Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 60 of 60[ 2363 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60

Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Spoiler: GK2-3 retcon
GK2-3 expands the factors that can extend the statue of limitations for murder, which actually affect the DL-6 Incident in 1-4. One of these conditions is that if the suspect leaves the country, the statute of limitations is put on hold. Manfred and Miles went to Germany for an indeterminate amount of time, but because of this, DL-6 actually wouldn't be closed on December 28, 2016, the final trial day of 1-4. Of course, these conditions were introduced in GK2, so every character in 1-4 is ignorant of this.

Something that always bothered me about 1-2: Mia tells Maya that if anything ever happens to her, she should contact Marvin Grossberg for help. But Grossberg is the one who sold out Mia's mother to Redd White after DL-6, bringing shame to her and the entire Fey family. He is (partially) responsible for Mia and Maya being basically abandoned by their mother, never to see her again until 3-5. After all that, why would Mia still trust Grossberg enough to recommend him as an attorney? I can maybe see her forgiving his actions and maintaining a friendship with him, but trusting him with her sister's life?

(this may have been addressed in the game, my recollection of GS1 is a little foggy)
If I could just get a piece of lemon, it'd be great.
-Rip Torn
Look, just tell me where that lemon came from and I'll shut up and go away.
-Ricky Gervais
When life gives you lemon, chuck it back at life!
-Unknown

Salty Cdog

He was her boss at one point, after all. Besides, it's not as if Mia thought White would come kill her. If he didn't, I'm sure Grossberg would have defended her for some other crime.
A great man once wrote:
Battery? But where is Ballery?

Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Page 60 of 60 [ 2363 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby