Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 6 of 68[ 2693 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 68  Next
 


Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Moving on up!

Gender: Female

Location: USA

Rank: Donor

Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Posts: 5333

Starbuck wrote:


That the guy's name is Billy Powers? From that we can assume his name is William, and from that we can get Will?
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:58 am

Posts: 1388

I know a Mia who's a lawyer and looks exactly like Mia Fey. (She's also really annoyed at the person she mentors. :chinami: WRIIGHHTTT)

I also know a Maya (who also knows the Mia) who has a similar haircut as and acts like Maya Fey.

Also, both my grandmothers have the name Vera -- which happens to be my middle name. (Also, my birthday is the day that Drew Misham died, I bite my nails, My fathers side is full of artists, I like to draw, and someone once said I act and look like Vera Misham).

I haven't found any other coincidences though. :'(

I love the Tres Bien Aromatheropy one that was posted earlier in the thread. XD
Image
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 am

Posts: 196

SaraVera wrote:
I know a Mia who's a lawyer and looks exactly like Mia Fey. (She's also really annoyed at the person she mentors. :chinami: WRIIGHHTTT)

I also know a Maya (who also knows the Mia) who has a similar haircut as and acts like Maya Fey.

Also, both my grandmothers have the name Vera -- which happens to be my middle name. (Also, my birthday is the day that Drew Misham died, I bite my nails, My fathers side is full of artists, I like to draw, and someone once said I act and look like Vera Misham).

I haven't found any other coincidences though. :'(

I love the Tres Bien Aromatheropy one that was posted earlier in the thread. XD



Where have you been all my life?
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:58 am

Posts: 1388

Masha wrote:
SaraVera wrote:
I know a Mia who's a lawyer and looks exactly like Mia Fey. (She's also really annoyed at the person she mentors. :chinami: WRIIGHHTTT)

I also know a Maya (who also knows the Mia) who has a similar haircut as and acts like Maya Fey.

Also, both my grandmothers have the name Vera -- which happens to be my middle name. (Also, my birthday is the day that Drew Misham died, I bite my nails, My fathers side is full of artists, I like to draw, and someone once said I act and look like Vera Misham).

I haven't found any other coincidences though. :'(

I love the Tres Bien Aromatheropy one that was posted earlier in the thread. XD



Where have you been all my life?


Hiding in your basement?
Image
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

ARU.

Gender: Male

Location: Philippines

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:20 am

Posts: 125

TurnaboutBoosie wrote:
OH GET THIS.
Totally joined Mock Trial team at my school, and our case has some EXTREMELY relevant things to PW and AJ.
-The victim was hit over the head by a blunt object in his office, did not die however. I instantly thought...Thinker statue?
-BUT NO. He was hit over the head, supposedly, one witness says by a LADDER. However, the detective says he was hit with a STEPLADDER.
-The victim has a pet raven named Lenore who was witness to everything. This raven can also talk.

coincidence? I THINK NOT!
XD I swear there was more, but I dont remember. -w- :grey:

If it's not a coincidence, then it's not unintentional as the thread says. Was it some kind of set-up...? Still funny though, especially with the ladder-stepladder argument. They should've questioned if the witness could see well at all (3-3). :D

FrauleinEvaKatze wrote:
Wow, it seems like my city and the GTA in general have a lot of PW related streets =O

Spoiler:
There is a Pearl Street in my city where I live in. :)

A Pearl Street in Guelph, ON

A Morgan Avenue in my city. :)

A Morgan Street in St. Catharines, ON

a Bushell Avenue. :)

a Phenix Drive. :)

a Wright Avenue in my city. :)

A Wright Drive in Holland Landing, ON

A Wright Street in Ottawa, ON

an Iris Road in my city. :)

An Iris Street in Ottawa, ON

a Hawthorn Avenue. :)

A Hawthorne Drive in Burlington, ON

A Hawthorne Avenue in St. Catharines, ON

A Misty Court in Grimsby, ON

A Misty Street, A Misty Crescent and a Misty Court in Kitchener, ON

A Gregory Gate in Vaughan, part of the GTA

a Miles Road in my city. :)

an Edgeworth Road in Missisauga, a city that is in a way, merged with my city. :)

An Edgeworth Avenue in Ottawa, ON

An Adrian Avenue in Burlington, ON

a Victor Avenue in my city. :)

A Wesley Street in my city. :)

A Berry Road in my city. :)

A Berry Drive in Guelph, ON

A Regina Road in my city.

A Regina Street and a Regina Lane in Ottawa, ON

A Russell Street.

A Regent Street.

A Winston Grove in my city. :)

A Winston Road in Markham, part of the GTA.

A Marshall Street. :)

A Bruce Street. :)

A Bruce Creek Park in Markham, part of the GTA.

A Goodman Crescent in Vaughan, part of the GTA

A Richard Avenue.

An Armstrong Family Park in Aurora, ON

An Armstrong Avenue in Guelph, ON

A Wellington Street West. :)

A Court Street. XD

A Celeste Drive.

A Hart Avenue.

An Apollo Road in Markham, part of the GTA.

A Lisa Road.

A Ronald Avenue in Richmond Hill, part of the GTA

A Grey Road

A Cindy Court in Grimsby, ON

A Winnifred Drive in Keswick, ON

A Wendy Court and Wendy Crescent in Kitchener, ON

A Shelley Drive in Kitchener, ON

A Violet Street in Ottawa, ON

and that's all for now as I gotta find more XD.

Rofl, you listed so many it's unbelievable. xD Did you go through all those or did you look at a map?

Edit: wrong grammar
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Missle!

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere where there is win and pigs...

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Posts: 211

Quote:
They should've questioned if the witness could see well at all (3-3). :D

Spoiler:
Don't you mean 2-1?

The Ema Klavier HATE club still lives...I finally got PW3!!!
Image Like you wouldn't be hooked on this...
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Missle!

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere where there is win and pigs...

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Posts: 211

I just found a Wright Way in Mesa, AZ.
(That's near Phoenix FYI.)

EDIT: Crud double post.
The Ema Klavier HATE club still lives...I finally got PW3!!!
Image Like you wouldn't be hooked on this...
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Wonderland

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:58 pm

Posts: 140

Image
Map of a place.. sort of near my area?
I also drove down a Wright Ave. a while ago which made me very happy.
I have a friend named Nick and I once asked him, for fun, if his full name was Phoenix. (It isn't.)
There is (was?) a DJ called Nick Wright from (again) somewhere near my area (who happened to play one of my favourite kinds of music, hardcore techno! <3) whose website was hardcoretechno.ca, but it's down now D:
Also, unless I'm mistaken, today is DL-6...and also one of my friends' birthday ><
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:06 am

Posts: 66

Xashlei wrote:
TurnaboutBoosie wrote:
OH GET THIS.
Totally joined Mock Trial team at my school, and our case has some EXTREMELY relevant things to PW and AJ.
-The victim was hit over the head by a blunt object in his office, did not die however. I instantly thought...Thinker statue?
-BUT NO. He was hit over the head, supposedly, one witness says by a LADDER. However, the detective says he was hit with a STEPLADDER.
-The victim has a pet raven named Lenore who was witness to everything. This raven can also talk.

coincidence? I THINK NOT!
XD I swear there was more, but I dont remember. -w- :grey:

If it's not a coincidence, then it's not unintentional as the thread says. Was it some kind of set-up...? Still funny though, especially with the ladder-stepladder argument. They should've questioned if the witness could see well at all (3-3). :D

FrauleinEvaKatze wrote:
Wow, it seems like my city and the GTA in general have a lot of PW related streets =O

Spoiler:
There is a Pearl Street in my city where I live in. :)

A Pearl Street in Guelph, ON

A Morgan Avenue in my city. :)

A Morgan Street in St. Catharines, ON

a Bushell Avenue. :)

a Phenix Drive. :)

a Wright Avenue in my city. :)

A Wright Drive in Holland Landing, ON

A Wright Street in Ottawa, ON

an Iris Road in my city. :)

An Iris Street in Ottawa, ON

a Hawthorn Avenue. :)

A Hawthorne Drive in Burlington, ON

A Hawthorne Avenue in St. Catharines, ON

A Misty Court in Grimsby, ON

A Misty Street, A Misty Crescent and a Misty Court in Kitchener, ON

A Gregory Gate in Vaughan, part of the GTA

a Miles Road in my city. :)

an Edgeworth Road in Missisauga, a city that is in a way, merged with my city. :)

An Edgeworth Avenue in Ottawa, ON

An Adrian Avenue in Burlington, ON

a Victor Avenue in my city. :)

A Wesley Street in my city. :)

A Berry Road in my city. :)

A Berry Drive in Guelph, ON

A Regina Road in my city.

A Regina Street and a Regina Lane in Ottawa, ON

A Russell Street.

A Regent Street.

A Winston Grove in my city. :)

A Winston Road in Markham, part of the GTA.

A Marshall Street. :)

A Bruce Street. :)

A Bruce Creek Park in Markham, part of the GTA.

A Goodman Crescent in Vaughan, part of the GTA

A Richard Avenue.

An Armstrong Family Park in Aurora, ON

An Armstrong Avenue in Guelph, ON

A Wellington Street West. :)

A Court Street. XD

A Celeste Drive.

A Hart Avenue.

An Apollo Road in Markham, part of the GTA.

A Lisa Road.

A Ronald Avenue in Richmond Hill, part of the GTA

A Grey Road

A Cindy Court in Grimsby, ON

A Winnifred Drive in Keswick, ON

A Wendy Court and Wendy Crescent in Kitchener, ON

A Shelley Drive in Kitchener, ON

A Violet Street in Ottawa, ON

and that's all for now as I gotta find more XD.

Rofl, you listed so many it's unbelievable. xD Did you go through all those or did you look at a map?

Edit: wrong grammar



I found those on a map :franny: I was intending for just my city, but well, it expanded to other cities/towns/villages in Ontario...
Image


Get your own Evelon Pet Today at "http://www.freewebs.com/baals_baby/" !!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:58 am

Posts: 1388

Kitties wrote:
Image



I want to live on the corner of those streets.
Image
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

I went grocery shopping with Kristoph.

Gender: Female

Location: Wherever Kristoph is.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:56 am

Posts: 37

http://www.travelingfeast.net/wp-conten ... y-sign.jpg

Wouldn't want those sweets. D:
My friend told me to look it up, lol.
Image
Vickinator made this for me 8D
She's AMAZING.


I've gone grocery shopping with Kristoph. BE JEALOUS.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere you're not

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am

Posts: 3382

Kitties wrote:
Image
Map of a place.. sort of near my area?
I also drove down a Wright Ave. a while ago which made me very happy.
I have a friend named Nick and I once asked him, for fun, if his full name was Phoenix. (It isn't.)
There is (was?) a DJ called Nick Wright from (again) somewhere near my area (who happened to play one of my favourite kinds of music, hardcore techno! <3) whose website was hardcoretechno.ca, but it's down now D:
Also, unless I'm mistaken, today is DL-6...and also one of my friends' birthday ><


:beef:
I wonder how many car accidents or other cases of misfortune happened at that corner?
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Good 'til the last drop.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Posts: 1562

so i got AA for christmas... turn it on, played through the first three cases in a day. get to the first case on the 26th. Exact. Day. In the game.
Image
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

ARU.

Gender: Male

Location: Philippines

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:20 am

Posts: 125

YoungWright wrote:
Quote:
They should've questioned if the witness could see well at all (3-3). :D

Spoiler:
Don't you mean 2-1?

Uh, now that you mention it... both.
Spoiler:
Richard Wellington, Victor Kudo as well, has been asked about how good his eyesight is.

ImageImageImageImage
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Chibi White Mage :D

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:47 am

Posts: 349

I just realised that Gant is a international clothing line. :gant:

http://www.gant.com
Image
Supporter of PhoenixXIris, MiaxDiego and ApolloxVera
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Missle!

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere where there is win and pigs...

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Posts: 211

http://www.janus-software.com/
LOOK AT THE THIRD THING THEY OFFER! :beef:
The Ema Klavier HATE club still lives...I finally got PW3!!!
Image Like you wouldn't be hooked on this...
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

No avi/sig ideas, deal with Koharu.

Gender: Female

Location: Colorado

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am

Posts: 323

YoungWright wrote:
http://www.janus-software.com/
LOOK AT THE THIRD THING THEY OFFER! :beef:


...:maya-shock:
That's a little too perfect.
Formerly known as ScentOfFreshLemon
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

What do you see behind the mask?

Gender: Female

Location: Germany

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Posts: 2431

"Phoenix Object Basic"

... *dies of laughter*
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

ARU.

Gender: Male

Location: Philippines

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:20 am

Posts: 125

YoungWright wrote:
http://www.janus-software.com/
LOOK AT THE THIRD THING THEY OFFER! :beef:

:ack: !

For some reason I wish that was a book instead of a software...
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 am

Posts: 196

YoungWright wrote:
http://www.janus-software.com/
LOOK AT THE THIRD THING THEY OFFER! :beef:

:ema-shock:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: West Clownadelphia

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Posts: 77

Best name for an eye doctor EVER.

NOMEN EST OMEN
"The qualities of a good prosecutor are as elusive and as impossible to define as those of a
gentleman. And those who need to be told would not understand anyway."

----US Associate Justice Robert H. Jackson
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

What do you see behind the mask?

Gender: Female

Location: Germany

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Posts: 2431

Starbuck wrote:
Best name for an eye doctor EVER.

NOMEN EST OMEN


PURE WIN! :gant:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 am

Posts: 124

http://gavinlaw.com/

Hehe. Too bad they don't do murder trials.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

And pure awesome = s to the exy.

Gender: Female

Location: The land of boring...

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am

Posts: 2131

Starbuck wrote:
Best name for an eye doctor EVER.

NOMEN EST OMEN


Bwuahaha.
Someone had cruel parents.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Missle!

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere where there is win and pigs...

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Posts: 211

So I'm just going through Google Maps right?
And I decide to search for Gourd Lake.
AND IT TURNS OUT IT'S 50 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE!!!
I've gotta go there someday and bring pics.
Gourd lake!!!
The Ema Klavier HATE club still lives...I finally got PW3!!!
Image Like you wouldn't be hooked on this...
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Gender: Male

Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm

Posts: 3781

YoungWright wrote:
So I'm just going through Google Maps right?
And I decide to search for Gourd Lake.
AND IT TURNS OUT IT'S 50 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE!!!
I've gotta go there someday and bring pics.
Gourd lake!!!


Not only that, but somewhere on the right looks like where Lotta was camping. :udgy:
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Rasu Begasu

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Posts: 2038

YoungWright wrote:
So I'm just going through Google Maps right?
And I decide to search for Gourd Lake.
AND IT TURNS OUT IT'S 50 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE!!!
I've gotta go there someday and bring pics.
Gourd lake!!!

It even LOOKS like a gourd! :O
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Gender: Male

Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm

Posts: 3781

I think that's why they call it Gourd Lake, unlike in the games. I can't remember the reason in the games.
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 am

Posts: 196

DramaticaXIV2 wrote:
I think that's why they call it Gourd Lake, unlike in the games. I can't remember the reason in the games.


Spoiler:
"Maya: Say, Nick. Why is it called "Gourd Lake"?

Phoenix: Oh. Well, a long time ago, they used to grow some gourds here.

Maya: Whoa! No way! I was sure it was because the lake looked like a gourd when viewed from above! You know, like an hourglass shape?

Phoenix: Well, it is shaped like a gourd, actually. But that's just a coincidence."
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Missle!

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere where there is win and pigs...

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Posts: 211

Spoiler: Better pic
Image

The Ema Klavier HATE club still lives...I finally got PW3!!!
Image Like you wouldn't be hooked on this...
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere you're not

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am

Posts: 3382

YoungWright wrote:
Spoiler: Better pic
Image

Image

Here's an easy one. Eagle Mountain:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Mountain
Of interest are the ones in California, plus the town of Eagle Mountain:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Mountain,_California

Tried looking on Google maps for the CA ones, but could only find the town.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

ARU.

Gender: Male

Location: Philippines

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:20 am

Posts: 125

YoungWright wrote:
Spoiler: Better pic
Image

Woah... it fits in so well it's unbelievable. :eh?:
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm

Posts: 931

There's someone at my school called Stuart Bullard.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Location: WTF IS THAT LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:19 pm

Posts: 31

Theres this kid in my band class whose name is Jake Marshall :jake:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Missle!

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere where there is win and pigs...

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Posts: 211

Does he play guitar/trumpet
(theme song)
The Ema Klavier HATE club still lives...I finally got PW3!!!
Image Like you wouldn't be hooked on this...
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

for all

Gender: Male

Location: Right behind you

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:28 am

Posts: 97

We have an Apollo Wright law office around here.
If Justice is blind, then Truth shall lead. Together they will find Liberty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

What do you see behind the mask?

Gender: Female

Location: Germany

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Posts: 2431

justice wrote:
We have an Apollo Wright law office around here.


PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

... No, really. Pictures would be lovely!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

Good 'til the last drop.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Posts: 1562

DetectiveEma wrote:
Theres this kid in my band class whose name is Jake Marshall :jake:

YoungWright wrote:
Does he play guitar/trumpet
(theme song)

theres a kid in MY band class named jake, the one who dated the girl with the last name marshall. and he plays trumpet in band and guitar in jazz band! holy s**t!!!!!


10 more posts and im a medium-in-training!!
Image
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

I give love a bad name.

Gender: Male

Location: Sailing the Great Sea

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am

Posts: 1361

Image
Image
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title
User avatar

ハナ

Gender: Female

Location: Devon, UK

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Posts: 123

In Exeter, my nearest city, there is a Phoenix Arts Centre.
Image
I also wondered what became of Phoenix studying Art at university, asides from the "piano-playing".
Page 6 of 68 [ 2693 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 68  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO