Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 2 of 8[ 293 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Re: Top 10 Favorite and Least favorite PW Characters.Topic%20Title

The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*

Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

Well, hm....

Spoiler: Top ten favorites
10. :minuki: - While don't think she can replace Maya as the best defense aid. Trucy still holds a special place in my heart.

9. :igarashi: - I can't help it. I love to voice out his outrage everytime I play 3-3. He's just so enjoyable.

8. :pearl: - One a scale of adorableness, Pearly get's an "OMEGA KAWAIIIII!!!!" (Ten points to the one who knows the reference)

7. :yuusaku: - As far as defendents go, Ron is my favorite one.

6. :edgeworth: - While at first, I found Edgeworth to be quite an ass, but as time went on, I began to apreciate his change in character.

5. :keiko: -....she's just too sexy.

4. :phoenix: - First and formost, he's Phoenix Wright!

3. :maya: - She holds a special place in my heart...Move over Trucy!

2. :odoroki: - He may be the new Defense attorney on the block, but hey, he's awesome!

1. :eh?: - Good old Gumshoe. No matter the situation, I alway get a good laugh out of him. Which is why he makes the top of the list.

Spoiler: Least Favorites
10. :two-faced: - possibly the most irritating witness I ever had to cross examine!

9. :tea: - Her actions were just...so...selfish!

8. :wellington: - More than anything...I just think he's a smarmy little shit.

7. :grey: - Not much to say, save he got what he deserved.

6. :larry: - I'd kind of surprized that he's here, because I use to like Larry. He was an idiot in the first one, but not to an extent. Then...Trials and Tribulation....I lost all respect for the dude.

5. :acro: - Most would feel sorry for him because of his brother. I don't. Acro took it upon himself to kill Regina for what she did. (all in all, it still was an accident.)

4. :redd: - Flamboyant, frugal...and above all....HE KILLED MIA!!!

3. :will: - I might get hated for this...but he's a wimp. I hate big guys that act like wimps. I do.

2. :grossburg: -....I don't really want to explain why I hate him.

1. :aiga: -....pure and simple....I....HATE....FRAUDS!!!

Good 'til the last drop.

tonagamu wrote:
1.) Larry Butz :larry: Guy's a moron. And he's in like nine tenths of all the cases... just want him to go away already.

Yeah nine tenths. More like 4 out of 14.
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!

Last edited by Burninator on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General Luigi wrote:
Opinions are opinions. The world would be a really boring place if everyone had the same tastes. There are some opinions I disagree with (you can tell just by comparing my list with those of others), but I'm not going to try to impose my tastes on anyone. If someone went to my sprite thread and started insulting my preferred characters, I'd certainly respond, but I've learned that as long as the posts aren't just plain slander, posting negative comments will make you look intolerant.
I'm not trying to impose my opinions on others, I'm just saying that I'm surprised that a character I despise is greatly loved. I don't mind if people disagree, I like disaggreements ^_^

Favourite:
Spoiler:
10. :angel: - I don't care what you think. Her gimmick was awesome. She gives different lunch boxes based on what she thinks about the person. How awesome isn't that? True, her testimony was a pain in the ass, but I forgave her during the next day.
9. :damon: - He's a puppetmaster and the series' most evil villain (inb4 Dollie - at least Gant was smart), and his "nice" side kicked ass too. It really felt like I was battling the final boss of an action-adventure game when I was cross-examining him. His theme is nice too, especially Jawsy's remix.
8. :edgeworth: - The series' most well-developed character. It's amazing how well-structured PW1 is when it comes to character development for this guy. However, he was a whiny emo-bitch in the GBA version of JFA for "choosing death" just because of his perfect record. Thank goodness they changed his motives for leaving with 1-5.
7. :maggey-sad: - I wouldn't like her so much if it weren't for case 3-3. She's sympathetic and cute, and I'm also a fan of GumshoexMaggey.
6. :godot: - I could talk for hours about how badass he is, but some people are tired of hearing that, so ... next.
5. :olga-quick: - Mai waiffu! >:3
4. :adrian: - She's, eh, well-developed, I guess? And very cute in 3-2... And Fradrian ftw. Although I didn't really care much about her backstory in 2-4. I mean, wah, wah, fuckin' WAH!
3. :franny: - I hated her at first, but she grows on you during 2-3.
2. :phoenix: - He's pretty much your generic hero, and that's why I like him. It's cool to see how he has changed since 3-1, although I hate hobo-Nick.
1. :eh?: - SCRUFFY! He's so likeable and pathetic and helpful and pwnable! Butt monkeys are fun. X3

Honorable mentions: :yuusaku: , :takita: and :butzthumbs: .

Least favourite:
Spoiler:
10. :garyuu: - Ball-sucky as a main villain. I would have liked him if he was Apollo's mentor through the whole game.
9. :lotta-smug: - Annoying and ugly.
8. :morgan: - Good villain, but I couldn't stand her during 2-2. She reminds me of one of my teachers. She has cool hair though.
7. :punch-ben: - Like I heard someone say, two ass personalities doesn't make a good one.
6. :chef: - Because he's creepy.
5. The Gramaryes - 'Nuff said.
4. :kyouya: - URGH. How can people like this guy? He nearly laughed when he said Wocky could die anytime in 4-2. He's a much bigger jerk than all the Gramaryes together.
3. :study: - He reminds me too much of myself.
2. :hotti: - Perverted old men never were that fun.
1. :pencil: - OLOLOL PINGAS HAIR SO FUNNAY XD That, and he was predictable as a villain too.

Last edited by Kefka Palazzo on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:09 am, edited 9 times in total.

世界中

Favourite:
10. :meekins: He may seem annoying, but he's just so spazz it's hilarious.
9. :takita: I just think ganstas are da bomb. That, and he has a kinda sad backstory.
8. :missle: He may just be a piece of evidence, but hey, he OM NOM NOM'ed his way into my favourites list.
7. :shoe: The cutest animal in the whole dang game. 'Nuff said.
6. :pearl: Again for her cuteness. But also her belief in the Phoenix/Maya ship.
4. :yuusaku: He's is so cute, I think I can relate to him in our personalities.
3. :Maki: Okay, only becuase of Dramatica, but I think he was so cool anyways.
2. :edgeworth: He's just such a awesome guy. I don't think I ever found him to be arrogant.
1. :sassy: Oh yes. Why do I like her? She is smart, sexy, and dosn't care what people have to say about her. Oh, and she can eat Snackoos without gaining a pound.

Last edited by TheBaronAndEma on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here goes nothing.

Favourite:
Spoiler:
10. :chinami: Great villain. She was both very evil and terribly bad at being evil, which is an interesting combination.
9. :damon: My favourite rapist :D Subtly manipulating. His character change through the years was quite moving.
8. :cards: Ah, I sympathize with Max. I won't go as far as to say he only wanted to help his fellow circus members, but his attitude towards them is interesting. Valuing ambition and success both in himself and in his surroundings is an admirable trait, although he's a bit of a jerk when doing so.
7. :karma: Really clearly defined character. Absolute perfectionist, willing to kill and to hide a bullet for 15 years in his own shoulder in order to cover his imperfection. Phoenix's case against him was pretty much living hell every second of it for him.
6. :punch-ben: I loved the duo. Their act was convincing and funny. Would've loved to hear them perform their chorus.
5. :jake: Tragic but powerful. He was never blinded by Gant, and always pursued the truth behind his brother's death.
4. :pearl: Too cute!
3. :luke-side: The Ace Fruitcake has some of the funniest dialogue in the whole series. On the surface he's absolutely full of himself, and deep inside he's absolutely bloated. I liked how he parodied Holmes.
2. :judge: He was never biased, listened to every trial until the end, and has lots of funny dialogue. His age, inner weakness and his zaniness lightens the whole courtroom.
1. :godot: The most mature character in the game. Unlike Edgeworth, Manfred and Franziska, he wasn't some sort of super unbeatable God of prosecution, and that's a great step towards reality and maturity. He had an interesting and tragic past, and he always acted with its burden. I loved his crack metaphors, his coolness and his coffee-drinking, and I remember trying to count if he really drank 17 cups of coffee...

You're too slow!

Litral wrote:
Here goes nothing.

Favourite:
Spoiler:
10. :chinami: Great villain. She was both very evil and terribly bad at being evil, which is an interesting combination.
9. :damon: My favourite rapist :D Subtly manipulating. His character change through the years was quite moving.
8. :cards: Ah, I sympathize with Max. I won't go as far as to say he only wanted to help his fellow circus members, but his attitude towards them is interesting. Valuing ambition and success both in himself and in his surroundings is an admirable trait, although he's a bit of a jerk when doing so.
7. :karma: Really clearly defined character. Absolute perfectionist, willing to kill and to hide a bullet for 15 years in his own shoulder in order to cover his imperfection. Phoenix's case against him was pretty much living hell every second of it for him.
6. :punch-ben: I loved the duo. Their act was convincing and funny. Would've loved to hear them perform their chorus.
5. :jake: Tragic but powerful. He was never blinded by Gant, and always pursued the truth behind his brother's death.
4. :pearl: Too cute!
3. :luke-side: The Ace Fruitcake has some of the funniest dialogue in the whole series. On the surface he's absolutely full of himself, and deep inside he's absolutely bloated. I liked how he parodied Holmes.
2. :judge: He was never biased, listened to every trial until the end, and has lots of funny dialogue. His age, inner weakness and his zaniness lightens the whole courtroom.
1. :godot: The most mature character in the game. Unlike Edgeworth, Manfred and Franziska, he wasn't some sort of super unbeatable God of prosecution, and that's a great step towards reality and maturity. He had an interesting and tragic past, and he always acted with its burden. I loved his crack metaphors, his coolness and his coffee-drinking, and I remember trying to count if he really drank 17 cups of coffee...

Judge is more unfair to Phoenix than anyone. PENALTY
Image Image

Come on, he hasn't seen what Phoenix has. What he sees is someone bluffing without evidence and accusing random witnesses in order to get an acquittal.

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

TheBaronAndEma wrote:
3. :Maki: Okay, only becuase of Dramatica, but I think he was so cool anyways.

MY PLAN

IT IS WORKING
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

I'd say

Spoiler: Favourite
10. :edgy: / :franny: Frilly madness! also, couldn't decide between the 2.
9. :zenitora: see nr. 8
8. :odoroki: Hilarious facial expressions.
7. :minuki: Cutest sidekick, with a better personality and dialogue then previous ones.
6. :payne-stroke: It's the PAYNE! enough reason.
5. :garyuu: Great design and personality.
4. :karma: Most hilarious (perfect) character.
3. :grossburg: Come on! Quite a loveable guy.
2. :phoenix: / :hobohodo: Personally I preferred Hobohodo , but Phoenix's appereance.
1. :godot: Yep, One of my personal favourites.

Spoiler: Least Favourite
10. :ditz:
9. :ron-jazz: Whine, whine, whine
8. :cody-talk:
7. :bling-bling: Urghh...
6. :butzthumbs: Quite an idiot
--from 6-10, Slight annoyance.
5. :lotta: / :sal: Speaka ze english?
4. :agent-Smith: bland, uninteresting. ( too overhyped for an easily forgetable side character)
3. :megaphone: urrgh...
2. :onamida: Moronic.
1. :takita: No explanation needed, I hate his looks, dialogue , speech, etc.

...Hopefully someday... xD

... :yuusaku:

Spoiler: Got it ready!
10. Trucy
09. Iris
08. Kudo
07. Ron
06. Vera
05. Apollo
04. Klavier
03. Moe
02. Godot
01. Hobo Nick

It was a tough fight between Nick and Godot as it also was with Klavier and Api.
One last tough one was Ron versus Victor.

EDIT:

Spoiler: These I hate...
10. Morgan
09. Grey
08. Wellington
07. Matt
06. April
05. Redd
04. Manella
03. Olga
02. Vasquez
01. TRILO!

ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Zinle on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Ceres wrote:
4. :agent-Smith: bland, uninteresting. ( too overhyped for an easily forgetable side character)

Oho, you get a Giant Objection.
IT'S FLAMING TIME! :keiko:

Let's see...

Easily forgettable? Grodyburger played a very minor role in 3 cases. So much so it's easy to overlook him. Machi was the defendant of one case. Yet Grody didn't appear much in court. Not even as a witness. Machi has a lot of story, plus room for speculation. Let me sum up Grody's story as deeply as I can: "He was Diego, Hammond and Mia's mentor. He gave White DL-6 info. Fin."

You're a clever person. You know Machi haters should prepare for the worst. :uramidn:

EDIT: Also, overhyped. Not possible. :garyuu:
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

no not like that

(1) Edgey
(2) Gumshoe
(3) Larry
(4) Franziska
(5) Nick
(6) Polly
(7) Maya
(8) Dahlia
(9) Pearls
(10) Kristoph

No hate list for today.

~Vervollkommnung~

Here are mine!

Favorite:

1: :franny: : I'll admit it. I really didn't care for her too much in the beginning. She seemed to be too full of herself and her "perfection". However, after the 2-3, she started to grow on me because........I don't know..........She just really grew on me. (Actually, I guess her, her whip and her "foolish" lines did. If you actually follow the "foolish" lines, they make sense. Even though Phoenix called them "utter nonsense", some people just have different ways of letting out anger. For her, it is calling people fools and whipping them..........
2: :kyouya-pull: For me, he is the perfect prosecutor (other than Franziska, that is). He IS looking to find the truth, even though it may affect the people closest to him
Spoiler:
:garyuu: & :haha: For Kristoph, when Klavier finally put two and two together and discovered that Kristoph really did murder Shadi Smith and Drew Misham (and poison Vera), he still does his job and tries to convict the defendant, but he does not take it to unrealistic lengths. When something is obvious, he accepts if for what it is and moves on. Daryan really didn't make that big an impression on me. He just seemed like someone who has too much time on his hands, researching, planning, making it seem like the crime was done according to song lyrics of all things! Klavier took Daryan's conviction very well. Although he was disappointed, he did not try to defend him just because he was his friend/lead guitarist. He looked for the truth. Plain and simple.

Plus, he's cute! What more do you want, seriously....... :will:

3: :sassy: I like the older her better because she seems like she actually knows what is going on. The younger her really put me off when she yelled at the underground parking lot, "Keep up the good work, everyone!". Defense attorneys aren't supposed to investigate the crime scene in the first place, what is the point in making yourself stand out more than need be?

Ok, no more lengthy explanations :phoenix:

4: :gipsy: She was probably THE most pleasant person to talk to, not to mention that she can sing!

5: :pearl: She was just SO cute, it was hard not to like her!

6: :odoroki: Yeah, he was pretty fun to play, more fun than :phoenix: , at least

7: :minuki: She was much more helpful/ fun to be around than :maya: . She also seemed to enjoy helping.

8: :phoenix: Yeah, he does make my list (although not very high....)

9: :mia: She was very helpful to have around, but not as fun as :minuki: . It was also fun playing a female defense attorney for a change!

10: :maya: She kind of has to make my list if the other two Feys did..........

Least:

1. :yani-fist: A-yup! Can you say annoying!?!?!? The snot-bubble turned me off RIGHT away

2. :raygun: ugh...............just ugh.......

3. :damon: ........

4. :payne: Some prosecutors were worse than others, but this guy is in a league of his own..........

5: :hotti: Just plain freaky.

6: :larry: He is a crybaby loser. They don't come any worse in my book......

7: 8: 9: (in no particular order) :wellington: :igarashi: :redd:

10: :edgeworth: He almost made it as number 10 on my favorite list, but I decided that :maya: was better. I figured that he deserved to be on a list, and I need a number 10 on this list. If I could, he would be number 11 on my favorite list. Basically, I didn't despise him, but he was far from my favorite......
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:

Last edited by GDM on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

ハナ

Best characters:
10. :sadshoe: I just feel sorry for the guy.. he tries so hard at his job!
9. :godot: In admiration of the fact that he can drink 17 cups of coffee in a day.
8. :shoe: Miaow!
7. :karma: Pure evil, I loathe him but I like him at the same time.
6. :udgy: Just legendary, what isn't there to like about the judge?
5. :maya: Her and Nick are so sweet, they're really funny together too.
4. Polly the parrot, purely because she's a parrot.
3. :franny: Just because she has a whip.
2. :phoenix: What would the game be without this guy? I LIKE his hair!
1. :edgeworth: He's so miserable, someone a typical Brit like me can relate to :)

Worst:
10. :odoroki: Purely for the fact that he has stupid hair.
9. :zenitora: He needs to take a chill pill, and lay off the fake tan.
8. :keiko: The similarity to a robot.. I hate it.
7. :larry: He's such a crybaby grr..
6. :yogi: Just plain deluded weirdo.. don't like him.
5. :hobohodo: I don't like how he changed, it makes me want to cry.
4. :chinami: just plain horrid and selfish, don't really care much for Iris either (too much of the complete opposite!)
3. :uramidn: She gave me the shivers.
2. Sal Manella - Just plain gross, plus that stupid text speak grr..
1. :hotti: Ugh.. what a creep.

Just call me Sei.

Favorites (1 being most liked)

:badger: 1. Dancing Blue Badger (a.k.a. the 'wriggling piece of plywood' -Edgey)
:scientific: 2. Ema (FORENSICS!!!)
:rock'n: 3. Klavier (I love music)
:gipsy: 4. Lamiroir/Thalassa (Again, love music!)
:minuki: 5. Trucy (and Mr. Hat...)
:adrian: 6. Adrian (I don't even know ^^;)
:ayame: 7. Iris (FEENIE!!!)
:Godot-object: 8. Godot/Diego (COFFEE!!!)
:think: 9. Edgeworth (Priceless fear of earthquakes!)
:maggy: 10. Maggey (People around her die. LOL)

Least Faves (1 being least liked)

:chinami: 1. DAHLIA (Her sisters (Iris and Pearly) are normal - wrong end of the gene pool?)
:Kristoph-hair: 2. Kristoph (...I hate you)
:taser: 3. Manfred von Karma (...no comment)
:damon: 4. Gant (ugh)
:study: 5. Stickler (ew)
:bling-bling: 6. Redd White (die)
:morgan: 7. Morgan Fey (Power-hungry monster)
:zenitora: 8. Furio Tigre (still can't believe he tricked the judge with a *koff*cardboardbadge*koff*
:keiko: 9. Lisa Basil (robot-lady 0.o)
:larry: 10. Larry/Laurice(lol) (he's STUPID)
3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706

Love Freak

This topic is so fun XD

Favorites:
10. :franny: She's just so... I love her objection, I love the fact that she's got so many issues, and I just love her design. She's so funny.
9. :hobohodo: I give him credit, Phoenix took several levels in BA <3
8. :pearl: She is just... so so so cute <3 I wish she was my daughter or something, she's just wonderful.
7. :scientific: Scientifically speaking, she's adorable, cute, I love her obsessive nature, and she's just wonderful (and I would kill for a pair of her glasses)
6. :knock-knock: She was one of the most interesting characters in the second game, and she's the reason I love that case so much
5. :jake: He's just BA to the bone. I don't know why I find him so epic, he just... is :D
4. :youngmia: She's so cool, old or young, she's just in control and the best mentor ever <3
3. :chinami: I just found her to be so complex, and so fascinating :D she's another great bad guy.
2. :phoenix: I've just grown so fond of him. He's so sweet, and so awesome, and he's grown so much... I just adore him.
1. :maya: Maya is just made of win, 'nuff said.

I'll post least favorites later <3

Pinball Music Fanatic

Favorites: (Massively spoiler-filled)
Spoiler:
10: The Judge. Admit it, the judge is awesome. He's just a character you can't help but love.
9: Dick Gumshoe. Same here. Something about Gumshoe just makes you like him. He's just a poor sucker. His low paycheck, the (probably) cut-down pension, getting whipped like mad. Poor guy.
8: Kristoph Gavin. From the first case on, he just had that "aura" of calmness and intelligence. And he wears glasses. And 4-4 was awesome.
7: Marvin Grossberg: That mustache. The smell of fresh lemons. I wish he had more room in the PW saga (Even though he looks as if he needs a lot of room).
6: Diego Armando/Godot: Even if I don't drink coffee. I love jazz, and I like smooth operators like Godot is. He just basically oozes out coolness.
5: Miles Edgeworth: He's just great. Bonus points for the 3-5 segment and the voice acting he got. Great character development.
4: SHOE! No words needed. I mean, we've got a cat here! How much more reasons do you need!
3: Luke Atmey: Genius. Edgeworth had to push White onto admitting the lesser crime, but Atmey came up with that all by himself. I just love geniuses.
2: Damon Gant: Another smart guy. Downright evil. Stare of Doom. What else do you need?
1: Manfred Von Karma: The big dog. The greatest of them all. Tazers, headbanging, a downright terrifying objection and an ATM number of 0001. Evil as heck.

Honorable mentions: Oldbag (Yes, I said it), Wellington and Stickler. All for the same reason. Also Payne (The man needs some love!)

Least Favorites: (Also massively spoiler-filled)
Spoiler:
10: Dr. Hotti / Hickfield: Juck! Keep that guy away from me!
9: Klavier Gavin: I don't like prosecutors who aren't really your enemies.
8: Sal Manella: Apart from having a disgusting name, I can't stand 1773. Learn to speak English! Long live grammar!
7: Mike Meekins: Just for that megaphone. And the way he is. Overly annoying.
6: Lawrence "Moe" Curls: Even the one joke Phoenix made in that case was better than any of Moe's.
5: Victor Kudo (I had to look his name up, he's quite forgettable): That nose of his and that unlimited ammo code for the seeds. Kinda disgusts me.
4: Terry Fawles: Just for that chain ball chewing. I thought he would lose all of his teeth like that.
Before I get out my top 3, let me get out a flame shield, just in case... *gets out flame shield*
3: Dahlia Hawthorne: I just love evil, but one can overdo it. Dahlia gives Von Karma and Gant combined a run for their money.
2: Morgan Fey: Ditto. Morgan is so downright evil it disgusts me.
1: Mia Fey: I hate her. I H-A-T-E her. Mainly because of 2-2 (I think that's the Kurain case with Ini/Mimi) Your sister is about to get jailed for murder and you can't even give up a hint because you're protecting your aunt? Just a little hint (with the exception of that key)!

Unhonorable mentions: None at the moment, can't think of any.

Notice something? No Phoenix in both of them.

The McD
CR's resident pinball music fanatic. Also a nutcase.
Signature and avatar made by the incredible Biblio.

I like toytules

Favorites:
10. :grey: : His passion about the weather...
9. :udgy: : Oblivious at times, but his beard is pure awesome
8. :shelly: : The most professional assassin the world has ever seen
7. :will: : He looks like chewbacca
6. :meekins: : Annoying yes, but his heart is in the right place
5. :godot: : Not only does he have devishly good looks, but he is a total badass
4 :edgeworth: : Its not a top 10 list without edgy
3. :eh?: : He's just so.... huggable!
2. :matt: : The best villian in the series
1. :shoe: : Its a cat named shoe.... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

Least:
10. :igarashi: : What is with that nose?
9. :redd: : Total d-bag
8. :grossburg: : We get it, you have hemmoroids....
7. :yuusaku: : Very very very annoying
6. :franny: : Whips hurt...
5. :payne: : Stop changing your hair!
4. :chinami: : Evil, with no sense of remorse
3. :haha: : Another gigantic d-bag
2. :wendy: : So annoying, stubborn, and an unhealthy obsession with edgy
1. :hotti: : One word: pervert
PlatinumOrb and Kuruki014's fanfiction, "Snackoos and Glamour". Coming soon to fanfiction.net and a forum near you!

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

DramaticaXIV2 wrote:
Ceres wrote:

*text*

God forbid someone has a different opinion to you. |D
fuck

Spoiler: Top 10 favorite
10. Wocky - Hilarious, and awesome. I also find his "shut up, I'm ready for everything" attitude way cool, and as long as he knows what he is talking about, brave.
9. Acro - Most characters that killed somebody get a particular amount of hate for doing it. But, the killing aside, he was a great person. And he's one of the few villains who apologized to the framed person.
8. Grey - He's a genius. Who would think of getting yourself clean of an accident that's not your fault by channeling the spirit of the culprit? Besides, it was rather amusingly ironic how he cornered his prey merely by assuming they were dead.
7. Jake - By the time he first showed up, he came of as REALLY cool. And that image followed in. I was surprised he was one of the people who did "bad" stuff in the case, and I somewhat pitied him for getting what he got after he was exposed.
6. Trucy - A pleasant person, and also extremely funny sometimes. A funny and awesome addition is Mr. Hat, and how she managed to pull off a fake kidnapping in court.
5. Phoenix - I liked the original deal as a good lawyer, a caring person and such, but, the hobo version is just absolutely awesome. Often the one who made me go "AH! I get it now!". And also how he controlled the whole thing in AJ... It must have been a big pleasure to see everything coming to a final, satisfying note as Kristoph went down with an awesome breakdown.
4. Gumshoe - Another pleasant figure. Once he gets on the screen, you know what's coming: laughs, awesome, and info about the case.
3. Edgeworth - How he delevoped throughout the games made him very remarkable. And his comeback in 2-4... That was awesome beyond words. And how he manages to beat Phoenix at inner monologue and evidence descriptions when you control him, that's the last detail you need to make him an extremely remarkable character.
2. Klavier - *Dodges rapid bulletfire* I don't really get what's with all the hate on him. I like his plain, simple mind, and how he comes to court knowing what everybody else took at least two games to learn. He's also one of the main reasons that make AJ a refreshing break from the epic of the original trilogy.
1. Apollo - *Dodges more bulletfire* His "am I the only one sane here?" image that gets in as you meet his attitude and his reactions to people around him, that's one of the things that staples him as a really funny character. To add to it, he's somewhat unlucky, mostly for how much he gets snackooed. And then there is his deep backstory, and how much he still can and will develop. Because of him, I can't wait for GS5.

Spoiler: Base 2 favorite
Hey, the opposite to a top is a base, right? *Shot*

2. Robert Hammond - A man that contradicts his occupation. What's the point in defending your client, but ruining them?
1. Redd White - Once I came across him, I already identified him instantly as "that bitch who killed Mia", and my guess was far from wrong. But the worse part was how powerless myself and probably Phoenix felt towards him and his "you're just a lawyer, I can punch you as much as I want" attitude.

And I don't even particularly hate these two. I have a hard time hating this series' characters, because I actually can like evil people, as long as they are so genius it convinces me to like them. That given, I have little-to-no reason to hate any character in the series. And that adds to the fact Capcom handled everyone or at least everyone greatly.

Good 'til the last drop.

I Finally finished AA so time to redo this
10:Victor Kudo :igarashi:
9: Moe :moe: i dont know why people dont like him, he's actually pretty funny
8: Bellboy! :bellboy: (he saved me from thouroughly disliking Turnabout Sisters)
7: Jake Marshall :jake: awesome theme song
6: Udgy! :udgy:
5: larry (why does everybody hate him?) :larry: :
4: Ron delite :yuusaku:
3: Phoenix :phoenix:
2: Edgeworth :edgeworth:
1: Godot :godot:

Least Favorite:
10: :maggy: her life stories about how she fails at everythig were depressing
9: Gross! :grossburg:
8: Maya (too annoying and way too popular) :maya:
7: Acro :acro:
6: Holy... uggh he gave me nightmares :flowsers:
5: sal manella :sal: (the l33t was pretty cool but got annoying. also hes sweaty.)
4: Just too annoying :grey:
3: April may :may: (so annoying to cross-examine. and all the jiggling was distracting)
2: Lotta hart :lotta-smug:
1: It's still wendy frikkin oldbag!!! :oldbag:
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
^^ Click The Gant!

Last edited by Burninator on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

...Hopefully someday... xD

burninator59 wrote:
9: Moe :moe: i dont know why people dont like him hes actually pretty funny

Thank you! Finally a destiny pal ^^
*high five!*
ImageImageImageImage

I went grocery shopping with Kristoph.

Oh, fun!

Favorite:
10. :chinami: - She's an amazing villian.
9. :gregory: - Ok, I know he's dead. But think about it, he's probably an awesome dad and defense attorney!
8. :godot: - Godot is amazing.
7. :phoenix: - How do you NOT like Phoenix? <3
6. :franny: - Franfran is so tough and she does have a softside. She doesn't like to get pushed around.
5. :maya: - She's /Maya/. So lovable. <3
4. Daryan Crescend- I love him. He's hot, and he's smart.
3. :odoroki: - Believe it or not, but I like the rookie. He's cute, and fights for truth.
2. :garyuu: - Kristoph is so clever. I rather not say any more, due to spoilers. And he's also sexy.
1. :kyouya: - He's such an awesome prosecutor. And hot.

Least Favorite:
10. :sawit: - Retarded. D:
9. :redd: - He's stupid.
8. :pearl: - I really don't like her, she's annoying.
7. :adrian: - She's a pointless character.
6. :hotti: - An annoying pervert.
5. Oldbag - Stop talking.
4. :igarashi: - I don't like seeds being thrown at me D:
3. :grey: - Complaining about the weather is a sin.
2. :wellington: - He's annoying.
1. :grossburg: - Shut up about your gott damn hemorrhoids!

Good 'til the last drop.

Zinle wrote:
burninator59 wrote:
9: Moe :moe: i dont know why people dont like him hes actually pretty funny

Thank you! Finally a destiny pal ^^
*high five!*

you like kudo and and moe too?!?!
*high five back!*
By Lind_L_Tailor^
^^ Click The Gant!

Spoiler:
In no particular order, here they are:
Favourites:
Diegodot. (Yes, that's what I call him) Excellent lines, great backstory. Pure awsomeness.
Edgeworth. Like his personality, great backstory. Pure awsomeness.
Phoenix. I can really sympathize with losing so much money. Such a nice guy. Sure, his comments seem jerkish, but jerks are the people who say those things, not just think them.
Gant. That was a spectacular murder plot. (SL-9, I mean) Tearing off the cloth, killing Neil, writing the name on the jar, breaking the jar, and then controlling Lana, it was amazing.
Larry. He's such a nice guy. I was angry that everybody treated him badly in 3-5. He just wants love, like Luke.
Gumshoe. I feel sorry that he keeps going broke and getting whipped. He saves us repeatedly, (1-3, 2-4, 3-3) He's actually a very good detective.
Ema. In my opinion, the only really useful assistant. Scientific investigation and saving the trial twice is a lot better than growing larger breasts. I actually felt really bad in 1-5 when I discovered that she was probably the killer.
Lana. I really feel sorry for what happened to her in SL-9. I realized she was willing to forge evidence with Gant for two years, and then die for her sister.
Trucy. A very useful assistant. In 4-2, when she appeared to be kidnapped, I thought to myself, "*sigh* not again..." but when I saw that she faked it, I was pretty thrilled. Young Trucy is also extremely cute.
Valant. Poor guy, he got caught up in a world full of jerks. Magnifi, Zak, and even Thalassa contributed to his life being ruined.

Least Favourites:
More. Those jokes were, in a word, not good. I got penalized just for pressing him, because he made idiot jokes. They aren't even jokes, they are so bad that a pun would be infinite praise.
Oldbag. Just shut up for once! It wouldn't be so bad if she was only a one-time character, but she ruined the replayability of 2-4 for me.
Armstrong. The creepiest thing I have ever seen. Ever.
Zak. The biggest jerk ever. Peachi's Zak Gramarye is a Jerk comic sums it up pretty well. It only left out one detail: why didn't Zak show Phoenix the diary page??? It would have gotten him off innocent, convict his enemy, he wouldn't have to abandon Trucy, and he also gets to brag. The only explanation I can fathom is that he just wanted to do some stupid trick.
Magnifi. Second biggest jerk ever. "Well, one of you shot my only daughter, so I'm giong to have you both tortured for the rest of your lives." "Come shoot me in the face, so that I don't have a painful death, and you get killed for murdering me." His crimes were worse than Gant, and they were executed in such a distasteful manner. Why couldn't he have just died of cancer?
Lamiroir/Thalassa. In 4-3, everybody was treating her like some kind of god. Do you understand how annoying it is for someone who lied so much to be revered so highly? Even worse though, is her attitude towards Machi. She did not show any signs of being sad about someone she thought of as her own son. Machi was not even shown in the end credits. They showed Iris and Lana, didn't they? Why doesn't Machi get anything?
Maya. Anger and index fingers will probably be directed in my general area for this, but I find her to be immature and unhelpful. I did like her in 1-4, but she just got worse and worse from then on. Always getting into trouble, I just found her act to get old by 3-5. The only positive thing about her being in mortal danger was that I did not have to see her for the whole case. As for her personality, she is uneducated, unhelpful, immature, and extremely gluttonous. She completely destroys Phoenix' wallet, never tries to pay her back for saving her life 3 times, and never seems to appreciate Phoenix.
Canadian Judge. I was angry that he wouldn't even listen to the case before deciding on the outcome. At the very beginning, when he said that Fawles was clearly guilty, there wasn't a shred of evidence at the time. In 3-5, he would be such a nuisance, I was infinitely relieved that he wouldn't be the judge at the end. If he were, the trial would go: "Yep, Maya's clearly guilty." "No, Godot is! If there is a wound under that mask, it proves that he was the killer!" "Nuh-uh. The court finds the defendant, Iris of Hazakura Temple (Didn't he say that Maya was guilty???) guilty. Well, I'm headed off for some moose steak and poutine after watching the polar bears from my igloo."
Klavier. I really didn't like how he was about the only prosecutor who started out "perfect" and never developed or changed in anyway. Edgeworth began at age 20, he has that backstory from when he wanted to be a defense attorney, followed by DL-6, 3-4, SL-9, and all of the first game completely changing him. What he did at the end of 1-3 really showed a profound change, which was further supplanted by 1-5. It shows amazing development from being a jerk in 1-2. Klavier never goes through anything significant, and just decides he wants the truth from the beginning. Pretty boring. Franziska was raised by Manfred von Karma, and accordingly has impossible standards to keep. Starting from her losses in 2-2 and 2-3, she had to completely change herself. I was unsure whether Franziska would even want to help in 2-4, and I was glad that she came around in 3-5. Godot has a pretty obvious backstory. Klavier, meanwhile, never changes, became a prosecutor at the age of 17, which no longer impresses everybody after the previous achievements. He was insensitive when his brother and best friend were convicted and likely killed, he has such a jerkish, glimmerous, foppish attitude, I just don't like him.
Grossberg. Enough about the stupid hemorrhoids! You know, some have suggested that Grossberg was too fat to take off his red suit, and it just became a dirtier colour in the following years. Enough about the lemons, too! The other problem was that he was one of the most important forces that destroyed the Kurain Channeling Technique. Sure, it was von Karma's, Hammond's, and White's fault, but Grossberg was the one who made DL-6 spread out into the world. I would like to say that, as a result of Grossberg's contributions to DL-6, Misty became the master and created the feud amongst the Fey family, although that isn't quite true. He did, however, demolish the Kurain reputation.

Sorry about writing so much. Got off on tangents.

I went grocery shopping with Kristoph.

Oh my god I forgot to mention Iris.

I hate Iris with such a passion I could make a building explode.
>>
<<
Vickinator made this for me 8D
She's AMAZING.

I've gone grocery shopping with Kristoph. BE JEALOUS.

Just call me Sei.

burninator59 wrote:
6: holy... uggh he gave me nightmares :flowsers:

Seconded. ^^ If I picked the CREEPIEST character, it would be him. ugh...
3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Favourite
1 :chinami:
2 :franny:
3 :godot:
4 :edgeworth:
5 :uramidn:
6 :shelly:
7 :youngmia:
8 :ema:
9 :agia-shock:
10 :eh?:
11. :grossburg: (im such a cheater)

Least Favourite:

1 :redd:
2 :yogi:
3 :bro: (I don't know what I think of that AWEFASDFWEA)
4 :lotta:
5 :sal:
6 :Max-Cry:
7 :acro:
8 :moe-laugh: (He was cool the first time I played JFA, but every replay "AUGGHHHH")
9 :maya: (I'm starting to like her more though...)
10 :ayame: (though I support FeenRis. XDDD)
11 :punch-ben:
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~

Spoiler: Favourites
Favourites:
10. :javado: I feel sorry for him...
9. :adrian: Her story is also sad...
8. :shelly: He's just a funny assassin.
7. :gipsy: I liked her preformance in AJ.
6. :mareka: I actually don't know why I like her...
5. :odoroki: Gotta love Polly
4. :elise: I just love her, and I think she's really pretty...
3: :hobohodo:/ :phoenix: Who doesn't love him ^_^
2. :minuki: She's really helpful in AJ, she knows more than Polly...
1. :maya: Too much love to say. I just think she's awesome.

Spoiler: Least Favourites
Least Favourite:
10. :pearl: I don't hate her, but I don't like her either.
9. :scratch: He bugs me... Can't even kill someone on his own...
8. :april: Ugh, Cover up will you...
7. :lotta-smug: She's just annoying and won't go away.
6. :wendy: Even more annoying... WHY WON'T YOU GO AWAY!!
5. :lana: I just found her selfish for some reason...
4. :edgeworth: Arrogant, Miserable and abit of a drama queen...
3. :mia: JUST STAY DEAD WILL YOU! Or at least cover yourself up when channelling...
2. :that-b-word: Horrible, selfish, annoying, trys to kill everyone. She trys to look sweet, but she a homocidal maniac!
1. :ayame: I really hate her. She's such a do-gooder who is even more annoying than Dahlia. Alot of people like her, but I just plain hate her! I have a lot of reasons why I hate her, but I leave it like this.

Okay, let me see...

Note: I haven't played all the games yet, so...I might have to revise some stuff later.
I like Phoenix and Apollo by default, so to make it easier, I wil not include them...
and some of these aren't exactly in order:
Spoiler: favorites
1. :sadshoe:
2. :franny:
3. :garyuu:
4. :edgy:
5. :Maki:
6. :jake: :neil:
7. :ema:
8. :yuusaku:
9. :varanbaran:
10. :matt:
11. :keiko: :gant: :shelly: :lana:

Spoiler: least favorites
1. :redd:
2. :april:
3. :igarashi:
4. :mina:
5. :Brush-Sniff: 's....character design...
6. :hotti:
7. :Temsai:
8. :zak: ...no smiley?
9. :regina:
10. ....IDK.

.: Daughter of Aliucon and Lida_Rose on the CR Family Tree :.

HMMMMMMMMMM

Some of them are in order, but I won't tell which ones, coz I'm too lazy to. xD
And some are pointless rants. x)

Spoiler: Favorite Characters - No Spoilers
1.) :phoenix: / :hobohodo: - Without him, the series wouldn't have been created&he's funny at times. :B

2.) :notes: / :yummy: - I really like her personality. And she makes cases... SCIENTIFICALLY FUN! 8D

4.) :minuki: - A waaaaaaaaay better partner than Maya. *shot* Plus she's much more useful than Maya and she's not really annoying, unlike Maya. And very cute, too. :'D

3.) :mia: - Not because of her "epic bewbz", because she's goddamn smart&the most useful aid, so far. And have great character.

5.) :franny: - Only a foolish fool would not like her. *whipped*

6.) :godot: - Coz I just do like him. xD

7.) :sadshoe: - That poor guy needs some love. ;D

8.) :varanbaran: - Cool magicians are cool. And he's not a jerk, unlike Zak. :U

9.) :odoroki: - DEMON HORN ATTORNEY *le gasp*

10.) :doodle: - ...She's actually cute and I love her character. o.o

Spoiler: Least Favorite Characters, lots of negativity, of course.
1.) :maya: - She annoys me very much. She's the biggest glutton that I've even seen. O_O I only liked her in 1-2 and 1-4. And she's not really helpful and she's very immature for her age (she acts 8-12, while she's 17-19).

2.) :pearl: - I am going to get shot for this... But, "Maya is your special someone" my ass. And she's rather useless in 2-4. :/

3.) :wendy: - FFFFFFFF. Everyone should know the reason for that. :U

4.) :hotti: - Perverted doctors are perverted. D:

5.) :snap: - Klavier is rather boring opponent to play against. Klavier doesn't make the cases fun at all. Because he's very simple to play against. And his background story is rather uninteresting.

6.) :igarashi: - SERIOUSLY, DOES HE HAVE A SECRET CODE FOR HIS INFINITY AMMOS!?. :grey:

7.) :punch-ben: - Trilo annoys me. SERIOUSLY.

8.) :flowsers: - He's gross. D:

9.) :yogi: - SERIOUSLY, WHO FALLS ASLEEP DURING THE MIDDLE OF CONVERSATIONS!? D<

-SPOILER AHEAD-

10.) Zak - He is a huge jerk. He abandoned his own daughter, and he picks his lawyers just by PLAYING POKER.

Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3

Proud owner of Luke Atmey.

FAVORITE:

1. :aiga:
2. :aiga:
3. :aiga:
4. :aiga:
5. :aiga:
6. :aiga:
7. :aiga:
8. :aiga:
9. :aiga:
10. :aiga:

Ok...JUST KIDDING! (not really). Here's my top tens-

FAVORITE:

Spoiler:
1. :aiga:
2. :trapcardcoffee:
3. :eh?:
4. :mattphone:
5. :damon:
6. :karma:
7. :jake:
9. :larry:
10. :edgeworth:

LEAST FAVORITE:

Spoiler:
10. :chinami:
9. :zenitora:
8. :bellboy:
7. :sawit:
6. :payne:
5. :grossburg:
4. :hotti:
3. :sal:
2. :study:
1. :Brush-Sniff:

Stepladder Vendor

My Favorites are...

Spoiler:
10. :odoroki: Sure, he wasn't the deepest or most interesting protagonist I've ever played as, but he had some pretty good lines, and I know that his character will develop into something awesome later on down the road.

9. :larry: I know a lot of people don't like him because he's a bit of a crybaby, but it doesn't bother me. He's an important figure in Nick's past and always good for a laugh.

8. :minuki: An all around likable character with a lot of room for character development.

7. :oldbag: She was a character that made Edgeworth seem less formidable and more of an ally. As she made made Edgey more appealing, her own character began to appeal to me as well.

6. :maya: A big part of Nick's (and my own) motivation throughout GS1-3. Her upbeat attitude always made the investigation parts of the games more enjoyable, and whenever she was in trouble, I was genuinely motivated to help.

5. :hobohodo: Phoenix himself was already a pretty cool character, and his portrayal in GS4 only added to his likability and characterization (even if it did kind of screw up the canon)

4. :franny: Appealed to me from the first time I saw her in court. I love how turns out to be a fragile character underneath her tough exterior.

3. :sadshoe: A lovable, simple, guy who always makes me smile. I like him as much now as I did the first time I met him in GS1.

2. :edgeworth: His steady character development and strained interaction with the people around him make him a truly remarkable character.

1. :godot: I know he's kind of a generic choice for a favorite character, but I can't delude myself into making him #2. His tragic past and selfless protection of Maya make him out to be an untarnished hero, but he is humanized by his inability to accept the death of Mia, and his irrational hatred of Phoenix. He is, to me, the perfect character.

The only character that I don't really like is Klavier.

It's not that I don't like him as a person, it's just he seemed kind of dry next to the three other prosecutors. Sexy German doesn't make up for deep characterization, Klavier. But he could very well turn it around as the AJ series continues.

Wait, was he even speaking German...?

Edgewood her.

The Messiah

Faves (maybe a spoiler or two)

10. :udgy: So clueless and easily persuaded
9. :igarashi: if you want a stereotypical perverted old man then here you go.
8. :minuki: Trucy is so CUTE!!
7. :uramidn: She wins my award for creepiest video game characted.
6. :garyuu: He is so calm and collected. How did he become so evil?
5. :eh?: How could you not like him, pal?
4. :godot:/ :javado: Best quotes ever, and trying to count all 17 cups
3. :edgeworth: British guys=pimps
2. :larry: He's such a loser and reminds me of my friends so much.
1. :phoenix: No phoenix, no game

Least favorites

10. :hotti: Piece of work.
9. :franny: The whip, oh my god the whip.
8. Armstrong- I can't understand what you're saying and your ass is... disturbing.
7. :maggy: I don't care about your problems, go see a freaking therapist.
6. :payne: ObJeeeeeeekIOn!!! And please, lose the mullet.
5. :pearl: Oh Mr. Nick, Mr. Nick, Mr. Nick!!
4. :keiko: I hate light up clothing
3. :grossburg: Shut up about your ass and lemons!
2. :meekins: Do you need a bullhorn when we're RIGHT BESIDE YOU?!!
1. :yogi: If you had to do community service, just kill this guy.

~Vervollkommnung~

Quote:

*text*

Least favorites

9. :franny: The whip, oh my god the whip.

*text*

Ummm.....what is wrong with a whip?
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:

Almost Ace Detective...?

Here's my list; number one being my most favorite.

Favorite:

1. Miles Edgeworth - I don't know exactly why. He's angsty, distant, awkward, commanding, sarcastic, reserved.. but he's very like-able. Miles is a closet fan-boy, yet he enjoys his job. He matured, and is always looking towards finding the truth. Even though he might not seem like it, he does care for the few friends that he has. I know he's not even real, but it's the personality given to him that is. I guess that's why I like him so much -- because of his personality. But hey, he has a nice pixely image, too. What's ironic is the fact that I never thought I'd take a liking to him when I entered the Phoenix Wright fandom.
2. Phoenix Wright - I remember when first starting the game, this guy was my absolute favorite. He was funny, nervous, doubting -- almost a bit paranoid. His cynicism was wonderfully played and he always jumped into situations head first either because of his friends or his quick actions, but that's what I found so humorous. He wasn't always confident -- and I could relate to that. He wanted to be careful about things but he usually failed in that. But he knows when to get serious, and when he does, he can't be stopped -- so he went to great lengths for the people he loved. That's very admirable. His personality is also very awesome -- and so is his hair.
3. Larry Butz - He definitely needs some love. He's annoying, he's spontaneous and over dramatic, but he has a lot of potential. And yes, he's a real flirt, and I don't know if he's actually ever been in love before, but it's pretty hilarious. Fact is, though, he worries about his friends, cheers them on and wants them to be okay. Sure, he's not above teasing or insulting them though still -- he cares. He's easily excitable, too, but I imagine he can get bored just as quick. I'm sure he has a deeper side -- I mean, he has an inferiority complex. Maybe I look too much into these things but let me use my imagination, darn it. (Gotta love that =/ face of his too.)
4. Damon Gant - So, why, why, why ... did I include him, of all people? Well, I feel as if I relate to him in almost every way, except for the rape rumors and the evil part. Damon is ... so many things. He was an excellent villain. He seems happy, a lot -- he lets a soft side show, often -- a false one. He seems so jovial, kind, caring -- responsible, cautious --- (but not enough to cover up his, er, mishap) and good at his job. He acts humorous and encouraging, but that's where his manipulative side comes in. He can be very serious, yet moody. Very determined, sets high goals -- but hates incompetence and thinks negatively of people.. more so than they may think.
5. Manfred von Karma - Because he's absolutely kicka-- euhm...nevermind. I think I would detest a person like him, but I just like him for some reason. His style, his actions
Spoiler:
(yes, even the murders)
, and words -- it's appealing, in a way. It was as if he was paranoid about his reputation, himself, so he wanted to be perfect. He didn't want anyone to look down on him. He wanted to be feared and respected -- who knows, maybe he was treated badly when he was younger or is really a wimp. I wish we could have gone deeper into his character, but I'll let my mind take care of that.
6. The Judge - Because he's silly, distractable, kind, easily won over -- he's simply amusing. It's a good thing he chooses the right verdict in the end, though -- I'm sure he has a big heart. I would enjoy having a conversation with someone like him, no doubt. Just as long as he doesn't get side tracked.
7. Mike Meekins - He's adorable, case closed.
8. Bikini - She's a very fun character.
9. Ron DeLite - Cute, dorky, and a brave wimp, all at the same time.
10. Joe Darke - We barely know anything about him, but regardless, he's awesome.

Least Favorite, in no particular order:

1. Franziska Von Karma
2. Kristoph Gavin
3. Klavier Gavin
4. Bat
5. Daryan Crescend
6. Olga Orly
7. Machi Tobaye
8. Cody Hackins
9. Jake Marshall
Signature by the amazingly wonderful Vickinator!

that one dinosaur...you know...?

Favorites:
1. :franny: Franziska: because at first I was like: "oh god, she's gonna annoy me." but then, "heck....she's alright". Then her character developed more, and I ended up loving her. <3 Also I loved her habit of calling everyone by their full name.
2. :edgeworth: Miles Edgeworth: Two words for you. Character. Development. C: And also he works the frills. <3
3. :phoenix: Phoenix: He's the hero. Gotta love the hero.
4. :odoroki: Apollo: The second hero, who is also quite loud. C:
5. :godot: Godot/Diego:
Spoiler:
The development. His past is amazingly detailed with Mia and all. He's the most fleshed out and human of all the characters. But his jerkness to Nick lands him in 5th.

6. :maya: Maya: She's adorable, silly and very sweet. Also Stepladders.
7. :kyouya: Klavier: GERMANY STRIKES AGAIN WITH THE LEAD SINGER OF THE BACKSTREEGAVINNERS. He's a fop. <3 love him.
8. :sassy: Ema: Cute in the first game, awesome in Apollo Justice. Snackoos and all~<3
9. :jake: Because he's a cowboy. C: I have a lot of love for his personality and his finger gun. KAPOW! xD
10. :yuusaku: Ron: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW. I love this guy because I want to eat his hair.

Honorable mentions: Gumshoe, ManfredSteamroller :karma-scream:, Lana and Pearls.
No.
1. :chinami: Dahlia: NO. NO. NO. I wanted to throw the DS against the wall whenever she did that....sickly fake smile.
2. :garyuu: Kristoph: No. Although he goes Goku on us...No. He's..warped.
3. :grey: Dr. Turner Grey: Irritating to talk to. The glasses...THEY FALL SO FAST! D:
4. :damon: Gant: The stare. OH GOD THE STARE.
5. :wellington: Wellington: Annoying, irritating, and has dumb hair. His face also was rather...disturbing.
6. :april: April: They...were...so...fake. And that giggle...BUT I envision her with a corny brooklyn accent.
7. :yogi: Yani Yogi: Pasta shop. What. the. heck?
8. :ditz: Ini mini: Annoying to get any info out of, ditzy and a liar. Ugh.
9. :ayame: Iris: Never liked her. I never like any last minute love intrests.
10. :flowsers: Armstrong: ....I am...confused and afraid. DD:
Franziska: Because she always makes sense. ALWAYS.

Ten Favorite:

Spoiler:
10) Will Powers: His personality reminds me of my own, and I like his hair. (but that’s not what my hair looks like XD)

9) Viola: A very well-written character. Quiet, cute, and creepy.

8) Pearls: Adorableness. I need not say more.

7) Manfred: Even though his object-to-everything became frustrating, I loved his case. You are on the verge of losing from the very beginning and have to fight uphill all the way to the end, making the victory most satisfying.

6) Mia: She adds the surreal aspect to the game, and ups the “coolness” factor whenever she arrives. The part when she owns Dahlia in 3-5 is one of the most epic moments for me too.

5) Godot: Awesome personality, cool mask, and named after one of my favorite books/plays: Waiting for Godot (which I loved even before playing PW). And I have a peculiar love for tragedy, and he is one of, if not the most tragic characters in the games.

4) de Killer: Even though he did threaten to kill Maya, it didn’t damage my opinion of him as a character. In fact, his looming presence throughout 2-4 made the case even better. (and I loved seeing Phoenix freak out during the case…call me a sadist but…)

3) Phoenix: If I didn’t like him, why would I continue playing?

2) Maya: Although Phoenix was the main character, Maya was the character that I felt most attached to and cared most about while going through the games (or maybe that’s a result of playing as Phoenix). Even though some may say that she was immature, I feel that Phoenix needed someone like Maya to lift his spirits in the worst of times and still be strong enough to take a tazer shot for him. It’s nice to see that Phoenix is willing to return the favor running across that bridge.

1) Edgeworth: Again, maybe it’s a result of playing as Phoenix, but I grew almost as attached to him as I did to Maya. Playing as him in 3-5 didn’t hurt either. Not to mention that I always take a liking to the character in the “friend/rival” role. He is unyielding as a prosecutor and yet he has compassion which he carefully masks. If not the most real character, he is certainly the most well-developed one. While I like some elements of Maya better than Edgeworth, his development earns him, by a small margin, the spot as my favorite character.

Ten Least Favorite:

Spoiler:
10) Larry: I just don’t like him as much as the other characters, though I have to admit that cross-examining him in 3-5 was fun.

9) Dr. Grey: How was he even going to get the nurse to agree to sign the paper in the first place?

8) Dahlia: EVIL!

7) Hammond: He didn’t care about his clients, and I really don’t feel sorry for him because of it.

6) Ini: It’s like like like *stab*

5) Frank Sawhit: I know it was the first case, but he could have at least done a better job. And why did he have to mention the time at all anyway?

4) Brushel: The blue makeup, toothbrush, and rosy cheeks. I haven’t even played Apollo Justice, and thus have only seen him in passing, but it was enough to make my stomach turn.

3) Richard Wellington: I hate people like this.

2) Redd White: I hate people like this too.

1) Morgan Fey: She tried to kill my second favorite character, twice. And she doesn’t have any redeeming qualities like de Killer had (her presence doesn’t do anything to me as she is not the immediate threat that de Killer was). All she thinks about is herself, what she lacks, and her nominal “honor”. She doesn’t care about her daughter at all…or only about what she thinks Pearl should have.

Suburbanite

Detective Bloom wrote:
Here's my list; number one being my most favorite.

Favorite:

4. Damon Gant - So, why, why, why ... did I include him, of all people? Well, I feel as if I relate to him in almost every way, except for the rape rumors and the evil part. Damon is ... so many things. He was an excellent villain. He seems happy, a lot -- he lets a soft side show, often -- a false one. He seems so jovial, kind, caring -- responsible, cautious --- (but not enough to cover up his, er, mishap) and good at his job. He acts humorous and encouraging, but that's where his manipulative side comes in. He can be very serious, yet moody. Very determined, sets high goals -- but hates incompetence and thinks negatively of people.. more so than they may think.
5. Manfred von Karma - Because he's absolutely kicka-- euhm...nevermind. I think I would detest a person like him, but I just like him for some reason. His style, his actions
Spoiler:
(yes, even the murders)
, and words -- it's appealing, in a way. It was as if he was paranoid about his reputation, himself, so he wanted to be perfect. He didn't want anyone to look down on him. He wanted to be feared and respected -- who knows, maybe he was treated badly when he was younger or is really a wimp. I wish we could have gone deeper into his character, but I'll let my mind take care of that.

Detective Bloom, you've just summed up why I love those two characters in a better way than I could have ever come up with. :will:
Icon from rufftoon and lindbloem on deviantart.
Page 2 of 8 [ 293 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby