there was Marina. BUT STILL. :O I am totally shocked.

UH. PAIRINGS. RIGHT. Most of the time I draw crack and will draw any pairing that occurs to me cause it makes me laugh. Actually most of the stuff I draw is cause it makes me laugh. BUT I've found there are a few pairings that I actually do kind of seriously support. Sort of. As in I actually began to put serious thought into them past the doofy chibi stage. SO. Where was I going with this? RIGHT. THE KIND OF SERIOUS PAIRINGS, SORT OF.

Yanni Yogi / Damon
I could start with this one, which got me some...weird looks back in the day. To be honest I can't tell you where I started thinking about this one, except the general GANT RAPES EVERYTHING LOL collided with my intense interest in Yanni at the time, and I was like "Sooooo...would he rape him?"

ANSWER: PROBABLY.

But actually, if I'm thinking about this any kind of seriously, there's only one situation that I picture with this pairing. They meet in jail. I can't see them meeting under any other circumstance very easily, and it's the most...understandable? Believable? Place for that to happen.
Now, for motivation, it mostly relies on Gant. While again GANT RAPES EVERYTHING LOL could be here, you can dig a bit deeper than that. The way I see it (when I'm trying to justify this pairing anyway) is that Gant is someone who is used to power, and used to having a specific position of power. He's used to giving orders and having people obey him, or making people obey him. Not so much addicted to power, but just USED to having it. SO when he gets thrown in the clink, he suddenly loses a great deal of that power. His days become scheduled out of his control, guards and all that. I'm pretty sure Gant would bully other inmates as well, but I just think Yanni would make an easy target. I don't see him having any specific actual interest in Yanni physically, emotionally, mentally, but just as something that he can have power over. Someone for him to bully, essentially.

In a way I see it as very onesided, or as represented with emoticons - ;3 / D:
Yanni of course isn't interested, he isn't interested in anyone since Polly died. I see him as kind of...turning off that day, in a way, and the only thing getting through his whole stupor being the thought of revenge. Basically, Yanni isn't interested, but heck, you don't have to AGREE to be bullied.

It doesn't have to be sexual, it doesn't even have to be romantic. For some reason I just like the dynamic of Gant tweaking Yanni in his creepy Gant way, and Yanni being all freaked out and not knowing how to react. The only reason Gant would actually do something to Yanni would again be related to power - classic rape, if you want to get to that point. I HOWEVER DO NOT SO I JUST LIMIT IT TO SILLY PICTURES and that fic and its sequel that I'm working on cough.

For some reason though the idea kind of amuses me. Well if you don't take it to the harshest extent. Kind of like Pepe le Pew and that cat he was always chasing. It's just kind of a doofy chasearound.

Sadshoe / Edgeworth
This is kind of interesting. It's probably the oldest pairing I support, actually. While a lot of people had Phoenix/Miles jump out at them, the pairing that immediately jumped out at me was Gumshoe/Edgeworth. For some reason it just hooked me and it's never really let go.

The interesting thing about this pairing, to me anyway, is that it can go two ways. If you look at on a surface level, it can be terribly sweet, almost cloyingly so. If you look at it a bit deeper, the whole thing can get a lot more complicated. There's the potential for a kind of messed up, codependent, almost abusive relationship in there, if there's one at all. One-sided is fine too.

I always thought Gumshoe's complete devotion to Edgeworth was adorable and endearing. I also love Gumshoe to death so you know, but still. Something about his loyalty and dedication to Edgeworth just struck a chord with me.
Now of course, this is just my interpretation of canon, but I see Edgeworth was being remarkably closed off from his feelings, and cold and aloof to everyone he knows. While Gumshoe and Edgeworth have known each other for a long time, he still treats Gumshoe with relative disdain, while Gumshoe's devotion never wavers. Of course, Edgeworth cares about Gumshoe to an extent, but there's the question of whether Edgeworth would ever accept that kind of feeling, or acknowledge it at all. And if he did, I still can't see him being very emotional or open about himself. While he would accept Gumshoe's gifts or gestures, he would be incredibly discrete about his own, if he did so at all.
If you keep it one-sided, Gumshoe just in a way pines for him, and Edgeworth never reciprocates. Just something he can never have. Still, Gumshoe stays with him because he wants to keep working for him and helping him. Nothing gets resolved, nothing ever changes. BLAH BLAH DEPRESSING BLAH BLAH

I feel like I'm rambling. Anyway. Something about their dynamic just appeals to me, inside a relationship or out. I just love seeing Gumshoe's enthusiasm paired with Edgeworth's aloofness. There's just something about it that completely triggers my "aww" buttons.
Although thinking about it, I've always had a weakness for superior/subordinate pairings, and one where one side is clearly devoted to the other, even if they don't reciprocate. SO I'M NOT ENTIRELY SURPRISED I JUMPED ON GUMSHOE/EDGEWORTH.

Matt / Juan

yeaaaaah. Heh. Started as a challenge to myself because I didn't think it could be done and now I can't stop.

The main appeal of this of course is hatesex. Vicious, violent hatesex. I can't see the two of them ever having any kind of actual relationship, since they hate each other so much. The only reason they'd ever have sex with each other is because it'd be another way to compete, to beat the other. In some ways, it could be a way to humilate the other or beat them at something. Darn it why is my keyboard acting weird.

The two of them are obsessed with each other, and their lives focus around each other. Of course, this doesn't mean they're having sex you say, and I would gladly agree with you. BUT. It's not that hard to translate a fervent hatefilled obsession into something that manifests as violent, hurtful sex at times. Sex doesn't equal love after all. Heck, could turn into rape if one of them gets to that point, as much as that thought makes me D:
They become so involved with beating the other, so caught up in the rivalry, that if they can find someway to beat the other, they'd take it. If Juan fell and knocked himself out, I can see Matt taking the opportunity to brutalize/rape him, JUST to show him that he was better than he was. Again, it's a power thing primarily. The whole thing focuses on power and hatred, not love or affection.

I think the reason I like this pairing so much is that it's different than what I usually like. There's a lot more opportunity for certain situations, violence, insults, that kind of thing, that I don't usually get to explore. It's hatesex, and you can get deeper into it you want. Their past is so empty that it's easy to fill, and you don't even need that if you want. Revenge for Celeste, for either of them? Adrian or Celeste walking in or actually aware that this is happening, and just disgusted with them both? There's just a lot of different ways you can take it, if you want. The thing is that while Juan does play a large part in Matt's life, he's so largely a blank. Poor guy didn't even have a sprite after all. Or dialogue. But he's such a huge influence, a huge motivator behind what Matt does. There's so much you can do with that. How did it start? How long have they known each other? Were they children, and their parents fought? Did they fall out over a girl in high school? Did one beat the other out for the lead in the school play? Did they meet at the audition for the same show?
It's just a fertile ground to play with, and there's a fairly large timeframe to do it in, depending. Two years after Celeste died after all, and there's the possible repercussions of that. All the time beforehand. Why Matt left Celeste, how Juan and Celeste broke up, just how much of a sociopath Matt is exactly, and did Juan have anything to do with that? Heck, maybe Juan caused his scar.
IT'S FUN TO PLAY WITH. But to me, there's always this burning hatred underneath it all that transforms normal thing into battles, and I like writing or drawing stuff like that. It's different for me. 8D

Will Powers / Jack

ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOTE this pairing I think can either be incredibly sweet, or incredibly sad. It depends on how you want to take it of course.

I still think that the two of them could have been friends before the accident, and that Phoenix maybe interpreted the case wrong. He was kind of speculating and it was a terribly vague case. Maybe Jack didn't want to hurt Will after all, maybe he didn't have a choice. But I mostly rambled about that in my fic for it, so blah blah blah.

Anyway, there are a few dynamics you can take with Will/Jack, but the one that I tend to like is Jack as a cynical, kind of self-centered old grouch, and Will as just...well, Will. :D I like playing those kind of types off each other. I am also a sucker for having a grouch's heart reluctantly open up. Sort of. I'M LAME. But I like the idea of Will being the one good thing in Jack's life, it makes me aww. Since Jack is so forgotten and all.
You can also go with Jack as mentor and Will as student, which I also like. It's hard for me to picture Jack hurting Will now, actually. :O

The sad thing I mentioned before involves Penny, actually. Love triangle! Will has a crush on Penny, and Jack has a crush on Will. I can see this being incredibly tragic, since I don't think Jack would act on it, since Will and Penny are young and belong together and he's just some old washed up actor no one cares about. OH THE ANGST OF IT ALL. It would be a terribly sad fic. Hmm. I should make a note to myself of that.
But yeah, I can see Jack just quietly hurting about it but not wanting to hurt Will by sabotaging his relationship with Penny. Heck, if you want to get real sadistic about it, you can even have Jack send Will flowers the same day Will tells Jack about his crush on Penny, since Will can tell Jack aaaaaanything, and hey, where'd these flowers come from? Then Jack would have to grab them and run away and smash them or something and ANGST ANGST ANGST.
But yeah, there IS a way to make it really depressing if you want. Haha.

But in general, I just like how the two of them fit together, in a way, and I like to think of it as fluff. I feel like Jack could really...use someone. The poor guy is so lonely, and all he's got is Oldbag. And as much as I love her, Oldbag? Come on. While Jack DID accidentally kill a guy, he suffers a lot for it, and I just like the idea of Will giving him some happiness right before he gets STABBED HORRIBLY IN THE CHEST.

Franziska / Adrian
Yeah I like lesbians. 8D And het. IT REALLY DEPENDS ON THE PAIRING. But others have covered this better than I could, really. :B

AND SOME CRACK PAIRINGS I AM ACTUALLY FOND OF, ALTHOUGH I DO NOT THINK THAT HARD ABOUT THEM

Redd White / Grossburg [HOW CAN YOU RESIST IT]
Von Karma / Gregory [Generally I think this pairing is incredibly hilarious and there's so much fun to be had with it. But there was this one fanart I saw that really...I dunno, struck me. It was part of a series. There was Gregory sitting in the elevator, bullet hole beside him, and then there was this shot of Karma with his head in his hands. He was curled up in a ball and he looked so vulnerable, and not in the normal hilarious ooc way. It was the weirdest thing, but something about it stuck with me. In a way I bet if I WANTED to think about this hard I could come up with something to justify it, but as it is I'm content with silliness.]
Marshall / Detective Gumshoe [MAKES NO SENSE, I JUST LIKE DRAWING THEM BOTH]
Phoenix / Larry [I think Larry's straight, seriously, but I like drawing them like...hugging and stuff. I DUNNO WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. Actually I'm in general up for any kind of NaruMitsuYahari interaction, threesome or just goofing around. I LOVE LARRY IS WHAT I'M SAYING. MORE LARRY.]
Yanni Yogi / Grossburg [NO SENSE AT ALL. But I really like them both again, and it allows for some of the fluffiest pictures ever, and a pairing where Yanni isn't getting brutalized so points for that]
Yanni Yogi / Gregory [AGAIN, NO SENSE REALLY unless Gregory visits Yanni a lot as a ghost to rub it in, thus contributing to Yanni's descent into alcoholism and faked senility. Woah, there's a weird thought. I actually see it again as a pairing where Yanni isn't being bullied which is yay for me. Secretly I just want him to be happy. Shh.]
Yanni Yogi / Wendy Oldbag [One-sided with Yanni chasing Oldbag. I can't see her ever accepting him though, since he isn't a young stud like Edgeworth, Juan, or Jack, so it's kind of tragic? Except not really, I don't take it that seriously. It's like heartpoppingly adorable though. :O]
Phoenix / Enguard [I haven't done anything with this, though I've seen other people do it and I thought it was interesting. I see it as incredibly messed up and dark. Potential to be interesting, I think.]
Matt / Enguard [I really thought at first he had multiple personalities, then he just turned out to be a sociopath. BUT I've seen some really neat fics that treat it as a concept which I think is really interesting.]

I also ship Juan/Celeste pretty hard and like...seriously on the het front. :O And that's all I can think of.

MAN CAN I NOT SHUT UP GOD.

Defend til the End!

Phonics Wright wrote:
I'm so torn between Phoenix X Edgy and Phoenix X Maya Fey

Phoenix x Maya Fey x Edgeworth

Threesomes make everyone happy!!

BGIJERWAOPGJEWIOPA ZARLA I LOVE YOU <3
Your pairings make no sense~ 8D
'Cept EdgeworthxGumshoe angst fluff. Which is just cute because Gummy is just cute in general but. D: It's such a lopsided pairing. But I love it. The type of dynamic between them is the type of dynamic that appeals to me.

Hobo Hodo Fangirl

I totally agree on the Juan/Matt rant, Zarla XD

AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT ANYWAY THAT I LIKE THIS PAIRING KLJFlksadfjasdf *shakes fist*
-Rikka-

"What the hell is that wriggling piece of plywood?!"
-Miles Edgeworth

Lolwut?

Hm... I'll just blindly click on two smilies over here and see what cracky randomness I can come up with: Ini Mimi Adrian
Uh.... well, they both seem to have something against certain guys it seems, ...
Spoiler:
...plus both kinda "died" in a way. Ini/Mimi lost her sister and took on Ini's life, and Adrian lost Celeste, whom she was dependent on.
So much for that.

Eh? / Edgy rocks!
I actually prefer it over Phoenix / Edgeworth because of 1-4 and 1-5. No need to go into details but I lurve the fluffy squishiness of it all.

Next up on my crazy list: Meekins / Lana

Spoiler: 1-5
This has gotta be one of the dumbest things ever conceived on a forum in all of history… but I’ll stay true to my word...

Crack-Central Time!

Meekins and Lana: It’s so out there, it might be plausible in some demented way…

These two characters have absolutely nothing in common—in fact, if my crappy memory serves, not once do either of them mention the other…

…But yet I just found it funny how both of them had such similar things happen to each other.

Both Lana and Meekins “murdered” Goodman (in some form or another :P) They also cut their hands during that time, Lana after stabbing Goodman with Edgeworth’s knife and Meekins in his little scuffle with Goodman/Marshall. If I can recall, when Phoenix and Ema see Meekins in the detention area, they comment on how his hand was also cut (his left hand, Lana’s right was cut.)

Both are belittled by others during the case: Lana is called cold and emotionless by…everyone. Who would want to be by such a bitter person? Meekins is the spastic klutzy fool (Phoenix and Ema seem to comment about his follies and actions negatively a lot throughout the case) and he has some bad problems with his love life—the lack there of, mind you. Because of the lattermost, he is probably lonely too.

They also seem to have emotional problems: Lana’s case is understandable—Gant is blackmailing her. Because of this, she is unusually distant. Now granted that this is not the “real” Lana, but it is hard to just shrug off two years worth of emotional-lockups after the fact. Meekins…he is unusually emotional it seems. One moment he is content, to flailing about screeching into his bullhorn, then sniveling (he needs to blow his nose for crying out loud!)

Afterwards, in the ending, Lana says that her job as chief prosecutor has pretty much been destroyed, but she would eventually get back into the field some way or another. Since she was a great detective before becoming chief prosecutor, you could probably assume that would be her choice. Meekins got demoted to a security guard at Marshall's old post, but he also says that he’ll become a detective just like Gumshoe with luck...so now we got two would-be detectives floating around.

Game/case-wise, if it weren’t for Meekins’s wild trip to the evidence room, Lana probably would’ve been a goner, since it was that dual incident that gave Phoenix more time to dig around. ^_^
It’s like my fave crazy crack pairing, even though I love Jake and Lana ten times more for its seemingly cannoness. :P

Even though...
Spoiler: GS4, minor
Meekins got fired and became a bailiff, but who can predict the future?

Too lazy... hur hur.

Am I allowed to smoke in court?

probably the only pairing I support is :javado: X :youngmia:
Spoiler:
simply because I was naughty and read spoilers that they were eventually lovers.

I are a :franny: :edgeworth: supporter.

Built For The Kill

Serene_Polaris wrote:
probably the only pairing I support is :javado: X :youngmia:
Spoiler:
simply because I was naughty and read spoilers that they were eventually lovers.

Spoiler:
Yeah, and Mia eventually got pregnant and had a kid who was sent to live with an old scientist in Kurain.

No, I joke. :/
I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.

Yaoi Queen

:ack: / :godot:
AHHH!!! I don't know why I like this pairing!!! It makes no sense yet they look so cute as a pairing!!! (check out my art thread for some :phoenix: / :godot: yumminess :gant: ) I haven't played the third game... so my love for this pair may be reinforced or break.

Others I support:
:phoenix: / :maya: Com'on!!! They are meant to be together!
:phoenix: / :edgy: Nothing beats this!
:javado: / :youngmia:
:gant: / :judge: *giggles*
:gumshoe: / :franny:
:phoenix: / :larry2:
And I'm starting to like :franny: / :adrian:

The Iron Crown reigns supreme!

As for me, the following (among others from GS1 and 2) pairings look promising enough;

:phoenix: :maya: Whatever I say, I won't think of something new... enough said it's canonical and there is a lot of evidence to prove that :maya: is someone more than important for :phoenix:
:starr: :jake: "A smiling Madonna..." - that line could make one thing that Jake somewhat thinks high of her, and it looks to be mutual. Moreover, they are similar in terms of experiences - both have suffered in SL-9 and lost kind of themselves there. Plus, they look great together :will:
:gumshoe: :maggy: Yet another canonical couple...
:shoe: :matt: :shelly: CUTE! CANONICAL! The best love triangle out there... alright, just kidding
:edgy: :sassy: Haven't played GS4 yet (I still don't know enough Japanese...) but given Ema's fascination towards Edgy, her later profession and fact that Edgeworth actually helped her sister I suppose this may have some chance...
:bellboy: :may: Hmmmm... where did she go after the fall of Redd White...?
:wendy: :edgeworth: Right, this may be kind of one-sided... but it's still kind of funny, seeing Oldbag torturing Edgeworth during trials.
Do not come between the Nazgul and his witness...

No ordinary stick figure.

Definately all for :javado:x :youngmia:. And I'm getting pretty stuck between :jake:x :starr: and :jake:x :lana:. .-.
Serving you fanart and more.

俺の黄金の魔女

Lord of Angmar wrote:
:phoenix: :maya: Whatever I say, I won't think of something new... enough said it's canonical and there is a lot of evidence to prove that :maya: is someone more than important for :phoenix:

Maya is very important to Phoenix. However, a romantic relationship between the two is nowhere near canon.

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN

I'm not so good at ranting so...um...still feeling like a newbie... *^^* anyway,

OTP
:shelly: / :darke:
I cant really justify this from the shameless fangilry pairing it is...but who knows what their lives were like before 1-5? Anything is possible.

Spoiler:
Tsunekatsu Kitaki / Koume Kitaki
I just think there is something sweet about old married couples! I can see the big, scary looking Tsunkatsu being a hopeless sweetheart when it comes to his *err* lovely wife.

:karma: / :payne:
:franny: / :payne:
:gant: / :payne:

Winnie' (and I call him that out of love) is just so full of entusiamum and objects like a banshee screaming in falsetto. I think either Von Karma might find it cute, kinda like a doberman puppy.

:phoenix: / :maya:
:adrian: / :franny:
:franny: / :sadshoe:
:edgy: / :maya:
:butz: / :franny:
:maggy: / :eh?:
:javado: / :mia:
:gant: / :shelly:
:zenny: / :uramidn:
:yuusaku: / :inspect:
:enguard: / Juan
:yogi: / :hotti:
:pshhh: / :regina:
:mareka: / :yuusaku:
:will: / Penny
:shelly: / :phoenix:
:morgan: / :redd:
http://sasoriza-chan.deviantart.com/
*bring your eye bleach*

*headdesk*

Here are my favorite pairings:

Gay pairings

:gant: / :karma:
:grey: / :wellington:
:pshhh: / :yuusaku:
:kyouya: / :odoroki:
:phoenix: / :stiles: (OTP <3)

Lesbian pairings:

:franny: / :adrian: :maya: :angel: :scientific: :mia: :that-b-word: :ayame: :mareka: (Yum... Girl harem.)

:knock-knock: / :april: (Somebody seriously needs to draw this.)

OH THE WRONGNESS MAKE IT STOP:

:karma: / :franny:

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN

IdahoRose wrote:
Here are my favorite pairings:

Gay pairings

:gant: / :karma:

:gant: + :karma: were so made for eachother. ^^
http://sasoriza-chan.deviantart.com/
*bring your eye bleach*

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

any combo of :franny: / :maya: / :adrian: / :ema: / :that-b-word: / :ayame: / :mareka: / :youngmia: lmao.

also :udgy: / :gant:

Built For The Kill

Ultimate Prosecutor wrote:
any combo of :franny: / :maya: / :adrian: / :ema: / :that-b-word: / :ayame: / :mareka: / :youngmia: lmao.

Hot lesbian orgy, for the lawl.

What? Lesbian orgy with no Lana?

But then who will be "intellectually" attracted to Mia?
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

Orcaizer Al wrote:

Add Lana and Angel in there and we're aaall set :hotti:
...Also...do I spy twincest in that orgy? :sal:

Built For The Kill

SilverZephyr wrote:
Orcaizer Al wrote:

No Minuki? Now that's just blasphemy.

Orcaizer Al wrote:
SilverZephyr wrote:
Orcaizer Al wrote:

No Minuki? Now that's just blasphemy.

Okay. We can add Minuki in too.
And Lamimoir/Yummi.
And I'd say Makoto too but Funk would murder me.

Built For The Kill

SilverZephyr wrote:
And Lamimoir/Yummi.

Any hot lesbian pairing with Lamiroir is pure win.

*headdesk*

Oh yeah I thought of another one.

:minuki: / :regina:

Circus girl on circus girl action. Woo.

*headdesk*

HyperSomnia wrote:

My thoughts exactly. I'm so glad that this pairing has a following so I can look at art of the two of them together. :sal:

Well, MinukixRegina sounds somewhat appealing to me if only because MayaxRegina is my PW cute yuri pairing.
"LET'S SWITCH CLOTHES NOW :B"
"I WANT TO CONFESS MY LOVE TO HER :B"
yeah >>

HyperSomnia wrote:

Can someone please explain this one to me?

:gant: HEY MANNY, LET'S HAVE SOME BUTTSECKS.

:taser: Get anywhere near me, and it's a four course meal of taser for you.

:gant: OOOOH, YOU LIKE IT KINKY!

:headbang: OHH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

Lolwut?

Who said all the fun and games had to be for the youthful? :gant: They were/are the same age, both hate crime with a passion and are highly intimidating.

Plus Gant brought him up for a bit when you talk to him in 1-5. With all of Gant's pet names and perkiness, Gant / ANYONE could be possible it seems XD
Too lazy... hur hur.

Chinese Infantry wrote:
HyperSomnia wrote:

Can someone please explain this one to me?

:gant: HEY MANNY, LET'S HAVE SOME BUTTSECKS.

:taser: Get anywhere near me, and it's a four course meal of taser for you.

:gant: OOOOH, YOU LIKE IT KINKY!

:headbang: OHH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

You.....basically just explained it yourself right there xD;

And I'm sure others could explain this better than me but I suppose I'll try.

Spoiler:
First of all, there are a lot of parallels you can draw between the two. They're both middle-aged serial killers working in law enforcement who killed people working in law enforcement (two DAs, a prosecutor and a detective), have a LOT of power and influence, hate criminals and have no qualms with evidence forgery. They're also both very coniving and careful. They both had a hold over Edgeworth. And I could go on like this forever.

There's also the part where Gant was talking about Karma--sure, that scene showed NO indication of LOLBUTTSEX, but you get the idea they had a good working relationship. Gant forges the evidence, Karma uses it, the criminal gets behind bars, they both get more power and influence and have no guilt about it. The thing that raises it from a working relationship to LOLBUTTSEX is the dynamic between them--pretty much what you already said "LOLOLTAZERLOLOLOLKINKYLOLOLGTFO." They're not a pairing that relaxes in front of the fireplace cuddling and talking about their day. No way. They're the kind of pairing that spends all day working together to get criminals behind bars, raise their influence, and "arrange" evidence, after which they have a fuck, pass some amusing dialogue back and forth, and rinse and repeat.

...Someone tell me if I got any of that wrong.
Page 4 of 71 [ 2837 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 71  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby