Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 2 of 3[ 92 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: What are the characters you can't help but like...Topic%20Title

Klavier. I hate arrogant pretty boys like him. He's also a very, very, very flat character.
... But why do I like him so much?

True Love~

Almost all of them. They all have these little annoying quirks that would eventually drive me insane in real life. Especially people like Maya, April May, Klavier, Edgeworth, Ron... *list goes on*

But I still love them. <333

M + M is love

MILES EDGEWORTH.

yes, i can't believe it myself, i used to hate edgeworth a lot and he reminds me of severus snape. but by the end of the first game...

EDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHH.....AISHITERU! *glomps edgeworth*
異議あり! G A Y L A W Y E R S A R E S E X Y !

The Chibi White Mage :D

姫 神羅 成歩堂 - 御剣 マスタング wrote:
MILES EDGEWORTH.

yes, i can't believe it myself, i used to hate edgeworth a lot and he reminds me of severus snape. but by the end of the first game...

EDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHH.....AISHITERU! *glomps edgeworth*

Same here, except for the last bit of extreme glomping. :phoenix:

Oh yeah, I have another one on my list.

:franny:

Even though she had quite of an attitude problem, she's still pretty funny.

Johnny Rotan wrote:
Spoiler:

Win. :that-b-word:
Supporter of PhoenixXIris, MiaxDiego and ApolloxVera

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

LittleBakura wrote:

Johnny Rotan wrote:
Spoiler:

Win. :that-b-word:

Idk i think i scared kazzy away with that :karma:

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

A lot.
Edgeworth, the Judge, Maya, April May, Manfred Von Karma, Mike Meekins, Damon Gant, Larry Butz, Wellington, Pearl Fey, Matt Engarde, Young Phoenix, Ron Delite, Furio Tigre, Victor Kudo, Terry Fawles, Wendy Oldbag Diego Armando and yada yada. (I SHOULD hate these guys, whether if these personalities annoy me NORMALLY or if they're someone I'd like to hate, but I still love them so muchh)

In real life, actually, I think I'd like Ini Miney, Iris and Regina Berry more than I like them through the games.

As for Dahlia, I've never tried to hate her. She's one of my favorite characters. :)
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~

Para Para Princess

:matt: Matt.....he made me very mad, but for some odd reason, I often found myself cheering for him in court

I think it's because he had a cat; I didn't want Shoe to be neglected and guys that own cats are awesome, no matter how horrible they are. :shoe: :shoe:

Ha...!

The Gavins, though I probably hate Klavier more than Kristoph. I hate his attitude especially in court, and his being a divo LOL... and yet I still like him...more so because of his air guitar sprite.

Also Daryan. He's a JERK and I like him LOL

Godot, I hated him at first. He treats Phoenix like crap. Later on though, I ended up liking him more than Phoenix. Now I hate Phoenix.

Viola :uramidn: I dunno, she's creepy, but she's my favorite female character.

Moo.

:udgy: :javado: :that-b-word: :ayame: :inspect: :jake:
Moo.

Proud owner of Luke Atmey.

I don't see why people wouldn't like the judge...

Is there anyone who hates Udgey?

Payne is the most awesome guy ever.

:igarashi:, :shy:, :megaphone:, I ended up liking. Out of pity, probably.

Plus:
Spoiler: All of GS3
:that-b-word:

Because she's so evil she's awesome.

Atmey would drive me crazy in real life, but he's so hilarious that I love all his screentime.

Objection! That was objectionable!

Dahlia for one.

Spoiler:
You've got to respect how evil she is. Stealing a valuable item, nearly killing Armando, Nick and Maya, and actually killing that other guy. Veru truly evil.

Also Udgy and Godot. Udgy is so clueless, and Godot is just cool.
MY SIG. THIS IS IT. HAPPY?

With extra sugar please.

damon gant
:damon: he's stare creeps me out :apollo-shock:
:spit:
:objection: :Godot-object:
I SAID COFFEE,NOT TEA!!!

:edgeworth: in case 2-4. Sure, he's a better man overall than he was in 1-2, but in terms of personality, he's actually worse. Blackmailing Adrian (and saying he didn't care if she committed suicide), mocking Phoenix, the way he treats Gumshoe... it might drive me crazy IRL, but you can't help but admit that Edgey is pretty awesome.

:study: is someone I don't exactly like, but I feel sorry for. I mean, holy crap would it be embarrassing to admit to something like that in court. I can't approve of what he did, but I'm sure almost everyone has some kind of perverted side in them. Moreover, even though the lie he told turned out to be important (since going to the phone gave the killer a chance to escape), I can't blame him for thinking that it was hopefully, probably not important to the case and wanting to avoid talking about it.

:adrian: : I think she's a Karma Houdini (though much less of one than :Shelly: or :uramidn: or even :yuusaku:) whose role in the love square was as sleazy as Juan's if not more so, but I can't help but like her and feel sorry for her.

:larry: might irritate me IRL, but he's funny.

:jake: I can't come up with a good reason to ignore him assaulting a fellow officer (and apparently getting off scott-free for it when that would probably be punishable by at least 5 years IRL) other than that he was trying to do something important and that he's darn cool.

Terry Fawles: I've never felt so sorry for a criminal suffering because of his own idiocy in my life. Wow, it would suck to be him. Also: "Okay, I told a little lie..." -> The lie he told wasn't little by normal standards, but it would SOOO seem little after the lie that was told against him.

:Payne Hair: : He may not be nice to Phoenix or Mia, but him being so pathetic makes it cool when he actually does a good job on occasion (he sure knows how to check weather reports)! He's actually one of the least dishonest attorneys in the series. Plus, the fact that his :hairflip: is scary for some reason amuses me.

Former anti-shipper

:odoroki: :minuki:

The thought of Apollo being our new Ace Attorney really ticked me off. It still does. His personality is signifigantly different, and he's way too dependent on others. Despite this however, I found it hard to hate him, and I really enjoyed his game.

Though, I still want Phoenix back.

As for Trucy, she's no replacement for Maya. Using magic to replace spirit channeling, giving her mental strength similar to Maya's at age 8... seriously, how can I respect that?! Still, Trucy was well put in, all things considered, and I found her to be a good character, despite all this.
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

SomariFeyWright wrote:
As for Trucy, she's no replacement for Maya. Using magic to replace spirit channeling, giving her mental strength similar to Maya's at age 8... seriously, how can I respect that?! Still, Trucy was well put in, all things considered, and I found her to be a good character, despite all this.

I actually had the opposite problem. There were parts of the story where it seemed like Trucy might actually be smarter than Apollo, which isn't a bad thing, but worsens the problem of Apollo living in Phoenix's shadow.

That said, watching a Let's Play of Turnabout Substitution (I had a hard time getting PYWright to run to play it myself) fixed the "Apollo could never be as great as Phoenix" problem. Apollo acts a little out of character at first, but by the end he not only seems like a stronger character, but wins a case with a climax that is so COMPLETELY AWESOME that even Phoenix might be jealous.

This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice

Dahlia. Frick, she just made Trials and Tribulations that much better.

Oldbag. She takes Edgeworth abuse to a whole new level!

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**

Wocky. He acts like a jerk to Apollo but at the same time he can be a nice guy >_>

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

Obviously there is the cuteness of :pearl:

but you cant help but feel for :udgy:

and then there is also the adorableness of :maggy:
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

Call me Ishmael.

The judge used to get on my nerves for some reason, but I started to like him after a while. Especially in AJ, where he felt more competent (shouldn't aging have the opposite effect?).

de Killer. Yeah, he did kidnap Maya, but he's awesome! I have a soft spot for "Lawful Evil" characters, as well as fictional assassins.

And lastly, Moe the Clown. I find him entertaining and I also liked that he was the most mature member of the Berry Big Circus crew, despite his jokes.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

:payne: Before Mia Fey, Payne was a badass prosecutor, and was like the Mr.Sandman of prosecutors before Mia beat him so badly he turned into Glass Joe. That being said, even though he's a big loser, you can't help but feel sorry for the guy, considering he always loses to the main characters. I wouldn't want to hang around him though, considering that he's so arrogant all of the time.

:karma: :garyuu: :gant: :wellington: :chinami: :redd: :zenitora: Are pretty cool too, even though they're all crazy killers and there's no way I would ever hang out with them.

I also like Gregory. :gregory: He looks like a pretty cool dude. If only Capcom would localize AAI2 so I can play as him so I can see what kind of personality he has.

Ace Sidekick!

Officer Meekins- To me he's fun and funny and I think it's cute how he wants to be just like Detective Gumshoe. And he's not that useless because he had vital clues for both the cases he was in. I'd rather see more fanfictions with him than Godot and Iris.

Moe- Despite his man-childness he has proven himself the most mature of the circus group.

Ben and Trilo- Those two made me laugh, alright.

Manfred Von Karma- What?
Spoiler: 1-4
Of course I don't approve of him ruining Edgeworth's life but he was a sucsessful no nonsense villain and made case 1-4 an intimidating case.

Franziska Von Karma- She's cool and hot and her father obviously raised her well. (Lol!) What? I like seeing ignorance get whipped. Possibly the only female character in the series who has balls. (Well maybe not but you get the idea.)

And in some ways Wendy Oldbag. *bricked* She makes me laugh sometimes ok. ^^;

Edit: Forgot about Apollo. I adore him, I think he's funny and attractive and I don't think he's a complete Phoenix clone.

State Alchemist

There's something about :larry: that makes me feel sorry for him. Sure he doesn't have very good taste in women, but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy! He stood up for Nick when he was a kid, and he testified during 1-4 about the third gunshot, he deserves at least a little bit of respect!

Spoiler: 3-5
And am I the only one who cried a little at the end of 3-5 when he almost lost the will to live?

:bellboy: is one of my favorite minor characters from the first game. He's not in it for very long but he's just so memorable and funny! I think he should've gotten a bigger role in I-3.

Phoenix watches you...

:franny: I hated franziska von whippingberg so much at first. She whips everyone and that got very old fast and very annoying. But somehow, I find her very cool especially when she helps out edgeworth and phoenix. And Meekins LOL he's so lovable hahahah xD
I think something clever is suppose to go here....
Spoiler: {click here}
derp...very clever

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Let it go and move it move it

I like just about all of the characters. Of course there are some I can't stand, but GS characters are very easy to like.

I think the main one would have to be Oldbag though. Normally I would find characters like her annoying, but I think she's just hilarious. She can really add some life into a case, like in 1-3. Overall, I thought that was a pretty boring case compared to the others, but she made it a little better.
Within Temptation

I thought I was gonna start disliking Franziska after the ending scene in 2-4, making her the tough-but-actually-vulnerable girl of the game. But I still liked her, probably because she remained tough. Albeit maybe a bit friendlier than before...?

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

Ok, I admit, I thought Dee Vasquez was kind of cool.

100% whole grain, now with added fiber!

I'm going to say Oldbag. She's annoying, she's terrible at giving testimony, and her personality has been done to death. But she cracks me up anyway. :raygun:
ImageImage

The truth will see you free~

:uramidn: :olga-quick: :chopchop: :mike-salute:
Pretty much.
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

Ace Sidekick!

Yay! Another Meekins fan! ^o^

The truth will see you free~

Emiko Gale wrote:
Yay! Another Meekins fan! ^o^

This guy :meekins: needs moar love indeed! :b33r:
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

Mia x Edgey Shipper

:lana:
Lana bugged me throughout 1-5. She was so stubborn and I wanted to wring her neck at times but I somehow I still like her

:ema:
Ema's character always felt a bit forced in 1-5. I'm glad she developed her own personality by AA4.

:sick:
"Feenie" rubbed me up the wrong way in 3-1. I felt the urge to slap him a few times, but deep down he was still the Phoenix we all know and love

Spoiler: 2-2
:pizzahat:
I have a pet hate of people who say "like" all the time, and so it took a while before I warmed to Ini/Mimi

:moe-laugh: and :chef:. I know they're some of Ace Attorney's most hated characters, but I find them hilarious. I do get annoyed over how much you can get penalized for pressing on Moe, though.

Marc wrote:
:moe-laugh: and :chef:. I know they're some of Ace Attorney's most hated characters, but I find them hilarious. I do get annoyed over how much you can get penalized for pressing on Moe, though.

I guess Moe is kind of a funny character, if you don't mind some of his terrible pun jokes. I like puns - but when I have to pick between Moe going "Café-Teary-Eye" and Phoenix saying that the caféteria's curry is a 'weapon of bowel destruction' I definitely will pick Phoenix any time - and some of his pressing did end up with some funny jokes.
As for getting penalized for that... well, the good old Save-Reload is such a great help with that.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Marc wrote:

I guess Moe is kind of a funny character, if you don't mind some of his terrible pun jokes. I like puns - but when I have to pick between Moe going "Café-Teary-Eye" and Phoenix saying that the caféteria's curry is a 'weapon of bowel destruction' I definitely will pick Phoenix any time - and some of his pressing did end up with some funny jokes.
As for getting penalized for that... well, the good old Save-Reload is such a great help with that.

C-A

After such a long time...I just got the Cafe-Teary-Eye joke. I never understood it, but it's just come to me. Now I'm teary eyed. :')

Also, I like Moe - he's too funny. :moe:
Within Temptation

Ben & Trilo Quist are hilarious too!

Marc wrote:
Ben & Trilo Quist are hilarious too!

Eh, I don't know about that. They annoyed me for some reason. ^^;;
Within Temptation
Page 2 of 3 [ 92 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next